Today's houses are made of crap

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

and it costs more than ever.

Attached: normal-american-house.jpg (163 KB, 1024x680)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dcoTnER4Efg
youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I
jnlwp.defense.gov/About/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Active-Denial-System-FAQs/
youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c
youtube.com/watch?v=JOxxUKrmNkI

Daniel Foster
Daniel Foster

1 post by this ID

Jaxon Brooks
Jaxon Brooks

So don't buy the product if you don't like it

Angel Green
Angel Green

Attached: bonghouse.jpg (54 KB, 634x404)

Zachary Richardson
Zachary Richardson

Think a bank would finance this? Think again.

Attached: earth-bag.jpg (580 KB, 1600x1200)

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

That's not house, its a double-wide.

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

Pay up and shut up, goy!

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

You pay for the land. The actual building is largely irrelevant. If a fire totally destroys a house the rebuilding cost is a fraction of the purchase cost of said house. Land dear boy, land.

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

its a double-wide.
Its obviously sitting on a slab. Look at the level of the doorway.

Dylan Bennett
Dylan Bennett

Where is the stone/concrete/terracotta in this wall?

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

This book was published in 1950

Attached: 220px-YourDreamHome2.jpg (30 KB, 220x324)

Jason Scott
Jason Scott

The materials required to build a house are incredibly cheap compared to the final cost of the home. Most of the cost comes from labor and the 'commoditization' of home ownership.
There's base cost to most property now that's more or less just the 'barrier to entry' cost. You have to have a certain amount of expendable income to join the ownership class. And that comes out to basically $50-80k of savings available to you. Of course, if you've got good enough credit, you can get the bank to 'do you a favor' and lend you most of that. But you have to have proven yourself a good goy before they will do it.

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

And with the zoning and building codes now in place in most areas, you won't be allowed to build that home.

Brayden Brown
Brayden Brown

$46,000 for wood and glue.

Attached: s-l1600-(2).jpg (66 KB, 1600x1200)

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

really?

Attached: timber-frame.jpg (352 KB, 900x506)

Ethan Lee
Ethan Lee

Mail order homes.

Attached: 1921-3086.jpg (355 KB, 1242x1710)

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

Smuggle 1000 immigrants for cheap labor to build your house and just pay for the offset via higher taxes and higher strain on infrastructure, public services, and other useless things. Besides you'll be collecting social security by the time that happens so virtually no impact to you directly and they're kids will fund your easy retirement so its actually a net gain

David Scott
David Scott

Americans literally build their homes from 2x4’s

Nicholas Rivera
Nicholas Rivera

i never understood why you cannot into bricks, especially because huricanes...

Attached: 153.jpg (91 KB, 927x242)

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

there is literally nothing wrong with earthbag construction. i might hesitate to use it in an earthquake zone though.

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

I live in 1950's post war housing development. The original construction was all redwood.

In the 1990's it was remodeled and a room was added. Pine wood was used and its such dogshit that is has already been severely termite damaged in 20 years.

Attached: download-(28).jpg (5 KB, 225x225)

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

mfw my shed is build of better lumber than american homes

Attached: average-cascadian-man.png (761 KB, 635x455)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

agreed. Buy land and build your own house

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

Mexicans built that.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

This really. Only retort is people obviously don't want to be homeless. Shelter is a basic need. Why can't we build better shit?

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

Well faggot the libshit government made it illegal for me to build a cabin and live in it unless I pay a fuckton of money to someone at some point during the process

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

You don't even own the land tho. Wtf u talking about

Gavin Davis
Gavin Davis

pinewood is shit, redwood is a lot harder.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

Take the ICF pill.

Chase Ramirez
Chase Ramirez

Houses are not expensive. Land is expensive.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

looking to buy an affordable house
all the houses are made of shit material in this terrible ugly box style that looks like it was made in 97

Fuck you I wont buy

Attached: 1544973463878.jpg (83 KB, 1024x1024)

Bentley Stewart
Bentley Stewart

Prefab steel master race

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

using concrete
Fuck off, chink.

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

I started working in construction when I was a teen in the 1980s. I still work in it. I can attest that starting in the late 1980s full swing into the 90s and the 2000s, the quality of building dropped. When housing prices went UP, labor prices went DOWN with an underground economy of mexis building shit. I have literally repainted dozens of houses, especially condos, that have major siding and roofing issues after only 5 to 10 years. Many condos are in litigation with builders. So, why you ask weren't the cost of houses going DOWN when the labor to build those homes was dirt cheap? Ask the "muh, free market" gringo boss. By the way, I have torn open the walls of houses in Seattle that were built by Scandinavian immigrants, of which there are many in this area, and I can tell you that these 100 year old homes were built beyond spec. Detailed work, took pride in things no one was ever going to see.

Attached: Tony-Rodham.png (443 KB, 445x643)

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

more like wood shavings with glue

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Modern internal construction is better today. They didn't even use insulation or vapor barrier in building old homes. Central air, multizone fuel efficient furnaces, hot water heaters, etc...Even some exterior features such as Trex is better than an old wood deck. Where older homes shine is exterior walls. 1ft thick+ masonry of stone and brick. As long as you re-point it when needed, it will last a lifetime.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

If you want a good house, build it yourself. It's sad but it's the only way in our globalist utopia.

Good thing is it's also the only way to have a house you can call your.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Building a stick built house is expensive depending on where you live. In NY, a quality home builder will cost $220-$260 a square foot.

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Why don't Americans like brick?

Why do Americans in areas prone to extreme weather, build houses out of wood?

Attached: 1541630055351.jpg (386 KB, 2048x2732)

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

You think it's impossible to build a house out of quality materials today?

Or are you just whining about people wanting their houses built cheap?

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

This is what it would look like if it was made to hold and not to be sold.

Attached: JUIN---JUILLET-2011-037[1].jpg (394 KB, 1600x1200)

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

This is the truth. Energy was so cheap nobody bothered with insulation for ages.

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

Some kid's didn't had the 3 piglets story.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

Your are non ironically better of buying a house that is 200 years old then one that is 20 year old.

Nicholas Mitchell
Nicholas Mitchell

You can blame nimbys.

Monolithic domes are the most disaster proof structures you can build. They've even been used as combination basketball court / neighborhood disaster shelters.

Everyone in a tornado/hurricane area should be living in monolithic domes.

But the nimbys won't allow it.

Benjamin Hughes
Benjamin Hughes

Depends on the area I guess? I live in tornado alley and most houses are at least partially made of brick, even the overpriced cookie cutter housing development ones that pop up in less than a year.

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Free market bullshit leads to price gouging as kike contractors bilk the goyim for everything they’re worth to pad their profit margins.

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

If brick costs 10 cents more per square foot the house flippers will scoff and go with the cheaper material.

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

Nice, if you can't park a mid sized sedan on your roof its shit.

Josiah Baker
Josiah Baker

that nice roof framing
CMU walls
might as well bulldoze it and start over

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Laws are confusing and arbitrary. Hire a lawyer and discuss your idea.

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

If people don't want to be homeless then they will follow the instructions of the home owner. Seems pretty simple to me

politely forgets the part where the bank owns all the homes

Caleb White
Caleb White

It's odd that Americans over-engineer most things, from personal vehicles to the urinals in McDonalds, then do a 180 on the home.

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Personally I would like to live in one of those renovated cold war bunkers/missile silos. Last time I checked, they're not that expensive and some of them come with a steel blast door.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

True. Squarehead father was a brick and stone mason.

Attached: picture-81.png (600 KB, 1280x800)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I think there is a thing called trailer. This is where people who don't like being jewd goes.

What's the deal?
Cheap
Strong
Hold for 100 years if kept dry

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Solution... build your own fucking house pussy-ass bitch. Instead, you whine on the internet like a little tranny.

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

based

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

Nothing stopping you from buying land and building your own house. Too bad you still gotta pay (((taxes))).

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

That is a BEAUTY!

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

A normal house exist for at least 3 generations.

Attached: fd65388e-21d5-4250-9e50-691f3166be2e.c10[1].jpg (231 KB, 1024x768)

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

Seriously, no shitting on burgers as usual, why do people who live in tornado country build houses out of paper and dreams? Or would a solid brick building fair no better? I wouldnt imagine so but could be wrong.

Adam White
Adam White

Hire a lawyer
This. Many time the people at the city planning department can't defend their position and can't point to anything in the code that backs up that position.

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

Elites are mostly traitors to mankind. They're taking almost everything from people.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

I don't like the way homes are made, but I'm both too lazy and too stupid to make my own house.
I'm not seeing the problem. You are worthless shit, and you deserve a house that's worthless shit, too.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Americans are stunted by basic woodwork

Attached: 31d1acd019-50037272-charpente-eglise-saint-girons-monein-02[1].jpg (220 KB, 1731x1081)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

It's also an price efficiency thing. No reason to build a stone or poured concrete foundation for a small ranch house in a moderate climate area. In that instance, we'd use cinder block because it's cheaper and more than enough for a small house.

Juan Martinez
Juan Martinez

Thanks Norway bro. Community I grew up in was 90% Scandinavian. Now, the hipsters bought everything there and it's overrun with homeless and they're tearing down the old homes and putting up monstrosity condos. Average home costs 500,000 there now.

Attached: cdacc8847793388a2c1084d43ded268f88f4b6d305027a8c7bdd8b8134cd42c7.jpg (14 KB, 254x255)

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

House gets wrecked by tornado = you get cheapest shitbox possible by insurance company

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

It will cost a lot of money but this is the best advice I can give you to build a fortified home to last.

Roof: slate
Gutters: copper (common with slate roofs) MAKE SURE they push water into reusable tanks
Siding: solid brick or stone (NOT A VENEER)
Foundation: stone
Driveway: cobblestone
Power: Geothermal
HVAC: geothermal
Water: Cistern with supplemental well (well pumps burn out so having it as a supplement will make it last longer)
Structure: steel beams and columns (make sure you apply paint to protect them) Engineered I joist and use them for studs as well
Attic: gable soffet and ridge vents with pressure treated OSB, rafters and joists
Walls: leave a gap with dehumidifiers
Floors: good quality tile is best
Power: copper in and out with GFCI NEAR ANY WATER and AFCI for the rest of the house. 400 amp is good but have a sub pannel splitting it into two 200 amp pannels.
Radon and Termites: Depending on where you put the house may have less or more raid on I would still have a remediation system if it goes above 2 pico curies even though EPA says 4 pico curies . Check for termite tubes you may want a preventative termite treatment around the house to protect it. Termites like wet wood bc it's easier for them to eat. Just don't have wet wood next to your house.
The rest is cosmetic.

No trees near house and have a fucking swale. If you can live w/o a basement . . . Do It.

Water destroys homes the most followed by fire

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

Cheaper construction for the companies and people are too stupid to just buy a house 5 miles out of town in an area with a nearby highway access. The more rural, the cheaper/larger your house can be, and so long as you've got a nearby highway, work commuting/shopping/etc don't take too much longer. Plus your yards are bigger and you don't have to deal with annoying neighbors as much.

John Bennett
John Bennett

peak boomerism

Elijah James
Elijah James

Americans would have sold the land and built apartment complex to get more profit

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

amerimutts literally live in wooden cucksheds
toplmao. you mutts ever heard these things called bricks and concrete? too poor to afford it?

Attached: 1549970944332.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Josiah Lewis
Josiah Lewis

shame, was this in minnesota?

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

The walls won't hold, only the roof will last that long. Because that ''if'' you said never happens.

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Seattle. Community named Ballard. You can duckduckgo it.

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Mine is fully brick and built in 1800s.

Gavin Sanchez
Gavin Sanchez

It's also an price efficiency thing. No reason to build a stone or poured concrete foundation for a small ranch house in a moderate climate area. In that instance, we'd use cinder block because it's cheaper and more than enough for a small house.

I wonder also if being a "new country" is a factor.

For example, in a certain sense California was not 'discovered' until the late 19th Century. Your ancestors could have been in the USA for 200 years but still had a transitory existence as they moved from East to West.

Possibly there's something about a home constructed from wood which seems more normal.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Siding: solid brick or stone
These ingredients are absolute shit at insulation, there's a reason why cement siding is pervasive

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

cool, thanks.

Jose Johnson
Jose Johnson

Electrician here.
400 amp service is insane and overkill. Most modern homes can make due with 100 to 150 depending on size and whether you are having electric range/heating or gas.
I am currently remodeling a mansion and it has a 200 amp service with a 100 amp sub panel.

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

No problem.

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

In the Southern US the heat, humidity, and rain in the swamp environment destroys everything. I see new construction homes/rebuilds that start to show damage in 6 months. You slack off and dont repair/maintain your house and the Formosan termite (imported from Asia) will eat your home within 10 years. People are stupid and want cheap shit. Although, it's cheap materials but still a big $ tag. ALL the labour Mexican't do is wrong. It has to be redone. Imagine, 3rd world building practices don't work in 1st world construction. Amazing! I rebuilt an old historic home with old growth wood materials. Took me 5 years, but I don't really have to fix shit for the next 50. Originally built by the Irish and Italian niggas in 1920's.

Attached: 36573774-1693484600747638-9025160859512471552-o.jpg (136 KB, 1080x1350)

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

That was exactly the case with my ourdoor fire pot. we have a grill and a lid nearby so that it's technically a bbq and not a fire. that doesn't stop the councilwoman from hating my guts. it's a long story but basically I caught her cheating on her husband and ever since then it's been an endless stream of "your gutters are dirty" and "your trees need pruning" and "your fence is rotting" etc etc etc.

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Concrete and rebar are worse, wood can dry, once that rebar rusts and breaks your concrete is splitting.

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

this is what happens when you print money.

Henry Gutierrez
Henry Gutierrez

You almost make it sound as though someone is trying to profit off of laziness. Never in a free market! Tell me it ain't so!

Attached: 1552700702841.jpg (41 KB, 472x387)

Adam Richardson
Adam Richardson

Local old guy built a new house for his sick wife. Carpenter his whole life, and used high-quality logs.
But since the lumber wasn't stamped they ordered the place demolished. House was the quality of those 100-year-old post and beam houses.
Must use Rothschild Rotten 1.25 x 3.1"s, and some nice Chinese plasterboard.

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

I thought the market would deliver high quality homes at a low price?

Jose Powell
Jose Powell

stone European houses > Shitty wooden american houses for nigger homos

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

In the US and in third world countries

Austin White
Austin White

400 amp service is insane and overkill.
Most of the 1950's houses in my area originally had 60 amp panels. Then they went to 100 amp. Now everybody wants 200 while talking about energy efficiency!

Attached: download-(5).png (3 KB, 225x225)

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

apartments? please. thats a perfect place for some self storage units and a parking lot.

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Yeah, but that high-quality spruce beam doesn't have a stamp from the oil industry. Can't be good.
youtu.be/dcoTnER4Efg

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Are those trusses fucking planks?!

Alexander Walker
Alexander Walker

they ordered the place demolished.
I hope he orders their house demolished after the wife gets sorted out.

Attached: download-(29).jpg (10 KB, 309x163)

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Way the system is. You have to use Mexican't because white folk are $30-40 an hour. Still cheaper using retards even after you factor in all the wrong shit they do. You're going to sell it anyway.. as long as it looks good enough to sell.

Attached: fullsizeoutput-374b.jpg (24 KB, 254x238)

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

bend spending most my life living in a pressboard paradise.

Elijah Cook
Elijah Cook

I never mentioned the size of the house. And you're wrong most homes that are moderately sized have 200 amp panels. Bigger homes require more power and it's better to have wiring for too much than too little. Guess you're talking about your trailer?

Yes brick and stone are shitty insulations by themselves, but that's why you put insulation in between the outer wall and the inner wall dipshit. What ever insulation you choose doesn't matter as long as the R value is where you need it. I saw a guy insulate his attic with socks. Blown in cotton works and cotton socks work too though it's not proper.

Attached: 1552773216984.jpg (29 KB, 486x309)

Adam Green
Adam Green

Lmao they have tried before and it only served to further radicalise the casuals who post here to the right. Let the redditards come.

Attached: 1538445473364.jpg (118 KB, 809x607)

Jose Turner
Jose Turner

I bet plumbing and electrical is a nightmare though

and wouldn't the dirt start to shift and the walls become uneven over time?

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

They also didn't get cancer from breathing in all that trash either.
And going in to warm up by the fire is superior to the shitty heat you get from an oil furnace.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Essentially most houses in the US are built like movie sets. Disposable.

Attached: October-6,-2010-Bellemont,-Arizona-tornado-damage.jpg (151 KB, 800x600)

Joshua Cook
Joshua Cook

There is no high quality anymore. Cheap as possible for the goys. It's basically communist block housing that you have to slave for over the next 30 years. Then in 30 years.. you have to tear it down and build another one. (hand rubbing intensifies)

Attached: merchant-quote.jpg (95 KB, 754x588)

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Your building codes are down the shitter.
I worked as a construction worker in California many years ago and i were shocked to see that they mainly used plywood and shit in order to build entire homes.
This is something, Germany for example wouldn't allow to happen, because of security reasons and longevity.
You could not even build a car garage out of this shitty stuff here. They wouldn't allow this.
Stone, concrete, steel and "real Wood" is the way to go since thousands of years.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

absolutely beautiful roof
but why are the walls cinder blocks?

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Notice how the wind was not even fast enough to strip off the shingles before the frame failed.

Eli Taylor
Eli Taylor

He did say;

unless I pay a fuckton of money to someone at some point during the process

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

This is tornado damage.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

O my fucking "insert"

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

Just imagine, paying off that house is a life's work

William Hughes
William Hughes

This makes me sad - home built with love for a sick wife to make her more comfy torn down by a faceless local gov bureaucrat

if i was him, i would take several of them out when my wife passes

Attached: 1538157599355.jpg (188 KB, 841x898)

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

This is tornado damage.
It sure wasn't termites.

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

local ordinances make 90% of existing housing stock impossible to build today
local zoning encourages mega-developments instead of owners of owner occupant multifamily units on small plots
strict division of commercial/residential creating barren neighborhoods instead of lively community
the only places that have escaped the tax cattle-ification of life are reserved for the ultra-wealthy due to multi-million dollar property values

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

that picture excites me for some reason

Attached: 1538856399353.jpg (42 KB, 316x311)

Isaiah Long
Isaiah Long

Doesn't have to be. When they used all white labor and paid living wages so a man could be sole provider, houses were affordable for blue collar types. Now, it's Mexicans and a sole provider struggles to buy a house if he can at all. We all know it's because of handrubbingintensifies.jpg

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

You've never built anything actually, right?

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

god damn I hate these styles of homes with the fake stone accents

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Brick buildings might crumble too, and if a shitty plank can be sped up so much it rams through a fucking tree, imagine what a brick can do

That's why I propose they built houses out of full concrete - except american construction companies would rip your head off for it, as well as the byzantine bureaucracy that gives you shit if you commit the most dreadful thoughtcrime of not building a house out of fucking plywood, something that even the GYPSIES here vehemently refuse to do

Heck, for 60k euros you can get a 150 square meter house built, in America I think they would charge you probably twice

Anyways what happened to the Croat who regularly posted the anti-amerishack threads?

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

It's possible to build a timber frame house and make it last. But you have to spend more $ on better materials and labour. That doesn't really happen unless it's an owner-builder. Basic stock housing is built as fast and cheap as possible. Easier and cheaper to tear down and rebuild than renovate. Good enough for the goys. Can't leave a lasting bright future for your non existent children. Shit falls apart by the time you die and your cats inherit nothing.

Attached: fullsizeoutput-36a2.jpg (87 KB, 600x600)

Adrian Allen
Adrian Allen

I don't know about burgerland but here you buy the land. Isn't that normal? Honestly old chap I really don't know wtf you are on about. Are you on some form of meth?

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

beautiful

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Can confirm. My boss is a rich fag and just drop 1.4 mil on a newly built home. It rained once and the roof has a hole in it. They are made of immature pine and held together with glue, the expensive materials are used in things like countertops and flooring to make them look quality. Idk why we aren't building homes using metal and bricks instead of wood.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Bonus points from the International Jew:

get foreclosed on when the music stops on the financial musical chairs game that is the modern economy
banks get blank check and your property
you lose your initial investment, payments & property
end up renting a similar unit owned by the banks

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

It doesn't have to be the way it is.. shit housing and shit Mexicans. But it is. Constant rebuilding creates jobs and industry. And even more Mexicans! Win-win.

Attached: AF43D682-5554-48CB-AB37-DF3ED14B9358-1113-0000018ACDFF5CB3.jpg (95 KB, 750x626)

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

You're right. 200 amp is necessary though if you plan on running a Generac in case power goes out.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Damn... This really says a lot about our society....

Attached: 1551020281255.jpg (97 KB, 1024x800)

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

He probably means property taxes. In that sense the government always owns it.

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

1.4 mil on a newly built home
Damn shame. Could have literally built a castle for that money with the foam concrete forms.

Joseph Ortiz
Joseph Ortiz

And yes, treat this post as if I just called the entire American government, going from the humblest desk lady to the president himself to be worse than gypsies until they take care of this, even with violent means if necessary

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

fucking beautiful and comfy

Attached: 1550978749575.jpg (47 KB, 720x480)

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

Attached: 2917487.jpg (31 KB, 399x400)

Austin Long
Austin Long

Thanks user, that pic really spoke to me. What was I thinking. I'm so selfish.

Attached: Soyface.png (89 KB, 224x151)

Adam Long
Adam Long

Quick someone post some damages from earthslides in China to make me feel better

Attached: styro-foam-bridge.jpg (256 KB, 640x480)

Mason Price
Mason Price

just use stones ... I will never understand your crappy house constructions.

Attached: Rohbau.jpg (402 KB, 2153x1211)

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

If I ever get to the point that I can have a home built I will definitely be investigating new technology. Fuck these cookie cutter mcmansion builders.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

bruh for that kind of cash you can build an entire apartment building here (pic related), with actual bricks and concrete

Attached: olge-jovanovic-18-glavna.jpg (45 KB, 561x598)

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

The trend for shitty building materials is widespread in the UK too. Modern McMansions are all plasterboard. The developer will skimp on materials and distract the purchaser by adding bathrooms. It's common to have a 4 bedroom house with 3 bathrooms. Unless your family all have chronic squits all the time, it's bullshit.

Rather an old house properly built.

Ryan Evans
Ryan Evans

Cool vid. Thanks user.

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

youtube.com/watch?v=RV7pmE4MC-I

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

insurance will pay for a new one, it's called urban renewal

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

We're stunned by the enormous labor cost and waste of material's

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Timber frame with 4" block on the outside is the way to go.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

But since the lumber wasn't stamped
good, it was a mold house waiting to happen

Landon Baker
Landon Baker

most 'brick' houses are actually wood framed with brick cladding

works but I can only imagine the settlement issues and other fun maintenance projects that would rise up from this.

fucking OSB irriates me. Every contractor uses it because it's slightly cheaper and easier to work with. Classic plywood is superior in every way but the Jew books keep saying that engineered products are better...

The worst quality construction in houses I've seen are 50s and 90s homes, basically during big booms. But yea some of the houses build in the PNW in the cities back in 1890-1920s are built with beautiful centercuts and will last hundreds of years with proper maintenance.

for every nice little story like that there at 10x houses build with absolute garbage materials

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

A solid foundation of plywood cant be missing in a real American home.

Attached: rott.jpg (270 KB, 640x570)

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

labor costs
expensive materials

They are literally using illegal spicks and the dirt cheapest materials available. It all boils down to build as many as you can, as fast and as cheaply as you can, sell them and worry about fixing whatever is fucked up with them for a year after they get their money. They will all fall apart in ten years and no fucks will be given.

Gavin James
Gavin James

if all that wood is just for a roof then that seems pretty excessive

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

In Europe(and no UK not you) most houses are made of concrete or brick with plaster on the inside. We get wood beams and drywall(which is basically paper). Wind, rain, mold, termites, all devastate our houses.

Gabriel Jackson
Gabriel Jackson

Look, the whouse i own is 241 years old, is in perfect condition and i currently rent out 3 apartments in it.
I never had to tear it down, or make any other bigger investments than bathroom and kitchen stuff including water and electricity infrastructure. The house itself stands literally rocksolid.
BTW, four white kids!!!
I wouldn't change my house for a plywood shed double the size, that only lasts about 20 years.

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Spoken like a bean counter.

Luis King
Luis King

and it costs more than ever

Better get used to it. They'll never stop printing money. You wouldn't either if you had that power.

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

most 'brick' houses are actually wood framed with brick cladding
In the US, because they're new-built. The average brick house in Bongland is 50-100 years old.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

But since the lumber wasn't stamped they ordered the place demolished

The welfare state must be abolished

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

I see contractors cheap out on windows the most. Cheap windows and shit weatherstripping. Rain just pours in behind walls and rots out. Retards.

Attached: IMG-1481.jpg (197 KB, 720x960)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

my neighbours stone shitstack in the countryside is older than the U.S AND has more history to it

Attached: 1544407863437.jpg (22 KB, 332x1024)

Aiden Brown
Aiden Brown

It doesn't matter they already got the profits

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

build as many as you can, as fast and as cheaply as you can, sell them and worry about fixing whatever is fucked up with them for a year after they get their money. They will all fall apart in ten years and no fucks will be given.
This nigga gets it. The Murican' way!

Attached: 1526425212789.jpg (65 KB, 1024x768)

Gavin Rodriguez
Gavin Rodriguez

wood frames with brick padding
The US is fucked if they're this jewy about their houses

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

the walls tho

Attached: 1528218849508.jpg (5 KB, 250x245)

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

I rehabilitated a historic home in the US South. 100 years old.. One of the younger ones in my neighbourhood. Word frame and wood clapboard exterior. Wood works here because of soft soils .. and you get to do fancy ornate woodwork inside/out. Old growth wood.. lasts forever. But I'm not exactly American and I like old shit. Americans seem to like new. Doesn't matter if it's shit quality and doesn't last. Nigger rich.

Attached: IMG-0771.jpg (43 KB, 480x478)

Alexander Moore
Alexander Moore

Joinville - Santa Catarina

Thomas Scott
Thomas Scott

You sound like you think you know what you are talking about.

Leo Brown
Leo Brown

This is just simply not true.

Attached: castle-architect-453.jpg (90 KB, 960x554)

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

I don't even need that shitty insulating stuff on my house, during cold winter times, the thick walls of my house keep us warm inside and during hot summers, they keep the heat out and cool it down.
Low energy cost all the way.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

Attached: a-construcao-enxaimel-em-joinville-ademilar.jpg (223 KB, 530x398)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Nothing wrong with plasterboard mate. Modern homes are generally better insulated and incorporate better technology i.e. tiles are better than slates.

Nolan Lewis
Nolan Lewis

meanwhile i manage to live on 16 amps/230V/3600 watt
Why the fuck do you need so much power for except for a heating system?

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

He's talking about incoming from the national grid to the consumer unit, not the rating of a single socket.

Caleb Nguyen
Caleb Nguyen

Majority of american home-buyers look at $/unit-area, not longevity. If given the option between a well-built 1300sqft house, or a glue and cardboard 3000sqft house, almost all would go for the larger shitty house. I've had many people brag to me how cheap their $/sqft they paid for, when the house was about to fall apart.

My family's business built custom homes for buyers that demanded quality and we often overbuilt them using better materials, but the cost was roughly 2.5x the standard plat home. The few that tried to sell their house later had a difficult time conveying that quality to the next buyer, most the quality is not in plain sight. Another unfortunate change in society is that women predominately drive the sale of a house, and they can be woo'd with features rather than quality.

Development contractors are not nefarious in their actions, they are merely giving consumers what they want, which is a large amount of space for cheap. Families used to live just fine in 1000-1500 sqft houses, now major developments are going up with 4000 sqft+ homes with shit materials

Jackson Reed
Jackson Reed

they need to charge their teslas now :(

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

This, in Germany, you can buy super expensive "abgelagertes Holz" (what is it called in murrican?) that is about 30 years old new on stock wooden barrs that will never rot away or anything.
My parents live in Sweden and despite the cold, hot and moisty climate that is there, the house is built from such old quality wood, that it never rots anywhere. Their house is about 120 years old and also in perfect shape.
They didn't even have to replace the wooden planks on the weather side of the fassade. They paint their hosue in the classical red and white colors, using "Falufärg" which is basically a wine red stone ground down to powder, mixed with linseed oil and water to paint the fassade. Lasts forever.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

Have you anons seen the OSB 2x4’s in the McMillan homes? Or the spliced and glued-together 2x4’s In Centex homes?

Bentley Jenkins
Bentley Jenkins

their own fault if americans build their houses with wood
use stone like normal people

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

This is the ultimate outcome of capitalism wrecking a culture- commoditization of housing and shitty, cheap matchbox homes that everyone try’s to pawn off onto everyone else to make a quick buck. What a kiked nation.

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

they are also made by spics and illegals.
see a correlation?

Owen White
Owen White

I'd say the average new construction home here in the South is 2500 sq ft. 2 storey to save on build costs. Appraisers just go by sq ft. Added quality means nothing. So you build as cheap as possible with a few fixtures that are a little more.. women will buy that retarded shit.

Attached: Average-user.jpg (679 KB, 3008x2000)

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Guess who lives in Brazil that worked?

Attached: enxaimel-copiar.jpg (166 KB, 800x412)

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

On our Home & Garden canal in Polish TV they obviously show lots of American programs, my friends treat those as comic relief. I am amazed how you can build cardboard houses and live in those. Everything made out of fucking wood?! What the fuck are you smoking? What about insulation, how much you have to pay each year to heat up your place? Is it that hard to make proper brick? You have mountains, so lots of nice stone material as well. Nobody in Poland, NOBODY, builds new houses entirely out of wood. Mostly modern bricks or similar materials. Styrofoam covering or something similar is used to cut down costs on heating later. House in Poland is investment for life, yours, kids, and probably grandkids as well. I just can't understand living in a shitty house where strong punch can break down wall, holy shit.

Kevin Ramirez
Kevin Ramirez

Because cheapest design with least materials.
Because Mexicants built them.

Brody Green
Brody Green

work as a planner
tons of additional regulations & permitting costs (most of the time it is nationwide regulations causing grief)
citizen freaks out at the costs and agrees to use the cheapest materials possible for a cheap house
builds the house on a slab <1ft above the surrounding landscape

1 year later
why is my house flooding
why is my house falling apart

wonders

Attached: really-makes-you-think.gif (1.83 MB, 300x168)

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

now you're just making me sad.

Owen Edwards
Owen Edwards

Depends on the species of timber and age. New Cypress cannot be used outdoors, but old growth cypress is the best material there is (the tree grows in water). I use tung oil (real stuff from china) to water proof wood inside/out. Comes from a nut oil that the Chinese used to use on boats. Better than new shit. But, I seem to be the only one to use it around here. It's avail online.. but not in stores.

Attached: IMG-0393.jpg (30 KB, 380x349)

David Clark
David Clark

Unfortunately there is no market for really good and durable things

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

TEAR THESE NAZI HOUSES DOWN RIGHT NOW

Attached: badgoysbadgoys.jpg (60 KB, 474x582)

Henry Green
Henry Green

not building houses of bricks, concrete and steel
amerimutts.

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

House of a teacher in Santa Catarina

Attached: 17087848.jpg (38 KB, 620x422)

Liam Morris
Liam Morris

Yes, of course, the species of timber is very important.

I don't really get how the US could get the way they did in terms of building quality.
OSB and plywood isn't really the way to go. And what is more affordable in the long run than a house you build once and that literally lasts forever without bigger investments down the timeline.
People in the US are willing to pay a premium for hosues, if you explain them the advantages.
When i worked in California, we got a customer near Lake Tahoe, who let a home build by us, because he heard of me working in the company and wanted us to build a house the traditional German way.
His decision fell on a classical Bavarian one. Besides that the planning was a horrible act for me and took almost 16 month to get all the needed material (i had to import most of the materials from Germany), the result was great and the customer were satisfied.
Sadly, this isn't affordable for most of the customers. Alone the import tax on the material exceeded the budget of a plywood villa by far.

William Watson
William Watson

Attached: 23847712.jpg (58 KB, 640x426)

Samuel Long
Samuel Long

implying you couldn't karate chop through that fucking toy house

Ayden Morris
Ayden Morris

Yeah, I'd heard a lot of ex-reich krauts moved over there.
Very based

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Bricks, clay, limestone, sandstone, oak.
Yep, over 110 years old and still going strong. Survived even 2 world wars, only the roof burned down, that's all.

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

Seriously. How about mice, rats, termites and another rodents? Rat fuckers are especially strong and stubborn to waste anything wooden. If even foundation is made out of wood, you can bet you will have issues sooner or later. Deratisation, fixing holes, removing corpses... Why would you want to do that? If you have stone foundation 2 meters deep, rat can suck a dick, and you can have comfy cellar for wine or gym, dunno. What you can have under wooden foundation... The imagination is a limit, to use more poetic words.

Attached: 1546634268209.jpg (60 KB, 512x512)

Luis Barnes
Luis Barnes

We've been here since 1870

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

Also my house got even it's own Wikipedia with the whole history to it. Who build it, who lived in there, etc.
not having a famous typewriter manufacturer and architect as previous owner
plebs.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Why no bsdement? I get the potential for water damage. What about sealing it? Is that more of a bandaid?

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

I honestly consider moving to Brasil, just because of the based Germans living there. I am fed up with the anti white regime we have here.
EU is shit, Merkel is Shit and the shitskins are shit.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Materials (good ones) are expensive in the states. In the end, it doesn't increase the value (if you sell) the house. It does last long/forever however. OSB generally shouldn't be used. They do have one version of OSB flooring that is water rated. You can have an open frame house and the special OSB down.. supposed to last 6 months in the rain without warping/absorbing water. But, again.. it's more money.

Attached: IMG-0597.jpg (249 KB, 1080x1350)

Jack James
Jack James

And let me guess, you rent and could never afford to own it.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

If it wasn't made by Nephilim Brothers Construction, you might as well buy a stick hut made by afriniggers.

Attached: Toll-Bros.jpg (82 KB, 597x397)

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

In 2 years it will be paid off by me. Maybe then I will rent it out for way too much :^).

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

The news here is not very good, I think the best thing to do would be the other way around, and kick the sandniggers out of there

Cameron James
Cameron James

post by this ID

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

EU is shit, Merkel is Shit and the shitskins are shit.
Imagine complaining about a shithole country, but then you plan to move to literal fucking Brazil holy kek

Attached: 012.jpg (525 KB, 1920x1080)

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Good on you user.

Shit is built cheap here unfortunately, but is also pretty affordable as long as you don't live on the coasts. And it's really not much of an issue if you don't live in tornado alley (and even then, the chances of your house getting blown over are probably about 1 in a million, insurance is cheaper than going all out with the building materials).

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

I saw one news about scam in college admission. There was another news related to that event.
A women is suing Felicity Huffman, Lori Loughlin and others involved in an admission scam fro $500 billions.
Can anyone explain how "suing' works in US? How did she calculate $500 billions. Is it because her son could have gotten into college and became the most powerful man on planet, somehow earning more than $500 billions, or what?
How can court validate the damage ? It's ridiculous though.
Hulk Hogan won $111 million for "emotional damage"
I mean wtf man, I might as well not talk to anyone if things like emotional damages are entertained in court of law.

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

underrated

Hudson Adams
Hudson Adams

That's so sad, because part of a societies history/ way of life and traditions is literally set in stone. and if you happen to rebuild all the homes there are after about 20 years or so, the cultural style of gone times gets lost with it.
Architectural style is very important and god i hate how globalist uniform building look like now.

Attached: Preussischer-Baustil.jpg (106 KB, 900x680)

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

You obviously don't know about southern Brazil and the Germans living there.

Evan Thomas
Evan Thomas

*Today's AMERICAN houses are made of crap

fixed for ya

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

An ICF home will last for centuries as long as it's not owned by a Palestinian.

Owen Allen
Owen Allen

Imagine complaining about a shithole country, but then you plan to move to literal fucking Brazil holy kek

There are many Brazil'z

Attached: blumenau.jpg (89 KB, 1100x518)

Isaiah Barnes
Isaiah Barnes

Planned obsolescence, it is indeed a thing. Nothing like building shitty products so that somebody will have to replace it in the future with more shitty products.

Attached: failville.jpg (79 KB, 251x344)

Jayden Cruz
Jayden Cruz

What do you expect...contractors are the dregs of boomers. Multiple DUI spic enablers I tell tell you hwat.

Gabriel Wilson
Gabriel Wilson

Bauhaus shit

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

On a related subject, why is it so hard to find new furniture these days that isn't a veneer on top of manufactured wood? If you want to go out and buy solid wood furniture, it costs as much as a god damn car. Do you Euros have to deal with this shit too?

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

True, that's all it's all about.

Carter Phillips
Carter Phillips

(((house flippers)))

William James
William James

Yes indeed, but if we try, the (((murricans))), (((britbongs))) and their allies will once again race treason us.
So i don't know if that's a viable option.
Maybe we have to wait until the US collapses under a civil war, but the clock is also ticking for us, even if the US in terms of shitskins and niggers is far worse off than we are.

Tell me, how is the situation both political and economical wise.
I'm a handy person (studied machine engineering, know the CNC branch inside out and worked as a construction worker for years.
I am honestly interested.

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

Build your own furniture. You'll always keep it. I built dining tables, sofa, canopy beds, butcher blocks, bath vanity tops, etc.. out of old growth wood people threw away from doing remodels. Threw away 100k of wood and replaced it with 10k of pressed paper. Dumbasses.

Attached: 30439E6A-6BF7-4B46-BF44-1C07B1FB78E5-7384-000009CDEB7D73B7.jpg (55 KB, 624x588)

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

What do you mean "stamped"

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

yes, that's the worst kind of shit. Bauhaus is found everywhere and you can't tell where these hosues are even located.
Gloabilization pure. Kike shit.

Joshua Martin
Joshua Martin

It lacks reversibility and is pretty energy intense to produce/recycle, it may long last, so for me it's the chinks choice of building material.

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

Another problem is that Americans move around far too much, so it's rare for them to think of anything as a home that they will remain in or pass down to children.

This isn't even that new. Even a few decades ago, the premise was that you got a cheapo "starter" home, moved into a bigger home, then "downsized" once your kids moved out, perhaps using the proceeds from the differential house values to help them get a leg up (business, education, etc.).

Of course, now it's all reverse mortgages and cashing out to spend retirement on permanent vacation.

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

NICE fucking timber work...WOW

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

I've seriously considered it. Good thing is you can still find high quality antique furniture, and fixing up/refinishing stuff like that is probably something that's more my speed.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Yes indeed, but if we try, the (((murricans))), (((britbongs))) and their allies will once again race treason us.
It's not our fault. You tried to destroy our hard earned empire. The Anglo doesn't bow to the German even though we respect you immensely. We will not bow to you. It's that simple. Why won't you leave us alone? Like the rest or Europe, with the notable exception of Sweden and President Macron, Tusk and Junker we don't want to live as Germans. We just want to live in peace without your rules and social conditioning.

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

If you happen to find one of these, buy/keep it under all circumstances.
Best SHTF kitchen stuff available. On this planet at least.

Attached: Küchenherd-Alt.jpg (445 KB, 1600x1200)

Jaxon Davis
Jaxon Davis

If you have the money to invest and live in a social bubble this is a paradise, but to be a simple worker is hell, even more being accustomed to better standards.

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Here people throw it away, prefer fancy things, stupid mutts

Justin Cook
Justin Cook

Redwood is a type of pine BTW....

Blake Powell
Blake Powell

I've been buying old gas heaters. Apparently in the 70's people were told they were dangerous (carbon monoxide) and kids would burn themselves on them. Little gas heater is cheap AF to run and turns out they're 99% efficient. Bigger issue is water condensation from combustion, but this is an old leaky house.. not a prob. Still, I use the gas heaters as a secondary heat. As one should. Also installed a wood furnace. Shit load of wood scraps to burn. Cost to buy/install, but free to heat house forever. Even piped heat to central air system to distribute heat around house. If you own your shit and plan on living there forever.. you can live nice, cheap, and good.. in the long run.

Attached: 8C5B59FB-4C8B-4B1A-B28C-6572BC19B3C3-289-0000004B63D7EEB2.jpg (54 KB, 528x1024)

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

We only use Pinus Elliotti for concrete forms

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Sorry to tell you that, but you are plain wrong.
Hitler always wished the Brits being on his side as allies. The Germans never wanted the Brits to live under our rule, we just wanted to be independent, which Britain in it's turn never wanted to accept. It was all about industrial power and who has the larger industrial complex. The brits saw their leading role endangered. That's why they triggered the polekikes to genocide Germans and backed them despite civilians getting murdered. Imagine another country stepping on british soil, murdering the british population and if the british government finally after YEARS steps in to protect their citizens, the entire "insert name"-sphere jumps on you as if YOU are the one making trouble.
Think twice before posting please.
Churchill was a jew-cock motherfucking sucker. a real race traitor and Weltbrandstifter. He is the reason London is shitskinned and has a poo in the loo mayor and sharia zones.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

We Germans indeed see housing as something we pass to our children. most of the German home owners have had their houses in family possession since generations. Especially on the landside.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

Tell me what you all think anons, will this be used on us, or perhaps a smaller version?

jnlwp.defense.gov/About/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Active-Denial-System-FAQs/

Attached: image.jpg (289 KB, 800x708)

John Davis
John Davis

entirely true, fucking "W.C"

Attached: geisha.jpg (140 KB, 580x670)

Noah Ross
Noah Ross

Here some people throw them away too. But they got somewhat popular and finally that also affected the second hand availability and prices.

Joshua Lopez
Joshua Lopez

The reason a $150,000 home costs $300,000 is not Boomers. It is the sole responsibility of (you) Neets and Autism Bucks.
A developer builds and sells a house, He gets taxed 50% to pay for Neetbux. He passes that expense on to your parents.
It's not rocket science, and no amount of mental gymnastics will make it otherwise.
Aslo, due to the massive amount of visible taxes, he gets hit with hidden taxes in the way of outrageous permit and inspection fees, etc. etc.
So the only way he can keep one nostril above water is to use inferior illegal immigrant labor.
Good Job, Socialist.

Attached: Todays-Communist.jpg (199 KB, 719x960)

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

Absolutely beautiful

David Richardson
David Richardson

Absolutely yes. Long term planning is the key.

Matthew Cook
Matthew Cook

Let's see your hand built house champ

Parker King
Parker King

Tfw bought a brick house from the 1950s golden era

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

youtube.com/watch?v=HhFRGDyX48c

Ryan Rogers
Ryan Rogers

good thing i live in a based prewar tenement building

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Most housing cost is due to zoning. You're really paying for the land.

Ian Gonzalez
Ian Gonzalez

Attached: 20170104-090042.jpg (1.79 MB, 2560x1920)

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

Not only type. Wood that grew slowly is way more durable than wood of the same type that grew fast.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

same shit happening in the UK, house builders getting greedy and cheaping out on the materials which then fall apart within a few years, meanwhile decades old homes remain invincible.

Couple that with private pre-launch sales events for rich foreign buyers (who grossly overpay) to reduce their taxes, means that very very few new homes are available to native buyers, thus causing house prices to increase.

Any goverment subsidiaries to help buyers is just another figure tacked on the sale value so the greedy builders don't lose out of their pocket.

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

OP is not croatian

I'm disappointed.

Attached: ce0a3556c7b91edb0d4e73c4d68960fbb48f9105-hq.jpg (82 KB, 480x946)

Levi Nelson
Levi Nelson

OK. (You) got me.
I'm not a faggot though.
I'm an Intel Specialist.
The tits are usually a distraction, and what is important are the tiny details, so my eyes automatically avoided the tits and went straight to the print on the bottle.
By the way, notice something missing during this last Psyop?
Me.
inb4source

Attached: 20171011-164114.png (1.03 MB, 1210x1958)

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

You know what? Fuck this, I am never buying a goyhome. Renting is gay too but paying to own garbage like this is something that would keep me up at night.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

You know, some of them still haven't understood that they were pushed to war by the shekelbergs.
They honestly belive that Churchill and president (((Rosenfeld))) and their other puppets were based.
I don't share this delusion at all.
But what i know is that my own family were driven away by land grabbing polekike radicals in 1926 and lost all their possession.
The anglosphere totally played blindfold on steroids to this.

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

Never underestimate the power of being able to borrow money at low interest rates to jack up the cost of something. Used to be nobody got mortgages. The practice simply didn't exist on a wide scale. Most people built their own homes or paid someone directly to do it for them, and that was it. Post-WWII saw the rise of what now call suburbs, and new lending practices made it possible for virtually anyone to buy homes, even without a big lump sum of cash on hand. Veterans and their families moved in, and month-by-month you paid off the loan. Since you don't actually pay the sticker price but rather a set monthly fee, the calculation changed from "how much do I have to save up to build a house?" to "what percentage of my monthly income can I afford to dedicate to housing?", and since everyone involved in banking and homebuilding knows this, they charge more for everything. But again, since most people look at the price in a "monthly payment" manner, housing costs have spiraled upwards.

Another thing to understand is that the size of homes has basically tripled since WWII. used to be like 800-900 square feet was normal. Now normal is 2500 square feet. So you're buying triple the house you used to. Just look at the subdivision houses built in the '40s and look at the ones built today. They're palaces now compared to what our grandparents were buying in their 20s and 30s.

Also, people now generally look at their home as an asset that should appreciate. So you get zoning regulations that severely limit the land available for housing (making the land more expensive). You get HOAs and covenants that mandate homes and lots be of a minimum size. People do this to create scarcity; when demand rises and supply is restricted by law, prices go up. Most people want this. They want to sit in that house for 30 years, sell it for three times what it cost them, then retire and go somewhere cheap so they can buy something and die.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

youtube.com/watch?v=JOxxUKrmNkI

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

THIS!!!
I heard this already and it is more actual than ever.

Mason Carter
Mason Carter

Fuck me m8 I've ever seen that in my grandma's home in eastern europe.....it is not in that nice of condition---but yours looks restored.

Dylan Murphy
Dylan Murphy

imagine buliding your houses out of wood
*laughs in bricks and cement*

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

Its called capitalism. Consumers will have to be in a constant state of buying and repairing to stimulate the economy.

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

See you in the re-education camps.

Attached: One-thing-Missing-(YOU).jpg (129 KB, 1000x666)

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Unlike sod and tar paper shacks of yore.

Robert Wood
Robert Wood

Several reasons.

Not enough skilled bricklayers/masons
More expensive than wood
Too durable---future demolition is harder
Easy to fuck up if you don't know what you're doing, i.e. proper insulation, preventative maintenance, etc

Charles Flores
Charles Flores

That's just a "distressed" look and done intentionally. On the inside everything is sealed and very comfy.

Sebastian Gutierrez
Sebastian Gutierrez

you dont have to run a pipe inside the sand bags, jut do it along the wall.

Jackson Brown
Jackson Brown

apparently you don't know wtf a double-wide even is if you think so.

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Billions of losers on the planet want a house. Not enough brick. So houses are made of pine and plastic.

Why are you surprised you dumb nigger.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

allthough this isn't mine, i have an almost identical one that's perfectly restored in my basement. Next year i will "modernize" my kitchen and will of course implement it as a second option if electricity fails or an SHTF scenario fucks up the regional infrastructure.
I happen to have spring water source on my land also. Pure clean and healthy water.

FUKKKKK 13 captchas in a row. What the fukk is wrong here?

James Cooper
James Cooper

Wtf is this shit, why not just use bricks and/or cement like any sane builder? Here in Amsterdam there are 400 year old homes that are still standing strong, easily last another 200.

Attached: grachtenpanden.jpg (3.82 MB, 2592x1728)

Jace Anderson
Jace Anderson

So beautiful!!
But hey, Goy doesn't have to be reminded that the white man has culture and history. Would disturb the current narrartive.

Joshua Jenkins
Joshua Jenkins

Damn.....

Mason Torres
Mason Torres

Why do Americans in areas prone to extreme weather, build houses out of wood?
Probably because it is cheaper and easier to insure within proper value.
brick doesn't matter much against ef4 or higher, sometimes even ef3, when your house is completely relocated anyways.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

OSB 2x4’s
I've seen these joists used in new multi story construction in So Cal. One pipe break and the whole place is done.

Zachary Torres
Zachary Torres

meanwhile in toronto

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (229 KB, 1280x720)

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

Forgot pic.

Attached: BCI-Joists-The-Range.png (131 KB, 300x237)

Carson Phillips
Carson Phillips

Decent Prussian neoclassicism
Bauhaus shit

ftw???

Attached: 1487451450387.jpg (69 KB, 520x743)

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

they are also made by spics and illegals.
see a correlation?
I've noticed that Home Depot in my area simply doesn't carry certain things because Mexicans can't into technology.

Attached: ditra-deck6.jpg (36 KB, 480x360)

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Electric cars + hvac? I think the overkill is in the direction of future proofing. The future is electric, no?

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Imagine living in a house where a broken glas of drinking water is endangering your life and entire building.
The only OSB/plywood stuff i have in my house is the support under my wooden multiplex workbench.

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

Too bad it and your country are still a shitstack in the countryside and always will be.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Haven't seen the numbers but it seems redwood might not grow fast enough to keep up with demand.

Andrew Hall
Andrew Hall

Move to New England or somewhere and get a house built in the 18th century.

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

pretty hot trend though

Samuel Sullivan
Samuel Sullivan

Wrong the money got cheap

Oliver Martin
Oliver Martin

I lived in a scandi-built home in Seattle. Built in 1946, specifically. Going down into the basement and looking up was exquisite. The 70 year old wood looked fresh and deep orange, like it'd been cut yesterday. The woodwork just looked like a carpenter did it. Not like some spic with a nailgun who just wanted to finish up his shift and get to the taco truck. I can't explain it, but you knew it was quality.
Oh, and you couldn't hear through the walls. You couldn't hear the person upstairs moving around. After all that time, everything still fit together like a puzzle.

Ian Edwards
Ian Edwards

the money got cheap
This. I remember before 2008 there were all these mortgage ads like "if you can't buy a pack of gum of cash because bad credit, we can put you in a house today ZERO DOWN."

Austin Clark
Austin Clark

I am not even an architect but it hurt to see that. How are the lines of strength supposed to go? Why is everything vertical and horizontal and junctions are not in one point?
I give 30 year before it collapse.

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

House flippers have nothing to do with the construction of a house, they buy an outdated property and put a new coat of paint because the majority of Americans are too lazy or stupid to paint their own house or replace some drywall and would rather pay a shit ton more for a house that someone else polished

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

Mods are asleep, post porn.

Attached: charpente-industrielle[1].jpg (479 KB, 1280x960)

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Attached: charpente[1].png (648 KB, 676x472)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Attached: Restauration-de-lAbbaye-de-Valloires[1].jpg (201 KB, 664x1000)

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

They buy the cheapest paint, cheapest floor and put a wine cooler and try to make a buck. Crapitalism. They aren't helping.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-03-17-at-1.44.11-PM.png (365 KB, 1181x746)

Carter Morgan
Carter Morgan

im not even an architect
proceeds to challenge architecture

Attached: 1411925908047.jpg (19 KB, 272x272)

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

lol 46k? here that shit would be 500,000-1,000,000

Eli Bennett
Eli Bennett

Attached: Restauration-de-la-charpente-de-labbaye-du-Val-de-Grace-a-Paris[1].jpg (113 KB, 700x465)

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Even a kid can see this is wrong.

Attached: Restauration-de-leglise-de-lEtang-sale-a-La-Reunion[1].jpg (114 KB, 700x525)

Zachary Collins
Zachary Collins

Amerimutts are not building for longevity.

Its all about infalting their GDP and jobcreation to keep their debt ridden bubble economy from collapsing and their hotpot from starting a civil war and rise up against the ZOG regime until the entire country falls appart.

Attached: 1535395211343.jpg (954 KB, 1600x1200)

Chase Nelson
Chase Nelson

Attached: Charpent-du-golf-parc-de-Nantilly-en-Franche-Comte[1].jpg (116 KB, 700x465)

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Your life doesn't mean a piss in the wind if that's the summation of it.

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

have this same idea
decide to build my own house
build small cabin first, decide to build better coming this spring/summer
look up guides on masonry
end up with a fuckton of conspiracy theories about secret societies
I swear, you fuckers from //boards.4channel.org/x/ need to get a hold of yourselves. The world isn't run by aliens and they are certainly not camping on the ocean floor.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

There are wood houses here that are several hundred years old. As you say, it will last ''forever'' if done right. The only reason the old houses go to shit eventually is because people move out and don't maintain them. Eventually the wood tile roof (if there isn't a tin plate roof) goes to shit and then water gets in, or nobody clears the trees and shit around the house and then that creates a place for moisture.

Basically if you want to build a solid house all you need three things. A good foundation, overhang and old grown wood (IE a lot of thin growth rings), nothing fancy.

Oh yeah about the paint you mentioned, the falu rödfärg is a bit older then the USA and basically the first first paint common people could afford. Its a biproduct from falu copper mine. Anyway it works pretty good because its permeable so moisture doesn't stay in the wood and rot it away. When they started to make modern paint (plastic and shit) a lot of people fell for that meme and painted their old falu painted houses that had stood for a long time with this new wonder paint, and they all rotted to shit in short order because they sealed the moisture inside. Idiots

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit