HAPPENING: PROTESTS IN SERBIA

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

HAPPENING!!!
Protestants in Serbia have blocked Presidency bulding this morning, yesterday they blocked state television RTS. Now they are blocking police station.

Pussylips' days are numbered!!! I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=fNG1Flb-7OI LIVE

Attached: chessmasters.jpg (51 KB, 663x390)

Other urls found in this thread:

jowforums.com/thread/206695208/politics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
jowforums.com/thread/206719709/politics

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

What's Satanic about rule of law, democracy, division of power and fight against crime and corruption?

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

Protesters are Soros agents, Vucic is the lesser evil
Fuck you faggots

Attached: 1530206367601.png (55 KB, 540x409)

Austin Taylor
Austin Taylor

Read that there is some shit in Albania also.

Vucic is based. Why dont they deploy hooligans to beat the protesters

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

By the way, Austrian diaspora, why don't you move to glorious Serbia and Russia then?

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Jeл caмo мeни ypнeбecнo кoликo Цpнoгopaц вpти иcтy пpичy, иcтe бeднe aнaлoгијe и peтopикy? "Aбpaмoвич, Дepипacкa, Кaдиpoв, Aбpaмoвич, Дepипacкa..." и тaкo y нeдoглeд.

Дo кaдa ћeш дa гypaш кoцкy y кpyжнy pyпy? To штo ти изјeднaчaвaш бyдyћнocти Pycијe, Cpбијe, Зaпaдa, пичкe мaтepинe, нe paди. He пpичaм o oвoм пocтy, пpичaм гeнepaлнo.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

This
Vucic is like Putin but worse.He isnt the best but is the only good choice we have.

Bentley Barnes
Bentley Barnes

Ponavljam to jer niko neće od vas rusofila da mi objasni zašto u ''patriotskom'', pravoslavnom ruskom režimu ti ljudi imaju milijarde i ogromnu moć?

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

all of them are shit full on armed revolt is the solution

Attached: 1552292593047.jpg (64 KB, 800x450)

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Party name is Serbian Progressive Party, which has lesbian for PM.
They organise TWO gay pride parades every year
They close down patriotic camps made on Zlatibor.
They allow for illegal imigrants to go through Serbia
They sell domestic companies to foreign corporations with tax breaks.
They are in unconstitutional talks about Kosovo, which is fully part of Serbia just like any other territory. 1244
They want to replace Serbs with immigrant sandniggers.

Attached: bros.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

rule of law
Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York are run by fucking gangs and the murderrates are skyrocketing
democracy
Hillary had more votes but lost
division of power
To a the owners of the Military Industrial complex
fight against crime and corruption
Just lol

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

"Zalažem se za svijet bez granica, jer moj narod jedino u takvom svijetu može preživit" - Soroš

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

No you retard, our enemies are in decline, armed revolt could only harm us now

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

Attached: њњ.jpg (156 KB, 600x600)

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

All of it is just there to placate the EU
Kosovo is still status quo
Sandniggers are not replacing us
Companies were already dead

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

I will in a few months but how is it at all relevant? Is it not fucking true that the West is Satanic and that you worship them?

Ethan Ross
Ethan Ross

K R I N DZ

Attached: BucicuBederu.png (135 KB, 680x383)

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

traitor serbs (all of our polititians) are our greatest enemies and they need to be dealt with

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York are run by fucking gangs and the murderrates are skyrocketing
That's absolutely false, except maybe for Detroit which is downright collapsing from what i know.
Hillary had more votes but lost
Because they have a different voting system. Electoral college exists to ensure state representation. That's still democracy.
To a the owners of the Military Industrial complex
Empty slogan.
Just lol
American attorney is literally going against their fucking president and it already resulted in sentences.

Which fucking attorney would dare go against Vučić or Đukanović?
Both could murder and rape either of us while streaming it on camera and no one would give a fuck. That's what I'm talking about.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

It's relevant because otherwise you are a hypocrite which makes your arguments bullshit, especially since you aren't really relying on any statistics, sources or anything like that. You're just shitting out slogans.

Sebastian Martin
Sebastian Martin

Дeчкo, јa нит caм pycoфил нити их cимпaтизиpaм y билo кoм кaпaцитeтy. A ни зaпaд. To штo ти гpaдиш cтpaшилa дa избeгнeш дaвaњe билo кaквoг oбјaшњeњa cвoјe фaличнe лoгикe јe дpyгo. Hикoгa oвдe нe зaнимa pycкa интepнa cитyaцијa, a вpлo мaлo њих дpкaјy кypaц нa Pyce. To cy yглaвнoм љyди из кpeзyбe мace кoји нe знaјy зa бoљe. Зaтo или кpeни дa pacпpaвљaш cтвapи кoјe cy y cтвapи вeзaнe зa тeмy кoјy pacпpaвљaмo или ce пoмиpи c тим ca тe cви иcмeјaвaјy.

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Kek

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

Prica nam nesto milogorac iz privatne Milove demokratske natofilne prcije. Daj pokri se usima montenegrin.
Sledece godine Milo vam uvozi tonu shiptarije da glasa za njega,crvenu zastavicu sa crnom mrljom gledacete 100km u radijusu od Ulcinja haha

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

Protestants
but I thought you guys were Orthodox...

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

zamisli da ne ironicno podrzavas globalism eu i neoliberlizam

Attached: IMG-20190217-124600.jpg (18 KB, 400x300)

Brandon Reed
Brandon Reed

Chicago here

Niggers everywhere but they stay in nigger ghettos

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

Kada shvatiš da je zapad truo do koske biće ti sve jasnije

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

јa ћy дa глacaм зa Живaнa Paдocaвљeвићa.
(Д ce пишe aли ce нe читa)
He знaм дa ли caм вaм peкao, aли oн јe aлкoхoличap...

Attached: Grb-Majdanpeka.gif (20 KB, 216x216)

Jack Davis
Jack Davis

ya бyфaни

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

Touché

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

That's absolutely false
Chicago is literally a warzone between nigger gangs
Because they have a different voting system. Electoral college exists to ensure state representation. That's still democracy.
Electoral college is under no obligation to follow the votes, this was proven multiple times (one guy once tossed one college vote to his friend who didnt even run)
Empty slogan.
Dodging argument
American attorney is literally going against their fucking president and it already resulted in sentences.
Only for people who are in his parties way for the next election

You are fucking delusional kid

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

It is the truth, everyone who wants to see can see that the West is Satanic.
Everything that is good according to Christianity is evil according to them, everything that is evil according to the bible is good to them.
Total inversion of Christian values is Satanism.
You worship the material world and the potential material gains you could have if everybody embraced your Satanic Individualism. I don't, I'm for the collective.
No compromise with Satanists.

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Ti i dalje odbiaš da ukapiraš da ja promovišem zapadni model, a ne Zapad.
Protivnik sam DPSa, zato i ovo pričam.
Truliji smo mi i to mnogo. Objasni kako je Zapad truo? Što onda svi bježe na Zapad?

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

Strasna stvar je da nemamo opoziciju vec ove degenerike, najebacemo na duze staze zbog toga,nesto kao Tudjmanova Ustasija sto je danas.

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

Serbia should be carpet-nuked daily. There's no other choice

Asher Flores
Asher Flores

i've been busy and haven't followed your chimpouts for a few months. what do the kikes want this time?

Alexander Kelly
Alexander Kelly

but vucic is the soros option too, symbolically speaking

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

Instead of protesting fighting to replace ((them)) with ((them)), just emigrate like all other high IQ individuals and start living a normal life.

t. Ucio sam u skoli umesto da kenjam i sad drkam kurac u Americi

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Not being a Russophile
C R I N G E

Attached: 4094516359[1].jpg (167 KB, 793x564)

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

They flee to the West because the majority of people fall for Satan and his promise of creating heaven on earth.
They want money, prostitution, drugs, women who are like whores, homosexuality and every other perversion that cannot be allowed in a moral society.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Što onda svi bježe na Zapad?
Jer su glupi ko kurac, posle ce dolaziti nazad kad budu i tamo sjebali drzave

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

why albanians never show their flags i mean they country is powerfully

Attached: 1024px-Albanians-in-Europe.jpg (68 KB, 1024x581)

Wyatt Ross
Wyatt Ross

Zapadni model sjebo zapad

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

Electoral college respected the votes of state voters 99% of time and that never changed the election outcome.
Now find those examples where they didn't and post a link, since you're talking out of your ass.
...and more empty slogans. Yikes.
Dealing drugs, stealing shit, Happy TV reality shows, that's cool as long as SPC sanctions it. Fucking retard.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

I cannot fathom how someone can have so little principles
Ti si produkt najveceg kancera modernog drustva

Jackson King
Jackson King

Balkan is shitty since the end of war.

You retards really can't see that he's not to blame? If you kill him today, tomorrow some new corrupt politician will replace him, and you will need another 8 years to wake up.

Only way to fight it is either an all out open revolution, or every work-able man leaving serbia. I see no other way.

You will change nothing, only destabilize the country even more, it will soon be like Bosnia

Sebastian Foster
Sebastian Foster

Prosipas pamet nama a ja slucajno usao na rts povezan clanak o Milovom mogucem odlasku sa vlasti starom 10 godina,al dobro, nastavi zanimljivo je.

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

zašto onda zapad ima onako loš natalitet?
što se više vesternizujemo imamo niži natalitet, stvar je jasna

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

They would ban these TV stations if the EU didn't constantly interfere with the media there.
They had to move these degenerate private opposition TV stations to the front in the programming thanks to the EU, dirty devil worshipper.

Lucas Campbell
Lucas Campbell

Zamisli podrzavas Vucica
Zamisli podrzavas lezbejku na mestu premijera
Zamisli podrzavas prodaju Kosova
i jos zamisli da si ubedjen da je to sve paravn da se prevari EU

Lizite cizme govna, Bosko do pobede. Cisticete ulice

Attached: 54435056-371466736783947-2907931779832741888-n.jpg (175 KB, 960x960)

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

How can you be this fucking uneducated about the topic yet be so loud when talking about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Because they serve only Satan, he wants them to kill their own children by the millions, that's what they are doing there every year.
And we must stop abortion too in Serbia. Over 100.000 children are killed this way every year in Serbia!

Parker King
Parker King

That's what those who actually know what they're talking about said in the previous thread. Nothing will be achieved by these orchestrated protests. But try to show the retarded public that.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

ovo
paralele između srbije i hrvatske su zapanjujuće
ekstremno korumpirana izdajnička "desnica" koja se sastoji skoro 50% od bivših članova SKJ na vlasti koja sustavno uništava državnost, suverenost i demografsku sliku zemlje
ekstremno nesposobna i jadna oporba koja je sastoji od doslovnih rogonja, otpadaka iz HDZa i zastarjelih komunjara s jedne strane; populističkih brainleta i filoustaša s druge strane
u stvarnosti, vlast je u rukama globalizirane i regionalne jugomafije koja poslušno obavlja prljavi posao briselskih gospodara i zauzvrat smije pljačkati narod bez vanjskih ugroza (tipa obojane revolucije)
izvan nebitnih minijaturnih prosvjednih šetnjica, narod preglup i nemoćan da išta promijeni

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

Overthrow legit gov and replace it with imbecils to do whatever they want, you know, the usual.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

And where does that shit doesn't exist?
I can literally show you video of how Russian elite behaves (since you defended Russia). Also, why is this elite spending so much time in West?
Why are their kids educated in satanic West?
Neće. Ko se to vratio od naših? Samo oni koji se nisu snašli. Ko je napravio neki život tamo, nikad se ne vrati. Osim možda neki starac kad se napuni para.
Zapad niti je sjeban, niti su ga sjebale stvari o kojima ja pričam.
Ajmo obrnuto, nađi mi neku državu koja je uspješna a nije zasnovana na tom modelu?

David Powell
David Powell

yциo cи y cкoли?
пyшитeљy цpнaчких кypчeвa.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Zamsli da mislis da Bosko ima ikakve sanse da dodje na vlast
I Vucic je nekad obecavao da ce ubiti 100 Siptara za svakog 1 mrtvog Srbina

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

S jedne strane Usnija izdajnik, prodavac Kosova i lazni patriota.

S druge strane Djilas lopovcina, DOSmanlije i ekipa koju ameri drzu na platnom spisku.

Zato me ni protesti ni nista videti nece. JEbite se svi govna prodana ste i jedni i drugi. Dok vas sve ne povesaju po terazijama u ovoj drzavi nece biti bolje, mamu vam jebem svima izdajnicku.

Attached: 1536430578106.png (423 KB, 778x472)

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Bosko koji saradjuje sa ljudima koje mozes opisati isto kao sto si ti opisao trenutnu vlast?

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Дaј apгyмeнт нeки cиco. Или ce вpaти нa инcтcгpaм, иcкљyчи мoзaк и лиcтaј мимoвe. Кao и cвaкo дpyгo вeчe.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Nice, I'm sure you can find plenty of examples in a country of 147 million.
But they don't legalise this perversion like the West does. Here they teach children in school that perversion is good and healthy and how to do anal sex safe.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

зaмиcли дa cи тoликo глyп дa хoћeш дa зaмeниш јeднoг yништитeљa cpпcтвa, дpyгим yништитeљeм cpпcтвa.

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

honestly fuck politics,we are going to die out we need to fuck more thats the biggest problem ,as for polititians it aint getting better without some radical action

Attached: 1550786703255.png (753 KB, 959x1024)

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

But those are Vučić's TV stations you idiot. They literally shill for Vučić.
167 instances in 2 centuries
Yeah, sure showed me.

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Od svih Slovena, Rusi su ubedljivo najvece picke po pitanju preduzimanja bilo cega recenog ili uradjenog protiv njih.

Ethan Peterson
Ethan Peterson

Zamisli da podrzavas destilizovanu budalu.
Tog Boska sam slusao u Cacku, retard 1/1.
Sto ne setas sa vodjom danas po Bgu momak ?

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

Jebote covece, probudi se vise iz tog sna
Pogledaj sta se desava u Parizu, sa Bregzitom, na granici Amerike, itd.
To je sve proizvod tog sistema, takodje je proizvod njovo sjebavanje drugih drzava

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

Pusice tebi cerka arapske kurceve za 20 godina kad ne nudes imao para da joj kupis burek za dorucak.

William Flores
William Flores

C I S T I C E T E
U L I C E

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

Serbia looks and has a vibe like it's stuck in 90s on that stream. Not essential a bad thing for a nostalgic person

John Harris
John Harris

What are you trying to say?

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

Ah, so when it happens in Russia, that's cool, but when it happens in West, that's awful. You're a funny guy.

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

Aj idi lepi stikere botu jedan

Austin Cook
Austin Cook

Jezim se takvog scenarija ovde ali pocinje da mi smrdi sve vise na isto.
Evo da zamolim hrvate samo za jednu stvar, blokirajte nas za EU.Eto, samo toliko od vas i dosta je, hvala,vraticemo vam cevapima ili pecenjem,sta ga znam.

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

He's calling you a pussy

Thomas King
Thomas King

We need to ban abortions. Who do you think are these people who kill 100.000 Serbian children this way every year and make their living this way?
These people should be in prison

Nolan James
Nolan James

Remember the protests in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

They went batshit crazy, it was really cool to see people waking up but then, did it change anything? No.

Same shit in Serbia, only your protests are smaller and not as aggressive.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

OКИHУT

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

na Zapadu nije sve savršena, stoga je Zapad propao
Strašna logika brate. Ignoriši sve dobre stvari, samo ističi probleme. Nema veze što žive 10 puta bolje od nas u mnogo uređenijim društvima, imaju crnaca i Arapa i to je ono što je bitno.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

ovo

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

It is not LEGAL in Russia, are you trying to tell me that you hold Russia by the standard that the existence of crime proves the degeneracy of Russia?
Here in the West all of this is LEGAL, APPROVED and PROMOTED!

Kayden Scott
Kayden Scott

K A O
I
R A N I J E
C I S T I C E T E
U L I C E
T O
V A M
N E
G I N E

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

хeхe aмepички фaшиcтo.
мopa дa ти ce кeвa гyши 24/7 цpнaчким китaмa.
нaпycтиo cи cвoјe oгњиштe кao ШTAКOP, и тo зa шaкy згyжвaних дoлapa.
пишaм ce јa нa тaквoг ''чoвeкa''.

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

What a beautiful language honestly.
You will never be born in Europe and learn 6 different languages from the people around you.

Why even life lads?

James Edwards
James Edwards

Dobre stvari su dosle putem puske i bajoneta, a ne demokratije
Odakle mislis da im je sva ta svila i mermer dosla?

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Putin's daughter literally studied in Netherlands
BUT EVIL SATANIC WEST
You're a special type of drone.

David Phillips
David Phillips

Yeah, they live so well here that we are close to a civil war.
I don't see this situation in Russia or China on the other hand.

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

Gdje? Navedi primjer gdje su dobre stvari došle na taj način.

Brandon Powell
Brandon Powell

no ban restrict and to educate parents that abortion is indeed genocide

Connor Garcia
Connor Garcia

Jel to neka uvreda ili sta, ne razumem. Sramota raditi u komunalnom ? Jebem ti burzuja koji te napravio.

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Criminal of her! Now studying in the West is proving superiority of Western Satanic powers.

Kayden Wright
Kayden Wright

That nobody should rely on Russia's help, not even Russians as your goverment is never going to make a move against anything said or done against them.
Syria was/is a perfect proof, you picked it as a proving ground and bailed or had excuse every time USA would do something deliberate just to not take any action.

You didn't save Ukraine from western influence, you promised you would, nor did you help Serbia during the bombing.

Parker Evans
Parker Evans

are you dumb yellow vest in france destroyed macron approval ratings on next election he is done same thing is happening in serbia rn

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Your delusions are not reality dude.
And I'm asking you again, why is Russian elite buying property in West? Why are their children partying and studying in West?
Why does glorious Orthodox emperor Putin allow that?
Why did his own daughter study in Satanic West?

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

why not ban murder? what good is it to us if murder is legal in some cases?
Serbia will never be a good and blessed society if we allow the killing of children on an industrial scale. And we already have massive problems because of that.

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

doslovno ovo.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

Why did Putin send his daughter to study in degenerate West?
Why didn't she study theology in Russia or become a nun?

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

Britanci su dobili svoj monopol na naftnim poljima Persije tako sto su izvrsili invaziju za vreme WW2 i podmitili Saha
To im je potpomoglo da imaju ogromnu industrijsku prednost i budu daleko ispred drugih drzava u industriji
SAD je uradio isto u Saudijskoj Arabiji, podrzavajuci suludi vehabijski rezim tamo, sto rade do dan danas

Imas milion takvih primera, samo kad bi ucio malo istoriju
Savetovo bi knjigu Peter Frankopana, Put svile

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

Дaј нe oдгoвapaјтe бyдaли. Идy гoвнa нa иcтy фopy кao шepблy 2016. Или јe плaћeн зa oвo, или тaчнo јecтe бypжyјcкo дeтe кoмe ce дижe кypaц нa paздop

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Bruh, this shit is nothing compared to yellow vests
Yellow vests are actually burning shit down and aren't being led by total cucks

Jaxson Lee
Jaxson Lee

Sve i kad bi naši htjeli, dovoljan je samo jedan telefonski poziv od uvaženog gosp. Junckera da bilo kakva blokada bude zaustavljena ali iste sekunde. Isto kako su stisnuli Slovence da puste nas unutra, tako će stisnut i nas da pustimo vas unutra.

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Go ask him why he allowed it. I don't see how that is evil. Russia sells products and services to Western people too.
You propose we create an iron curtain or something? Purity spiraling dirty Semite.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

since people who dont thing abortion is genocide they will just emigrate to some country that have abortion legal and return without any penalty's

that why we need to educate people about it

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Keva mi je u Srbiji, gusi se od penzije od 18000 RSD mesecno, da joj nije mene crkla bi od gladi. Ali bitno da vi imate nacionalizam, sve sa 1.5 dece po bracnom paru.

Ja cu decu sebi priustiti, i deca ce pricati srpski. A vi zadrti nacionalisti ostacete bez pokoljenja, busajuci se u prsa.

Daniel Diaz
Daniel Diaz

Then let them do it. Make them jump through hoops to commit evil.
Would you propose selling heroin in bars in order to prevent teenagers from having to seek out criminals and in order to buy it at increased prices?
No, I'm sure you wouldn't. Bottom line is, evil and crime will always exist, it is up to us if we make it available for them everywhere and at the push of a button or if we spend the energy on restricting it.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

deca ce pricati srpski
Plica Dzejn Serpski mnogo dobar dok jebata nigger
Tata iz Serbin on rasist

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Ma decko je stvarno omasio pravac svojim kompasom za normalnost.
Tako nesto je i Sergej srao za komunalce, kretencina.Stvarno cu poceti da ih gadjam shisharkama kad ih vidim na protestu.

Jonathan Jones
Jonathan Jones

well they say is just started it wouldn't be surprise if they turn radical

Angel Young
Angel Young

Actually, opposition leader's approvals are even worse so he's up to reelection for 2022

Thomas Young
Thomas Young

ne slaze sa sa mojim misljenjem
mora da je placen
da zajebava ljude na vijetnamskom sajtu za diskusiju o crtanim pornicima
jebenti ludilo mozga
jelena rozga

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

And I also take issue with the notion of needing to educate people on how killing an unborn child is immoral and evil.
They fucking know. They are just in a very bad situation when they do it, seeing no way forward.
But it still doesn't make it right to kill the innocent child because they can't see a way forward.
They can offer the child after birth to adoption, but almost 100% never would once they hold their own baby in their hands.
That's why they don't go this path, they know it is a child they would never give away once it's there.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

It won't change anything you fucking dumb turkoman

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

Opet, ne kapiraš.
Ne promovišem ja zapadni imperijalizam, nego zapadni model uređenja društva. To je sve. Ugledaj se na Švedsku, Norvešku, Švajcarsku, Njemačku (posle rata), Belgiju...ne moraš na VB i SAD.

Blake Clark
Blake Clark

ovo,nije ti ovo amerika

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

jeste vas dvojica toliko umobolni da ne znate sta znaci "Cisticete ulice"
LOLO ovaj sajt je magnet za debile, odoh ja na ulice

Attached: 12915.jpg (94 KB, 500x681)

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

To summarise for foreigners:
Government:
Aleksandar Vučić, leader of Serbian Progressive Party, president of Serbia
He is globalist through and through, cooperates with Clinton foundation and is advised by ultraglobalist Tony Blair
PM is lesbian Ana Brnabić who is representative of globalist NGOs in Serbia
Government is mostly filled with retards who are willing to do Vucic's bidding in any case
They are trying to "solve" Kosovo, in practice recognising independence of """Southern""" Kosovo, which is unconstitutional.
Economy is in shambles, young people are leaving for Germany en masse
Mafia is stronger than ever, in cooperation with government

Opposition:
Diverse, heterogeneous as fuck, from redhead lefty girls to patriotic voivoda Boško and former govnerment scum inbetween.

My agenda here is to convice people that we must help Boško take over protests and thus become true opposition to Vučić, in the same time reducing lefties and liberals influence in Serbian opposition who would do the same shit as Vučić, even more liberal (if that is possible).

Grayson Butler
Grayson Butler

Isn't the NZ mosque attacker a Serb?

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

A child has no idea what is right or wrong when they are born, they are thought
We have no moral compass without interacting with other people

It sounds absurd and yet it must be done

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

You don't see why is it "evil" that those who preach about Satanic West and it's evils send their kids to live there?
You're one special kind of moron.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

What the fuck is that whistle. Damnit Serbs I just want to watch your revolt not have my ears blown the fucking out with high pitch shrills

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Дoбpo, Џoни, ти cи пpaви Cpбин. Aјдe пoжypи caд, изacpo ce нeки цpњa y MeкДoнaлдcy, пa мopaш дa opибaш вц-шoљy oд пpoљeвa.
Живeлa Aмepикa!!
пaцoвчинo жвaлaвa

Attached: bombardovanje-sdilustracija-0.jpg (65 KB, 685x480)

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

I'm a Serb and I declare as a Serb. I can't be anything else.

so you are for reunification, montenegro just as a region of serbia? no autonomy or similar shit

zapadni model
monti is correct in prefering "zapadni model" but dont look to american plutocracy or russian oligarchy, the best system is far nearer and closer to our mentality/culture... central european democracy

its from countries like austria we can learn how to run a country decently

also, all anglophiles, russophiles and whatever-philes should be shot. through out history theyve been draging serbia down for the benefit of foreign powers

as a serb you can only be serbophile or a traitor

Attached: 10501730-10152222682143907-1656453076496396048-n.png (209 KB, 503x596)

Connor Howard
Connor Howard

цapинo, нacмeјa мe!

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Based and God Speed. The fire is rising against Globalism slowly worldwide.

David Torres
David Torres

Ebem mu zivot -.-
Dobro,moracu na ulicu sa transparentima FUCK EU i da se nadam.
Barem nas Kosovo sprecava za blizu buducnost,dobro je.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

Quick rundown please? Nobody who isn't Serbian knows anything about Serbian politics.

Ethan Lewis
Ethan Lewis

Celokupni drzavni aparat treba spaliti do temelja i krenuti ispocetka.

Attached: 1543347012375.jpg (111 KB, 1200x830)

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

And I propose just that.
Austria, Germany, even our Slavic bros in Czech Republic and Poland...we should look up to them.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

zapadni model uređenja društva
U jebote, evo jedva cekam multikultiralism i pederstvo zapada. To nam jos treba i bicemo vrh.

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

And I'm for a fair referendum (not like the one in 2006), so people can decide on their own.
Personally I would love a union with Serbia.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

I'm not against helping people who see no way forward in such a situation at all.
But I am for banning abortions without any exceptions.
They are so many couples in Serbia who try and try and can't have children, they would do anything to be able to at least adopt.
So much good would come from this if we banned it for all of society, even those who don't need to adopt and who would never abort.

Jose Sanchez
Jose Sanchez

This works. Thanks.

John Hughes
John Hughes

Svedska, Svajcarska i Norveska nisu imali veliko unistenje i umiranje koje se kod nas desilo 2 puta zbog svetskih ratova a Nemacke je imala finansiranje od SADa od Marsal plana za obnovu
(kao i ostatak Zapadne Evrope)

Taj uspeh nije dosao od sistema nego od geografije i podrske od supersile

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

full globalist government vs heterogeneus opposition which has few based faces and a lot of cucked ones

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Istini za volju, i mene je.

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

The people who claim to do it are just as bad as anyone else, they just use your sense of stability and justice to manipulate you

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Yes, these people are in different situations and can control much better in what kind of environments their kids end up.
They forward the interests of their own countries by creating relationships with enemies.

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Opposition:
Disorganized mob of faggots, fascists larpers and washed up politicians
Leaders were literally spotted talking with US Ambassadors

This is another CIA Nigger op

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

To su neki drugi aspekti koji izviru iz ekonomskih potreba (za radnom snagom i potrošačima).
Ne moraš sve da kopiraš. Ali možeš da se ugledaš na one bitne stvari, kao što sam rekao: demokratija, socijalna država, vladavina prava, podjela vlasti, nulta tolerancija za kriminal i korupciju.
I prije svega drakonske kazne za korupciju.

Jason Moore
Jason Moore

Da, ali pazi sad sta znam, znam da sam se 2000. nagutao suzavca i popio 3 pendreka da bi nam Djiki,Tadic i kompanjja uvezli demokratiju,DA BI NAM BILO BOLJE i popusio kurcinu njihovom privatizacijom Latexa. Godinu dana dinar kuci nisam doneo pizda li vam materina zuta.Nikad vise.

Angel Price
Angel Price

6 different languages
They are dialects at best. Claiming them to be languages is equally ridiculous as claiming that someone like you speaks American, British, Canadian, and Australian.

Attached: 16484.jpg.gif (3.12 MB, 192x192)

Owen Morgan
Owen Morgan

treba spaliti MUP, RTS, Interpol i generalno sve sto ima ikakve veze sa DB-om i strukturama drzavne bezbednosti. Pohapsiti sve trenutne politicare i osuditi ih na sveukupno milion godina sluzenja u centralnom zatvoru. Odjebati Jeremica i onog ridjog debila i krenuti sve nanovo. Odjebati evropu, oni su nam ovo sranje i napravili

ja sad stvarno odoh tamo, dodjem kuci da pojedem nesto na 15 svadjam se sa degencinama na ovom sajtu. Sta radite koji kurac za ekranima izadjite napolje, ako necete da protestujete idite jebite nesto

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

This is the hero we need, this man will save us.

Attached: Screenshot-173.png (1.15 MB, 826x562)

Hudson Baker
Hudson Baker

Russia is the only sovereign Slavic nation and is the only hope for the future of Slavdom

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Anyone not informed, this is how it is. Not how the other kids shill it.

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

I don't doubt that majority of people in Crna Gora would like that.

Problem is that west would sabotage it again, like they did in 2006. It's not our fault west chose us as evil people. What are we Serbs supposed to do? Bend over and hope it does not hurt?

We Serbs base our culture on defiance and independence and an entire new ethnic group has been created just out of bending Serbs called today Bosniaks.

Christian Peterson
Christian Peterson

Pričaš gluposti. Sistem je jako bitan. Ne kažem da ćemo biti Švedska ili Švajcarska za 5 godina. Ali krenućemo ka tome. I to je bitno.
imali smo i mi finansiranje od strane Zapada i pomoć, inače, prouči malo

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

protestors are chanting VUČIĆU PEDERU, main chant

it litterally means: [hey] VUČIĆ [you] FAGGOT

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Attached: F07D42E988F7410988FF6A826A0B78F4.gif (787 KB, 200x200)

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

You're either terribly naive or you're literally on Russian regime payroll.

Owen Perez
Owen Perez

u pravilu se slažem i trebalo bi isto to napraviti ovdje osim jedne iznimke
milion godina sluzenja u centralnom zatvoru
mislim da je gamad dovoljno dugo zivjela da grbaci naroda

smrt strijeljanjem i bacanje tijela u septičke jame

Christian Allen
Christian Allen

give faulty qustion to international court on the order of US ambassadot that ends up justifying Kosovo secession

Nothing personel Serves :)

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

I've watched 18 weeks of people trying to shill and demoralize yellow vests. So I'm just gonna keep watching and form my opinion.

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

chanting VUČIĆU PEDERU
intellectuals. constructive people. progress oriented people.

Thomas Brooks
Thomas Brooks

what's wrong with based Boško?

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

imali smo i mi finansiranje od strane Zapada i pomoć, inače, prouči malo
Trumanova jaja nisu ni priblizno onome sto je Nemacka dobila
Ali ok, jesmo, imali smo i od SAD i od SSSRa pare koje su nam stizale da ostanemo neutralni
A kad ima para ima vladavina prava, vidi kako to ide

Levi Thomas
Levi Thomas

Dude, what West? RUSSIA supported Montengrin independence in 2006. too. Back then Milo was in great relations with Putin and his oligarchs.
I think UR-DPS cooperation agreement is still valid. Don't believe me, Google it.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Yes people on Greek Feta Making forum are being payed to shill

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

That's all we can ask you to do. Don't blindly follow anyone, get informed and see it how it really is. Just be careful about where you get your info from.

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

Netherlands is Russia friendly even though it was their children that were killed on the airplane over Ukraine. They did not play along with Ukraine on the investigations.
Austria is very Russia friendly too. There are good people in the West too with whom one should seek to cooperate.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

I support Yellow Vests

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

i ja mislim da ih treba sve pobiti mamu im jebem, i ove sad i one prosle. Al ne ide jbg, 21. vek nece niko taj prljavi posao da radi. Osudis ih svako na 40 godina da gledaju u zid dok ih neki cigan od 150kg jebe u dupe. Onda se mozda i obese gajtanom od gaca

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

smrt strijeljanjem i bacanje tijela u septičke jame

Budimo milostivi.

Ko prihvati otkaz bez pogovora i vise se ne uplice u politiku dobije get ouf of jail for free

Ko hoce da nastavi da lelemuda njega streljamo i bacimo u septicku

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

Bukvalno,i konacno sprovesti poreklo imovine i otvoriti stranacke hobotnice,tj. clanove ,ko su i gde su.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

muh servian holy constitution
muh sacred beogradski pashaluk

Camden King
Camden King

He won't end up in power if protesters get their way
It will be someone even more cucked, or a civil war

Parker Peterson
Parker Peterson

Imali smo reparacije od Njemačke, povoljne kredite, vojnu pomoć (najnovije američke tenkove i avione, pogledaj to)...
Isto, da napomenem, Srbija je najviše dobila u 19tom vijeku kad smo bili uz Austriju.
Para će biti ako se radi i ako se radi pošteno i pametno. Treba da stvorimo sistem koji dozvoljava Srbima da rade i stvaraju.
Kad imas uređen sistem i jaku ekonomiju, sve dođe na svoje. Onda može i da se razmišlja o spoljnoj politici. Ovako, sve je to glupost.

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

pricas jedno isto ko navijen
ti si jedina botina ovde dbi

Adrian Clark
Adrian Clark

Russia always supports the decisions made by Serbia and of course they will try to have good relations to Montenegro.
What are you trying to say? That Russia pushed for Montenegros independence against Serbias will?

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

21. vek nece niko taj prljavi posao da radi
Ima jedan koji hoće. Ali prvo ga moramo izvući iz novozelandskog zatvora...

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

And what choice did Russia have?
They needed good relations with both countries and were powerless to stop you niggers from betraying us

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

Slažem se ali pogledaj šta retard piše.
Zapad je zlo i Sotona, a svi bogati Rusi trče tamo. Ali eto, ti bogati Rusi to rade da "spase" Rusiju. Degenerik totalni.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Never have and never will. I don't trust the word of any man unless I can confirm shit.
Great, everyone should they are based af. I'm going to watch these protests with the hope they are doing something similar but will watch and research what the fucks going on. Either way if shit is hitting the fan there, stay safe Serb Bros

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

He is just a liar, he will pilpul all day long to get people to join his vision of a ZOG one world Satanic government.

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Sve je to lepo, ali necemo nista od toga dobiti ako saradjujemo sa zapadom

Oliver Lewis
Oliver Lewis

go back on reddit you progressive retard

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

This is basically the whole issue. He maybe would end up being beneficial. But, in truth, he will not be the one in power. Just like during Toma's mandate, Vučić was in power and now, well, you know.

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

sto bi to radili ima i kod nas ocajnih ljudi samo ih isprovociraj da se ubiju tako sto ce da ulete u skupstinu i pocine samoubistvo policiajcem

Ako CIA, BIA i Vatikan ovo citaju naravno da je u pitanju parodija na sta vam ja licim

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Soros degenerate skanks should be physically removed tbqh, death to Srdja Popovic

Attached: 1484566516411.jpg (72 KB, 720x690)

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

to bre ,slazem se 100%

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

that's why I support Bosko taking over

i'm explaining to foreigners

Jason Reyes
Jason Reyes

I da ,onda eto Evrope da nas satanizuje za ljudska prava,slobode i slicna sranja i onda opet Jovo nanovo.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

let's just have all our assets confiscated LMAO XD

Deflecting to Russia is not an argument as to why west is good to Serbs, in fact it's bad as it shows need to resort to that. Who allowed Sqips to vote more than once in referendum? Or being Bosniak and Shqips make your vote count more valuable?

You can't solve a problem if we don't look at where the problem comes from. We Serbs could be prospering tomorow, were that the interest of the Western regimes.

Jayden King
Jayden King

Pusti te Oligarhe vise, ne drze oni konce jos od 2003
Oni su tumor na Rusiji koji ce polako biti odstranjen

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Љyди мoји кaкo тo дa Cepгeј и пpoпaлa пинкyшa Boјтeхoвcкa тaмo вoдe oпoзицијy? Дa нијe тoликo тyжнo билo би cмијeшнo.

Attached: 1547386109399.jpg (7 KB, 232x259)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Paranoid. Soros funded Vucic is protested against by Soros funded people in order to create a new Soros puppet regime.
And I'm somehow progressive, lol.
You go and shill for a new revolution every year, that would really improve Serbia. Let's just have street fights every week.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Nego sa kim brate? Sa ruskim oligarsima i Kinezima?
Pogledaj malo kako izgleda saradnja sa Kinezima. Afrika prije svega.
Nije jebote Zapad med i mlijeko, ali je bolje od alternative. To je to što ja pričam.
Why is there so many Russians in UK too?
In France? USA?
No, but they supported rigged referendum and accepted it ASAP.
ZOG
ABRAMOVICH (JEW)
DERIPASKA (JEW)
ROTENBERG BROTHERS (JEWS)
The list goes on!

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Get ready for the Macedonian scenario, Heбoјшa.

Attached: 86543859331771.png (417 KB, 500x600)

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Vucic bots having no clue that they will be identified by name and face as the piece of shit falls from power.

Each and everyone of you bots is being identified. All of you

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

No, no, no, Bosko is the true power behind it all. He is the chosen one and will absolutely become a right wing nationalist absolute ruler after the homosexuals who protest right now in the street have won.

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

1244 guarantees the territorial integrity of Yugoslavia. Mind pointing me where Yugoslavia is on a map?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Швaбa јe y пpaвy дби

David Cooper
David Cooper

Pogledaj malo kako izgleda saradnja sa Kinezima. Afrika prije svega.
Apsolutno fantasticna?
Pogledaj koliki napredak je Ruanda napravila ugledajuci se na Singapur i Kinu
Etiopija vise nema nestasice struje zbog Kineskih elektrana
Huaveji je masovno doneo smartfonove u Afriku
Zgrada Africke Unije je bila sagradjena od strane Kineskih firmi

Nije ni cudo sto Afrikanci sad okrecu ledja MMFu

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Why is there so many Russians in UK too?
You meant Russian Jews .. look in the mirror.

No, but they supported rigged referendum and accepted it ASAP.
Oh okay, so now it was all rigged. I see. Russia should have invaded to save Democracy in Montenegro.

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Soros not backing up Vucic
naive to the point of retardation

Attached: Vucic-and-soros.jpg (43 KB, 940x529)

Grayson Miller
Grayson Miller

My prediction:

The Soros leftists are gonna do something stupid, and the cops will shoot at them.
Then the Soros rightwingers will come with weapons, and start a Maidan 2.0 in Serbia!

Attached: This-is-war.gif (134 KB, 240x138)

Nolan Allen
Nolan Allen

Al si opasan jbt

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Protestants

Huh, guess the reformation was too late or something.

Asher Taylor
Asher Taylor

You do not realize how similar you are to the Hillary shills. Taking words, warping them, mental gymnastics out the ass. There is no one here supporting Vučić (at least as far as I saw) but we are also not delusional about the opposition like you are.

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

So if we namechange, all Alboshits will leave Kosovo?

Well, that's easy solution :)

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

International law states that resolutions apply to successor states of no ponger existing countries. Serbia is Yugoslavia's successor state.

Jose Bell
Jose Bell

rerread his post retard

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

What assets?
Only Russian assets here are failed privatization and shit they bought so they could launder money they stole from Russian people.
DPS cooperated with them in doing that, that's why they were friendly.
Then shit happened and Milo decided to cut the relations and obey West.
Neće, jer su u srcu ruskog režima.
Ne vidim da radi išta protiv njih. Čak su predlagali i onaj zakon da ih refinansiraju ako im Zapad nešto oduzme.
Pored toliko toga što su pokrali, ruska sirotinja i dalje treba da ih finansira.
To je bolestan sistem. Da ne spominjem druge aspekte, kao recimo slavljenje Staljina, predlaganje da se ispred centra FSBa podigne opet spomenik onom boljševiku Dzeržinskom, i tako dalje.
Ne sviđa mi se Rusija, nikako, ovakva kakva je.
Da je to bogata, uređena država, kamo sreće da se okrenemo njima. Ali kome je dobro došlo od njih?
Pogledaj Moldaviju, Jermeniju, one mini-republike gdje oni imaju uticaj...sve jad, goli jad.

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Serbia is the legal successor to FRY, by your logic Serbia fell from the skies to the Balkans and 1244 dissappeared

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

Bosko is bluepilled, Seselj is redpilled

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

Nema milosti ni oprosta za botove

Sve mozes da radis, svi imaju pravo da glasaju i da izaberu kako im savest i misljenje nalazu.

Ali da zvaces sendvic i branis!? manijake svuda oko nas.

Najsveziji primer - Da li iko zna, gde je onaj govnar Babic sto je ubio devojku na pravdi boga drogiran pre DVE NEDELJE, da li iko ima pojma sta je sa covekom, jel ta devojka bila Djilasova i Obradoviceva pa njen zivot ne vredi, ili sta je u pitanju?

Bitovi, elaborirajte, dajte ljudima jedan razlog da vam ne upadaju u kuce kad vam lica osvanu u pekari, ulazu, skoli, radnom mestu

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

he is talking bullshit
Vucic cooperates with Soros 100%, full globalist mode. but somehow Soros is funding opposition
state propaganda

Nolan Sullivan
Nolan Sullivan

Sve to košta pobratime.
Kinezi daju kredite, kredite ne mogu da vrate, e super, vratiće tako što im predaju luke i ostalu ključnu infrastrukturu.
Daj jebote, pogledaj onaj kurac sa ''socijalnim kreditom''. Kina je užasna. Kvazi-komunistička zemlja, jedna partija vlada, onaj Xi će da se proglasi za cara za koju godinu.
Jedno trećina Kineza živi okej, u tim većim gradovima, ostatak kao u srednjem vijeku.
Mada eto, rade i neke dobre stvari, da se ne lažemo.
Russian Jews
Who are friends with Putin. Hmm. Interesting.

Josiah James
Josiah James

Only Russian assets here are failed privatization and shit they bought so they could launder money they stole from Russian people.
Yes and? How does the western oligarch earn money? Or are they just called plutocrats because they are "civillized".

I wish, I fucking wish what you say is true, but truth is not that. You can still linger on trying to save western face and hide their crimes by deflecting, but there is only so much one man can try to justify.

Whole legitimacy o western illegal actions and breaking of international law and agression on Serbian people lies on """money""" and """prosperity""", same thing they devoid us if we don't agree to be their slaves completely.

Are you saying we should give up?

Carson Gutierrez
Carson Gutierrez

Sve je to lepo, ali necemo nista od toga dobiti ako saradjujemo sa zapadom

Pa ti decko nemas kontakta sa realnoscu. Idi lepo pogledaj koliko para zapad BACA na nas.

Sad ces da kazes 'ali to nije dovoljno da se nadoknade nepravde', ali lepo uporedi sa iznosom koji nam Rusija daje (nista). Mi ne bismo imali puteve sad da EU i SAD ne daju pare za njih. Ne moras da ih volis, ne moras zaboravis bombardovanje, ali ne mozes da izmisljas da nemamo nikakve koristi od zapada kad nam je zapad glavni donator i finansijer, a da ne pominjem da sa zapadom primarno i trgujemo.

Ti lepo ako mislis da zapad treba da odjebe, idi pa im vrati pare za svaku skolu i bolnicu koje su opremljene EU parama iz svog dzepa, pa onda kenjaj kako nam ne treba to.

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

Rusija se jos uvek oporavlja, ali tebe samo lepe igracke mogu ubediti
Onda ovu raspravu treba da vodimo za 10ak godina
Naglo ukljanjanje Oligarhije i potpuna promena sistema nije moguca jer bi imala opasne posledice po unutrasnje i spoljne odnose

Ali idu po pravom putu, sad je krenulo reoblikovanje ekonomije, ubacili su investiciju od 390 milijardi da bi potpomogli sektorima koji strce (poput ITa)

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

Aj nazad na reddit

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Seselj is former communist who is partly responsible for loss of Krajina by enabling term "Greater Serbia" which is austrohungarian propaganda which was easy picking for muslim and catholic retards to attack us.
Bosko is full orthodox cryptofascist in best case, in worst he is salon nationalist

Cameron Foster
Cameron Foster

western oligarch
Name those Western oligarchs.
They didn't earn their money by outright theft.
give up
Who the fuck is talking about giving up?
We should create a strong and prosperous society. Only way to do that, given historical experience, is western model.

William Russell
William Russell

Russian Jews
Who are friends with Putin. Hmm. Interesting.
Those who remained better be or else ...
Deripaska has btw build a nice Orthodox church near Vienna and resisted being recruited by the US and reported on it to the FSB.
There are many good jews, but you are clearly not one of them.

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

Jedno trećina Kineza živi okej, u tim većim gradovima, ostatak kao u srednjem vijeku
To je 650 miliona ljudi brate
A krediti od MMFa su daleko toksicniji nego od Kineza (zbog tih kredita se i raspala Juga)

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Seselj is just a clown of the government. If you support Seselj, you support Vucic.

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

Yugoslavia, check
Libya, check
Syria, check
Iraq, check
Macedonia
Ukraine
Venezuela
Serbia

Fill it in bros

Attached: 44442293-329349697858941-682422870719019008-n.jpg (79 KB, 1080x1192)

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

Oof wow, you are that one twitter shitposter hastaging everything. Gtfo u cuck.

William Collins
William Collins

Rogonjo jedan, da ti daju pare da te jebu crnci jel bi i na to pristao

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Orthodox Christian to be specific. It is now used by the Russian Orthodox community here.

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Da li sam degenerik ako pusim vutru?

Attached: wau.gif (1.88 MB, 288x288)

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

To je pesma Direktora debilu

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

government is full globalist, you can't even compare it to based Libya, Syria or Venezuela.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

nice to hear that there are serbs left in montenegro, stay strong brate against milogorce, siptare i amerorussofilske izdajice

nije dosao od sistema
glavno nije ni sistem nego mentalitet i kultura naroda (koji nije statican i non stop se razvija) tako da taj razvoj moramo u pravi pravac promjeniti pa ce se sistem prilagoditi

demokratija, socijalna država, vladavina prava, podjela vlasti, nulta tolerancija za kriminal i korupciju.
I prije svega drakonske kazne za korupciju.

monti is right overall, there is nothing we can learn from russia/china/usa...

we should seek to align ourselfs to central europe/austria/v4 again ... its that model of political/societal order that suits us best and is overall the best in the world. i know what im talking about since ive been to russia/china/usa/business while i grew up and live in austria.

all of those countries are shitholes compared to austria. we had our best time as a nation while being aligned to austria, ajmo hajm ins rajh

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

jesi

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

jesi

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

LOLARA

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

Rusija se jos uvek oporavlja
Putin vlada 20 godina, a ruska ekonomija je nazadovala u zadnjih 5.
Južna Koreja je za to vrijeme došla od nivoa Sjeverne Koreje do jedne od najbogatijih država na svijetu.

Ruska ekonomija su doslovno izvoz oružja, nafte i gasa, i još nekih sirovina. Malo šta drugo proizvode.
Ah, so Jews are cool as long as they are with Putin.
You are one big mess really.
Also
Jews in Montenegro
lmao
Krediti MMFa su problematični jer ih daju kriminalnim režimima koji ih spiskaju i onda muka da se vrate.
Kad središ državu kao što ja predlažem, dobijaćeš i povoljnije kredite. Tako to ide batice.
Ako sam ja kockar i narkoman, normalno da nećeš da mi pozajmiš 1000 eura.
Slično je i sa državama. Nestabilne, korumpirane države ne mogu da se zadužuju pod povoljnim uslovima.

Kinezi ne biraju, ali zato i oni jebu sa kamatnim stopama, a njihovi uslovi su mnogo teži kad ne možeš da vratiš. Zajebana je Kina.

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Establisment in the US, Banking elite, Federal reserve, Media oligopoly in US, lobby culture that is legalized in the west, tech giants that are state collaborators, Amazon company who does not even pay nor taxes to the goverment nor wages to it's workers, but it's workers get paid by welfare that comes from tax of other people ( if you don't believe me look that up). There is more that I can't remember or am not aware. This was just the US.

What are these people and corporations? Enrichers of human race? Those people uck over their own, what shit do they give about some Serb retars in the middle of Balkans?

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

Pusi kurac pedercino, kolko smo krvi prolili da odjebemo Austrijce

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

No full anglo (as you can see him being a manlet) but he was a serboo

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

Don't do that, west is absolutly infaliable.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

None of those have the status of Russian oligarchs.
They can do shit but when they misstep hammer comes down and they get persecuted.

And AGAIN, I'm not defending West here, especially not some Western countries. I'm defending their model. Numbers are objective. Feeling are not.
While this Austrian diaspora retard is foaming about churches, churches don't feed people, they don't cure people, they don't educate people, they don't create wealth.
No one gave a fuck here about MUH ORTHODOXY before it became popular in 90's. Religion was mostly private.
Now every fucking reality show star talks about religion. Fuck this shit.

Tyler Cooper
Tyler Cooper

Da, pošto su ovi Austrijci potpuno isti kao oni prije 100 godina.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

Nema odgovora botino, skripta ne radi?
Mozes da deflektujes kako zelis

Cinjenica je da je Vucic siptarski izdajnik i prijatelj Haradinaja, ubica oca 5 Srpska deteta na Kosovu i Metohiji, drugar Tonija Blera i Bila Klintona, Angele Merkel i Vladimira Putina.
Cinjenica je da njegov brat kriminalac kontrolise citavu ekonomiju, zajedno sa nakazom koja je dobila vantelesnu oplodnju koju ceka 300 000 mladih Srpskih oceva i Majki. Cinjenica je da Sergej Trifunovic pomaze da se deca izlece od raka, ali ga botovi svakako i za to napadaju, svaki sendvic vratili da bog da na deciju onkologiju.
Takodje je cinjenica da je Danilo Vucic putovao za Rusiju na svetsko prvenstvo o trosku drzave, dok se ljudima sece struja, otima imovina, i isteruju na ulicu.

E sad idi i crkni bote mali, sve ti mrtvo i zivo jebem sto ti se okotilo

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

wtf is going on there ? your people love putin and your president and suddenly no love? based anyway

Attached: 1538637845445.jpg (108 KB, 970x647)

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

We have to thank to Russia everything, including the fact that we even survived to this day.
And they support us in every way they can to this day, they blocked the resolution that would've marked us as a genocidal people because of Srebrenica and would have created the path for Muslims and other scum to shame us into submitting to them over time, just like Germany has been shamed into destroying itself.
Serbs who are against Russia neglect what they have given for us in the past and in the present and are in it only for their own individual profit, like Djilas who became filthy rich by serving ZOG.

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

Nope, he was a pure anglo aussie memelord.

Though that doesn't stop our media from unironically shilling about how he got radicalized by extreme right wing chetniks in Serbia. It's like they never heard of the concept of a meme. So far the only media outlet in Croatia who got it right - that he was listening to Remove Kebab because its a Jow Forums meme is fucking index.hr (something like the bastard child of Buzzfeed and The Sun)

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

But what am I saying, as far as I am concerned all those on this board who claim they are Serbs and shit on Russia could just as well be Albanians, Bosniaks or some other minority that wants to kill us.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Podrška srpskoj braći u razjebavanju sistema. Boli me kurac što se zapravo događa, samo neka gori američki poredak pa neka balkansko bure baruta razjebe i EU.

Attached: Meme-4cd516-6426403.jpg (71 KB, 1200x602)

James Perez
James Perez

кaкo дa измимyјeмo вoјвoдy Бoшкa зa пpeцeдникa?

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

nazadovala u zadnjih 5
Zbog sankcija, i sad je opet na usponu
Južna Koreja je za to vrijeme došla od nivoa Sjeverne Koreje do jedne od najbogatijih država na svijetu
Kad su ih Ameri pustili da krse zakone po patentima a kao bonus su dobili epidemiju samoubistava
Ruska ekonomija su doslovno izvoz oružja, nafte i gasa, i još nekih sirovina. Malo šta drugo proizvode.
Proizvode i tesku masineriju, a sada i razvijaju nove delove ekonomije
Ko da mi nisi ni procito post
Krediti MMFa su problematični jer ih daju kriminalnim režimima koji ih spiskaju i onda muka da se vrate.
A cudno, mi reformisali ekonomiju u Jugi bas kao sto su trazili i ona odmah krenula da propada
Kad središ državu
Pa, to je do tebe i mene

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

Stvar je principa Kozmopolitasu glupi

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

You are all idiots. I come from an influential family from Serbia. Both parents high up in politics and by that I dont mean some local parliament level for shitskins and their 98k rsd. This is controlled opposition, nothing more. You may hate him, but the guy is playing 4d chess. Additionally, you blithering idiots need to know that this coordinated attack is conducted by RUS. He will use this as an advantage to join NATO and export Zastava Arms as the world's third largest supplier. Similar case is going in MNE.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

nazalost da,al ako je jednom dva put mesecno moze ti se oprostiti

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

Cinjenica je da ovi sto protestuju nece nista od toga promeniti

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

if serbs get this faggot off then they are ok again

Attached: 1543889476134.png (640 KB, 903x904)

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

ne kazem da im sluzimo nego da se u njih ugledamo, da od nijh ucimo a ne od propalog ruskog alkohilicara ili jevrejskog amera

prodji malo austriju pa da vidis kako se zemlja moze srediti, a i srbi ovde se u glavnom odlicno uklapaju i funkcionisu u sistemu i svi dobro zive ... ti ni ne znas o kojom katastrofalnom smo sranju, a kamoli one bitange u rusiji kojima nije ni malo bolje nego nama cak u puno regija gore

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

join NATO
This is tantamount for suicide, opinion disregarded

Nicholas Sanders
Nicholas Sanders

this coordinated attack is conducted by RUS
BASED

Attached: ray-ban-serbian-edition.jpg (36 KB, 480x388)

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

Serbs turning on Russia, and going all-in for EU and NATO. This is priceless.

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

ahahaha what a numale fag

Attached: 1550650307692.jpg (50 KB, 697x394)

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

We have to thank to Russia everything
Even for when they created Greater Bulgaria at our expense?
that would've marked us as a genocidal people
That resolution did no such thing.
Ah, so you literally love Russia more than your own people.
You know what's that called right?
sankcija
Popili su sankcije jer su napali suverenu državu. Uostalom, da su tako jaka ekonomija, ne bi zavisili od zapadnih investicija i tržišta kapitala.
Kad su ih Ameri pustili da krse zakone po patentima
Pojednostavljuješ stvari.
Proizvode i tesku masineriju, a sada i razvijaju nove delove ekonomije
Kakvu tešku mašineriju?
Iskreno, ne znam?
mi reformisali ekonomiju u Jugi bas kao sto su trazili
Nismo, jer su Milošević i druga govna to sabotirali. A i te šok terapije su bile greška, to se slažem.
Al pogledaj Češku, Poljsku...i oni su prošli ''šok terapiju'', pa nisu završili kao mi. U čemu je razlika?
Možda jer tamo nije vladao Milošević, ili Tuđman?
Pa, to je do tebe i mene
Naravno, ja samo predlažem model za to.
Kao što reče ovaj, ugledaj se na Njemačku, ne moraš na VB i SAD.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

yes because you burnt all bridges fuckin gidiot you have no brain, fucking serbs are complete tards

Attached: 1550455079012.jpg (82 KB, 800x533)

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Nothing you can ever say about Russia will make me their enemy. I cannot knowingly act against my own people.
I can be fooled maybe, but not into hating Russia or Serbia.

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Ti alkoholicari se bore za nas u bezbednosnom vecu a ti monogo pametan pljujes po njima pedercino memeflagerska

Evan Evans
Evan Evans

I'm not turning on Russia, nor going all-in for EU and NATO.
I just like Western model of society more than corrupt quasi-nationalist oligarchies.
MNE
MNE is already in NATO you dolt.
And protests here are quite apolitical, no one even waves any flags, nor are they organized by political parties. It's a citizen's protest.

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

the same serbs on Jow Forums who were defending russia with their life are same ones who are here talking bad and the reality whats happening. knew it

Attached: 1547040007217.jpg (159 KB, 1000x541)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

suck my dick you little colony

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

None of those have the status of Russian oligarchs.
Status of Russian oligarch is western title to oligarchs they don't like, mostly because those oligarchs are not loyal to western establisment of oligarchs but to their state ( more or less, I said this briefly but neoliberal market is international so of course there is more to this).

And AGAIN, I'm not defending West here, especially not some Western countries. I'm defending their model. Numbers are objective. Feeling are not.
Yes, and Fascism is most effective to establish national independence, ethnic security and interests and economic prosperity inside the country, as proven before the end of WW2 but feelings got in the way of those numbers and forced them to drop. I am digressing, but I just want to point it out.

They can do shit but when they misstep hammer comes down and they get persecuted.
They ARE THE STATE, there are formalities in the US, but the establisment IS THE STATE. Every independent country, in neoliberal model, is the set of oligarchs who pretend to be something else. See US, Russia, China for instance, all sets of oligarchs, why am I not including the EU? Because they are subject to US-Zion Oligarchy. So they don't count as independent.

As about the Churches is goes like this. They are historical monuments of culture and proof of our existance on those lands, that's without even mentioning the religion. If you sell them those Churches for good boy points, you get them in position for them to be able to erase those things from history.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

HAHAHAHAHAHA why you mad fking serb putin loving rat ? go to russia bitch why are you in serbia? russia had plans for dumping nuclear waste into your rivers, remember your president vucic aka cocksucker talking about nuclear plans? ahahahaha BITCH

Attached: 1533097727596.jpg (44 KB, 640x480)

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

this is some serb people in serbia! traitorous whores kissing foreign leader pictures, no self respect no nationalism

Attached: 1529659603402.jpg (81 KB, 1023x575)

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

Sedi onda kuci pičkice i šuš.
Samo ti budi u toplom i udobnom, niko tebe ni ne zove a onaj ko misli da treba izaci ce.

Ako neces da ucestvujes, ne busi.
Ne brani uzalud govna koja nisu zasluzila ni mrvu tvoje podrske. I tvoji poznanici su mozda tu negde.

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

putin is watching serbians. what do you do ?

Attached: 1532401576896.jpg (614 KB, 1024x711)

Angel Anderson
Angel Anderson

my own people
So you're Russian?
Also, nice cult-tier mentality.
but to their state
You would be ''loyal'' to ''state'' if that state let you steal as much as you want while protecting your status and ''hard-earned'' wealth.
and Fascism is most effective
Fascism failed literally everywhere.
Even in Spain and Portugal where it wasn't destroyed by war. In fact, Franco himself disposed with fascists as quickly as possible.
and proof of our existance on those lands
Serbs existed before we were Christian.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

We will join the Eurasian Union, don't worry.

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Popili su sankcije jer su napali suverenu državu. Uostalom, da su tako jaka ekonomija, ne bi zavisili od zapadnih investicija i tržišta kapitala.
Sad su ih zamenili sa drugim trzistima i ekonomija im opet raste
A ne zaboravi da zapad zavisi i od njih po energetskom pitanju a i po pitanju aeronautike (Sojuz je jedini nacin da salju ljude u svemir)
Pojednostavljuješ stvari.
Ne, Juzna Koreja nije neko cudo neko njihov projekat da stvore anti-Kineske baze u istocnoj aziji
Kakvu tešku mašineriju?
Kamioni, gradjevinska vozila i aeronautika
Al pogledaj Češku, Poljsku
Bili su voljni da udju u NATO i predaju svu suverenost
Prag je sad leglo degenerika a Poljsku i Madjarsku kaznjavaju zato sto brane svoje granice

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

Can you ever create a comment without pilpul you retarded kike? You seem to indeed come from the Culture of Critique.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

thank russia and putin. the reason you can buy from food store is because of putin. everything in your countr yis because of putin, you like it ? you need to say it. russia owns you your decision try to break free or keep being future chechenya, just a federal state part of russia. i have respect to people trying to break free regardless if they keep some relationship with russia, atleast you have power of your own country

Attached: 1550259614041.jpg (66 KB, 1280x853)

Jacob Bell
Jacob Bell

Yes, we live today thanks to Russia. It's a fact.

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Sad su ih zamenili sa drugim trzistima i ekonomija im opet raste
Vrlo sporo. Još se nisu vratili na nivo iz 2013.
zavisi i od njih po energetskom pitanju
Okej, i što sad? Zavise jer je ruski gas jeftiniji. To je to.
anti-Kineske baze
Kina je bila saveznik SADa u Hladnom ratu.
Bili su voljni da udju u NATO i predaju svu suverenost
Možda jer su imali iskustvo sa ruskom dominacijom?

Angel Long
Angel Long

So you're Russian?
We are Slavs
Orthodox Monasteries are now the only proof that Kosovo had Serbs in it
We are intrinisically linked the Eastern Orthodoxy as a people, since it was a uniting factor
Even if you don't believe in God, you have to respect this fact

Asher Young
Asher Young

serbia calls himself sovereign independent country HAAAA. vucic forwards all questions to russia! thank putin serbs

Attached: 1526985152616.png (278 KB, 556x619)

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Can you just get a trip so we can filter you
You post the same shit every time, like an NPC

Sebastian Ramirez
Sebastian Ramirez

what, do you think nato or usa wants to destroy you? are you bit retarded? thats what youre made to think by this constant brainwash

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

shitting on the west and defending Russia from the confiest city on the west, therefore world

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

Watch out buddy, you know what your God said about anti-Semites.
we are Slavs
So are Poles, Ukrainians, Czechs...russophiles seem to hate all Slavs except Russians. Funny.
Orthodox Monasteries are now the only proof that Kosovo had Serbs in it
No they aren't. Name of the province and topographic names and other monuments are also proof.
you have to respect this fact
I don't have to respect degenerates in church though.

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

I have no doubt about it, all of history is proof for this. They want to exterminate us just like you want to murder all Russians.

Chase Long
Chase Long

look on this thread, all your brothers against russia, saying the reality. remember we talked if youre the same guy, i talked how it is and look whats happening? i told you the truth. why do you protect russia and russians with your life?

Brandon Johnson
Brandon Johnson

Watch out buddy, you know what your God said about anti-Semites.
I'm not Catholic. Jesus said jews are children of Satan, that's a quote from him.

Ryder Morris
Ryder Morris

Do you think you will convince anyone by shitting on Serbs and ridiculing us?
As you can see, some here aren't russophiles.

Blake Harris
Blake Harris

what did nato do to you in history? only USA fucked you with yugoslavia

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

It's some mental cripple who overdosed on RT and Katechon.
No, you're Putinist. And your Lord and Savior said some nasty things about anti-Semites!

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Vrlo sporo. Još se nisu vratili na nivo iz 2013.
Strpi se
Okej, i što sad? Zavise jer je ruski gas jeftiniji. To je to.
I to je faktor, Gazprom je sa dobrim razlogom pod kontrolom Kremlja
Kina je bila saveznik SADa u Hladnom ratu.
Ni priblozno, vise je bila kao treca strana koja je privremeno saradjivala i sa SSSR i sa SAD
Kinezi su ratovali protiv SAD u Korejskom ratu, oni su najveci razlog za postojanje DPRK
Možda jer su imali iskustvo sa ruskom dominacijom?
Sad im i druga dominacija smeta

Jaxon Sanders
Jaxon Sanders

So Russia is basically going to loose another of it's satellite states?
I thought Russia loosing Venezuela would make Russia more angry.

Attached: ?....jpg (34 KB, 720x665)

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

Spare me your autistic rambling
I don't ever reply to your trash posts, I shouldn't have made the exception now either
fuck off

Wyatt Martin
Wyatt Martin

i have been saying this same stuff for months this guy is always where i am, for months and i predicted future because i know how russia is. Jow Forums was full of serb russia lovers some months ago but all disappeared now and you probably were too

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

Serbia is EU's and German vassal

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Isn't it funny how you can be born and raised as a Serb in a foreign country and still never in your life for a moment loose solidarity to your people?
Your multiculturalism will fail, all here in the West will burn thanks to people rejecting the Satanic elite.

James Lewis
James Lewis

We are not a Russian satelite, we are a zone of competition between Russia and West

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

nope

Isaiah Ross
Isaiah Ross

yes you do, i can recognize you from what you wrote

Chase Anderson
Chase Anderson

Strpi se
Ja sam strpljiv, ali izgleda Rusi nisu. Putin gubi podršku.
ise je bila kao treca strana koja je privremeno saradjivala i sa SSSR i sa SAD
Kina je sarađivala sa Zapadom. Sa Sovjetima su bili u lošim odnosima kasnije.
Korejski rat je bio 50-ih, tad su još bili dobri sa SSSRom.
Sad im i druga dominacija smeta
Izgleda da ne smeta brate.
Valja bolje zna Poljak i Čeh nego ti?
Čudno kako svi koji su bili pod Rusima bježe od njih. A mi eto nismo, i ovdje me neki prozivaju za šiptara jer nisam za Putina.
Jel to tebi normalno jebote? Da pljuješ drugog Srbina i mrziš ga jer nije za Putina?

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

nothing major will happen, nobody is taking these clowns seriously

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

saying this same stuff for months
months
Dude, get a fucking life lmao

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

There is no competition, the majority has spoken in the elections.
There are saboteurs and criminals trying to violently take power.

James Fisher
James Fisher

but to their state
You would be ''loyal'' to ''state'' if that state let you steal as much as you want while protecting your status and ''hard-earned'' wealth.
Yes, that's what Amazon the best buisness model in America is doing. They are invincible to law. You just described how all states work since ineption of time.

and Fascism is most effective
Fascism failed literally everywhere.
Even in Spain and Portugal where it wasn't destroyed by war. In fact, Franco himself disposed with fascists as quickly as possible.
There's more than what I said, there is more than what you said. As for Franco, it's not really good or him to associate with loosing ideology, though still oligarchic elite was rulling Spain ater he told Fascist to uck off, not him.

Yes, but that does not dispute what I said. What connection do we have to the land Serbian/Sorbian tribe originaly inhabited? None? Maybe because nothing's left of them there, pure nothing.

See here is the thing, we argue about stuff, dissagre agree and what not. It's just that fools die for ideals and dying for the privilage to become another colony? That's not worth dying for. Serbian people need rest and to be left alone.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

read a fucking history book, until the 19th century it was mostly austria that helped and saved serbs (out of egoistical intrests ofc but so is russia).
but again im not shilling for austria like you are for russia, btw get the fuck out of austria and try living in russia.

monti is right when he says its not about liking/joining/aligning to somebody but from whom we can learn ... and its certainly not russia or the US ... right now its austria to whom we have to look up to

we should start a serbo-phil party and purge all anglo- franco- germo- russo-
philes

Jack Taylor
Jack Taylor

and you probably were too
I didn't post on Jow Forums few months ago. And yeah, I thought Putin was cool few years ago. Then I learned shit.
Is it a crime or something?

William James
William James

you should my friend. there should be counter protests to root out all the true evils in Serbian society.
What's missing is not iPhones for everyone, what's missing are children that are aborted every year by hundreds of thousands.
Or that the Mafia and drug dealers are crushed.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Fucking serbs BEHAVE. DONT MAKE ME GO DOWN THERE!

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

I myself am a bit of Anglophile, but obviously not some drone. Foreign politics are led according to interests, not philias.
They are invincible to law.
You conflate different types and levels of corruption.
Amazon getting away with some shit is not the same as some Russian oligarch murdering people and overtaking business with state approval.

Nathaniel Green
Nathaniel Green

no, its good that you learned it and you should teach your serbian brothers/sisters here too because this same idiot whos been everywhere where i am for months shilling for russia is still shilling for russia. mby its a russian

Tyler Martin
Tyler Martin

Russia has fought and won dozens of wars against the Ottoman Empire which paved the way for our independence.
We would be slaves and our children being stolen by Turks if it wasn't for them fighting them over and over again.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

counter protests are already organized, our leader knows what he's doing don't worry about it

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

NEW THREAD
GET IN FAGGOTS

Adam White
Adam White

Russians fought for their own interests, not to save us. There were Slavophiles in Russian Empire, but those people didn't really run their policy.

And you praise Russians for fighting Turks, but Austrians are irrelevant right?
I am doing so right now.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

You conflate different types and levels of corruption.
Oure exceptionalism on your part. Is me pressing on this issue going to at least make you aknowelge that you are biased?

Amazon getting away with some shit is not the same as some Russian oligarch murdering people and overtaking business with state approval.
I want to argue, but you want to lecture. How can I argue? This goes to previous point.

Joseph Perry
Joseph Perry

I don't hate Austrians you mong because I'm not a Satanists who hates all people just because they are of a specific ethnicity.
I just recognise that the Russians will always be more like us than Austrians and hence our people.

Nolan Edwards
Nolan Edwards

Mislim da si jako mlad, ili bar u neku ruku neiskusan. To kako se ti osecas i kako mislis da treba, nema veze sa realnoscu.

Bez obzira da li se slazemo, nemas uporiste u realnosti, niti geo-politickoj, niti iskustveno.
Ti Mig-ovi kojima se hvale, mogu da lete od vranja do subotice, od negotina do uzica.

Imali smo i 99 migove 21 i do zadnjeg su oboreni, poslali smo sjajne pilote direktno u smrt bez radara i bez podrske, obarali su ih kao muve sa neba, gadjali su ih iz rumunije i madjarske, nisu ni ulazili u nas vazdusni prostor, veruj mi, gledao sam to uzivo. Realnost je sranje ali moras da ukapiras. Balkan je izgubljen za ruse, okrenuli su se drugim sferama, sa pravom, imaju interes i stite ga, tako to rade veliki igraci, sve do zadnje zemlje oko tebe su NATO, hteo ne hteo, tako je, dokle vise glavu u pesak.

Putuj malo po toj Poljskoj i Ceskoj, idi vidi Rumuniju kojoj su se nasi roditelji smejali. Niko se vise ne smeje. Svi su nas presisali, ali smo mi i dalje pametni...

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

Ja sam strpljiv, ali izgleda Rusi nisu. Putin gubi podršku.
Sad to nije bitno
Kina je sarađivala sa Zapadom. Sa Sovjetima su bili u lošim odnosima kasnije.
Kao sto sam reko, radili su za sebe i saradjivali kako im odgovara
SAD je koristio Koreju, Japan i Tajvan kao svoje baze za projekciju sile u Istocnu Aziju (u kojoj su i Kina i Rusija)
Čudno kako svi koji su bili pod Rusima bježe od njih. A mi eto nismo, i ovdje me neki prozivaju za šiptara jer nisam za Putina.
Zato sto trenutno Putin je na nasoj strani
I trebalo bi da koristimo ovu priliku da poboljsamo zivote svih nasih naroda
Sovjetski Savez vise ne postoji, i Rusi, Poljaci, Cesi i svi drugi imaju sansu za obnove odnosa i bolju buducnost

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

but those people didn't really run their policy
Uh yes they fucking did
Sergey Sazanov (the first person to find out WW1 has begun) literally said it was Russias historic mission to unite all Slavs

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Idi prosetaj se ti malo Champs Elysseom, deda

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Ja sam za princip da smo okej sa svima, ali NATO I EU za zivota necu da vidim na kucnom pragu.Nikad.Rusa nema na vidiku ne mora biti ni amera.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit