Is Whitey Waking Up?

See below post for more context.

Has whitey finally waken up?

Attached: 5B99FE10-DD55-4D90-A0EC-9A084B5C83D2.jpg (745x1240, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
thereligionofpeace.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully. It’s pretty obvious

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

Post which these comments are respond to.

Attached: ACCBA587-98FC-4290-A6BD-A9AD6124DE02.jpg (743x1186, 289K)

stfu pussy
in a race/religion war you lose

People are fucking sick of the media covering up everything immigrants do then running a 24 hour news cycles against them. This shit is fucking ridiculous.

Attached: 1552661224298.jpg (768x1024, 94K)

Link you mapled niggerfaggot

>voice of europe
Fake news

I can’t link Jow Forums won’t allow. It’s on Facebook in comments section. Just search CTV News and find it.

All the posts about the attack from Canadian media are this woke. Canadian boomers have had enough with the kike media lying and Haji’s being imported.

More woke boomer rage

Attached: BB6923D4-EE4A-46CD-B619-0613730B6B6E.jpg (750x1190, 428K)

Even more woke boomer rage

Attached: 3F4060EA-AED2-4015-BC6B-0B2D0A38C45E.jpg (737x1194, 395K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-101008.png (675x1200, 479K)

Attached: 1552839714501m.jpg (615x1024, 57K)

I am not commenting on the Jew media, I am noting how woke the average person is in the comments section on Facebook.

It isn’t edgy memelords with Pewdiepie avatars saying stuff, it’s angry boomers with real profiles openly saying the haji’s deserved it. Canadians are finished with mass immigration.

Oops

Attached: Resized_Screenshot_20190317-101034_796.jpg (675x1200, 78K)

shits true

Attached: anotherthoughtcrime.png (1121x829, 1.01M)

>implying boomers will do anything
Liberal censorship is coming, and only after that something may change.

Yeah, but it's relevant to the normie comment about equal outrage. Its clearly not equal

The world has reached an inflection point. The dude even pasted “When the Saxon began to hate” in his goddam Manifesto.

The image you posted is what is trending, not what CTV wants to trend.

They keep pushing sympathy for the haji’s and instead Canadians are flocking to the only article they have on Christian deaths. It’s beautiful. The eternal boomer has finally reached his limit.

Voice of Europe is a spooky glowie operation, stay away from it

>101 sea turtles...

Attached: 1550705441350.jpg (716x1024, 59K)

I don’t know about that Ruskiebro. Something has changed here in North America. The boomer has become wise to the Jew media and their savage imports and have grown tired of it.

If I was a liberal I would be very, very scared.

Also that screenshot was texted to me by a semi normie who knows my beliefs. The normies are noticing and they also dgaf about a mosque getting shot up

If I were a globalist I would be very happy. They need nationstates of the west broken and demoralised by civil war. After that they will willingly accept global government and a global currency.

Oh, they should be scared. Everyone should be scared. I'm scared, but probably not scared enough for what's to come. If humanity survives XXI century it would be a definite sign that God actually exists and guides us away from destruction.

>Has whitey finally waken up?
No.
It would take catastrophic damage for "whites", however defined, to reverse course on the Zeitgeist.

White people will win any civil war, hands down. Are you kidding?

Look how much damage a single manlet with debilitating autism did. The Haji can’t handle the white man fighting back, their entire invasion strategy is reliant on us lying down and taking it with a smile.

Liberals and their savage imports are completely fucked.

>anecdotal evidence
OMG BOOMERS RISE UP!

Those comments are reflective of the comments section of literally any Canadian media Facebook post about the attack. The eternal Boomer Leaf has snapped.

>turtles didn't make it to the water

Attached: 1356937569872.jpg (200x195, 15K)

Get enough traffic for your sourceless ramblings?

You're killing white people you know

In Wales feelings are mixed

Also people hate WalesOnline for being left wing bullshit

Attached: islam.png (1204x893, 1.22M)

Jews want boomers to keep hating muslims so wars can continue. Also distraction yada yada.

The white man has had enjough and has risen up. These are beautiful new times we're living in.

Attached: 1548379952501.png (300x480, 12K)

>The fire rises
All it took was one Aussie cunt this whole time

It was always going to be an Aussie shitposter who kicked off the racewar. Not sure why anyone is surprised by this, kek.

Attached: FD3152CB-4149-4D1D-B4E8-51F5EBC2075E.png (341x374, 4K)

based white men
>dick rockwood

I hope you guys win.

Attached: 20190304_201836.jpg (1080x768, 167K)

I hope so it's pretty insane that we freak out when this shit happens but Muslims on a daily basis kill hundreds and it's silence.

it does imply a soft bigotry among whites, which is a good thing. "what are you gonna do? Muslims gonna be subhuman."

Attached: 5321542627.png (840x220, 20K)

Whoa... When did David Cross go from bluepilled libshit to baste redpilled?

This needs an aussie shopped inside the bottle

poor turtles ;(

Fake news, this happened in January.

Replace that cuck German flag with an Aussie flag and this meme will be 100x more accurate.

F

Yeah but normies overpower those boomerfags so ..

im asian and im waking the fuck up
after I check this website
thereligionofpeace.com/

holy fucking shit 30000+ attack = pray for islam

couple mosque shot up = right winger are causing radicalization of young white boi

there even some terror attack in my country as well recently but no one even give a shit and only virtue signal on the NZ shooting

im gonna starting to spread red pill 4 my friend now

Kek based Thai bro

the last remaining 10% of germans are too cucked to do anything, poo. Trucks if peace can hit us as many as you want - nobody will do anything about it.

Attached: IMG_6786.jpg (500x576, 35K)

What do you mean? All the top comments on the media posts are anti-Haji.

The boomers ARE the normies

lol relax nothing is going to happen

I'll never understand why Germany did this to themselves. They don't need more people. They were the leader of EU nations. They dragged themselves from 2 WW losses to be great again. Only to invite the worst populations possible in order to cause mass terrorism on themselves.

based foreigners. the fucking whole world hates muslim scum

Jews did it to Germany**

You are correct though. I literally don’t understand the logic of immigration to Europe. Nations like the UK and Germany are already over-populated, why the fuck are they importing people?

Germans deserve every truck of peace they get

My aunt is Thai (married in). You guys are cool. I hope you stand strong against the muzzies

> Netherlands

Fuck off Mohammed.

After decades of Muslim terrorist attacks against European targets and indiscriminate killing of men, women, and children, majority of people simply don’t give a fuck anymore about Mohammedans getting a taste of their own medicine.

I think the Mohammedans May have made a grave mistake in that they appear to have confused Western restraint as a sign of weakness and assured victory. Many also mistakenly look at this veneer of Western civilization and cannot imagine the Western man acting in a violent manner, but they forget that Western man has proven himself to be the most violent, lethal, and deadly animal on the face of the earth. His ability to project force on a mass scale cannot be matched by anyone. Is this a result of having the highest Neanderthal genes of any group? Or centuries of violent inter Euro competition and warfare? I don’t know. What I do know is woe to the group that keeps poking the giant and wakes him from his slumber. The Muslim has been poking the giant for decades and it appears that eventually the demon of European lethality will eventually come out of the bottle and the end result will not be pretty. Remember that only the White man possesses an equal amount of intelligence and aggression. To continually antagonize him is akin to poking a slumbering lion with a stick. I hope the Muslims rethink what they’re doing.

Even a single German is equivalent to a thousand muslim vermins. Never give up, never give in. Your people calls you and like the wise brenton said don't think "why isn't somebody doing something about it" and turn it to "why am i not doing something about it." It doesn't need to be violent, you can survive and repel the foreigners in many different ways.

Attached: Never give in.jpg (1066x614, 444K)

You're a true friend. I hope one day most western tourists to Thailand actually respect you and your culture.

Because of the multicultural experiment "look they cook exotic foods" "look their culture is so great" "Experience the middle-east without having to travel"

Attached: bee face.jpg (240x356, 42K)

Hou je kankermuil, Kuzu

It's Mustafa you stupid leaf

101 sea turtles? That's fucking sad man, hits you right in the feels.

>canada
>woke
>just elected trudeau
yeah huh

kutpinda

Attached: 1552661491385.png (1024x726, 1.23M)

>4 jews posing as whites
>Everyone else is a mutt
Welcome to Chinada

This. Excellent post Ameriburger.

Breitbart and youtube comments are just a AH A SO SPICEY

>just
Pay attention faggot

Fucking this!
Couldn't agree more, but I think it's the Jews punishing Germans for the Holohoax.

>White people fight each other for thousands of years
>Leave Europe and conquer North America, South America, and Africa
>Left Africa because it's full of niggers anyway
>Even give a continent to their prisoners to fuck around in
>Criminals end up making a first world country
>Last time they fought a big war it was against each other and lesser nations were just convenient locations to have a fight
>Just waltz on in and destabilize brown nations on the regular just so gas stays cheap enough that walking is a choice, not a necessity

If whites develop a sense of racial identity and a sense of solidarity with other western countries the world is fucked.

Pinda's zijn onironisch beter dan kebab. Hoewel mijn familie in de oost resideerde zijn mijn genen puur Europees.

The good thing is that conservative is the new counter culture, and people love to be counter culture.

We'll see

The average person in these countries dont want to work for a pittance. Foreigners will drive taxis, scrub toilets and work retail for beans. Big business wants this thus migration

Attached: 4BEFEE55-7E66-4F18-8831-8BB08F5A50EA.jpg (881x1024, 146K)

Jesus Christ. SAVE THE TURTLES YOU MYAN MUTTS.

My dick gets hard just listening to you talk. I wish more white people awaken.

Kek

He better, before it's too late

>the world is fucked.
More like modern civilization would is saved

Taxpayers still have to subsidize those wages

Attached: A06852E9-E3F3-4648-8721-52BD6721D8EE.jpg (835x1024, 87K)

Who makes the professional signs

F for the turtles

Absolutely based poo.

Can you help us out by taking care of the Paki menace on your border?

It's pretty fucked up the muzzies are ruining thailand. I loved your country, your people are so friendly, the food is amazing and i had lots of fun. But fucking mudslimes even had to try and ruin that.

The Jew

true but it take time until it become mainstream

Google translate?

That's gay but you are right. If whites started taking them out and go full nationalist, we will get the green signal to do the same. We all can get rid of muslim menace and remove globalism for good.

This.
Confused kindness for a weakness and now are surprised that the white man is starting to wake up.
White people are patient and giving and that sets us up from the rest of the races, but that patience has limits. I think we are witnessing the end of patience. No matter how the media will spin it, it won't work. I think it will get very very bad before it gets better though.

>killer: i'm not a conservative, i'ma commie
>twitter: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
>facebook: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
>msm: right wing terrorists need to be stopped
it's allso tiresome

Fuck yeah thais in the house, Thailand is being invaded by Muslims too but Thais are fucking based and won’t tolerate that shit. Don’t let the west cuck you into accepting Islam my friend.

The problem is that most of these shitskins do not work. They take their gibs and start a criminal career at the very best, or start a path to a terrorist cell at the worst and probably most prevalent.

OP has a point. My boomer dad is all about "Christ's love for all of mankind" and "we are all God's children". His reaction to this whole deal was basically, "Well, why are Muslims in New Zealand anyway?" He has slowly become more accepting of the things I tell him about international jewery after a life time of believing it was America's duty to protect Israel. I think it's slowly dawning on him how massively his entire generation got played for fools. I can tell how fucking livid he's going to be when it all finally sets in.