WTF

WTF

Attached: B2439E17-5136-460F-B7C4-3C8D39255BB0.jpg (750x775, 94K)

all these pajetas crave white anglo cock they want a return to the Raj

Why don't they leave to countries where there are no whites?

Solution?

Take away women rights

>its afraid
Sounds like we need so more shootings

Attached: DIDUS.jpg (480x740, 34K)

Kek wait for burn the coal pay the toll soon

I bet they're sopping wet.

They should be scared.

Day of the Rope is coming.

Attached: 1542048938969.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Because they don't want to erase white people. They want to be white people. They want our society without having to have worked for it. If it sicceeds, humanity with be a hardened scumbag for the next thousand years. The future will know the story about how the west gave itself away.

Women man.... always women.
Check out the "protests", all the overoptimistic virtue signal 'BLM' pro-""refugee"" bullshit are filled with dumb virtue signaling women.
The rallies against migration and invasion are 99% men.

These people are such big hypocrites. Lmao they are so fucking dumb I love it. “People are telling people not to go to concerts, um hello tell Muslims to stop being terriosts and jihades”

Then fuck off from the white land. You can go to India or Pakistan and shit on the street there without fear

Oi , you got a license for that mate ?

Attached: uk pron licence.jpg (800x500, 59K)

bad boys make pussies wet

Attached: yell_at_women.png (614x406, 33K)

Islam isn't a race, whites can be mudslimes too.

None of them are white sobased leaf said it right.

Attached: 1530574729686.png (194x259, 99K)

Hahaha the Mad Manlet accelerating the death of white people without the need for revenge attacks hhahahahah

Attached: 9DEE9550-3E85-429F-96D2-F298707C0886.png (258x544, 105K)

What the fuck are you talking about

All propaganda is aimed at women, for good reason.

Remember, 90% of women who say they hate white men still prefer white men over everything else.

They "hate" white men until they meet one they find attractive

I’m starting to agree with them. White people need to be quarantined in oppressive countries in North America and Europe where they can no longer harm innocent people of color. Minorities should be safely transported to humane countries in Africa and the Middle East where they will be free from the pox of white racism.

Heil Hitler

Attached: 1544674354898.jpg (756x1024, 158K)

wtf white people

Attached: 1550334036456.jpg (618x618, 248K)

Then why do they want to invade our countries?
Solution: GTFO

Attached: 76458684.gif (250x250, 220K)

damn i hate white people i just wish living in 99% white country.

Attached: if.png (612x470, 42K)

These would suck my dick in an instant.

Seems like only one race matches those conditions.

When dark people do loads of attacks but one white one and its muh supremacist terrorists are everywhere

WHEN THEY DO IT ITS OK BUT WHEN WHITES DO IT ITS SUDDENLY A BIG DEAL

what the fuck is wrong with this world

jews aren't white, also that first tweet is by a jew

i bet that girl has huge inferiority complex of not being white.

>caring at all about what stupid cunts have to say about anything

how about this girls go back to their brown countries where they're totaly safe?

Actually this is good, he wanted it to happen early because now we still outnumber them in our own country, and have a fighting chance, as soon as we become the minority we are fucked

Is this your first time searching "white people" on Twitter because this is nothing new.

wow its almost like you should be around your own

Its like slavery my guy

The only Whites to enslave blacks were Portuguese yet white people are blamed for slavery.. they ignore that Blacks sold each other long before Whites went to Africa or that Arabic Muslims enslaved far more people than Whites...

Attached: AfricaMerchant2.jpg (861x849, 649K)

They actually don’t hate whites, they are supremely jealous of us and wish they could be us. That’s the real redpill on minority hatred for whitey.

based random twitter post

>What the fuck happened to my country?!
(((multiculturalism)))

Exactly what the shooter wanted.

The only issue is these media companies never do anything to stop anti-white racism.
So you get echo chambers of faggots.

Because they're addicted to oppression. It's the only thing that makes them feel alive.

Attached: 1547746281453.jpg (599x454, 38K)

>Women would much rather go to the side of the invaders than the defenders
I know it's nothing new but it's still quite the redpill

I like your way of thinking.

>Older
>Single
>Childless
women...
You can see how this is your fault.

Fantastic

>It's the fault of some random bong that women are fucking retarded
Dis nigger

It's in their nature, women have no instinctive loyalty, they simply follow the strongest local party. It's a pretty good evolutionary survival tactic
Women attempt to join who ever is winning because that party will offer the most food and best protection, women carry their genetics with them
Men will attempt to defend their own area since that is where they get their food and that is where their own genetics are invested in (their own and tribes children)

At first glance his name looked like Ghetto.

Attached: THESE-HOES-DRIVING-A-NIGGA-CRAZY.jpg (600x450, 32K)