From now on, if you're white and christian, there's gonna be a 1% chance your church will be shot up by a muslim...

From now on, if you're white and christian, there's gonna be a 1% chance your church will be shot up by a muslim. So everytime you go to church, you and your family's lives will be at risk.
And it's Brenton Faggant's fault.

Attached: muslim pepe.jpg (232x232, 39K)

it doesnt matter how many people you kill in a multicultural society, your culture is already assimilated

Why would christians get attacked?

Before the odds were probably 10%. So what's your point?

How did get that number? 1% ? Stupid faggot kys

Everyone is armed at my church.

Attached: image.jpg (300x312, 24K)

I carry so bring it on

>And it's Brenton Faggant's fault.

>someone else is to blame for my actions!

Are you some sort of Animal?

Those who write upon these walls,
Roll their shit in little balls.
Those who read these words of wit,
Eat those little balls of shit.

Attached: 1549993147046.jpg (960x640, 139K)

I’ll drone your kids sandman

That's why we have China towns and Japan towns and little italys

no it's muslim doing their usual shit. But please continue killing christians, they are part of the problem.

That's ok faggot, because we are all armed and waiting:)

His point is we should do it again.

>if you're white and christian
Hey memeflaggot, african christians get killed by mudslimes every year and nobody does fuck all about it. Some white martyrs might finally get this holy war started

The best part would be if a black, Muslim, and Mexican joined forces and shot up white people lmao

ITS ALL DRUMPFS FAULT

THE FUCKING WHITE NATIONALIST ADMIRES DRUMPF

ALL YOU DRUMPF SUPPORTERS ARE IN NO DOUBT THE SAME AS HE IS

FUCK YOU ALL

>memeflag

Attached: 1547462790857.png (900x952, 467K)

Even in India there was protection in churches today

Joke's on you buddy, I don't go to churches.

>It's Brentons fault we commit terrorism even though we were doing terrorism before Brenton was even born

I never really hated Muslims until I started interacting with them on Jow Forums.

Just what Tarrant wants.
Bring it shitstain, we will wipe you out like the pagans.

Attached: 1512855099159.jpg (491x532, 79K)

>Abrahamic religionists shooting themselves over who's worships the Jewish god the right way
Good riddance.

What's with the influx of Israelites since IT happened?

>oh no a Pakistani is threatening me

Attached: 11.png (400x400, 204K)

Attached: LibtardAboutMuslimTerror.jpg (757x431, 100K)

Top kek

Islam has changed even in the past 100 years! Your Hafs Quran is from 1924 (Al-Azhar Faruq/Cairo, first made "universal" by Saudi King Fahd in 1985!), and ZERO of its manuscripts agree with one another, the oldest one (ie, Sana'a) being from nearly 100 years after Uthman was supposed to have died. Many Qur'anic stories are repeats of Gnostic and Talmudic fables such as "Syriac Romance of Alexander" and "Targum of Esther and Solomon." Your effeminate rock vagina idol isn't even in the same place it was in the 600s and 700s (pic related).

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

That's why I carry to church

He wasn't Christian and he would be acting against the teachings of Christianity of course if he called himself a Christian. His fault, apart from killing innocent people, was that he chose to do this instead of kiiling terrorists or gang rapists like in the pic related.Also, even if he was a Christian then by your logic the NZ attack was the fault of all the Muslim terrorists that have attacked the western world. When you barbarians attack again it will be because your barbaric religion calls you to do so. You need no invitation.

Attached: 1552055611738.jpg (927x960, 194K)

>muslims are NOW going to start commuting violence.
What year is this? 1999? Muslim violence is off the charts, more shootings of muslims is coming, cause lots of people saw this video and said, boy that looked easy and fun.

Ok

Attached: 1552708653251(2).gif (320x171, 3.63M)

Don't forget the GoPro lads.

So in other words, nothing has changed.

Christian/Muslim equally retarded, basing life decisions on unproveable fairy tales.

The attack won't /hasn't increased or decreased chances of another attack by isis. They'll do it whether this attack happened or not. The avg Muslim is gonna carry on like the usual. Quality shitpost

Nobody who bows to the Abrahamic god can call himself a man.

360 degree camera would be more appreciated so we can watch this in VR and feel the action

who cares lol

It looked fun yes. Like a video game.

sorry shitskin, no muslims in my country

Imagine how the media would cover it if a vibrant migrant livestreamed himself walking into a church with an AK and getting instantly ventilated by CCW packing Jesus crew.
The assblasting would be at astronomical, impossible to comprehend levels. They would want so desperately to portray the muslim attacker as the good guy lmao. I can't even imagine what the cat ladies on twitter would be saying about it kek

Attached: 1551977492345.png (910x587, 887K)

And every time a church gets attacked the chances of the same happening to a mosque increase, two groups of retards killing each other off doesnt bother me.

These muzzie larp post are getting annoying as fuck

Good desu, I want the race war to finally happen, no more wait

gotta remove kebab first then

Attached: muslim slayer task.png (765x503, 394K)

What kind of shitty 90s RPG is that?

Churches were already being attacked in Egypt and a few in France. This changes nothing, muzzies are always gonna muzz.

Doesnt know runescape, 3rd world detected

The Muslims in my country re all cucks so no fear here.

Attached: 1551690255934.gif (500x375, 2.68M)

Theyre just hiding their power levels user. Dont be a fool.

>doesnt recognize sword art online mmorpg
shiggy

>And it's Brenton Faggant's fault.
,or it could be the fault of the millions of disgusting goat fuckers we've let into the western world.

I don't play games but it doesn't fit the action.

So what you're saying is we should keep doing it until the chances are 0%?

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

imagine the percentage before you subhuman mutts lit up the ME

>1%

Attached: 1543855969213.jpg (1800x1355, 966K)

Thirdies think the entirety of the west are practicing Christians. It was an attack on a mosque so a church is a logical counter target. I'm actually quite surprised there weren't any happenings today.

If everyone in the west was christian there wouldn't be any mosques

Attached: images.jpg (220x229, 12K)

islamic terrorists almost always attack tourist areas fool.

christian Americans hold the most concealed carry permits and that is a fact.

>be child fucking muzzie
>bust in to church
>get btfo by the pastors .45
>die eternally a virgin

clarity and realism from some one who lives with it daily.

the church of the Lord is his people you deranged child fucker

This actually happened and it’s hilarious.

It started much earlier than that.
Who pushed for the crusades? Why, England.
Who threatened Ottoman to hand over Phillipines in 1899?
Americans.
Who fucked up Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, made Israel, supports Sauds, armed syrians and kurds to cause a long lasting civil war and scare the shit out of Turkey, and a thousand other destabilizing actions across the globe, to ensure europe would be under constant threat by muslims? Viets didn't flee Vietnam before America came. Taliban would have lost without CIA training Osama. ISIL would never gotten a foothold if Saddam was still in power. The north african passage would be shut with Gaddafi. The Muslim brotherhood wouldn't have ruled over Egypt if not for the CIA funded "arab spring". Iran would never become a theology of extremism if not for the brits.

Why yes! I think it's the beady eyed crooked teeth anglos! Long before even the jews had any power over europe they started. And they never stopped.
And after causing a disaster of untold levels, the eternal albion reaches out and say "We are the good guys, let us be the sole superpower in the world, we only demand your eternal servitude" as they let open the floodgates into europe.
Breivik and Tarrant attacked the wrong people. They should have targeted the anglos, whose masterful subterfuge created a scrapegoat out of jews, muslims, slavs, asians, africans. Literally every single race, all to deflect suspicion and blame.
Never trust an anglo, they will stab you in the back, and then demand you serve them "to save the world". This is why they create so much anti russian propaganda, and trick the minions into attacking China who never waged a war outside of asia. Why they keep funding and destabilizing latin american nations over and over again. All to scare you into obedience. This is the natural way of an anglo.

seems to me that brent attacked Christianity.

Attached: brenton.tarrant.9 agent of gabriel.jpg (780x439, 169K)