Is Whitey Waking Up?

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

See below post for more context.

Has whitey finally waken up?

Attached: 5B99FE10-DD55-4D90-A0EC-9A084B5C83D2.jpg (397 KB, 745x1240)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
thereligionofpeace.com/
thereligionofpeace.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Yellow Dawn.html
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
veteranstoday.com/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Hopefully. It’s pretty obvious

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

Austin Brooks
Austin Brooks

Post which these comments are respond to.

Attached: ACCBA587-98FC-4290-A6BD-A9AD6124DE02.jpg (289 KB, 743x1186)

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

stfu pussy
in a race/religion war you lose

Camden Hernandez
Camden Hernandez

People are fucking sick of the media covering up everything immigrants do then running a 24 hour news cycles against them. This shit is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1552661224298.jpg (94 KB, 768x1024)

Alexander Rivera
Alexander Rivera

Link you mapled niggerfaggot

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

voice of europe
Fake news

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

I can’t link Jow Forums won’t allow. It’s on Facebook in comments section. Just search CTV News and find it.

All the posts about the attack from Canadian media are this woke. Canadian boomers have had enough with the kike media lying and Haji’s being imported.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

More woke boomer rage

Attached: BB6923D4-EE4A-46CD-B619-0613730B6B6E.jpg (428 KB, 750x1190)

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

Even more woke boomer rage

Attached: 3F4060EA-AED2-4015-BC6B-0B2D0A38C45E.jpg (395 KB, 737x1194)

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

Attached: Screenshot-20190317-101008.png (479 KB, 675x1200)

Colton Green
Colton Green

Attached: 1552839714501m.jpg (57 KB, 615x1024)

John Cox
John Cox

I am not commenting on the Jew media, I am noting how woke the average person is in the comments section on Facebook.

It isn’t edgy memelords with Pewdiepie avatars saying stuff, it’s angry boomers with real profiles openly saying the haji’s deserved it. Canadians are finished with mass immigration.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Oops

Attached: Resized-Screenshot-20190317-101034-796.jpg (78 KB, 675x1200)

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

shits true

Attached: anotherthoughtcrime.png (1.01 MB, 1121x829)

Henry Sanders
Henry Sanders

implying boomers will do anything
Liberal censorship is coming, and only after that something may change.

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

Yeah, but it's relevant to the normie comment about equal outrage. Its clearly not equal

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

The world has reached an inflection point. The dude even pasted “When the Saxon began to hate” in his goddam Manifesto.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

The image you posted is what is trending, not what CTV wants to trend.

They keep pushing sympathy for the haji’s and instead Canadians are flocking to the only article they have on Christian deaths. It’s beautiful. The eternal boomer has finally reached his limit.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

Voice of Europe is a spooky glowie operation, stay away from it

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

101 sea turtles...

Attached: 1550705441350.jpg (59 KB, 716x1024)

Landon Martin
Landon Martin

I don’t know about that Ruskiebro. Something has changed here in North America. The boomer has become wise to the Jew media and their savage imports and have grown tired of it.

If I was a liberal I would be very, very scared.

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Also that screenshot was texted to me by a semi normie who knows my beliefs. The normies are noticing and they also dgaf about a mosque getting shot up

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

If I were a globalist I would be very happy. They need nationstates of the west broken and demoralised by civil war. After that they will willingly accept global government and a global currency.

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Oh, they should be scared. Everyone should be scared. I'm scared, but probably not scared enough for what's to come. If humanity survives XXI century it would be a definite sign that God actually exists and guides us away from destruction.

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Has whitey finally waken up?
No.
It would take catastrophic damage for "whites", however defined, to reverse course on the Zeitgeist.

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

White people will win any civil war, hands down. Are you kidding?

Look how much damage a single manlet with debilitating autism did. The Haji can’t handle the white man fighting back, their entire invasion strategy is reliant on us lying down and taking it with a smile.

Liberals and their savage imports are completely fucked.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

anecdotal evidence
OMG BOOMERS RISE UP!

Ethan King
Ethan King

Those comments are reflective of the comments section of literally any Canadian media Facebook post about the attack. The eternal Boomer Leaf has snapped.

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

turtles didn't make it to the water

Attached: 1356937569872.jpg (15 KB, 200x195)

Brayden Clark
Brayden Clark

Get enough traffic for your sourceless ramblings?

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

You're killing white people you know

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

In Wales feelings are mixed

Also people hate WalesOnline for being left wing bullshit

Attached: islam.png (1.22 MB, 1204x893)

John Cook
John Cook

Jews want boomers to keep hating muslims so wars can continue. Also distraction yada yada.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

The white man has had enjough and has risen up. These are beautiful new times we're living in.

Attached: 1548379952501.png (12 KB, 300x480)

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

The fire rises
All it took was one Aussie cunt this whole time

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

It was always going to be an Aussie shitposter who kicked off the racewar. Not sure why anyone is surprised by this, kek.

Attached: FD3152CB-4149-4D1D-B4E8-51F5EBC2075E.png (4 KB, 341x374)

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

based white men
dick rockwood

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

I hope you guys win.

Attached: 20190304-201836.jpg (167 KB, 1080x768)

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

I hope so it's pretty insane that we freak out when this shit happens but Muslims on a daily basis kill hundreds and it's silence.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

it does imply a soft bigotry among whites, which is a good thing. "what are you gonna do? Muslims gonna be subhuman."

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

Attached: 5321542627.png (20 KB, 840x220)

John Taylor
John Taylor

Whoa... When did David Cross go from bluepilled libshit to baste redpilled?

Cameron Taylor
Cameron Taylor

This needs an aussie shopped inside the bottle

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

poor turtles ;(

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

Fake news, this happened in January.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Replace that cuck German flag with an Aussie flag and this meme will be 100x more accurate.

Blake Cooper
Blake Cooper

F

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

Yeah but normies overpower those boomerfags so ..

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

im asian and im waking the fuck up
after I check this website
thereligionofpeace.com/

holy fucking shit 30000+ attack = pray for islam

couple mosque shot up = right winger are causing radicalization of young white boi

there even some terror attack in my country as well recently but no one even give a shit and only virtue signal on the NZ shooting

im gonna starting to spread red pill 4 my friend now

Brody Lee
Brody Lee

Kek based Thai bro

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

the last remaining 10% of germans are too cucked to do anything, poo. Trucks if peace can hit us as many as you want - nobody will do anything about it.

Attached: IMG-6786.jpg (35 KB, 500x576)

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

What do you mean? All the top comments on the media posts are anti-Haji.

The boomers ARE the normies

Liam Torres
Liam Torres

lol relax nothing is going to happen

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

I'll never understand why Germany did this to themselves. They don't need more people. They were the leader of EU nations. They dragged themselves from 2 WW losses to be great again. Only to invite the worst populations possible in order to cause mass terrorism on themselves.

Aiden Ward
Aiden Ward

based foreigners. the fucking whole world hates muslim scum

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

Jews did it to Germany**

You are correct though. I literally don’t understand the logic of immigration to Europe. Nations like the UK and Germany are already over-populated, why the fuck are they importing people?

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

Germans deserve every truck of peace they get

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

My aunt is Thai (married in). You guys are cool. I hope you stand strong against the muzzies

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Netherlands

Fuck off Mohammed.

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

After decades of Muslim terrorist attacks against European targets and indiscriminate killing of men, women, and children, majority of people simply don’t give a fuck anymore about Mohammedans getting a taste of their own medicine.

I think the Mohammedans May have made a grave mistake in that they appear to have confused Western restraint as a sign of weakness and assured victory. Many also mistakenly look at this veneer of Western civilization and cannot imagine the Western man acting in a violent manner, but they forget that Western man has proven himself to be the most violent, lethal, and deadly animal on the face of the earth. His ability to project force on a mass scale cannot be matched by anyone. Is this a result of having the highest Neanderthal genes of any group? Or centuries of violent inter Euro competition and warfare? I don’t know. What I do know is woe to the group that keeps poking the giant and wakes him from his slumber. The Muslim has been poking the giant for decades and it appears that eventually the demon of European lethality will eventually come out of the bottle and the end result will not be pretty. Remember that only the White man possesses an equal amount of intelligence and aggression. To continually antagonize him is akin to poking a slumbering lion with a stick. I hope the Muslims rethink what they’re doing.

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

Even a single German is equivalent to a thousand muslim vermins. Never give up, never give in. Your people calls you and like the wise brenton said don't think "why isn't somebody doing something about it" and turn it to "why am i not doing something about it." It doesn't need to be violent, you can survive and repel the foreigners in many different ways.

Attached: Never-give-in.jpg (444 KB, 1066x614)

Camden Long
Camden Long

You're a true friend. I hope one day most western tourists to Thailand actually respect you and your culture.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Because of the multicultural experiment "look they cook exotic foods" "look their culture is so great" "Experience the middle-east without having to travel"

Attached: bee-face.jpg (42 KB, 240x356)

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

Hou je kankermuil, Kuzu

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

It's Mustafa you stupid leaf

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

101 sea turtles? That's fucking sad man, hits you right in the feels.

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

canada
woke
just elected trudeau
yeah huh

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

kutpinda

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Attached: 1552661491385.png (1.23 MB, 1024x726)

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

4 jews posing as whites
Everyone else is a mutt
Welcome to Chinada

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

This. Excellent post Ameriburger.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Breitbart and youtube comments are just a AH A SO SPICEY

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

just
Pay attention faggot

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

Fucking this!
Couldn't agree more, but I think it's the Jews punishing Germans for the Holohoax.

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

White people fight each other for thousands of years
Leave Europe and conquer North America, South America, and Africa
Left Africa because it's full of niggers anyway
Even give a continent to their prisoners to fuck around in
Criminals end up making a first world country
Last time they fought a big war it was against each other and lesser nations were just convenient locations to have a fight
Just waltz on in and destabilize brown nations on the regular just so gas stays cheap enough that walking is a choice, not a necessity

If whites develop a sense of racial identity and a sense of solidarity with other western countries the world is fucked.

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

Pinda's zijn onironisch beter dan kebab. Hoewel mijn familie in de oost resideerde zijn mijn genen puur Europees.

Justin Cox
Justin Cox

The good thing is that conservative is the new counter culture, and people love to be counter culture.

Lincoln Ramirez
Lincoln Ramirez

We'll see

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

The average person in these countries dont want to work for a pittance. Foreigners will drive taxis, scrub toilets and work retail for beans. Big business wants this thus migration

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Attached: 4BEFEE55-7E66-4F18-8831-8BB08F5A50EA.jpg (146 KB, 881x1024)

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Jesus Christ. SAVE THE TURTLES YOU MYAN MUTTS.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

My dick gets hard just listening to you talk. I wish more white people awaken.

James Cook
James Cook

Kek

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

He better, before it's too late

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

the world is fucked.
More like modern civilization would is saved

Oliver Thompson
Oliver Thompson

Taxpayers still have to subsidize those wages

Attached: A06852E9-E3F3-4648-8721-52BD6721D8EE.jpg (87 KB, 835x1024)

David Evans
David Evans

Who makes the professional signs

David Nelson
David Nelson

F for the turtles

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

Absolutely based poo.

Can you help us out by taking care of the Paki menace on your border?

John Nelson
John Nelson

It's pretty fucked up the muzzies are ruining thailand. I loved your country, your people are so friendly, the food is amazing and i had lots of fun. But fucking mudslimes even had to try and ruin that.

Ryan Diaz
Ryan Diaz

The Jew

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

true but it take time until it become mainstream

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Google translate?

William Williams
William Williams

That's gay but you are right. If whites started taking them out and go full nationalist, we will get the green signal to do the same. We all can get rid of muslim menace and remove globalism for good.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

This.
Confused kindness for a weakness and now are surprised that the white man is starting to wake up.
White people are patient and giving and that sets us up from the rest of the races, but that patience has limits. I think we are witnessing the end of patience. No matter how the media will spin it, it won't work. I think it will get very very bad before it gets better though.

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

killer: i'm not a conservative, i'ma commie
twitter: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
facebook: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
msm: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
it's allso tiresome

Jeremiah Butler
Jeremiah Butler

Fuck yeah thais in the house, Thailand is being invaded by Muslims too but Thais are fucking based and won’t tolerate that shit. Don’t let the west cuck you into accepting Islam my friend.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

The problem is that most of these shitskins do not work. They take their gibs and start a criminal career at the very best, or start a path to a terrorist cell at the worst and probably most prevalent.

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

OP has a point. My boomer dad is all about "Christ's love for all of mankind" and "we are all God's children". His reaction to this whole deal was basically, "Well, why are Muslims in New Zealand anyway?" He has slowly become more accepting of the things I tell him about international jewery after a life time of believing it was America's duty to protect Israel. I think it's slowly dawning on him how massively his entire generation got played for fools. I can tell how fucking livid he's going to be when it all finally sets in.

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

desu been seeing a lot of normie boomers on Zuckerbook posting news about Christians being massacred in Africa and Philippines. They just might be stirring...

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

It’s fine. This idiots are helping us by radicalizing whites with their lies. As this thread has shown, the white boomer has become wise to the kike lies.

In this timeline, we win. Maybe in many other timelines we don’t. But in this timeline, we do. I can feel it.

Joshua Hall
Joshua Hall

the average normie isn't gwtting woke by this, they hate muslims like the tenants of zionism tell them

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

Good post. Lets hope the giants wakes up.

The the real enemy is the jew, the muslim is nothing more than a jew puppet.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

God I hope your right.

Brody Hernandez
Brody Hernandez

Exactly. The Boomer has finally woken up. The Jew has a very, very big problem on their hands.

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Attached: 3E6C50B8-EA6C-44AE-B134-356773B839CC.png (486 KB, 900x600)

Wyatt Robinson
Wyatt Robinson

In Quebec a kid was beaten down by imported sand niggers, after that the area was rendered safe because of people patrolling the streets around it. That used to not happen, but the tensions are getting worse and worse.

Can't wait to see how it ends.

Asher Young
Asher Young

Based Asians

The whites and the Asians are natural allies against Islam

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

The only reason you would take issue with tens of millions of violent low IQ alien shitskins colonizing your homelands as theyve been doing for 1400 years and raping your children is if jews told you to

Shut the fuck up you blithering useless fucking retard

THE WORLD IS NOT SIMPLE
IT IS POSSIBLE TO HAVE MULTIPLE ENEMIES AND CHALLENGES AT THE SAME TIME
ACKNOWLEDGING SOMETHING AS A THREAT DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THE LARGEST OR ONLY THREAT

Jayden Jones
Jayden Jones

that'd be a first and I don't think it's shitskins the ones to bring whitey down

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Vigilantism was never part of the Western ethos. For the Western man the rule of law is a central part of his civilization. This is why you would never see revenge attacks after countless Muslim terrorist attacks in Paris, London, Manchester, Madrid, Barcelona, Stockholm, Nice etc. that killed hundreds of men, women, and children. People expect the state to protect them and their countries from outside hostile groups, but when the state decides to relinquish its primary duty in protecting its citizens while continually allowing a hostile outside group to pour in, then it has lost all legitimacy. A parent who absolves their obligation to protect their children is forcibly removed from their post as a parent and loses their children. People have already begun reacting since they never approved or consented to what is happening which is why the state proceeds with hate speech laws and gun confiscations. They are denying you the right to object at this policy and throwing you in prison if you do. This government no longer represents the will of the people, but has become an oligarchy exercising state tyranny.

What happened in New Zealand while tragic and shocking was inevitable and predictable. Governments and politicians should take heed. You cannot ram something down people’s throats. The political class is to blame for this mess. Responsible parents with kids don’t adopt pet hyenas, then feign surprise when the pet hyena tears one of their children to pieces. You can’t change the nature of the hyena.

Julian Price
Julian Price

Yes this does happen and some migrate for bennies. Some migrate for work as store clerk work in the UK/Germany is equal to trained labour in their home nations. The falsehood span by the left is that they work/ therefore are taxed but this doesn't factor in housing benefit, childcare benefits, hospital/doctor use, police use, dental use, social errosion etc.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

These are fucking amazing posts burger please continue. Based and redpilled in every category.

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Do oyu have the original with the bullet?

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

At least they are consequent, if the killer does it in the name of Allah they also don't believe him :^)

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

Attached: 0F12035A-D545-49EA-98A6-DAF54457A605.jpg (27 KB, 596x283)

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

The censorship will just be another step in further escalation toward the inevitable.

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

10/10

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

That's a lot.

Carter Young
Carter Young

It’s just a tiny minority of Muslims goy, don’t worry about it. White people are the real problem.

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

the average normie isn't gwtting woke by this, they hate muslims like the tenants of zionism tell them
It doesn't make a difference what starts the fire, the fire will consume all. Do you think the whites ready to kill mudslimes in their homelands are gonna stop the 10% of them that also want to kill the kikes? This is why the kikes blast every white male that stands up to the muzzies.

Ethan Nelson
Ethan Nelson

you think that a lot , check this thereligionofpeace.com

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

This. Once the white mans rage is unleashed, everyone gets it. Muslims, Jews, the open borders far-left, the lying media, etc.

If Haji’s snap the camel’s back it makes no difference.

Oliver King
Oliver King

I am not sure but i have this.

Attached: 20190317-233624.jpg (137 KB, 814x780)

Noah Hall
Noah Hall

Kek that has a layout of a late 90s webpage. All it's missing is geocities gifs.

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

The Muslim has been poking the giant for decades and it appears that eventually the demon of European lethality will eventually come out of the bottle and the end result will not be pretty
All going to plan.

Attached: world-plans.jpg (154 KB, 629x629)

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

Germany was occupied by the West and the USSR for like 50 years.

Germany didn't do this to Germany,
(((German Globalists))) did this to Germany.

Attached: 1548170280909.jpg (906 KB, 918x1592)

Jose Hall
Jose Hall

Starting to understand?

Attached: sabbateans.png (29 KB, 633x237)

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

The accelerationism and degeneracy are the same.

Attached: frankism.png (24 KB, 690x203)

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

kek i thought the same at first so i do some diggin for abt 30 min in all of the incident that are recorded, so far it legit

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

This. Once the white mans rage is unleashed, everyone gets it.
It's not just the white man in the US either. Everybody here hates muzzies. Even a good portion of the Arab population hates them.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

turtles

Attached: 1132355198229.jpg (59 KB, 925x864)

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

boi do i smell some muzzie genocide cookin ?

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

reminded me of this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMlF2ooVQKE

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

The pot is only filled enough to the point that people are pro bombing muzzie nations. They're not quite ready for violence at their doorstep.

Easton Morgan
Easton Morgan

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

Seems pretty lit.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

threadly reminder that the shooter didn't even get the 14 words correct in his manifesto

Attached: Capture.png (34 KB, 703x333)

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

muslims (and to a lesser extent blacks) are doing that. It won't take too long now

it's actually so mindfucking how everything bad that happens in the world is a byproduct of exactly the opposite of what people wanted when they acted.

Hudson Evans
Hudson Evans

difference of 1 letter
both words are synonyms of each other anyways
Fuck (you), leaf.

Attached: 1548485700975.jpg (121 KB, 960x645)

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

Imagine the invasion of Iraq all over again, but this time the general SOP for NATO forces is to commit war crimes, and there are Einsatztruppen moving in behind the main force. This is what you're going to be dealing with when you get your race war.

And no, IEDs and the usual fuckery won't help. You can't really blow yourself up next to a patrol when said patrol will shoot you full of holes as soon as it spots you because of your skin color.

Basically, get fucked. It's coming as soon as the pendulum swings right.

Attached: callderfuhreridgaf.jpg (33 KB, 392x500)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Attached: boomermentality.png (42 KB, 959x570)

Alexander James
Alexander James

boomers
waking up

William Allen
William Allen

Your mother is your second cousin, though.
You're literally an inbred retard.

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

the only problem is to clean up europe after that everyone would be utterly fucked

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

I totally believe those totally anonymous and not sketchy comment accounts over white boomers using their public and personal facebook accounts to post hatred against the Haji’s.

Get fucked Achmed.

Ryan Gutierrez
Ryan Gutierrez

Islamophobia
Reminder that it's not a phobia when there's a good reason to be worried.

Jeremiah Brown
Jeremiah Brown

Boomers and zoomers are starting to come around, by “vigils across Canada” they mean southern Ontario and Vancouver as they always do, the rest of Canada isn’t giving a fuck.

The CBC was so close to being defunded until Trudeau saved it, let’s finish the job boys

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

wait, what

sources? the wording is too accurate for 1871, this isn't real

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

And by Southern Ontario and Vancouver they mean small vigils being held on far-left university campuses, attended by ~50 people all of whom are either Muslims, politicians, or mentally ill 19 year old socialists.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

That shit is fucking retarded. Fascism wasn't even conceived as an ideology in 1871

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Attached: shekel-for-a-good-goy.jpg (128 KB, 908x499)

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

The symbol and its meaning go back to Roman times you pleb.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

Taxil Hoax. Amazing how people in 2019 can fall for shit from the 1890s.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

Yeah, makes me wonder how the world will be like after a war like this.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

You forgot the dark reverse
White people have no culture
There’s no such thing as British identity
We should thank you for being here

Andrew White
Andrew White

Its a well-known fake that mystic conspiracy theorists like

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

These things are happening exactly as this says but its totally not real guys.
His statue is the only Confederate statue in DC, 13 steps from the mason's hall, no one calling for its removal, but you probably already knew that.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

The whole thing is anachronistic to implausibility.

Juan Long
Juan Long

Yeah, Pike was a mason, he didn't write that shit though. A frenchman using the nom de plume Leo Taxil did.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

That's just the explanation. The actual reason is cheap labor. Jews are corporate and government so they can help themselves

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Good, the original words are fine but their author is a retard

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Attached: fear-the-white-man.png (549 KB, 1238x1056)

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

Shit was obviously done by a glownigger you fucking glowniggers.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

World events follow the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion
"The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion are a hoax, goy!"
Events unfold exactly as stated in Pikes letter to Mazzini
"Its totally a fake goy, now go to blacked.com"
Jews infiltrate every (((movement))) and push accelerationism
Totally not real goys
Accelerationism lines up perfectly with Talmudic,Frankist,Sabbatean,Cloward-Piven, third temple sects, zionism and other antithesis of "our" aims.
Its the only way to make things better, goys
Wake up friends.

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

We tried to get Ron Paul to stop the power of the fed and the credit that the refugee invasion was run on, we tried to elect trump for a harder approach, and after the rapefugee invasion I am afraid that the ability for there to be peace is over. They succeded in pushing us into an irretreivable situation

That being said, pray for peace my dudes.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

Attached: 3401ACB0-8C2F-4AD5-AF81-0C329704990C.png (83 KB, 645x614)

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

Oh for fucks sake, we going babby's first /x/ tier conspiracy here?

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

Attached: 1552505060342.jpg (89 KB, 918x1024)

Jason Young
Jason Young

Which intelligence agency employed him, and why did he agree to spend 6 decades in a jail cell and die in prison?

If it was a false flag to get a reaction, why did they target the single least-sympathetic froup in the entire western world, getting mass support from even normie boomer comservatives and getting publically defended by an Australian senator?

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

hear hear

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Mossad will hang when their crimes are revealed.

Benjamin Mitchell
Benjamin Mitchell

Post the new version do this meme from outside of the mosque

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

hurr durr white people wont wurk

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Can you please cite the primary source for these Albert Pike letters?

James Roberts
James Roberts

This. This schizo “everything is Mossad” fucks need to chill out, holy shit.

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

around the world
This incident happened in NZ, I swear to fuck our race is so insane they look for any reason to virtue seek like lunatics.

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

They're fetishists. Its just an updated version of Reptilians. You can't talk them out of it any more than you can convince someone to just stop being schizophrenic.

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

My heart goes out to the white community of Christchurch NZ who will no doubt
face bigoted, anti-white backlash in the wake of a horrible event perpetrated by a
lone, self-radicalized individual.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

our race

It’s Jews. It’s literally just Jews and their lying propaganda arm known as the mainstream media. White people are counter-signalling the fuck out of this in the comments section.

Did you read this thread?

Noah White
Noah White

Poor sea turtles... it’s estimated that only 1 in 1000 hatchlings will survive until adulthood.

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

the cycle of life can be cruel

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

MIDF masonic niggers are glowing. Hitler caught on to your plans and tried to shut you down but it was too late.

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Muslims
It's not culture or religion, it's race. You being a shitskin Hindu are genetically same shit as a mudslime.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

I read a Swedish(I think) research that did just that: employment was defined as monthly income and it included gibs..based on that definition they found out that the immigrants are net positive to the economy. I can't find this research anywhere but it's a prime example of how the entire establishment manipulates the people.

Isaac Wood
Isaac Wood

So the answer to the first question is Mossad?

Can you answer the other two?

Nathan Bell
Nathan Bell

There it is, call me a fucking jew. I don't think so.
Fuck jews, fuck muslims, fuck christians and fuck you mental midget.

Nathan Gutierrez
Nathan Gutierrez

These are the people that should have died. Kill traitors before enemies.

Aaron Carter
Aaron Carter

Proof? Never heard of it.

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

No you are amasonic shabbos goy like your boy Breivik.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Kys.

Carson Turner
Carson Turner

I doubt any lodge would have anything to do with me and my christian hating broke ass. Freemasons are Christian and loaded.

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

People are sick of these fucking muslims. Seems like the false flag backfired on the jews this time. The people are agreeing with removing kebob instead of reviling the action.
youtube.com/watch?v=dBaTVwIJH-E

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

user thank you. This is extremely well put.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

This.

If this was indeed a Mossad false flag, it surely didn’t work out in the Jews favour.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

equip bees
what? Wait... Are you sure?
equip bees
okay then...
bees equiped.

Attached: 1550245844147.jpg (101 KB, 689x758)

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

Tell me, specifically, how you know this is a false flag Walk me through which intelligence agency or organization carried it out, and why.

Asher Butler
Asher Butler

It wasn’t a false flag. Let the schizo’s have their fun and don’t let them derail the thread. The rest of what user said was based and redpilled.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

Please clean your own country from this shithole democracy has transformed it into. High caste Indians must return to power.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

I think most people don’t give a fuck. My parents haven’t said shit about it. My friends haven’t said shit about it. It’s part and parcel at this point.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Dead haji’s is part and parcel of a multicultural society. Get used to it.

Benjamin Thomas
Benjamin Thomas

No, there's been too much of it. These people can back up their claims or they can shut the fuck up.

"Any white person who ever fights back is a jew agent, none of you will ever actually do anything its always a trick and always will be a trick" is not a frame that I'm going to allow to go unchallenged.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

Poor sea turtles. I feel way more bad about them than this filthy mudslides.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

You more than most know it doesn't matter if it was false or not; or if one can prove it one way or the other. What matters is what people believe. The attitude of Jow Forums is becoming the attitude of the average. The result of talentless hacks who think they know mankind.

Attached: er-1200x630.jpg (74 KB, 1200x630)

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

Even the Breitbart comments have been woke to the JQ. It’s pretty funny to see.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

I looked into it. The story links to the facebook page of a swedish journalist with a blue checkmark, so presumably there is some truth to it. But I couldn't find a 100% verified source.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

I said
you can survive and repel the foreigners
I would hate to see white and blacks on my land. I know how natives feels like when they are getting replaced so I support Europeans in their cause. With that being said, just keeping a dixie flag won't make you white.

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

That list is over 600 dead at least

John Martin
John Martin

The Saxon probably needed to start hating before London, Paris and Berlin were minority European.

Bentley Cooper
Bentley Cooper

Got your famalam

Attached: 1482259544438.jpg (61 KB, 960x676)

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

That site has been around for nearly twenty years. They just keep updating it, don't think they have a lot of money to make it fancy looking.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Jesus fuck, all this paranoia posted everywhere by people shilling for their own schizophrenia

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

White men are Rising.

Full shooting video, Manifesto, and Mixtape:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Queen edit:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

Brandon Robinson
Brandon Robinson

You mean brahmin kikes who are often the traitors and communist leaders? No thank you. High caste smug trash and schedule cast who depend on free gibs can fuck off.

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

I truly think that they're is something embedded in whites. You see the stark contrast when we're lazy and content vs the opposite. Back when we were settling in europe and all the areas of the like, we struggled so much to hold onto what we had because we faced starvation. So we capitulated, until we got to the point were we couldn't give anymore against enemy tribes that we turned violent, but it had to be as quick and brutal as possible because no resources could be wasted. I think that's were this weird bi-polar attitude comes from. With modern day agriculture it just slows down that process.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

being smart is cool too though. like isn't it obvious that somebody is trying to pit shitskins and cumskins against each other? like who would benefit from both of those groups fighting? critical thinking brah, or whatever is called. i'm not even a smart guy and my 90 IQ is two or three steps ahead of you, tyrone..

Attached: 1551897497034.jpg (109 KB, 794x715)

Brody Edwards
Brody Edwards

We missed an opportunity to further the redpilling. Every comment section should have been filled with "Her name was Ebba Åkerlund.". We need to focus on POL-OPs for the next time.

Attached: 1542948401448.jpg (18 KB, 540x424)

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

Killer did not shoud "jesus is great"

fucking LOL

Attached: laugh-my-sides.jpg (5 KB, 153x152)

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

I'm White and European, shitskin. Just have to use a vpn where I'm at. You'll always be a chimp nosed, turdskin indian. How does that make you feel? How does one cope with being a hairy brown and smelly paki/indian? I'm honestly curious. Do you get suicidal thoughts and wish you could re roll life as a better race?

Thomas James
Thomas James

But I couldn't find a 100% verified source.
have you tried in their own language?
some shit don't get into the english translated news
specially when people want to cover it up

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

i have studied it
translation: i watched a video where Ben Shapiro btfo some libs

Carter Reyes
Carter Reyes

Redpilling ops?

Attached: od.png (16 KB, 640x640)

Thomas Hall
Thomas Hall

Larping will get you nowhere kid.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

Walesonline is disgusting

Jace Reed
Jace Reed

One can never know with 100% certainty if an event was a false flag. By their very nature they are covert
"hidden, private, secret, concealed," c. 1300, from Old French covert (Modern French couvert) "hidden, obscure, underhanded," literally "covered," past participle of covrir "to cover" (see cover (v.)). Related: Covertly.
Unless of course someone were to spill the beans or either there is a declassification of info by the entity or entities that carried out the event or that discovered details of the event carried out by an unaffiliated other entity. And the spilling of the beans doesn't happen because the entity carrying out the event might kill the bean spiller. One famous false flag was the lavon affair.
And so you can only assign probability to the likelihood of if the event was a ff or not. Only the entity or entities who carried it out or those who are privy to the true details can know for sure.

Austin Martinez
Austin Martinez

Even Chyna was cheering

Attached: china.png (36 KB, 1033x339)

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

It's like these boomers don't even realize there are SF troops in the Philippines literally stacking bodies on a monthly basis.

Kayden Cook
Kayden Cook

Fair enough

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Now replace the cuck weimar flag with the top tier Aussie flag

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

You don't have to be schizo to understand that TPTB are very shrewd and ruthless and they will carry out an action such as killing a bunch of people under the banner of a political enemy in order to shift public opinion against that political enemy. There are many declassified cases of this. It's foolish to always to the stories at face value.

'The Lavon affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone'

Colton James
Colton James

I don't think you realize, the world really loves white people except for the post modern marxist types. If whites rose up the non UN international community would support no doubt. They want to compete with us because they know competition breeds advancement. They don't want us under heel.

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

send over some of those bargirls you have, ours are all old worn out cunts.

Logan Stewart
Logan Stewart

Drop the memeflag, slave. Until then we are your Gods.

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

The German people were broken beyond repair in the 1940s. A far cry from what they once were, formidable.

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

You just said it seems like a false flag.

You didn't say "Its technically always possible that it could be, who knows what is real"; you said, "It seems like a false flag". I'm asking you to explain what your justification is for making that statement, or to admit if you have none.

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

i for one welcome our future chinese overlords

Leo Reed
Leo Reed

It's happening. Today my uncle, who has nothing to do with any of this and is far from violent or even knows how to use the Internet told me that the NZ attack was "terrible but it had to be done"

These are the first stirrings of a massive pushback against all this liberal bullshit, and in this case muslims in particular. This was just the beginning. No matter how or by whom, we as a whole have had enough.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

Based china

James Gutierrez
James Gutierrez

Yeah it's starting I think.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

(((meme flag)))
our race
our
(((Race)))

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

Don't worry nigger, we will rebuild it better than ever.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

is there one without a fIag? Iove this image

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Boomers would never use those words you utter faggot

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

I can’t link Jow Forums won’t allow
Wut?

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Well, Tarrant expected to be freed like and praised like Mandela.
He also praised China in his manifesto.
Imagine hfw he gets freed
by china when they annex New Zealand

Rebuilding Europe is not an issue. We've done it twice after 2 world wars

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Fantastic post

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

he cant fit through the bottleneck, stupid Germans

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Until white men are physically purging these Invaders from our streets en masse, whitey is still asleep

Attached: 1552788546145.png (237 KB, 647x648)

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

this is not nz
lol what does that even mean?

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

I think people actually are either unfazed or secretly are happy, and they are scared to talk about it

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Any update on the German skeleton getting out of the bottle?

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

expected to be freed like and praised like Mandela
I don't think he was serious about that but instead trying to throw another redpill in for the reader.

Easton Bailey
Easton Bailey

I don’t think they even know what it means. These people are low IQ automaton’s that unironically believe everything CNN tells them. It’s cringy as all fuck. The same retarded slogans, the same autistic standing around with signs with gay ass problem glasses hanging off their noses doing nothing of worth. The NPC meme is for real.

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

You are the only one still thinking. The kikes are involved in tons of shit but you are correct to question each incident. I agree with you, though. Our people are finally sick of the abuse and the fire rises because of this. He has started something here. The question is if it will burn out as usual or not. Interesting times.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

It’s funny though because he probably has no idea how much unironic support he is getting and how close to reality that prediction may actually be.

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Jews can do nothing without willing consumers

Attached: 1543569202848.png (211 KB, 850x400)

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

man china sounds awesome as fuck

Carson King
Carson King

The fact that they got away with 9/11 means we shouldn't chill. The USA basically admitted defeat and the rest of the west with it.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Boomers don't give a fuck about what anybody thinks here. Its so "worrying" that the head editor of our biggest newspaper wrote an article about it

HLN editor-in-chief Dimitri Antonissen about respect on Facebook

INTERNET In New Zealand someone in a mosque shoots fifty innocent people to death. One of the first reactions under the Facebook article we post about it is a picture of someone happily eating popcorn. Someone else writes: "They had to give him a statue. Finally, someone who wants to do something about the invasion of brown monkeys. These are just two examples of dozens of disgusting reactions that are placed under the article. Sure, there is a right to free speech and we can discuss migration policy or integration. But that has nothing to do with this kind of reaction. It is pure virulent racism.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Attached: fb.png (337 KB, 638x927)

Gabriel Morris
Gabriel Morris

My welsh friend and I were sexting one night and somehow we got to talking about the minorities in Wales
I'll rescue you from the police state shithole and bring you back to America where you're safe from the Asians* and blacks
tiddypics.jpg

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

We learned the value of efficiency. Efficiency saved us from starvation in the winter. We had to grow it right the first time and waste no resource. When a task has to be done we constantly find ways to do it quicker and more reliably. Everything is about doing it correctly the first time and as efficiently as possible, so that we can move on to the next task. Lacking resources and warm months our gene pool selected those with an awareness of time's constant flow and the ability to make the most out of it.

This is why whites have so many sculptors, composers and inventors but also why we excel against other races in combat so well. Every possible advantage on the battlefield is seen and utilized. This is why the the west is so different than every other culture on Earth. We are the only people who are willing to accept the risks associated with true personal liberties over the safety net of the collective at the expense of your own autonomy.

When even the most blue pilled white man can look around at the future and recognize that not only are his replacements incapable of sustaining the safe world he grew up in and wants to leave to his children but they wouldn't be interested in doing so even if they knew how, then we will witness a global event that they will write about for 10,000 years.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

your still Zionist fags

Attached: 1550878656966.jpg (149 KB, 626x654)

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

The boomer indeed rises up.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

Peter Sweden got honeypotted into proposing to a divorced middle aged MI6 agent he never met in person before

Kevin Rogers
Kevin Rogers

Anyone who tries posing as a normie but uses the word incel instantly outs themselves.

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

Yes. The internet saved us. They can't hide anymore.

Attached: 1547732862627-1547472646760.jpg (188 KB, 888x765)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

I loved thailand when I visited. Shame about the muslims in the south shitting things up. You guys really need to build that canal to cut them off.

James Myers
James Myers

There is something viscerally unappealing about muslims. Retarded inbred faces

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

They unironically are. Shit, the whole of East Asia is. Are they weird and do fucked up things? Yes. Are they proactively evil against us? Fuck no. I mean look at it objectively - China and Japan, though different, display the same ethnic and cultural pride we wish to see here again. They have their shit together. Are they perfect countries? Of course not. But I can't see China as any sort of enemy because they haven't done anything against white people or white culture, and they don't seem to want to. We're similar enough to have respect for each other but with tendencies that set us apart enough to not see a threat in the other. China's issues are her own, and mere US fear over its financial might aren't enough for me to see them as an enemy. They merely had a shitty run in the last 80 or so years with Mao's Cultural Revolution which rekt some basic human instincts, but these things can be taught to them again, and they will probably do that themselves. We shouldn't interfere at all. Japan on the other hand is amazing as such. South Korea is weird as fuck but they don't hate us either. Thailand doesn't either. As a whole the white race was always fascinated by the Far East even when it was in dire straits like China during the Quing.

Shit, even India shows no antagonism and hasn't done anything against us in any capacity. I can't hate them either, and why should I?

I think that these people merely wish to be acknowledged and that's about it. I also refuse to feel antagonism towards any of them because I know that a relationship of mutual respect and cooperation between whites and asians would be an unstoppable force. We could actually drag the whole fucking species in any direction we desire. I'm dead serious with this.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

and we can discuss migration policy or integration.
we really can't which is why this had to happen in the first place

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

Breitbart will shut that down. That site worships jews

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Why I'm not too concerned about the current trajectory of things. As long as there's a few 10's of millions of whites out there it's not even fair. I just hope we see the genuine awakening in our lifetime.

Xavier Roberts
Xavier Roberts

F turtle bros

Attached: apucry.png (36 KB, 821x869)

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

White people need to be genocided desu

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Can confirm. I saw it happen irl last month. Old boomer started going off so bad his wife had to calm him down.

Benjamin Russell
Benjamin Russell

Canadians are finished with mass immigration.
Excellent. Send them back.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

they clearly haven't had enough because their lives really haven't been directly affected yet . complaining online while doing nothing about it and still voting for politicians like Trudeau is not the same as "had enough". we're not even close to that point.

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Murdoch Murdoch's recent video about a hypothetical life under Chinese rule sure seems more comfy than the present. Our military is getting cucked with women and diversity, while theirs is on the rise. And if we ever came to blows, why defend the United States? Apart from wanting to protect our families, there's no reason to. We would just be upholding the status quo that hates us. It may be a poorly thought out plan, but throwing our lot in with the Chinese sounds better than trying to beat them.

cheekyvideos.net/murdoch/Yellow Dawn.html

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

this. when you translate muslim tweets you hear them often referring to themselves as lions, and their enemies as hyenas, but what they don't understand is it's the opposite. very sad

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

Fake news
So real journalism then.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

The viking is sleeping. Dare to wake him?

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Murdoch Murdoch's recent video about a hypothetical life under Chinese rule sure seems more comfy than the present
STFU you fucking pathetic waste

Attached: china-mao-was-a-retard.png (138 KB, 901x461)

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

It's saying "New Zealand doesn't hate Muslims; he doesn't represent New Zealand".

Evan Harris
Evan Harris

I become increasingly convinced day by day that the (((alt-right))) is a Jewish psyop designed to destroy the West.

Jacob Wright
Jacob Wright

Yes, also the true incels of the world are Muslims, Kikes, Leafs, and left-tards.

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Not even turtles are safe from cartels fuck this gay earth.

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Yeah they are. They see a problem, they solve it without pussyfooting around the issue. Like the Uyghur people. Terror attacks? Put them in camps.
They also whorship white people. You can have a job there where the only thing you have to do for the company is be white because it's good for their image to have white people vouching for them.

Ryan Jones
Ryan Jones

schizo’s
.02 has been deposited

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

That is what a schizophrenic would think, yes. When you see Jews behind every shadow, you'll never trust any plan or any faction. You'll die alone and isolated seeing defeat in every corner.

Attached: 1478023828855.jpg (15 KB, 388x341)

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

Yeah dude that shit was a false flag, white people would never have the balls to do that, especially me, I’m a fat fuck.

Attached: 1552246776483.png (112 KB, 306x306)

Liam Cruz
Liam Cruz

Have you prepared for when it happens?

@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Andrew Bennett
Andrew Bennett

I've been saying for a while that ethnonationalism is rising world wide, obviously I don't condone the violence but still, ethnonationalism rises around the world. All you nonwhites I encourage you to at least look into going to nonwhite countries and living there, it's not as bad as you think. Ethnonationalists, don't be retarded and cause violence, we win by spreading information/alt media, it's how I got redpilled and others too. We're all better off separated.

Angel Davis
Angel Davis

Doesn't mean I want more of them here though.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

Has any new outlet mentioned that the second shooter looks like a shitskin?

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

Yes, the kike jews have brought them in to menace the people of the land. White people are very long suffering, but once they reach the breaking point they are are the most savagely brutal and efficient killers of all.

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

veteranstoday.com/
is this trustworthy?

Juan Garcia
Juan Garcia

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1548194732075.png (889 KB, 815x815)

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

communist plot to fuck the west over for the benifit of them

Mason Jones
Mason Jones

tfw lump in my throat
W-what am I gonna do if it's cancer, guys?

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

My boomer mother said she wouldn't be surprised if this started to happen in the Midwest.

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Canadians are finished with mass immigration.

I fucking wish. The government here cant wait to spread its ass cheeks wide open to let more muslims and africans into Canada.

Attached: DEAD-BORT.jpg (24 KB, 500x375)

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Some content may be satirical in nature.
ok then

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

I actually think it will happen, seemingly every white except the cucks don't seem to view him negatively.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

Obviously you don't, they on average outperform whites in important fields but lack a type of out of box thinking that leads to stagnation. Both cultures should compete and admire eachother at a distance, that simple.

Brandon Williams
Brandon Williams

None of those cities are minority European.

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

what if no muslims died, and the governments are using third world immigrants that no one knows, moving them into areas, and then putting on big shows like this to scare the citizens? i probably sound insane. but what if, that is the reason for this migration? we dont fucking know them all, do we? how would we even know who was dead? we dont know these people

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

Jesus Christ, thanks for the kek Jesus Martinez.

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

I forgot to ask, how's the Mexican media portrayal of the attack? Typical globohomo or is it more "well that's what we see daily so big deal?"

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit