How do you feel about your hero getting assraped in prison?

How do you feel about your hero getting assraped in prison?

>before
>after
O

Attached: cuntm8.jpg (1000x541, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552750752106.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552847535209.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody will touch him. He'll be given whatever he wants.

>prison nazi gang

NOW POST THE VIDEO, BITCH!

He's definitely getting raped and killed in prison

Every white soul in the prison will be his body guard, probably including COs.

He'll be free one day and you'll be a pile of ash.

I bet he's getting chocolate bars and peanut cups right now.

Explain

Hes getting life in prison and i'm not

He's going to be the one to assrape others.

its NZ, GAOLS arent full of niggers and spics, he'll be just fine.

He'll have hundreds of women lining up for conjugal visits.

He said he hopes to be out in 27 years, he'll be out long before then.

Attached: 1552692466572.jpg (800x528, 342K)

Is New Zealand prison loaded with blacks?

nope, mostly maoris/islanders and they're probably just as onboard with telling the Muslims to fuck off as anyone else.

He will be kept save warm and well fed the rest of his life.

Nah, eggcuck will be the one being raped in prison faggot.

Just as an FYI, this is classic projection and “revenge of the nerds”-type fantasy.

Not surprisingly, it still requires someone else doing the dirty work for you

How do you feel about the 49 being just the beginning? Even if he is punished afterwards, his job is done, his message is out, and no amount of shilling will change that.

It's 50 now.

Attached: 1552698244869.gif (399x369, 39K)

Will you fuck off normal fag?
I fapped to the crying woman 3 times

Attached: 1552692687091.jpg (724x401, 74K)

Ill just keep playing fortine bruh

dont think so, guy is crazy enough to kill most in prison

I was going to call you a liar and a normal yourself, but those trips line up with your claimed number of fapping. Kek has you this time.
Why not TF2?
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552750752106.webm

Wana bet.

No they're not you lying piece of shit. Most of the Maori community have already condemned this incel piece of shit to hell. Quit lying to suit your nationalist agenda, ya fucking cunt. Brenton's getting his head stoved in whether he likes it or not.

Halp meee

haha fuck.

Theres going to be 1 guy who hates him and with nothing left to lose thats gonna slice his neck

Anyone have the subscribe to PewDiePie version of the dead girl

Organised crime/ gangs is almost soley maoris, the towel heads are moving in on it, I'm not lying about shit, you're on the other side of the planet, stick to what you're good at, sucking paki cock.

I don't have that image, but you may like this.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552685599790.webm

He's a fucking Jew who probably works for Mossad. He's the opposite of a hero.

Exactly

Attached: jew.jpg (675x825, 323K)

Subhuman anglocucks have made their colonies by killing innocent aboriginals, no wonder he did the same in full gear against a building of unarmed people. He won't stand shit in prison without his dear rifles.

I really don't think he will get raped in the arse.

Ten monster moaris will poke holes in him and fuck the holes while tearing strips of faggot sushi off and eating it.

Sweet Dreams Faggots

Attached: 2girlz.jpg (500x374, 25K)

In that case I hope he does get raped. Most likely he'll just be suicided.

You're spreading mossad rumors. Think about what you're saying and think about their motto. You're adding to the core of mossad you moron.

>he thinks the rest of the planet operates nigger rape factory prisons like his country does

the reviews of this mosque have been less than favorable.

Attached: sub.png (1331x678, 209K)

By whom? He is a legendary white man in a NZ prison. Their prison isnt like ours, which is mostly niggers.

Attached: 1529185249815.jpg (576x1024, 106K)

Shut up, kike. I know exactly what I'm saying. You wanna come at me, come at me. I'm waiting.

>mfw he ejaculates in multiple white women who worship him for being a demented sandnigger killer and line up for him at the prison's entrance.

Attached: steed.jpg (495x316, 21K)

Attached: tarant.png (571x101, 46K)

Yes absolutely horrible.

Attached: Average prison.jpg (841x500, 337K)

Didn't you see that he is swoll. He will be doing the raping.

>Oh I've been found out better call him a kike to fit in.

Attached: ניט אַלץ איז אַ מאָוסאַד פּלאַנעווען.jpg (692x630, 79K)

I would like to know the proof you have. I agree the social media aspect is suspect and he laid the memes on too thick, but maybe you have harder evidence it was Mossad?
I've also seen folks blame Five Eyes. The water is already muddied. Going over proof may clear it.

He has cute lil chicken legs haha

Lol, yuro prisons are a joke. That's nicer than most of the incels on this board's living situation.

People like him typically get put in solitary confinement.

>Brenton's getting his head stoved in whether he likes it or not.
I hope Muhammad splits your neck in a terrorist attack tomorrow, Paddy.

>and i'm not
yeah cause you're gonna be ash

What the heck. I thought that was a New York studio not a prison cell. Though I guess the two aren't that different.

whoa there, i thought ll you leftist cucks always want to kiss and hug criminals, and rehabilitate them, and understand them. Maybe he had a bad childhood, geez.

Come where I live and I'll fucking ash you nigger

is there somewhere online, to put money into his "account" to buy stuff, like here in american jails? I'd pop a few bucks so he can have some RAMEN noodles, some hot chocolate. Fuck it, least i could do for him. He's the only white guy i EVER heard of went full JIHAD on those moslem assholes.

just part and parcel bud

Don't care. He knew what he was signing up for. Probably a sodomite.

You really don't know how prisons work. A guy like with such a kill count is gonna get booty offered to him and not the other way around.

ha ha. Even if he DOES die? at the end of the game? score was 49 to 1. I call that a... "whitewash", LMAO

another one died? an even 50. NIFTY FIFTY. How cool is that. Nice, round, number.

from the highest security prison in finland

Attached: riihimäki.jpg (2048x1360, 256K)

Hes a gay butt fucker then, lmao

S E E T H I N G

this

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552847535209.webm

Attached: 1549720335420.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Like (You)

careful there, m8. soundin a bit h8 like, i might have to ring the bobbies, they send a woman bobby and a shitskin bobby over to sort you out. Gotta loicense to hurt me feelings on the internet? LMAO...

but even if it happens (and it won't) I bet he won't scream HELP MEEEEEE so I'll take that as a win still

That just makes him ass martyr.

anyone have the manifesto

somebody should Photoshop is anus to the cross

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 40K)

That shit looks better than my apartment.

I hope he gets internet priveleges eventually. That would be cool.

Maoris gonna have fun with that one

Attached: 10699758.jpg (1024x675, 60K)

LOOK AT THE RICH GUY!
Don't know what kind of fancy "studio" you've got in mind, but a real NY studio is "pic related".

Attached: new york.jpg (800x533, 97K)

You got poz'd

>GAOLS arent full of niggers and spics
Mudslimes are neither niggers nor spics.

Rape in prison is a third world issue not a first world one.

There's no fucking way that's happening

50 confirmed kills? *proven* cold blooded? OH NO... he gets mad respect in proson. On the honor proson system? Thats GOD level.

me too, we witnessed a live streamed mass shooting now Pt.2 - the gang prison rape by native Maori gangs taking revenge on whitey for colonization

Attached: 201311484820284580_20.jpg (800x450, 52K)

>hero of Jow Forums

lel

Attached: tarrant.jpg (593x137, 23K)

well, kiss my white ass... that's better than most of my college apartments, ha ha. Definitely better than most of my service digs were. Damn.

I don't know of a more efficient way to reveal that you get cucked by Tyrone on the daily than to write what you have written.
Well done, I guess

Read the full sentence
>Not trying to subvert

hey, prison priveleges are handed out based on being a good inmate, not based on the crime. Hell, he might lead the other inmates in prayer, teach them how to read, you know, model prosoner?

>Black Power
White control

i take pleasure knowing that his asshole gonna be a wide and loose as that black sun symbol on his twitter page.

either that or he'll be placed in absolute isolation which is probably even worse becouse people there absolutely loose their minds and start cutting themselves, and unlike the unabomber, he wont be allowed to sand letters

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 50K)

It's amazing how prisons are awful rape cages only in countries where there are too many black people.

You should suck his cock and be a good sissy faggot

Hope he doesn't drop the soap in the shower like he drops rifle clips. Fucking muppet eco-loon LARPing as a Brevick.

Attached: All White People Are Racist so PayPal me says Ashleigh the nigger Lion.jpg (1200x900, 180K)

says the fucking queer. you're useless as balls on a priest.

doubtful. apparently, you haven’t done much research into NZ prisons. NZ prisons are nice. dude will probably have a PS4, and enjoy his time. very much like summer camp!

so, i guess all you assholes in this thread LIKE moslem jihad attacks? I got tired of it after the first hundred attacks, myself.

>being 14 for the rest of your life is nice

Attached: images.png (216x233, 8K)

anyone got upload of the full video?

i would love to talk with the guy, he seems fun to be around with

he'll be playing CALL OF DUTY,
KEK