Her name was Ebba Akerlund

Her name was Ebba Akerlund.

Attached: 1552794432517m.jpg (604x1024, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/the-bosnian-war-and-srebrenica-genocide/
nationalvanguard.org/2016/04/sweden-12-year-old-raped-and-repeatedly-beaten-by-invaders-police-advise-her-keep-a-diary/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
mintpressnews.com/us-airstrike-kills-54-civilians-syria/245884/
friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552782849399.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552749923165.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1840s
ballotpedia.org/United_States_school_shootings,_1990-present
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
mintpressnews.com/trump-funds-white-helmets/244031/
rt.com/usa/168720-obama-syrian-rebel-fund/
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*RIP sweetheart

And she was avenged

F.
Never again.

Attached: 1552794376062.jpg (720x680, 60K)

new queen of Jow Forums

Don't forget muslims defiled her grave and the police refused to do anything about it. Both the elites and invaders will get what they deserve, you reap what you sow.

Lol dont worry dhimmi she was sent straight to Jannah and will not get the opportunity to grow up as a slut instead she will serve as one of the 72 virgins given to the next marytr of allah

Reap what you sow

Attached: d2h0821ghd210.png (698x361, 43K)

Do not stand at her grave and cry
She is not there
Truth does not die

F

She has adopted the name Hawwa Al Qurnayn and has been gifted to a valiant soldier of allah she is now an honoroured queen of the haram

>Ebba is a feminine given name, the feminine version of Ebbe, which is a diminutive form of the Germanic name Eberhard or Everhard, meaning "strong."

Attached: 318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d--protective-dogs-friendship.jpg (236x282, 13K)

Attached: Tarrant Ackerlund.jpg (306x306, 70K)

She loved immigrants.

>leaf

Another Porkistani stinky muslim crying for their terrorist cousins

forgot my memeflag sorry lol

>And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Attached: 1551552695154.jpg (592x1024, 170K)

stop crying for another swedish thot that would have grown up to take bbc and want to bring more ppl in it was good she was prevented that life give that muzzie a medal

You talk like your people aren't the biggest betas to ever walk the earth. Sluts what?

A literal prostitute I know was BEGGED for her hand in marriage by some lil soi beta rag head, and he ended up caving because his parents wouldnt allow it!

Virgins, sluts, goats, chickens, little boys... it's all the same to you - a wet hole to stick your 3 inch purple slug of a penis into for two minutes before you prematurely blow your beta load.

Dont make me laugh

okie dokky fatty my ppl control most of the world and ur goverment bows down to us

>Ebba Akerlund.
why do you retards salavate and whine so much for this broad? with the amount of wailing and crying it is as if she was elevated to near sainthood.

Attached: anon.gif (312x250, 1.9M)

If Muslim countries underwent the same kind of targeted cultural subversion as western countries do you can bet they would make our basedboys look like Chad in comparison.

this

I pray to St. Ebba the Martyr knowing she is enthroned in eternal glory in Heaven.

>she was avenged
instead of avenging by killing her killers the coward in question decided to slaughter people who have never even heard of her and haven't done anything wrong.
man strange thinking.

>this
kind of reminds me of nice guys/incels but even more pathetic since the broad is dead so they can't even hope to get pussy with their displays of worship and devotion.

>knowing she is enthroned in eternal glory in Heaven.
was she even christian? and how do you know she wasn't some filthy whore who took a dick a day?

Attached: laughing girls.jpg (630x421, 221K)

Because her life was worth more than a billion sandniggers, but you already know that.

>was she even christian? and how do you know she wasn't some filthy whore who took a dick a day?

Born christian, and she was 11 and since we dont marry our girls away at age 9 im pretty sure she never had sex.

You don't have to be mad, its just the reality that her life is worth more than the 50 that got offed, But then again more will surely come soon since he started a ripple.

I get bare muzzie pussy i have no idea what ur on about

>satanist invaders from a mosque that radicalized white race traitors
>didn't do anything wrong

>flag

Sage is my favorite spice.

she looks muslim

*jew

Western Christians have always worshipped the Virgin Mary for her grace and motherhood.

Meanwhile Muhammad seems to have had feelings for her based on his beta male rage. Hence the hadith that he gets to marry her in heaven.

Nothing is sacred to you people. You simply cannot understand what moves the hearts of a white man and can only frame it in your own animal worldview. You're an ape trying to understand why a human loves.

>Because her life was worth more than a billion sandniggers,
cope posting i assume?

>and she was 11 and since we dont marry our girls away at age 9 im pretty sure she never had sex.
dunno most girls here in Belgium start fucking around 13 to 14 sweden is even more liberal so....

>Born christian,
born religious and devoted religious person are 2 very important distinctions.
>its just the reality that her life is worth more than the 50 that got offed,
>being this spitefull
fufufu

>I get bare muzzie pussy i have no idea what ur on about
i hope your happy then.

>race traitors
i don't remember people swearing oath when their born mate.
>satanist
slander a such bla bla

>Sage
sages don't work anymore cletus

Attached: pure discust.png (376x415, 215K)

because she's an innocent little girl from Sweden who did nothing wrong and got smeared across the pavement because sandniggers were (((somehow))) brought to ends of the earth instead of being in the ME

same thing with NZ, wouldn't have happened if muslims weren't in remote places making people pissed off

Attached: 1552506379084.gif (486x256, 500K)

Her life is worth more than yours ever will be.

>Western Christians have always worshipped the Virgin Mary for her grace and motherhood.

blatant idol worship.
>hadith
the hadids are filled with absurd contradictions and lies a small example.
> "I am the most honourable messenger" (Bukhari 97/36).
This hadith contradicts the following hadith:
>"Do not make any distinction among the messengers; I am not even better than Jonah" (Bukhari 65/4,5; Hanbel 1/205,242,440).

> "The Prophet never urinated in standing position" (Hanbel 6/136,192,213).
this contradicts:
>"The Prophet urinated in standing position" (Bukhari 4/60,62).

> "The Prophet said, 'The sun was eclipsed the day Ibrahim (the Prophet's son) died'…(Bukhari 7/page 118)
This contradicts:
>"The Prophet said, 'the sun and moon are signs from God, they are not eclipsed for the death or life of any one" (Bukhari 2/page 24)

No it isnt ur all hypocrites if she had grown up she would likely become like most other western degenerate women u and all this board would bark about her

Nah, your life is just worthless. People won't tell you because they're still being polite, but they'd rather see you get hit by a truck than a stray dog.

Shut the fuck up you mass media brainwashed leaf

>because sandniggers were (((somehow))) brought to ends of the earth instead of being in the ME

i could say the same thing about you manafiq.

Testimony of Ramiza Gurdić:
>*I saw how a young boy of about ten was killed by Serbs in Dutch uniform. This happened in front of my own eyes. The mother sat on the ground and her young son sat beside her. The young boy was placed on his mother's lap. The young boy was killed. His head was cut off. The body remained on the lap of the mother. The Serbian soldier placed the head of the young boy on his knife and showed it to everyone. … I saw how a pregnant woman was slaughtered. There were Serbs who stabbed her in the stomach, cut her open and took two small children out of her stomach and then beat them to death on the ground. I saw this with my own eyes*
endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/the-bosnian-war-and-srebrenica-genocide/

>Her life is worth more than yours ever will be.
how does one measure the worth off a life? and why should i care it is completely and totally your subjective opinion and hence foward worthless.

>spreading the gospel of a literal pedophile and conquering our nation's to force us to become Muslims
>innocent

They deserved to die.

Attached: 1552705721774.jpg (890x656, 96K)

>born religious and devoted religious person are 2 very important distinctions.

Doesn't matter since she was born protestant and baptized, which means she secured a spot in heaven.

Also im not spiteful, im telling the truth, In 2 days all of their names that died will have been forgotten, but hers will live on.

Bump

BUMP

she a cute

Attached: file.png (305x312, 137K)

>how does one measure the worth off a life? and why should i care it is completely and totally your subjective opinion and hence foward worthless.
Well, is anybody going to know who you were or remember you? No?

>Nah, your life is just worthless.
because you say so?
why should i care about your subjective opinion?

>but they'd rather see you get hit by a truck than a stray dog.
wishing for someones death who you don't know fufuf i wish i could be as spitfull as you;)

nationalvanguard.org/2016/04/sweden-12-year-old-raped-and-repeatedly-beaten-by-invaders-police-advise-her-keep-a-diary/

>The young girl was admitted to hospital with a head injury and two loose teeth. The police have been notified, but in defiance of the report the girl has been told she will be beaten six more times.
>Now she says “I dare not go outside”, because friends of her rapist will telephone the brothers if they see her in town.
>Speaking to the local paper, the chief of local police has urged the girl to get in touch “as soon as something happens”. He also suggests “it’s good to keep a diary” of incidents should the events ever go to trial.

>when 4+Jow Forums has to do the work of Western police

Attached: 1552621658992.png (900x675, 1.14M)

Attached: 1541903968574.jpg (1440x960, 199K)

>Thus, Eulogius of Cordoba, an indigenous Christian of Muslim-occupied Spain, once wrote, "I will not repeat the sacrilege which that impure dog [Muhammad] dared proffer about the Blessed Virgin, Queen of the World, holy mother of our venerable Lord and Savior. He claimed that in the next world he would deflower her."

Can someone post that meme where they pretend to list all the names of the victims and it's just muhummad 50 times in a row with slight variations?

You know who you are

Attached: remove-kebab.png (504x378, 210K)

>literal pedophile
standards change judging the past by todays standards is meme logic Only a bit over just a century ago the age of consent in most US states was 10 or 12 with lowest being 7 in delaware.
>There shall be no limit put upon your intercourse with the other sex sexually, at any time of life .. During twenty-three days in every month (in absence of pregnancy) from the time a woman is seven years old till she dies of old age, she is ready for action, and competent.
Mark Twain, "Letters From Earth"

in 1275 the agc in england was 12 (westminster first statute.)
this did not change until 1885 when the Criminal Law Amendment Act of 1885
(supported by feminist) changed the agc from 13 to 16 and later 18 in england and ireland.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_Law_Amendment_Act_1885

Did you know in America since 2000, over 200k loliswere legally married in the US under the age of consent for all the states.
apps.frontline.org/child-marriage-by-the-numbers/
In a special case with Judicial Consent a girl of 10 was married.

Attached: based and redpilled marrige.jpg (787x518, 107K)

No one gives a shit

>The most serious attack took place on March 24th, when she was discovered at a bus stop by the brothers. One of them pushed her down, while the other punched her in the mouth. Upon seeing the mother of the boys approaching, Ida told the paper: “I thought she would stop them. But she kicked me”.

Attached: 1552695184641.png (728x1734, 1.97M)

>when 4+Jow Forums has to do the work of Western police
It's sad. Pic related as well. And don't forget they defiled her grave and police refused to do anything about it.

Attached: 1496302674628.png (1293x914, 337K)

rip Jafar

Attached: 1552804383805.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

Fake news. Kys

Nvm found it

Attached: Capture2.png (1168x709, 50K)

Well you don't give a shit soo? Why are you in this thread?

dozens of times apparently
if the family does anything to intervene they will be punished severely by the (((Swedish Courts))) im sure

Attached: 1552695182806.jpg (634x920, 136K)

I don't care if you live or die. I'm just letting you know that most civilized people view you less favourably than domestic animals. You asked a question and now you're pissy because you didn't like the answer.

>Well, is anybody going to know who you were or remember you? No?

is anybody going to remember you? if we where to cry a tear for every person who died we'd be drowning in our own tears.

>idol worshiper trying to excuse his blasphemy.
well this is a meaningless little game where playing we can list off atrocities until morning but to what will it amount?
pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
mintpressnews.com/us-airstrike-kills-54-civilians-syria/245884/

Attached: (((democracy))).jpg (1500x971, 1024K)

>fake news
what about
friatider.se/you-fng-whore-jewish-girl-13-forced-flee-sweden-after-being-brutally-raped-and-harrassed-muslims
>now

Attached: 1552681666015.png (806x1136, 436K)

To make you retards mad. Spreading fake news to create a narrative that doesn’t exist, you’re fucking pathetic just like that autistic shooter who had a bunch of fake stories in his manifesto that could have been debunked with a 5 minute google search

you mad? this is just part and parcel of living in a big city. it's a shame you can't let go of your hate and remember who the true victims of this attack are, innocent white people.

here, these will calm you down

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552782849399.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552749923165.webm

Attached: 1552646415001.jpg (610x960, 65K)

>To make you retards mad
Well somebody is obsessed huh

In all my years on pol I have literally never seen the board give more of a shit.

I made a 300+ thread with 100+ unique posters about Ebba last night and the vast majority of the posts quite obviously gave a shit.

Attached: 1552685116110.png (1300x697, 382K)

>google ‘friat der’
>literally the first few links are questions asking if the site is even legit and credible
No one believes you shills

>Doesn't matter since she was born protestant and baptized, which means she secured a spot in heaven.

that is not how it works you have to be relativel
sinless and devoted to god to be allowed into heaven just saying your a christian won't convince god.

>but hers will live on.
lol on a mongolian webfishing forums that is who in sweden remembers her name? very few slaughters/massacres get remembered long after there done.

holy cow you're stupid
lerk mür

Attached: 1552600378380.jpg (720x568, 26K)

God isn't real you sub50IQ dunemonkey

Attached: 1552352018323.jpg (348x342, 41K)

>this is just part and parcel of living in a big city
replace terrorism with school shootings and watch the amerigoyim try and excuse it lmao! after all school shootings are just a parcel of living in america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States#1840s
ballotpedia.org/United_States_school_shootings,_1990-present

Wrong. The christchurch mosque was a hotbed of extremism

You’re a shill and so all the others who apparently “give a shit”. Every single you post is fake news, nothing that can be backed up with credible sources. You have nothing to push your narrative and agenda but fake news, yet are quick to call actual massacres false flags.

i dont doubt you at all but
>sauces?

RIP.

Attached: ebba.png (901x1007, 1.51M)

>muslem invasion
now that is ironic isn't it? coming from the united snakes.
>God isn't real you sub50IQ dunemonkey
believe what you want to mate i'm not going to force you into anything.

Attached: EMPIRE OF PEACE.png (855x676, 64K)

I can guarantee I’ve been lurking here longer than you even knew about this website, long enough to remember credible solid proof used to be the gold standard here, not some unknown eurotrash websites that have its credibility questioned literally on its first page of a google search

Payback's a bitch.

he wrote it on one of his guns

Attached: this is for ebba akerlund.jpg (649x900, 146K)

Replace school shootings with daily negroviolence and watch (((them))) try to excuse it. Just part and parcel of having (((diverse))) cities

maybe if you cunts could sort out Israel these things wouldn't happen

Attached: 1552769506983.jpg (999x1023, 95K)

>he shot up a house of worship over some fake news he read about on an anime image board
that state of you incels

>not seeing it's all Israel's fault America is interventionist in the ME

You think islamic terrorism is fake news?

Fake news?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Stockholm_truck_attack

w-whites dindu nuffin, it was the kikes trust me

America had no enemies in the Middle East before Israel came into existence.

>caring this much for a girl you've never met nor ever will.
i respect your autistic and obsessive devotion.

>Replace school shootings with daily negroviolence and watch (((them))) try to excuse it. Just part and parcel of having (((diverse))) cities
well khan is right if you live in a human society you have to expect violence ti's just the nature off man.

>he wrote it on one of his guns
and his autistic manifesto kind of funny isn't it?
>maybe if you cunts could sort out Israel these things wouldn't happen
who created pisrahell in the first place? and supports it to this day?

>>not seeing it's all Israel's fault America is interventionist in the ME
who pilots the drones who are the marines? who votes shobbos goyims into office? where all puppets on strings friend.

Attached: kike puppets alt lite.jpg (732x606, 92K)

>pic related
user, we know all of this already.

Attached: 14C69561-F1A8-4925-984A-637CF9FD4B3F.jpg (1054x1824, 1.39M)

No, but a good bunch of alleged attacks conducted by them and posted here are fake news, and some are real that can be easily verified, such as:

>who created pisrahell in the first place?
The UN which was created in San Francisco immediately following WW2

>islamic terrorism
""islamic""
((((isis))))=israeli secret inteligence service is a zionist mercinary army that is being used to overtrow assad for the greater israel expansion project.
ever wondered why the never mention nor attacked (((israel)))? ever wondered why israhell is helping them?
csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2014/1207/UN-reports-Israeli-support-for-Syria-rebels
israhell treating isis/rebels militants after they where shot by the syrian army in the golan hights.
jpost.com/Middle-East/New-UN-report-reveals-collaboration-between-Israel-and-Syrian-rebels-383926
israhell/US supporting the white helmet terrorists
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
mintpressnews.com/trump-funds-white-helmets/244031/
white house requests 500 million to aid the (((anti syrian proxy armies)))
rt.com/usa/168720-obama-syrian-rebel-fund/

leaked documents showing the united snakes planning to make a proxy army.
judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Pg.-291-Pgs.-287-293-JW-v-DOD-and-State-14-812-DOD-Release-2015-04-10-final-version11.pdf
>“there is the possibility of establishing a declared or undeclared Salafist Principality in eastern Syria (Hasaka and DerZor), and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want, in order to isolate the Syrian regime …”

isis/al quada=mossad

Attached: (((isis)).jpg (668x479, 90K)

Say it with me.
Part and parcel.

Lullay, Thou little tiny Child,
By, by, lully, lullay.
Lullay, Thou little tiny Child.
By, by, lully, lullay.

O sisters, too, how may we do,
For to preserve this day;
This poor Youngling for whom we sing,
By, by, lully, lullay.

Herod the King, in his raging,
Charged he hath this day;
His men of might, in his own sight,
All children young, to slay.

Then woe is me, poor Child, for Thee,
And ever mourn and say;
For Thy parting, nor say nor sing,
By, by, lully, lullay.

Attached: ebbbas-anglar-akerlund.jpg (728x728, 189K)

What about the Islamic corsairs who were taking American sailors hostage more than 200 years ago?

>The UN which was created in San Francisco immediately following WW2
and where is San Francisco located on the moon?

there must be something going on here perhaps your'e all obsessive lolicons? and sprung on the broad as a method of fulfilling your autistic fantasies?

Attached: thuis goyyy.jpg (480x360, 31K)

FOH with that shit, old woman.

One day scum we will nerve gas your people from the face of this earth.