BREAKING

: @nzpolice demand **USER INFORMATION** ("IP addresses, email addresses") from Kiwi Farms regarding the New Zealand attack

Attached: D11YnA8X4AAqVNi.jpg (2048x976, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107348277694025728
kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/
archive.is/2FYeH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hiroshima gets a shit ton of these i bet. My life is in his hands

lol'd

>fuck you
>fuck your shithole country
is he /ourjew/?

WHOA i just had a thought.

maybe the only reason they havent shut us down yet is because mr shima has been cooperating

I don't know who Joshua Moon is but he sounds like he's 16.

Can the video be spammed to NZ addresses?
Lock them all up.

>implying any 1 nations government could shut down a website hosted in a different nation
Yeah nah. Jackie Jow Forums probably wouldn't cooperate out of sheer laziness anyway.

moot gave the FBI access to the servers, I'm sure that agreement remains in place

Yeah basically. He's an ex Chris-chan troll who never grew up. Ended up falling in love with Chris and other similar lolcows. Runs KiwiFarms so he can feel important and powerful to retards who find themselves being milked.

Other than that, pretty good guy.

>kiwis rise up

Attached: 1527021704797.jpg (506x517, 35K)

Full shooting, Manifesto, and Mixtape:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Queen edit:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

>And I dont give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country.

KEK

based american. this is why i still have respect for americans. you guys rock

>Kiwi Farms, formerly known as CWCki forums, a forum dedicated to shit posting and trolling Christian Chandler, is now under investigation for posting about mass shooters
Now who's laughing, Mary Lee Walsh?? Chris Chan to complete love quest in 2020 confirmed

Attached: Sonichu07-P38.jpg (488x630, 79K)

I lold so hard at his response. dude has balls of steels. fuck the NZ police

This isn't an FBI case

Because the NZ IC/PM fucked up by accidentally letting the whole video go live instead of only their edited footage

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Attached: Christchurch.png (2889x1894, 2.16M)

>I am hoping . . .
KEK

savage

What are the five eyes?

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'll gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God Bless the USA

I am so ashamed to be a Jow Forumstard right now.

To all CSIS/RCMP/NSA/CIA/FBI/MOSSAD who are reading this thread,

Any post ever associated with an IP I have or have had was entirely satire and/or a prank as I am working out my psychological problems. I have never supported violence. I have always supported the right to life for all peoples and creeds. I will never post on Jow Forums or 8ch again. I unequivocally condemn and disavow the shooter of the Mosque in New Zealand and his actions.

I'd also like to remind all law enforcement viewing this thread, that most of the posts on Jow Forums are not satire (you can verify post history by searching on GCHQ's Tempora system, which is easily accessible by Five Eyes' intelligence agencies).

My post history is satire but several Jow Forumsfags (not me) have called for assassinating politicians, such as shooting 2016 US presidential candidates and murdering Republican senators who wouldn't vote to confirm US Justice Kavanaugh. This board is the equivalent of an ISIS propaganda site. I suggest investigating those Jow Forumstards.

I will now become a productive member of our multicultural, pluralistic society and work to erase the kind of xenophobia that led to this massacre.
>>

Attached: justin-trudeau.jpg (369x560, 57K)

wtf lol

Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. Now, repeat after me:
>I love the nation of Israel.

I love the nation of Israel.

>I am so ashamed to be a Jow Forumstard right now.
And nobody gives a fuck about it

>And I'm proud to be an American
>Where at least I know I'm free
>And I won't forget the men who died
>Who gave that right to me
>And I'll gladly stand up next to you
>And defend Her still today
>Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
>God Bless the USA
USA!
USA!
USA!

>flag
looks about right

absolute leaf

Trips of cuckoldry

J U S T P O S T T H E P R I C E S
U
S
T

P
O
S
T

T
H
E

P
R
I
C
E
S

Attached: $500_in_Canada.jpg (1711x2160, 156K)

FLORIDA KIWIS RISE UP

What is NZ IC?

lmao absolutely flossed on the NZ government

kiwifarms not located in NZ, no need to comply with NZ officials

Attached: 1458572021826.jpg (880x880, 72K)

>HE DOESNT KNOW

Attached: eyes.jpg (2100x1400, 207K)

>why no one was killed
did you watch the video you fucking mutt-sperg
I saw a woman's scalp fly off

you fucking autistic schitzos-everything is just a LARP or game to you in that you can't take anything seriously
-some Muslims died, who shouldn't even be in the West to begin with but was still a shitty thing, and now they are on about seizing our rights further, ironically furthering the shooters goals, and rather than put up some defence against that or even like make humour out of the situation you instead sit drooling like a retard thumbing your fat 56% arse whining about how le ebin NZ police did it

No, someone did really shoot up a mosque, and regardless of morality involved (in my view, again wrong but motivated by at least understandable motivations on some level) we now have to deal with the consequences

but no instead you fucking mutts are gonna do what you do every mass shooting and drool around like the self-absorbed voyeuristic kike-dick-sucking, 56%er, soon-to-convert-to-Islam mutts we all know you as
god you fucking leafs are even worse than the mutts
at least have some goddamn backbone and stand up for your principles like a man instead of swaying with the breeze like a human-fucking-palmtree, swaying and bending like the pathetic little shitstain you leafs majority are

you deserve fucking trudeau and you deserve the assraping the mussies will give you once your government gets around to letting even more in

be a goddamn man for once you fucking maple-drinking coward and don't rat your comrade out- who does that but the weakest of weak men, who does that but the lowest of the low?

Siding with law enforcement agencies like that-pathetic
you deserve the jailtime Trudeau will probably give you for daring to browse a political forum

god, you and the yanks both
tweedle prick and tweedle shit- I hate you both and the existence of your states is the greatest of the sins of the British nation besides cowardice

Attached: 1551396534570.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

>11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian
wrooooong nigga

It's okay, jews hate themselves and end up paying for everything anyways.

get raked you spineless faggot

New Zealand authorities have reminded citizens that they face up to 10 years in prison for "knowingly" possessing a copy of the New Zealand mosque shooting video - and up to 14 years in prison for sharing it. Corporations (such as web hosts) face an additional $200,000 ($137,000 US) fine under the same law.

Attached: NZ threatens.jpg (649x450, 71K)

I'd love to see them try and arrest an American over kiwi law.

>Update: Shortly after this article published, we were informed that ZeroHedge is unable to be reached by Votafone customers.

lol now ZeroHedge been banned there too.

The cops won't charge people for viewing the video.

So many NZers viewed it that such actions would be impractical.

They'll get a few people who distributed it and maybe some of the NZers who watched the livestream.

It's already happening.

twitter.com/nickmon1112/status/1107348277694025728

Gentile, please just stop sharing the video.

>Evidence Indicates Link Between North Korean Embassy Break-In And Christchurch Attacks
>by William Craddick
>- Mar 16, 2019 11:39 am
>Is a military cell behind assault on diplomats a likely suspect in New Zealand terrorist attack?

lolol

What the fuck I love kiwifarm now

Attached: Oldham man arrested.jpg (1341x465, 154K)

>fuck you
>fuck your shithole country

I hate that morons have access to photoshop and make lies like this up.

NO ONE would respond to someone thats only trying to help like this in a first reply.

I don't think you realise just how badly intelligence agencies dislike each other, especially internationally

>Because the NZ IC/PM fucked up by accidentally letting the whole video go live instead of only their edited footage
>1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.
>2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".
>3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.
>4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".
>5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.
>6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.
>7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.
>8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.
>9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.
>10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc
>11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.
>12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.
>13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

Wow, the balls on you.

With all your superior knowledge and foresight, youd think you could get a job doing something besides tongue mopping the local nigger glory hole...fucking idiot.

>TL;DR
Yanks are retarded and Cancucks are gay

Attached: twins4.png (853x481, 945K)

pretty much what I mean yeah

Attached: eurofag-mooley.jpg (679x377, 70K)

I would.
>only trying to help
Get fucked. He was looking for info to arrest people for spreading the video.

Pathetic.

>11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

god damn you're worse than lefties

Seriously, what the fuck?

Why are the authorities spazzing out this bad about some mass shooting footage?

It's an excuse to oppress the citizens who speak out against their insane cultural suicide cult.

theyre just using whats available to push the agenda. otherwise youre a schizophrenic

kiwifarms.net/threads/2019-03-17-new-zealand-police-we-would-like-to-preserve-any-posts-and-technical-data-including-ip-addresses-email-addresses-etc.54376/

New Zealand is getting too big for their britches, thinking they can arrest people internationally for breaking their laws. Fucking hilarious.

What are the odds they will subpoena the company for the info?

Even if they do subpoena the Lolcow LLC, it can safely be ignored because they're an American company. If the US subpoenas the LLC, there's suddenly a dark cloud being cast over the entire world because of this shooting.

They can just show up with a search warrant and seize things if they can come up with a good reason. That's what they'd do to me if I had a server with classified information in my bathroom I was using to leak state secrets to foreign powers.

Josh said he's deleting personally identifying information from the site and issued a warrant canary. If they go after him still it'd be shocking.

Indeed. They'd pretty much have to have SWATed the guy already with a no-knock warrant or a terrorism suspicion or whatever if they really wanted to get it. But the cat's already out of the bag, so we can also watch how quickly something happens if it does.

I bet he gives them away every time.

fucking shit on kek, but on the other hand my gov will probably deliver me there

holy mother of BASED

if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

This woman has lost her composure.

>based freedom of speech having Americans

Attached: 1427992316363.jpg (606x601, 160K)

And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least the jews are free
And I'll soon forget the goys who died
Who gave that right to thee
And I gladly stand up next to jews
And defend them still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love their land
God Bless the JewSA

Attached: 879548.jpg (250x227, 7K)

I wholeheartedly support the terrorist attack in New Zealand. Come and get me.

>that response
I doubt we'd get the same sort of protection from our reigning chink

Attached: brass_balls.jpg (350x334, 34K)

same

Attached: 1473736530455.jpg (1350x2000, 454K)

Fuck them
Watching a video an sharing a video isn't fucking illegal no matter how much they bitch.

They can literally suck my fuckin dick

They're going to have a real problem extending this investigation beyond the borders of New Zealand. The problem is that in many countries, including the U.S., this conduct isn't illegal, so companies aren't going to comply with their request, and it's unlikely that the U.S. Government will "domesticate" warrants and subpoena requests from NZ law enforcement as said requests violate our First Amendment.

I mean, if the CIA, FBI and NSA barely get along then why would the FBI and who knows who from NZ be any more cordial?

Lol who cares??

Just watch some ISIS videos, some Africans burning each other and some police brutality. When the try to get you for watching the shooting, your lawyer can lead their argumentation ad absurdum.

Ahhh...nulls a good guy at heart. Kiwifarms is still faggot central though.

yes because talking and discussion is evil and must be punished.

FVEY is the alphabet agency here everyone should worry of

Attached: Five Eyes alliance.jpg (1122x497, 248K)

archive.is/2FYeH
forgot the link

Why should I worry? I want them to read my thoughtful posts.

>alphabet agency here everyone should worry of
Why? What are you up to, goy?

>Films Videos and Publications Classification Act
we need some kiwi to enlighten us on the details of this legislation and what is going on. it looks like it's to do with content, and maybe it's distribution of offensive content. just guessing

UNATCO's all over this board too.

Attached: chad jc.jpg (1491x618, 121K)

don't want to be the faggot who says "back in my day" but there was a time when janny applications went out to all boards except /b/.
That was because traffic was flowing in such vbolume they couldn't catch CP and assorted filth in time. The FBI said to mootykins "give us access or we pull the plug faggot" and he speared his cheeks like a good goy. Every post that was reported or flagged generated a sort of "shadow" /b/ board that the FBI then monitored for legitimate threats that were reported by the degenerate users of /b/ self policing of sorts. This was at least 10ish years ago so I'm sure since the user base has expanded exponentially so has the LEO presence especially considered the hijinks those Jow Forums ruffians get up too.

They do but the US run UK intel because of the nuclear deal they did back in the day

5 eyes is legit

What said, but also I think they're deathly afraid of an escalating cycle of copycat and retaliation attacks, i.e. the acceleration that Tarrant hoped to cause.

Attached: EU clapping ms since last muslim terrorist attack blood chaos.jpg (300x400, 58K)

Good thing the US still has the 1st amendment. Then of course the sweet, sweet, 2nd amendment. I'm gonna buy one of these just for the sake of supporting it and adding the ol' firearms collection.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 3.30.30 PM.png (3104x1846, 1.34M)

Politics is becoming really fun.

i wish i could punch you

What is new zealand now? a communist country?

Just came into this thread to say

"Dear NZ politicians, ISPs, and police: FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME"

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 192727w.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)