Do far-right shitbirds not care about kids?

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

youtube.com/watch?v=aht5XZFflzQ

Earlier today, Jow Forums defended a man who lacks the basic composure not to harm a child. The boy didn't even retaliate, yet they pushed him off his feet and detained him for a good while. Why?

Attached: fraser-anning-egged.jpg (82 KB, 1200x630)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ&feature=youtu.be
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6817999/Teenager-smashed-egg-Senator-Fraser-Annings-head-warns-not-video.html
youtu.be/8UhME8dcOqc
youtube.com/watch?v=cfXiy-Suwwc

Josiah Cooper
Josiah Cooper

nice trollbait

the kid did swing at the bald dude

Mason Miller
Mason Miller

He wern't even charged or handcuffed

Juan Walker
Juan Walker

Walk up to a nigger in the ghetto and plop and egg on his head and see what happens cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IR9I1dSTAQ&feature=youtu.be

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

eggcuck got smashed by an old man.

Ryan Phillips
Ryan Phillips

Lol if i got egged like that i would make sure the kid ended up in hospital. I praise the senator for keeping his calm like that.

Xavier Gray
Xavier Gray

If the situation was reversed and it was a lefty politician, I would laugh but would still find the reaction reasonable.
Acting like a nigger has consequences.

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Because zoomshitters need to learn that the real world isn't a high school cafeteria and if you touch someone there ain't gonna be any security guards to help you.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

Kayden Roberts
Kayden Roberts

Then what's the point of detaining him at all? Do you support political action against minors?

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

the kid broke the nap

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

Not wanting a boy to be beaten for behaving like a boy makes me a communist now? How the fuck?

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

fuck off memeflag zoomer get choked

Attached: fraser.png (119 KB, 500x552)

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

so tough, probably a noodlearm irl kek

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

this "kid" is a military aged male. He engaged a Senator in physical contact...dafuq you think would happen?

Oliver Hernandez
Oliver Hernandez

Jesus, those replies. You guys are absolutely pathetic.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

The worst thing you can do to your kid is raise them to not respect others and to not think objectively.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

He's seventeen. There's no way you'd consider that anywhere near adulthood unless you're even younger.

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Fucking perfect Mr. Peace is just another triggered fuck... Why so serious?

Attached: jokeclap.gif (1.65 MB, 891x534)

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

That's why Based Anning only gave him a little slap rather than a punch.

Tyler Butler
Tyler Butler

Did you seriously just type out that 17 isn’t close to adulthood? are you having a stroke do you need help?

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

uhhhh ... the left kills babies, then sells the baby meat.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

I'd say the majority of people doesn't reach full adulthood before 30. That's a personal opinion and doesn't matter though, the only ones with no excuse here are Fanning and the retards handling the kid after the fact. They're grown men and can be expected not to short circuit like this.

Brody Hughes
Brody Hughes

Look at the face of the twerp.
He was obviously waiting for a reaction, and got it.

God bless. Kids need to learn their place.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

Fraser smacked the fuck out of him like a proper legend

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

it'll be great when the next muslim attack kills a bunch of zoomers

Zachary Wilson
Zachary Wilson

The boy didn't even retaliate
You're right; Fraser retaliating at the boy's assault on him
like you should. A firm hand on an unruly adolescent so they learn their place
Fraser Anning literally nothing wrong you retarded idiot. If anything his hits were too weak

Attached: 14633092-884274355007097-7050788561441828613-n.jpg (202 KB, 960x919)

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

It's nice that they are increasingly afraid of being hit back now.

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

What a beating that mummy's boy lefty needs

Robert Robinson
Robert Robinson

assault someone
don't retaliate after getting smacked for it

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

but seriously, white folks. BEAT YO' KIDS!

William Adams
William Adams

Start shit get hit

Adam Garcia
Adam Garcia

Should have been executed on the spot for attacking a good patriot like Fraser. It was an act of treason.

David Kelly
David Kelly

After Based Fraser slapped him and stayed sqaured up, the kid sqaured up too and moved forward and stretched an arm out which Fraser easily mitigated.
You could tell by his body language, this wasn't Fraser first rodeo.

Jack Edwards
Jack Edwards

This. You assault someone and don't understand that there is a chance at any sort of repercussions, your an idiot

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

Youtube comments are nothing but 3rd worlders with handicaps

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

Once again we see the white supremacist take out his rage and impotence on a mere child.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

In both Aussie and new Zealand our age of consent, and military service is 16.
You should probably stop assuming that the rest of the world are still living in their mom's basement eatigg nuggies and considered a child until their late 20s,like you are user.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

I'm a leftcunt!
I can enact violence against people at will for defying my worldview with no repercussions!
BAWWWWWWWWWWWW, WHY WERE THERE REPERCUSSIONS?!!! I SPECIFICALLY BELIEVED THE OPPOSITE OF THIS!!!

Attached: 168468471244.jpg (72 KB, 440x406)

Jack James
Jack James

deliberately used an open hand so as not to hurt the kid too much
"THE WHITE SUPREMACIST TAKES OUT HIS RAGE AND IMPOTENCE ON MERE CHILDREN!"

Mate you've lost your connection with reality.
Like I said, go to one of your beloved multicultural havens and walk up to one of your beloved nigger or spic pets and plop an egg on his head and see how he reacts.

Henry Jones
Henry Jones

I'm gonna slap an egg on your head while you're talking, how'd you like that?

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

I would have punched that little shit as well, if he did that to me.

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

The kid didn't even whinge about it when he streamed himself after. He was also given the option to press charges and chose not to.

Liam Evans
Liam Evans

Why?
cuy they're disgusting nazis

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

snickered at Alf Stewart

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

Surprised nobodys meme giffed with senator as "otherwise reasonable people" and the teen as "failed neoliberal policies"

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

commit assault
"BOOHOO WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING YOURSELF"

the kike cries out in pain as he strikes you

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Attached: Reddit-NPC-2.png (11 KB, 400x300)

Julian Sanchez
Julian Sanchez

You can't tell me he doesn't look, sound and act like him - I wish the read doodleburger would come back and voiceover this shit.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

Be the change you want to see.

Jaxson Hill
Jaxson Hill

it was a slap you incel zoomer

Parker Harris
Parker Harris

You would try to murder any white person who so much as said they wished they could live in an exclusive white community, so you don't have a leg to stand on. What's the last nice thing you have ever said about white people who want to be white? Nothing? My point exactly.

I view that kid the way you and your people view whites that want to have exclusive white communities. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. I have no more pity for that kid than you have for all those aborted children whom you don't even recognize as being alive. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it too.

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

Based and ancappilled.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

i cant even imagine being this fucking dumb.
You have never seen a soldier...of any nation at all that is 17 years old? Do you not think a 17 year old is capable of taking a life or committing assault?

I am an actual veteran of war you fucking moron.
I have seen dead combatants younger, and smaller physique than this turd. I would have done much more than a slap. The senator didnt know what it was initially, and he reacted to being the victim of a violent attack.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

To be honest, if you're being blindsided with what could have been anything, a broken beer bottle, a hammer, a bag of anthrax, whatever, you are an absolute cuck if your reaction is anything but I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU WHERE YOU STAND.

Fraser should be commended for not choking the life out of that boy then and there. Incredible self control. I could not have contained myself in that situation.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

I am an actual veteran of war

Of course you are, buddy. I believe you.

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

of course not. as a right winger, i have kids and i don't care about them at all, nor my family. I'm invested in myself and i believe in individual rights above all else.

Attached: 1552771969941.png (310 KB, 478x258)

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Should have turned that little shit over his knee. But then the left would have just turned it into a sexual fetish thing.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

i honestly fucking despise children.

Ryder Brooks
Ryder Brooks

OP is a faggot.

Anthony Lewis
Anthony Lewis

Well, if I was in that situation, I'd blame security. Not an underaged kid without the agency to know better.

Christian Gray
Christian Gray

I've seen mass eggsecutions of innocent women and children, their sticky bodies dumped in shallow graves. I've seen men egged by drone strikes, completely saturated with yolk and unrecognisable. I've had to egg a men in cold blood while they slept; their kids asleep in the next room. You don't know shit about war kiddo.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

And that's why a severe beating is in order. He will learn about consequences.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

why do liberals hate the elderly?

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

children don't understand politics

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

"C'MERE YA FECKIN MONGREL"
Never change, Australia. Never change.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

i dont care if you do or dont.

I know where i was, and what ive done.
little dogs like you do nothing but bark.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

another cucked kiwi.

Nice hijab on that cunt PM of yours, lmao.

Daniel Turner
Daniel Turner

Will Connolly, 17,

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6817999/Teenager-smashed-egg-Senator-Fraser-Annings-head-warns-not-video.html

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-17-UK-Home-Daily-Mail-Online.png (69 KB, 352x318)

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

Wipe the tears away from your eyes and look again you fucking dopey cunt.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

I’m actually kind of a annoyed he didn’t punch harder

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

jokingly
hero

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

child.
0/10
Why?
assault.

Nicholas Ward
Nicholas Ward

He slapped, open hand, no need to go apeshit on a kid with the physique of a stalk of corn.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Please help pay legal fees we are only up to $21,000 so far

Attached: 36070809-A1E9-4DE2-98AD-965DB741CFDE.jpg (778 KB, 1125x1228)

Josiah Scott
Josiah Scott

Hope that little cunt gets scoped

Levi Richardson
Levi Richardson

this.

its more a humiliation thing. Slap a bitch. make him feel like the child he is.

am happy he was sat on. though the dead face afterwards shows hes pretty used to it.

Angel Edwards
Angel Edwards

australia...nz same thing. bunch of convicts that colonized some islands. USA is back to back world war champs.

you didnt deny your country was fucked though. you guys cant even complain about how bad your politicians are publicly. nice freedom of speech, faggot. No guns, no speech and no way to fight for your rights even if you weren't a cucked little bitch wit all the fight drained out of ya.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Attached: what-i-stand-for.png (46 KB, 581x546)

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

Pretty based guy. Removes kebab, creates jobs for his people.

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

do libs not care when muzzies run kids over? part and parcel

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

no need to go apeshit
He didn’t learn shit, assaulted and embarrassed and public official on live television. This is why China laughs at you.

Caleb Powell
Caleb Powell

lol absolutely seething. way too easy.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

He literally said "don't try it yourself" afterwards, those sick cunts really choked the shit out of him.

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

They shouldn't throw the book at him, they should topple him with the entire fucking library. Let this kid get into a cell with one of his muslim/black boyfriends so they can turn his ass into silly puddy

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

He is a rather pathetic public official, though. Don't tell me anyone actually takes this list of horrible ideas seriously.

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

no

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

Imagine thinking you can turn Jow Forums against such a man? He is perfect.

Jace Cooper
Jace Cooper

That’s true

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Jewish media memory holes it.

Ariana Grande Concert
French truck of peace
San Bernardino extremist couple

I want to like Israelis and their nationalist conservative policies, but then you look at their diaspora the world over and how diaspora jews are largely responsible for covering up Islamic crimes in the west and literally funding shit like the South American illegal caravan into the US and boatloads of illegals into Italy...

If there are any Israelis reading this right now, why aren't you speaking out and distancing yourself from the diaspora hypocrites that work to make everyone hate ALL jews?

Jason Smith
Jason Smith

lmao..i knew this comment was coming. get smashed and then you think i'm actually upset by this?
Im going to the gun range today to enjoy my freedom..u should try it! Oh wait, you don't have any.
Well you better run off matey, i think you need time out before someone reports your for hate offense or whatever bullshit laws you fags have.
what a bunch of pussies you guys are, lmao.

Attached: 47316078-1020803311439626-5535958947552296960-n.jpg (234 KB, 2048x1152)

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

assaulting a powerful politician
on camera

Hahaha enjoy prison faggot

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

He used an "at the time" unidentified biological material to attack a public figure in the head from behind. He was lucky Anning didn't have security who would have been quite in their rights to shoot him.

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

Post a pic of your nose.

John Brooks
John Brooks

Attached: 50423323-10161332577510290-6085727259795128320-n.jpg (41 KB, 960x960)

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

its a egg
it was a egg

wow
so dangerous

a egg

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

The boy didn't even retaliate,
The boy started it you absolute fucktard.
We need a rule against memeflag starting threads.

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

retaliate
re
literal dorftrottel

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

interest free government bank
I'm surprised he has not already been killed.

Asher Cox
Asher Cox

Nope. Fuck off, memeflag.

Attached: 1552695182805.png (676 KB, 800x528)

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Go plop an egg on some lebbo cunt in cronulla and see how he treats you.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Should have gotten his nose bloodied.

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

attacking first and being surprised that the victim hits back. The young man had it coming and got away lucky.

Parker Kelly
Parker Kelly

great threat to your health being the point

I hope some Bogan dumps his beer on you.

Easton Martinez
Easton Martinez

Fuck you, fag. Actions have consequences.

Jordan Young
Jordan Young

nice cuckold maggot

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

British lefty politician getting egged in 2001, reacts the exact same way.
youtu.be/8UhME8dcOqc

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

Absolutely based. Physical contact, meet physical contact. He had every right to throw that punch.

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

without the agency to know better
Are you telling me someone 17 years of age can't possibly understand why dropping an egg on someone's head is a retarded fucking idea? Mate kids beat the shit out of each other over less in school, take your retarded argument and fuck off. The kid knew exactly what he was doing but didn't understand the repercussions of his actions and got what he rightfully deserved.

Jonathan Campbell
Jonathan Campbell

perfect case for public caning

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

All of those are good ideas and middle-of-the-road centrist.

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

aw per child....did you try to tell an officer not to detain you and you got a ticket then got smashed when you tried to step out of your vehicle?
you'll be dead soon
nothing will be lost

Attached: 396x276.jpg (27 KB, 396x276)

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

wish we had a politician that wanted those things.
we have no hope of freedom here

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

He didn't just egg a politician, though. His target was giving an interview, so if he wanted to make a point he could have just egged him and guaranteed it making the news. That shit is as old as the hills.
No. What he did was video himself egging a politician.
Self-righteous virtue signalling little prick that he is.
This wasn't about the senators views. It was about masturbating his own ego on livestream. His generation truly is the most petulant and narcissistic there has ever been.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Bongs are pussies mate. Sorry not sorry.

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

This is about legal age not mental

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

well you obviously fucking do if you support children being radicalised in mosques in our countrys faggot.

David Parker
David Parker

I was in the army at 16 you dumb cunt

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

youtube.com/watch?v=cfXiy-Suwwc

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

I find it odd how while he eggs the guy and after he just stares into the phone like he is just viewing his actions online. does not even seem like he is there.

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

Yeh, I expect when acid first hits you, before it start to burn it just feels like a liquid dripping down your brow. So does blood when you just got cut with a sharp, no pain yet, just a warm flow down your scalp at first. How did he know the man didn't inject some kind of chemical into the egg as a perfect delivery device. People are putting needles in fucking strawberries these days. You would not make reliable security personnel, naïve chucklefuck, you would just stand there laughing til it was too late.

Lincoln Lewis
Lincoln Lewis

In a natural state he could have dropped the fucking kid dead right then.
Remember that most people are only alive because it's illegal to physically remove them.

We need to go back to a barbarism. Civilization is a mistake. Collapse hopefully soon.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Anyone below 30 should be tried as a minor. Sick

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

Que faire lorsqu'un Belge vous lance une grenade ?
Vous la dégoupillez et vous la renvoyez !

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Remember that a lot of these posters probably have no issue with torture, violence, or murder as long as it's done by the authorities on their side.

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

Jim Acosta slapped a white house intern harder than that.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

You would try to murder any white person who so much as said they wished they could live in an exclusive white community
First of all, you have no evidence. Second of all, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that most people who explicitly say that are part of the far right factions that pose a threat to civil society?

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

Jeez. See a therapist about your anger issues.

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

See a doctor about your low testosterone levels. I have people to protect. I can't do that if I'm dead.

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Senator hitting back was justified, but how the fuck does it take 4-5 meatheads to restrain one little twink.

Wyatt Hall
Wyatt Hall

the hell you talking about? It took one but others were dog-piling on him

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

Eat some snickers

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

without the agency to know better.
You're fucking retarded

Carson Hill
Carson Hill

My testosterone is fine. I just know better than beating up a teenage boy for throwing an egg at me.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

Talk, or do, Shit. Get Hit

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

assault someone
gets hit back
HOW THE FUCK COULD YOU DO THIS I DINDU NUFFIN

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

It doesn't. It was a show of force, also signaling to their boss that they aren't going to let some fucklhead get away with it.

Also it makes security look bad for allowing it to happen anyways.

Wake up. You aren't safe. You're living in an illusion of security, smug hubris and denial of reality. Watch your ass or you're going to end up with much worse than an egg to the head.

Attached: 1503328905210.jpg (119 KB, 1024x1010)

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

All I can say is hopefully the kid gets the death penalty

Cameron Campbell
Cameron Campbell

It's obvious why. The kid was white. Might be one of those dangerous far right terrorists with guns

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Earlier today, Jow Forums defended a man who lacks the basic composure not to harm a child.

Thank god for /pol, lest a more pathetic generation than this one will arrise.

First of all, when has it become socially acceptable in the West, for a kid, adolescent in this case, to even approach elder without some due respect. There was a reason kids were disciplined with force for the last 2000 years, kids would learn to behave, and get their ethics and discipline straight, learn respect first and foremost.

Im not a boomer, i plan on having kids, and this kind of behavior is pathetic, snickering behind mans back, turning phone on, than cowardly attacking from behind. I wouldnt want this kid next to me in the bus, gym or a trench.

His parents are failures.
Take good notice, this is kot how you should raise your children to be.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit