Does Tarrant represent the reemergence of traditional Aryan Berserker culture?

A lot of people are comparing Tarrant to a Christian crusader, but his carefree fury, dedicated tribalism and nature worship seems much more rooted in our ancient Aryan traditions. Is the stress of enemy occupation and the total dissolution of Christianity causing us to revert to our Aryan Berserker instincts?

>Berserkers (or "berserks") were said to have fought in a trance-like fury
>sagas would begin to describe berserkers as ravenous men who loot, plunder, and kill indiscriminately
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berserker

Attached: 1463256575337.jpg (750x1000, 415K)

JIDF go away

Attached: JIDFneverleftpol.png (325x325, 99K)

Not an argument, East Haiti.

tarrant wasn't even a christian. read his beta-manifesto

I've thought this as well. I think it's an interesting concept

A manlet bumblefuck who spent all his time in Pakistand, North korea, and Turkey programemd by kikes?

What the fuck are you on about you dumb fuck.

An inappropriate comparison. Tarrant was absolutely collected while killing those people, aren't berserkers supposed to kill in an almost delusional battle rage?

>killing helpless people at prayer
Sounds like the vikings desu. Niggers of Europe.

Learn to read the OP retard,

I know, but I've seen lots of memes that incorrectly portray him as a crusader. We need more memes of him as a shitposting berserker.
Tarrant's actions have no real precedent in European Christianity, but would be perfectly in tune with traditional European paganism. We need to recontextualize Tarrant as part of traditional European behavioral norms, outside of Semitic slave morality. Enemy trespassers should be made aware of our inherent berserker instincts.
>Tarrant was absolutely collected while killing those people, aren't berserkers supposed to kill in an almost delusional battle rage?
He wasn't yet worked up to full Aryan battle rage, he was only a bit irritated, but the idea is the same. The Aryan is slowly awakening.

Attached: 3cfd4a432193e951a70859f99544de87.jpg (640x960, 87K)

>muh sacred desert demon worship
The Semites themselves don't hesitate to slaughter each other during worship, nobody gives a fuck. We must adapt to our new globalized world and learn the effective tactics of the enemy.

Attached: Tom Lovell (1909-1997) Norse Marauders Wreak Mayhem at Clonmacnoise.jpg (2048x2020, 3.57M)

Act like a nigger if you want to. Not my porch not my monkey.

Attached: 1544548140445.jpg (500x449, 21K)

Early Xtains in northern Europe were straight up heebs. Vikangz were taking out the trash.

>taking out the trash
>killing unarmed women and children at night and stealing shit
literal nigger behavior. Darnelius and Daykawn the brothers of odin lel

>worship deities that are supposedly thousands of years old but act like teenagers
>saying that God who acts in logic is demonic
yikes from me satanist

That's a perfectly healthy way to deal with enemy tribes. Your mind is so warped by slave morality that you have forgotten that the whole point of killing the enemy men is to get to their women and children in order to exterminate or enslave them.

Attached: Charles Ernest Butler (1864–1933) Death of a Viking warrior - 1909.jpg (1420x968, 1.68M)

>berserker
Are you dumb? He's cool, collected and this was planned.

Now if he was some random guy on the street that got pushed over the edge and grabbed a gun or an axe then sure

kys OP

>That's a perfectly healthy way to deal with enemy tribes
Lawdy we gotsta treat dis like we lives in dat Congo, let's shoot us some kids n wimminz and then eat us some friiiiiied chikinz. Praise odin!

No.

Berserker implies a focused trance-like fury, not a random chimpout.
>Only Africans slaughter their enemies, Europeans are just nice guys who deliver food aid
Europeans are probably the most violent and dangerous warrior race which has evolved on this planet, even Semitic slave morality has barely been able to restrain us from conquering the world and exterminating all other races.

Attached: Konstantin Vasilyev (1942-1976) Wotan the supreme god of the ancient Scandinavians.jpg (3181x4608, 1.06M)

>warrior
>women and children
>warrior
>women and children
>warrior
>women and children
>warrior
>women and children
>warrior
>women and children

Attached: Blank+_00dad0ab4fb9a8b0e1a39a31e8a2c5bc.jpg (200x384, 24K)

The video that was originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut. He however drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. There was a Kiwi press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to additionally not watch/share the second video

Can we build up a timeframe for first and the second attack. Was there a timestamp on the first stream and when did the media started speaking about 2 attacks and multiple shooters (which was most likely fake news as the second one was done by the same shooter x minutes later)

That just means we’re strong enough to do what needs to be done

Attached: 51AAF0EE-2662-4993-A6A5-E689D207606E.jpg (213x237, 5K)

>strong
>women and children
>strong
>women and children
>strong
>women and children

Attached: 400px-Johnny_Mad_Dog.jpg (400x239, 43K)

Don't speak as if you know about my culture and it's lore, septic. According to you fucks, Heimdall is a nigger and Åsgård is fucking Ayyy lmaos.

Are you retarded?

The whole point of war is to exterminate the enemy women and children, not to spread our "Semitic values" to them. It is not our fault that the enemy tribes who have taken our temporary weakness as an opportunity to colonize our territory have not made adequate provisions to protect their women and children from us. It is pretty retarded to trespass on the territory of the most dangerous race which has evolved on this planet and fail to secure your most vulnerable invaders within fortified compounds.

Attached: Konstantin Vasilyev (1942-1976) Sventovit.jpg (3534x4721, 3.6M)

>chomping out this hard

Attached: 6E0DFA60-9E02-4C4A-A261-ADCB09A12B6B.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

hes a jew, just like OP

>Does Tarrant represent the reemergence of traditional Aryan Berserker culture?
Yes.

In some sense, I can see it. The strong parallel is that someone like Tarrant managed to transgress all laws of morality that stand solid as foundations of our society in order to achieve his aims, and I think that is the core of a Berserker soul. Become the beast you worship.

Of course, the question then becomes nuanced due to his targets. Objectively speaking, he murdered defenceless people who weren't prepared. In the cultural context, this would be the equivalent of a Berserker fighting a crippled man without a shield or spear. Then again, you can make the rationalisation that the ones killed could be viewed as adequate foes because of the danger that they represented to him.

Attached: tumblr_n4pcu7RfqF1slc69to1_500.png (500x742, 350K)

You should let your enemy kill you before you fight back, that would make you the stronkest.

OK Davargion better gear up for your battle by following your gods example and drinking a nice sip of hanged man semen.
>chomping

Blood for the blood god

Attached: 1552774969929.jpg (634x594, 62K)

Nope
He was just an typical Australian who found a new way to shitpost