Hypothetically Speaking

What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up. Some place where even the normies would sympathize with?

I think the number one spot is something like one of those child auctions pedophiles take place in. Problem is finding one of these places though. So yeah, post suggestions.

And remeber, this is all satire.

Attached: 1552724457_new-zealand-shooter-gun.jpg (698x332, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
youtu.be/KL-AHNumYyk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is a shill thread

No it's not nigger.

Attached: 1552661595384.png (1883x315, 282K)

The culture is completely cucked, the only "socially acceptable" place would be an attack on those who are allies. So... go shoot up a klan meeting or something if you want normies to suck on your cock like that matters.
If you shot up a child auction they'd cover it up and you'd never make the news. The auction itself doesn't. It's not going to be on msm.
Anything that isn't useful to modern prog/neolib left isn't going to be displayed, or else will be depicted in a manner that they feel best serves them.

do you lurk Jow Forums? of all the writings on the riffles how many you've seen on Jow Forums ?

also The jews who live in Israel are the good jews, and they do not subvert anyone
>said no Jow Forumsack ever

Tfw.
Fuck there's no way of winning.

No Easy way, OP.

I'm not denying that the mosque shooter guy is a possible mossad-op. But there is no way to really know for sure.

He never said the jews in israel are good, he said he can "tolerate" ones that don't subvert him. Either way, I think he did more harm than good but if you look at it from an accelerationist's point of view it makes sense.

Attached: 1552753383940m.jpg (930x1024, 138K)

Not if you livestream it and make damn well sure people know what it is.
That being said are pedo auctions even a real thing?

>Hypothetically Speaking...

That shit doesn't work anymore, you're asking to be investigated for possible conspiracy to commit a terrorist act along with anyone ITT who responds to you seriously

Attached: CIA glow bait.png (610x613, 107K)

>What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up.
the roof of your own mouth
>Some place where even the normies would sympathize with?
see above

an investment bank, or somewhere else rich people are. not a regular bank user. but like a stock exchange or somewhere like people making millions a year would go. like somewhere where the food costs hundreds of dollars. i have a hard time believing the normies on reddit or elsewhere would be on the side of the rich, plus kikes are rich.

Attached: 1552678223943.png (398x960, 552K)

>And remeber, this is all satire.
* nudge nudge wink wink *

Attached: c (4).jpg (600x560, 45K)

Yeah but just because you're a millionare doesn't mean you deserve to die.
Still bad optics.

T. Commie

I'm curious why both he and Stephen Paddock both used a Hera CQR.
No reason to own one of those outside California, unless you just really think it looks cool.

There is no such place.

The parliament

MSM.

Because New Zealand has really tough gun control laws on regular semi-auto platforms. The Hera circumvents this because it makes it a "featureless" rifle.

Attached: 1539057547027.jpg (247x204, 9K)

Hypothetically speaking, the Capitol Building

>he earned it fair and square dude!

Attached: ebreo.jpg (395x506, 43K)

They are just puppets. No actual power. They will be replaced easily

I understand what the CQR is for. Didn't know that NZ had a law like that. Are they literally just aping the US's illogical state laws.. Weird

sauce on that please

any Rothschild
You'd be a hero to the far right & left.

Attached: porkberg.png (666x666, 142K)

They deleted the original article.
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Walton family reunion. I don't think anybody would really be that sad if the entire Walton family went poof.

Might as well try and assassinate the president while you're at it though for all the success you'd have.

>What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up.
gay pride parade?

Attached: 1550943372746.jpg (1463x1170, 699K)

Firstly, hello FBI

Secondly, you don't need to kill people to get a message across. There are quite a few options for doing something that get's the attention of people while also not killing anyone in the process.

don't kill people user, I think most people are not okay with killing people (you know like normies)

>There are quite a few options for doing something that get's the attention of people while also not killing anyone in the process.
>Doesn't name a single thing.
Only solution to where we're at is to draw blood.

A synagogue

I say this everytime theres a spree killing
Dude should have shot up a government office

Davos
Bilderberg
G8

All are hardened targets that some online retards pose 0% threat to, though.
Purely hypothetically.

Attached: 1546355445149.jpg (1024x635, 74K)

Attached: spu-ea68c8-ogi2-3cwn3bmfojjlb56e.jpg (800x3284, 959K)

Fuck, I've been trying to find out why I've felt so weird about this one for a while and that user hit the nail on the head. It's all just so fucking surreal and the son of a bitch keeps making it worse with the "wp" symbol in his courtroom photo.

Disagree, I view it as millionaires are sucking drying millions of whites and making it impossible to economically support white families.

Only shooting up a parlament or some huge ass corporations headquarters like google or a central bank but that will never happen because there is a risk of loosing fellow jews and good shabbos goyim.

>normies
Normies are going to be sent to prison camps, that will automatically make them in favor of genociding muslims and kikes.

You people are completely pathetic...you have to actually fight you know this right? Pic related so much.

Attached: k_calling_me_a_fed_again.png (956x706, 805K)

You got it right. If someone would have the balls to do a suicide shooting on a human trafficking headquarters the memory of their sacrifice would live on forever.

He specificly said "those jews in Israel that DO NOT SUBVERT" you illiterate fucking nigger.

Bilderberg is probably a good one, or the headquarters of certain "interest groups"

>That being said are pedo auctions even a real thing?

Attached: 1541375500273.jpg (840x677, 113K)

Thanks!

Mexican cartels HQ
Not sure if it will even make the news tho

Proof?

What does human trafficking have to do with all of this?

>mfw the real terrorism was the friends we terrorized along the way

Is this what art feels like?

Attached: 1550190755363.jpg (1363x1129, 325K)

If you do not target the root of the problem then you are accomplishing little, if anything.

The politicians that allow these savages in your country in the first place is the right place to start, hypothetically of course.

>What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up. Some place where even the normies would sympathize with?
Raqqa circa 2015

How could you even question that, if organ trade is a thing, human trafficking is a thing, sex slaves are a thing, how could you possibly believe that child sex slave trafficking isn't?

He did shoot up pedophile ring, and a is is recruitment site all in one go

A ginger reunion

Attached: 1523316688180.png (658x507, 65K)

right about here

Attached: 3411FAE4-3BA7-404D-ADF8-5479D4EEED6D.png (1242x2208, 355K)

>What would be the most morally righteous place to shoot up
Parliament.

This or the Wallstreet stock exchange

No he didn't.

ADL/SPLC Offices

Nobody important is physically present in the stock exchange building. Everything notable is done remotely. The Pit is now only a meme kept for public image and historical traditions

The only rightful answer is a national parliament/congress.
Imagine a dude entering your parliament with a rifle, killing the president while he is speaking, and then kill random politicians while the TV is streaming.

youtu.be/KL-AHNumYyk
This is a film about the february 23th coup at the spaniard parliament

Imagine not only doing this but streaming it

Nice try FBI

Attached: 30D39C28-9F27-4E49-A180-A3C233B0AFE6.jpg (405x727, 146K)

>And remeber, this is all satire.

The Federal Reserve or an actual armed ISIS camp. If I were to ever get tired of life, I'd pack my bags and charge the latter.

should shoot up more mosques my guy

Skull and Bones are an interesting bunch, but I don't know enough to make judgements.

Israel

Attached: 1552681385659.gif (250x141, 996K)

Disney boardroom

>fighting people made up by the cia and Israel instead of just fighting the cia or Israel
Shiggy