Stop the RACIST celebration of St. Patrick's Day

How is this shit ok? I'm going to do a drive by and drink Henney and rap all day next year on MLK Jr day.

Stop stereotyping us as dancing idiotic Leprchauns with giant ears and obnoxious noses and beards. Stop getting wasted on my solemn day. Fuck off with appropriating my culture.

Attached: index.jpg (210x240, 19K)

>us
Fuck off faggot you're an American. Unless you were born in Ireland, dont larp as an Irishman, its pathetic.

Right. Six million down to two million because of a politically engineered famine. Two million killed and two million exiled.

Go drink your green beer so your boyfriend can enjoy your slimy green cum.

I didnt say anything about drinking green beer. The saint Patrick's day stuff is cringy, but dont get all butthurt with the "my heritage" stuff; it makes you look like a dork.

FYI: Being an American doesn't mean giving up your culture. You want to have a mono-culture of brownstains so you're more easily controlled?

You're apparently missing the point. Some left dickwig will be out acting like an obnoxious asshole today, but tomorrow will get all offended that a Virginia Governor once wore blackface; that women don't get "fair pay"; that some chinese lady should be offended that a white girl wore a Geisha dress to a prom. But the shit that happens today is okay? It's an example of the insanity of today. If I have to exaggerate to make the point, then so be it.

In that sense then, I agree with you. If you're raging against double standards, while you are correct, you'll be a lot less happier in life if you recognize people are often hypocrites.

I got full blooded Irish in my family (Not me I'm a mutt) and literally nobody from there has any problem with the holiday, and why should you? It's a day about drinking and hanging out with friends. Shut up retard.

Irish heritage month: 31 days
Black heritage month: 28 days
MOGGED

I just play IRA songs and drink a Guinness every St. Patrick's day.

Just remind any non white person wearing green today that celebrating St.Patrick's Day is cultural appropriation, lads. Cheers.

Attached: cheers.png (591x612, 442K)

We're all a little bit Irish today except for the gays and the Italians.

I like that.Accuse non Irish of being racist.

The Irish completely dominate the American Political Structure. No one except the Jews can rival them...

Here:

>Besides Mr Pence—two of whose grandparents were born in Ireland—the Republican House leader, Kevin McCarthy, is Irish-American, as was his predecessor, Paul Ryan, and their Senate counterpart, Mitch McConnell. Among the many other Irish-Americans who have served Mr Trump are his sometime advisers Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway, and his current and former chiefs of staff, Mick Mulvaney and John Kelly. Mr Mulvaney, whose daughter is studying in Dublin, helped organise a tree-planting on Capitol Hill to commemorate the centenary of the Easter Rising.

>This is, in a sense, par for the course. Barack Obama’s administration was also full of Irish-Americans—including Joe Biden, his Yeats-quoting deputy, who is expected to announce a presidential run shortly. Mr O’Bama (geddit?) also promoted his own Irish ancestry—as did his five immediate predecessors. There are a few reasons for this Celtic pre-eminence. They include the role of the Catholic church, the English language and the relatively even gender-balance of the 2m Irish who came to America between 1820 and 1860. They helped keep Irish-American communities intact. The fact that many were, and are, in political hotspots such as Ohio and Pennsylvania also boosted their political relevance and activity. So does a propensity to talk. “We do communications, politics; Italians cook,” joshes Niall O’Dowd of Irish America magazine."

Attached: IMG_6426.jpg (1242x2111, 409K)

Fuck off lad. People like to party and pretend their Irish on st patties because Irish people are pretty cool and drinking is fun. It's not really that big a deal.

t. Irish Scottish German mutt who has been to Dublin and been lectured to by old Irish men

Are leprechauns an anti-Semitic stereotype?

Its really not the same as blackface. No ones saying you look like a leprechaun. The leprechaun is just a mascot for the Irish.

Attached: IMG_5717.jpg (1242x2208, 495K)

You should be happy because they truth is you are a terrible race of people who without the UK would still be living in mud huts.

anyone got that conspiracy photo that shows the irish control everything?

If I see a nigger celebrating st patricks day, hes getting his ass beat. No more cultural appropriation, remember faggot?

lmao. WE WUZ

Well, the Irish do dominate Wall Street.

They run most of the big banks and the Run the Federal Reserve in America and England.

Attached: IMG_2548.jpg (1080x1224, 670K)

>Fuck off lad. People like to party and pretend their German in October because German people are pretty cool and drinking is fun. It's not really that big a deal.

>Fuck off lad. People like to party and pretend their Mexican on cinco de mayo because Mexican people are pretty cool and drinking is fun. It's not really that big a deal.

Murcia!!!! Any excuse to drink and party

>They run most of the big banks and the Run the Federal Reserve in America and England.
Fucken Irish, always promising pot of gold after rain, then I go chasing after rainbow but I can never get to it. How Irish of them

I celebrated St. Urho's Day yesterday and even yelled, "Grasshopper, grasshopper, go forth to Hell!" before slamming a shot of Finlandia Vodka.

Nobody in the bar knew what the fuck I was talking about. I really need to move back to the other side of the Bridge.

Attached: St.-Urho-Pic-600x374.jpg (600x374, 32K)

Found it

Attached: -dqdWaTnuPu5bKVjD6I_krygWxOwKFsdYulesQAzECI.jpg (1544x6256, 1.86M)

Attached: simpsons_leprachaun.webm (640x480, 1.08M)

Exactly this

Attached: IMG_2453.jpg (1239x2153, 481K)

Éamon de Valera dindu nuffin' wrong.

>us
lol ok faggot

that's something i find very bizarre with americans. you take st patricks day so very seriously. it's just a day to have a good excuse to have a good time and a drink, stop turning it into a shitshow. otherwise stop appropriating my culture, what's wrong with just being an american? b'jezus

facts.

MICKED.com

Attached: Celts.png (1730x748, 157K)

Your solemn day? You're an amerimutt.

It's only a big deal with anyone whose last name starts with Mc or O' and college retards. I don't go out on St. Pats, Halloween, New Year's or Cinco. Those are the fucking Amateur Nights.

Attached: yeltsin-19890916_HC-03-22.jpg (1024x639, 260K)

Who gives a shit. Just have a Guinness and enjoy the day faggot.

For me it's a cheap excuse to buy whiskey :D

> Fuck off with appropriating my culture.
What, did you see somebody wearing a cowboyhat while shooting up a school?

I am having some Corned Beef, potatoes, and cabbage with added carrots.

>2% Irish on his 23andme
>Thinks he is Irish

Mutt

Attached: Haha.gif (500x209, 1.8M)

This. As an Irish person, fuck off with acting like a faggot. I'm on the tail end of a buzz and I'm about to start round two.

Have a good fucking day boys.

No but I once saw a guy say goodbye to a shoe.

Attached: hank-scorpio1.jpg (500x358, 41K)

nice day to relax but avoid dublin
niggified shithole

>flag
>us
Oh my! Having issues with the craic, lad?

Attached: 1552177592832.jpg (768x391, 90K)

Based Polack

Based Slav

Based Yooper

>a pole trying to tell us our country would be a irrelevant if not for other civilizations
The irony is palpable

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (666x658, 44K)

Yeah but those untermensch still come to our country and clean our toilets, so who's laughing now

Also this

Attached: pepedab.gif (524x399, 53K)

Are you takin the piss? Don't end up like those faggots whining about all that. Paddy's day is for everyone to enjoy and for us to make a packet getting ye hammered.
One day of the year, half the world pretends they're part Irish. Take it as a compliment

This is what’s top-of-mind for you? Gay sex and being dominated?

Thanks for sharing this look into the typical Irish-American brain. Disturbing, but educational. This is why prefer actual Irish people. They’ve moved on.