What percentage of this board is a legitimate threat to society?

What percentage of this board is a legitimate threat to society?

Attached: 92175ACC-BE79-41B0-AAB6-A0ADC6DED254.jpg (720x960, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=agPsLfPUgWU
youtube.com/watch?v=EvLlWh-guck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably a very small one. Depends on what you define as "threat to society". In the sense of literal mass shooters? Almost non-existent. In the sense of ambitious individuals, trying to change society by getting involved in politics and their local communities? Probably a lot more than we think.

i'm here only to shitpost

>legitimate threat to society?

Which society?

Attached: 1547677874894.jpg (1032x984, 136K)

would say 30-50 percent depending on recent events

I just want lower taxes but lefties call me a nazi for bringing up things like govt waste and muslim rapes or low income housing going up everywhere

Attached: usa-muslim-refugees-91-4-on-food-stamps-68-3-on-cash-welfare.png (800x500, 105K)

0%. Pol is a board of peace. Anons who commit crime do not represent this board and are bad Jow Forumsacks. They do not represent the true Jow Forums. And as you know terror is a part and parcel of living in a big city and we all just have to get used to it.

>t. terrified Paki

If any intelligence agencies read this thread, can you please hire me? I'd love to get paid to browse the internet all day looking for criminal/terrorist activity.

I have been on newstart allowance for several years after my disability application was rejected. I will be applying for disability again soon because I am unemployable for any normal jobs due to my autism. Why have me on welfare benefits when you could just hire me for some online intelligence/browsing position?

My throw-away email is below, please send me your contact details if you're interested in hiring me. This is a serious post. Thank you.

[email protected]

(sorry for posting this a few times, I really need a job lol)

This board is a threat too all they built, all the lies, the brainwashing, their failing tactics. Listen brothers, WE are the ones who will take the fight to them, it is a tast that history and fate gave to US!

For FREEDOM, for LIBERTY and the glorious and honorable death that we must secure for the Western World!

>wants lower taxes
>votes Trump
>isnt a billionaire though
>owes govt money this year

Attached: this.gif (300x186, 446K)

I don't think bots and shitposting discord groups are considered much of a threat.

Have we started the fire?

Attached: Kirk_wearing_filter_mask.jpg (985x734, 59K)

probably about 1% and even those are mostly the journalists and IDF that browse here

Sent ;)

>legitimate threat to society?
By asking logical questions and demanding logical answers? Probably pretty high.

Oh, just about 88%.

Attached: ada4f02479185cad07efcce982541ff5.jpg (500x312, 37K)

>thinking pixels are a threat

5-5-5-come-on-now

You do realize that if you have to ask you are not going to get hired. These types of agencies are highly exclusive (for security reasons).

Everything we say and believe is a joke and completely ironic.
None of us actually believe what we say here. We're just shitposting to waste time.
This is all board culture.
We all pretend to act this way because Jow Forums is a place that allows us to act this way.

Im already online everyday all day with nothing else to do, its a literal waste of resources for me not to be working for intelligence agencies.

I mean FFS, the Israeli defense force literally has it's own online army looking for and recording anti-israeli rhetoric, I dont see why we dont have that here in Australia.

I'm certainly reaching that point.

Less than one percent. Most of us are regular people going about our day like everyone else who have opinions that cannot be expressed in normie world. Then you have maybe twenty percent who are neet, shitposting all day and a small percentage who were already a danger to society who found a reason to direct anger on this website. Let's face it, had he been an incel, he would have ER'd, had he been a Muslim he would've ran over people in the city center. This board is just like the population, most are working, some jerk off all day and a small few want to kill everyone.

The mere fact you post on Jow Forums proves you'd be useless to any federal agency.

The fact that you'd betray your fellow user's proves your loyalties are only to yourself.

pol is a board of peace, don't let the actions of a lone extremist cloud your judgement. I invite you to read our threads, op. You'll find out that like all religions, it's all about interpretation, there are many different forms of shitposting here

>The fact that you'd betray your fellow user's proves your loyalties are only to yourself.
Imagine having loyalties to these bunch of autistic losers versus getting paid for nothing.

I'm loyal to the Australian government and only to the Australian government. Hire me, cunts.

>Imagine having loyalties to these bunch of autistic losers versus getting paid for nothing.
You'd gladly betray your own people to the government for a paycheck. You're a traitor.

>I'm loyal to the Australian government and only to the Australian government. Hire me, cunts.
And like everything else posted on Jow Forums, that's a meme that doesn't mean shit.

100% shut it down

You can apply online for jobs at both GCHQ and the CIA, though. It's only the truly sensitive positions that they choose you for, stuff like monitoring Mongolian throat-singing boards for potential real-world threats is absolutely something that would be done by random guys that applied to work there. Hell, it probably doesn't require any security clearance beyond 'allowed to work here' either.

according to vice news..... 100%

im just in it for the lulz dawg

sorry to break your day but i think that 99% of this board is sociopats and im here for about 3 seconds.

genuinely i'd say about less then 1%

All spooks, jews, shills, mods, jannies, other useful idiots and cluster B subhumans here are a REAL IMMEDIATE threat to society.

Somewhere between 0 and 100%. Without collecting hard statistics and having poster IP data we can't acquire the necessary behavioral data to say anything about a person's interaction patterns outside of wild speculation.
In short this thread is shit.

Who cares? At least I'd be a rich traitor.

Go away glo fag.

Attached: 1546297838376.jpg (600x518, 132K)

How do you define threat, our, and society?

I have a highly contagious skin parasite, so I guess I am.

youtube.com/watch?v=agPsLfPUgWU

Hope ur on the right side of the race war and dont forget to fuck off glownigger

Some small percent, and they are mostly made up of all the agents for the different agencies and organizations that have a presence here trying to spread their agendas. The few others that might be a threat are young easily impressionable people that jump on board with ideologies on here without observing enough first, but then that's always been an issue anywhere.

Attached: friendlyzone.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

100% of it

Attached: 1546616713567.jpg (720x584, 44K)

Pretty much the whole board is a "threat" to the current order. They're more concerned about the ideas that come out of this place than any actions. The people that want this place shut down were probably happy that the shooter came from here(if he did) as an excuse to deplatform (((dangerous))) ideas.

150% of Jow Forums

define "threat to society".

Do I have the knowledge and education to be considered dangerous if I put that knowledge toward criminal tasks ? yes

Will I ? No , I know that I would not be able to kill enough people nor the right people in order to be satisfied.

This is all satire for entertainment purposes

>redditors trolled so hard they are actually scared

Relax nerd, Jow Forums is a board of peace.

Attached: implying.png (1467x1000, 174K)

This, well, except for the get used to it part. Don't ever get used to it. Always align and try and figure what you can do.

Attached: bravo.jpg (1160x1160, 367K)

I like coca cola, so I'm a threat to myself and I'm part of a society.
This makes me a threat to a minor part of society.

In terms of social threat? 100%

i need help. i was radicalized by jordan peterson and joe rogan. i require a gf to rehabilitate myself.

Im just here cuz I like calling people faggots.

I put wet toilet paper into people's shoes at the gym

Far less than overall population since very few muslims

All it takes is one bad day to drive the sanest man alive to lunacy. That's how far the whole world is from being a threat.
Just
One
Bad
Day.
youtube.com/watch?v=EvLlWh-guck

This your first day?

Attached: not even trying bait.png (500x522, 64K)

Honestly less than .5% I'd say. You might get the odd psycho who browses here, but it's mostly fat retarded neets who just like laughing at other peoples misfortunes

Typical trick

If society was to collapse in say USA most of this board plus Jow Forums would be out killing shitskins

Will you do nongovernmental/private research?

Due to the lack of intelligence of people on this thread... it’s not that high

Nah just anyone who stepped on my property
Who else /libertariancompound/ here?

Very true I fear much for the Jow Forumsish community and how they will be treated in the wake of these attacks. Remember #notall/pol/acks

Attached: 1524208920471.jpg (960x783, 50K)

The OP, an basedboy named Sören, contemplates what the state media told him and tries his hand at the "shitposting" he's heard of.

>that id
CuM Nxide SJW

The bergstein percentage

Only the mossad agents and the cia niggers.

ATTENTION TO ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRACAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY AND THEY IN TURN MUST PROVE BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT ANY POST MADE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED WITH IT WAS MADE WITH CLEAR HOSTILE INTENT. IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED THAT ANY AND ALL FUTURE POSTS BY THIS IP ABSOLVE ANY ASSOCIATED PARTY FROM ANY WRONGDOING OR LIABILITY AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BEYOND ALL DOUBT THAT THE USE OF THIS, BE IT DEVICE, IP, OR INDIVIDUAL SERVES ONLY AS A VECTOR OF SATIRE AND RESEARCH. ALL OF THE AFOREMENTIONED IN THIS BODY OF TEXT ARE TRUE FACTS AND LEGALLY BINDING. IT IS THE DUTY OF ALL PARTIES INVOLVED TO CONTACT THE IP HOLDER OR ASSOCIATED HOLDER THROUGH THE PROPER LEGAL CHANNELS TO REQUEST INFORMATION. IT WILL NOT BE PROVIDED BY ANY OTHER MEANS. UNIQUE POST ID IS ALSO NOTED AS BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED PARTIES AND THE SAME APPLIES TO THEM WHEN A. THE INDIVIDUAL IS MENTIONED B. THE IP HOLDER IS MENTIONED C. THE DEVICE IS MENTIONED. ANY PURSUIT OF LEGAL ACTION OR INQUIRY AGAINST PARTIES A, B, OR C IMPLY COMPLETE AND TOTAL ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF THE ABOVE TEXT.

Attached: images (17).jpg (400x400, 17K)

THIS NIGGA LYING
HE TOLD ME SO LAST WEEK

13% of the population

That's accurate, which reiterates that it's ideas themselves that catalyze action, not the users though, and people would rather have it in the open then driven underground. The deplatforming aspect seemed like a canned m.o. for some group's interest.

Transitively, that logic is right, but it also then it directs all answers to the original question about people here to just "all people that are not in perfect harmony are a threat to each other".

0%

Attached: simpsons-zero-is-a-percent.jpg (540x777, 62K)

>Due to the lack of intelligence of people on this thread... it’s not that high
High five ebaums. We did it! We fooled em. GJ gang.

Attached: walter jesse fist bump.jpg (355x142, 8K)

Since 7/10 posters are jidf I would say about 70%

Anyway, Jow Forums is a board of peace. We have more diversity thab huffpost boards and everybody can post freely. Moreover, everybody gets shit on equally, except for leaf, people like us here.

sheeeeeeeeeeeeet

Considering 90% of this board are 3 letter agencies, left wing shills, glowniggers, JIDF/mossad etc. I'd say around... 90%.

Another way to answer the question is to remember that the micro and macro often mirror each other. That is, look at what % of the world, or a country, is a threat to society and then as a starting point, you would expect /pol to be roughly the same % a threat. You could refine it from there. You could even create a weighted average by country to be more accurate.

Jow Forums is a board of peace.

>0.001%. And if you think that's justification enough to shut us down, then by logical extension, the entirety of Islam must be shut down as well.

.005% give or take

#NotAllIncels #BoardsOfPeace

That's a pretty big assumption. Jow Forums? Probably. But they are gun enthusiasts. Many of them have military backgrounds and keep fit. Jow Forums? We have a much higher rate of fat fucks. Which is part of the reason why only a tiny minority of us could actually commit stuff like in NZ. If we would just be talking "deranged enough to do it" that percentage would surely be just comfortably under 15%. But almost nobody has the dedication and resources necessary. At least to pull something as big as NZ.

based

>read a few memes on Jow Forums
>just a bit of harmless banter
>guy literally enacts one of our most popular memes
>doesn't feel any remorse
>carries on memeing until his arrest
I don't know how I feel about this guy. I don't know how I feel about any of you guys any more.

Attached: remove kebab.jpg (268x268, 21K)

wouldn't it be cool if it were like 90% haha

only here for laughs. Id say little to none. 1-5%.

Not enough.

Much lower than watch CNN.

90%. All requiring different states of societal chaos to become a real threat.

Attached: 1541612143212.jpg (532x611, 168K)

the top 2 percent
rest of us are poor, homeless shitposters

Attached: 4578458845845.png (390x459, 83K)

>What percentage of this board is a legitimate threat to society?
Somewhere around 2%

Attached: 1552339235784.webm (352x640, 466K)

Define threat
If you mean endangering the boomer lifestyle of degeneracy then 100%

Me too please I want to shitpost for my government

now the answer to your question depends on context. If we are talking about a violent threat to society, i would imagine very little percentage. if we are talking in damaging society through information, the whole board, 100 percent. we no longer live in an age where the tv tells us what to think, we have the internet. any idea you have you can type into a search engine, and probably find something about what you are thinking, and find people who are thinking what you are thinking of. this creates networks. now from here you have the intertwining topics which keep the fibres of information connected. when ideas from a person get placed on the internet, and gains traction (it spreads out of its original place), this is where the threat to society would happen. society is held together by an illusion, that is maintained through fear and deception. as information spreads, people see through this, and it happens like a snowball. right now, through the internet more people are aware of this, than ever before, and its not going to slow down. the internet and its users are the biggest threat to society, because when enough citizens decide they are not going to continue with the illusion, as we can all do better, society as we know it will fall. and every person here is collectively part of that. i hope this makes sense

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

Wink