18 Scientists Call For CRISPR Ban

A group of 17 scientists from 7 countries are calling for ban on CRISPR tech.

The news:

msn.com/en-gb/health/spotlight/experts-are-calling-for-a-ban-on-gene-editing-of-human-embryos-heres-why-theyre-worried/

The lead scientist calling for the ban is (((Eric Lander))).

Now the number of scientists is 18, as the 1980 Nobel Prize winner Paul (((Berg))) joined the CRISPR ban call.

The 18 scientists calling for the ban of CRISPR have been reported by every mainstream media newspaper, I wonder why?

As if it wasn't suspicious enough, in fact Mengele DNA-edited babies 80 years ago in Brazil and it perfectly worked out.

The twins city in Brazil is real, and people there are all blond and tall (or used to be, now they've been flooded with browns), way better than the average Brazilian and also the average Latin American.

But now that the world is heading to go full Haiti they need "to understand it better".

By the way, science has already achieved the cloning of:

- Sheep
- Dogs
- Horses
- Monkeys

Harvard university was about to begin gene-editing sperms in the US

technologyreview.com/s/612494/despite-crispr-baby-controversy-harvard-university-will-begin-gene-editing-sperm/

CRISPR trials were about to begin in people in the US

technologyreview.com/s/610721/crispr-trials-are-about-to-begin-in-people-but-we-still-dont-know-how-well-it-works-in/

Parents can change:

The sex of babies

youtube.com/watch?v=qCPaxNUMRng

Eye color

hellogiggles.com/lifestyle/how-fertility-doctors-design-baby-eye-color/

Hair color

superacaomae.com.br/publicacoes-ser-mae/na-fertilizacao-e-possivel-escolher-o-sexo-cor-dos-olhos-e-cabelos-do-bebe/ (Portuguese)

In China they had cloned more monkeys:

sciencemag.org/news/2018/01/these-monkey-twins-are-first-primate-clones-made-method-developed-dolly

But only now 18 scientists, 2 out of them are Jewish (also the lead scientist), need to "understand" it better.

Attached: berg.jpg (653x216, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

the-odin.com/all-products/?sort=featured&page=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This just means that the Chinese will continue development while we stop

Well, you literally have people selling DIY CRISPR kits to anyone that you can do yourself at home, so I'm not sure how they would ban it at this point.

Don't underestimate these crooks.

Funny how these people think they can stop people from using technology once it's created.
BBP's are already designing people and using better and better technology, this looks like a way to prevent the general public from eventually creating/getting the same advances the elites have
They're probably scared we'll engineer new bioweapons and unlock other secrets of the genome that they want for themselves, but that ship has already sailed

Attached: TC_Disease-X.jpg (754x939, 167K)

Exactly. The US should only agree to slowing down its scientific progress in the name of moral hysteria if all the other superpowers agree also. It's just like global warming shit. These SJWs and (((scientists))) never come after China, Africa, India, and other other countries, only the west. It's a trojan horse of moral concern trolling.

Unfortunately, you are right about the bio-warfare. Some terrorist or rogue state will duplicate the bird flu\ferret experiment, and the results will be devastating. You cannot put the genie back into the bottle.

I did a report on gene editing and its potential. Fuck these pieces of shit. Gene editing is one of the most important technological advancements in history.

>Game changing tech comes out
>"Ooops! It might actually be used by EVERYBODY!
>Better ban it!

I have a CRISPR set up and I regularly toy with tomato DNA. I now have pink tomatoes that have psychedelic properties. They're awesome, fuck these faggots.

Oh right, creating some secure and professional way of making white babies will "devastate the world".

Come one.

DNA phenotype design has NOTHING to do with any "bio-weapon". Stop being delusional.

Be serious.

It's much more like a 23andMe for sperm demand (something very simple).

fuckers want us to lag behind the chinks.

If they wont listen to 20,000 scientists challenging global warming what make you think anyone gives a shit about 18 opinions

This.

And good like trying to stop this. It is like trying to stop the personal computer.

I take solace in the fact that all the decision-makers involved will go to Hell, barring sudden and unexpected repentance.

The mainstream media.

The media is the key factor here.

Today it's news, tomorrow it's the law.

it's not going to stop China from continuing their work.

how the fuck do you get a crispr setup

Im interested too. plz respond

We can't have people creating superhuman babies

Why do you go online and lie about your hobbies

bump

>A group of 17 scientists from 7 countries are calling for ban on CRISPR tech.

And China laughed

>I have a CRISPR set up and I regularly toy with tomato DNA.

Things That Never Happened, Vol II pg 1382

>not realizing it's a subtle sneedpost

They want also only for themselfs.

God bless these scientists, now we need to expose the secret labs

It won't work,
We're literally in a somewhat Cold War with China. Not to mention corporations will make a fortune on this to the public so the corporations are not listening to them. They lost before they even ask and I will remember these dipshits scientist for trying their last desperate attempt of holding out progression.

No wonder Trump is cutting these staff in half with the budget. He's knows their wasting our time with technology progression.

>1776

Attached: checkBolsenero.jpg (313x298, 9K)

LETS USE GENE STUFFS TO MAKE EVERYONE WHITE! THIS KILLS THE Jow Forums!

Let them whine,
It wont change anything,
This has been planned from the start from early history unbeknownst to them.

I want want my lifespan increased and standard gene therapy.

>I want want my lifespan increased and standard gene therapy
do you have any idea how much this is going to cost? the only way people like us will get this stuff in our lifetime is being a test subject or doing wetwork for some dangerous people

It's because if this tech became mainstream everyone would want blonde blue eyed Aryan babies

Do you know they already testing it out and having success as well. It's coming believe me, it'll probably be like Mass Effect Gene Therapy (In the Game they regulated to only standard and augmentation to troops and so on).

The biggest problems is which President will allow it?

this /thread also you can clone your dead pet in south korea for 80k dollars no joke

yang would do it lmao or i can see bernie pushing it so he has an excuse to why he would live past 100, but yeah it's going to be a democrat if it does happen solely because of the religious impact it would have with republicans but hell you never know with trump

Of course they'd want to ban it. It just goes to show the left never really had a footing in this ideological "war" so to speak in the first place.

If it's
Yang,
Bernie Sanders,
Or probably Tulsi Gabbard,

They'll allow it since it benefits everyone. All the other Democrats shills will denied it due to lobbying.

Donald Trump will definitely allow it and give the scientist the finger.

Make your choice user

I have a CRISPR set up, as well. I'm a bee-keeper, so I made honey bees that intent heroin instead of bee venom when they sting. Its awesome.

>hell you never know with trump
Trump will do it, he's already doing the space age weapons and colonisation despite NASA bitching. I don't think he gives a Fuck about those eggheads.

They're scared

Attached: 0E603AB0-A72A-4FDB-99FC-F32A4F2EB5E6.jpg (3200x1680, 552K)

the funny thing is, gene editing and making designer babies would effectively end racism as it would make humanity an actually post-racial species.

Give me a you and I’ll tell you

Attached: 6838DEB4-F93C-46D5-8CB6-91136C41CDB6.jpg (720x720, 40K)

I want to swap my asshole with my bellybutton so i can shit standing up and move my nose to my chin so if it gets runny its not right over my mouth, i am become the master race

I don't trust Tulsi though

The profit model of modern medicine is at risk and they are incompatible with the tech

CAN JEWS FUCK OFF?

Attached: 1540830668051.png (2352x916, 616K)

Attached: 1521443861550.jpg (2423x1488, 859K)

Then you ought to know more about the issue than anyone else here. Care to give us a list of pros and cons?

I guess no one wants to know, I don’t have one myself but it’s fuckin simple.

We need to choose right candidate if we're going to proceed with this.
Yang would do it,
Bernie Sanders would do it,
Trump is a Wild Card thought so I'm not sure.

I'm going with Bernie otherwise, prove me wrong.

Attached: image.jpg (579x820, 62K)

You mean we could make FOXDIE?
Specific to (((them)))

Attached: FB_IMG_1551021833556.jpg (720x692, 28K)

kek

ok ok, here is your (You)

>Give me a you and I’ll tell you
Ok.

Attached: ancestor's gift to your descendaents.jpg (571x615, 60K)

wolves are cooler sure, but they're a nuisance to humans: killing cattle and being a danger to other humans even. Pugs are bros, we wanted them to look silly.

I'm voting for Bernie or Yang for This, I don't know about Trump unless someone can persuade me.

que mama huevo, coño!

>DNA phenotype design has NOTHING to do with any "bio-weapon".
Your DNA GENOTYPE does, and they have enough DNA sequenced through 23andMe-type programs that they can create bioweapons targeted to specific groups
All you have to do is identify the genes/proteins specific to that group of people and find how you can design an inhibitor around those differences
Sure people will use this to edit cosmetic things about their kids or fix genetic defects and susceptibilities, but you're being delusional if you think it would stop there.
There's a ton of things to find in our DNA still and with the falling price of sequencing now, it's even easier to explore the non-coding DNA

I'm not saying to stop any editing, I think it will increase exponentially and be used for things we cannot even imagine now. I'm just saying the technology has already been out there, it will be used for this kind of thing (Think "The White Plague" by Frank Herbert), and it was always going to be a direction technology went

this most likely. can't have this fully available for the masses, only the elites must be able to better themselves through genes which, btw, totally don't affect your iq or appearance in any way, goy.

the chinese recently removed a gene from a pair of twins that allowed hiv to enter the organism with the only side effect: increased intelligence and memory.

you

It's going the Mass Effect route,
It be common amongst everyone but heavily regulated.

Either that or it fall into CP2077 where Megacorporation have free reign over it.

Jews don’t want gene editing because nobody would pick their genes. Think about it for a second with every race on the planet.

Asians want light skinned with slight European features not wide nose dark skin extremely slanted eyes.

Blacks- how many black people want their kid darker? How many want extremely nappy hair? Wide noses? Just look at the people they push as celebrities most look mixed with white.

Now look at the Mexican, Indian, Arabs and look at what they consider beautiful it’s always light skinned people with a lot of European genes in the mix.

Jews know a slow creep will happen when European genes are picked over others as time passes basically killing off the darker races where people only pick European genes. Looks and intelligence vs Athletic’s hummmm I wonder what I would pick.

This is why they don’t want this gene edited babies thing to happen because people will kill off the big nose genes, the dark skin genes, the nappy hair genes, the brown eye genes.

Basically turning the world white over the course of a few generations.

Attached: 68310F99-F05A-41C8-B615-9A0189428E6B.jpg (846x569, 120K)

Shut the Hell about Jews for five fucking seconds. It's mostly due to the lobbying of pharmaceutical who know if this hit the shelf they're done for and thus are paying these scientist off.

Jesus Fuck,
If I had dollar everytime the word Jew came on every thread I be rich as Bill Gates.

The pharmaceutical Jews.

Attached: Jews_louisbird.jpg (542x542, 153K)

Post yfw rich minorities pay money to give their children white genetics.

Attached: pepe3.jpg (499x499, 26K)

jews dont want this couse its a direct hit to their mass enthic control and to the pharma and general medical industry, you know where they get their shekels, i dont think it really matter what races would dissapear or prosper, its just that they loose control over it that matters, so im guessing is that if this gets going and supported, laws will be implemented to deny the election of race on genetically edited babies, and politicians and the media will classify it as racist and eugenical, even when they clearly support other types of eugenics like abortion, its just that they dont call it that for the public to accept it

It makes no difference,
We literally in some Cold War with China and quite frankly don't give a shit about others opinions. Quit assuming somethung not going progress. You sound like those 2012 Doomsdayers back then.

Literally a (((Berg))) in the article.

And you sperg out saying your tired of hearing the Jews being blamed.ok JIDF! how about not being so fucking obvious about it.

Truth be told everyone’s genes are actually on the chopping block except the good ones. However white people have more than a few that will be selected and that must hurt the egos of few people on pol

Attached: C8EF2724-2E62-47BD-AF9C-03F9D7611817.jpg (682x1024, 53K)

Took you long enough now come back
the-odin.com/all-products/?sort=featured&page=3

Attached: 6A91A5D9-3E13-44A8-93BE-452F74101BC4.png (565x536, 189K)

Regulation of what can be used would solve the problem, wouldn't it?

Identity Politics would be ruined by this tech.

How are they going to regulate it? I want my kid to be smart, tall,light skinned and light eyes with nice hair. Sorry you can’t get that even if your white? No I don’t think they can control what a consumer wants for their children, people will leave to China and get it done just like stem cell research. It’s a 0 sum game here and nobody will be able to control it because China will just allow people to bypass laws in their own country. Corporations will view this as a loss in revenue and push to change the laws so they can make money here.

This, this is going to be common global wide whether anyone likes it or not.

It’s check and mate with white genes being sought after why do you think ancestry websites always promote white people finding their heritage through their genes? They are collecting to sell off for large sums of money.

Who is this semen demon

You stupid fucker, now you have given everybody the Philosophers Stone.