Jow Forums:

Jow Forums:
>gf
>gf
>gf
>bf
>suicide
>mental health

Seriously are these all the 'problems' you guys have?

Attached: boxp0.png.gif (300x264, 1.82M)

Living in a rich country means basic needs are (for the most part) a non-issue. So next on the list is relationship and self-esteem needs

Attached: whyadvisadv.jpg (524x390, 29K)

Jow Forums is full with underage faggots from Jow Forums and r*dditors, I don't know what you were expecting

It's a actually just means there's less violence and disease but more opportunities to make money

whats your problem?

You dummy.
We have boards that cover most other interests and topics. They usually have a thread up 24/7 for questions (usually dubbed "stupid questions thread").
This board is for everything that doesn't fit elsewhere. It just so happens that it's mostly relationship, life and job questions.

In fact if you ever lurked more, you'd realize that 99% posts on other topics posted here are relegated to other boards.
But you didn't.

I hope at the very least you'll read this post and readjust your perspective.

Actually all of those are usually further qualified as mental health problems.

All those things are more legitimate problems than whatever this thread is about.

people use those other boards because you're actually likely to get good advice and not mouth breathing retards who have no business giving advice.

not OP but no, a 16 year old shouldn't be posting here let alone asking us how to talk to girl teenagers. not to mention most of the problems can be solved with "just ask her out"

>likely to get good advice
Obviously. People who browse narrower category boards are usually well-versed in what they're talking about.

>mouth breathing retards who have no business giving advice
In my opinion people coming here for advice know right and well what they're getting into.
Opinions of total strangers, random internet passerby's and anonymous no less aren't going to be quality ones.

But it's second opinions nevertheless, and that's what people coming here are usually after.
We provide them with that, where they go from there is their choice.

Don't blame the messenger if you don't like the message.
We aren't evil. We're just unorganized (and that's kinda the point).

Every time I've tried to use this place for non depression/sex/relationshit related problems the advice has either been total dogshit, or people have been completely derisive.

What do you expect from a bunch of autists? The big problems in their lives are their unmet needs - mental stability and physical and emotional intimacy.

Love, relationships, etc etc aren't needs, they're things you earn.
Either you're worthy enough for them or you aren't.

It's the human condition to be unhappy, so like points out, when you don't have to worry about starving to death, the brain tortures you over esoteric shit like esteem and meaning.

Also sage cos you're a faggot

And that why no one loves you, lol

Exactly. It's because I'm not worthy enough to be loved.
It's something I crave for certain, but I'm not gonna die if I don't get it, so it's not a need.

Depends on what you define the goal of life to be
If your goal is to survive, then it is not a need
For everyone who thinks happiness is the goal (or part of it), then these things become a need to that goal

Can it really be a need if it's completely unachievable though?

I have no problem with suicide and mental health as I think these genuinely need some attention but the fact that this board is basically about sex and gender/gf/bf shit is annoying as fuck.

Based

They are quite literally things you need

Noone died because of a lack of intimacy or friends.

You’d be surprised

I think I know what you're getting to, those are usually mentally ill people.
Romantic love and friendship are things you earn and are not 'rights' or 'needs' by any means.

A complete hermit that can’t talk to anyone, never showers, hoards trash and hardly eats, is in fact atill alive, yes.

However, that is the life you are doomed to live if you literally never interact with someone or formed any kind of bond to someone.

Babies die without love.

A 'need' doesn't mean that you deserve it no matter what.

The point was that you can live without a girlfriend, but you will absolutely never reach 100% in life. The hierarchy of needs chart is basing off of living a normal life.

You make it sound like all it takes to form a bond with someone is walking down the street to the bond shop and buying some intimacy.
A need is something you can't live without.
Not everyone is worthy enough to be a normalfag.

No, retard.

>Need
>require (something) because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable.

Alright, fine.
Still, bonds and intimacy aren't that important anyway.

Have fun living and dying alone

I don't have a choice in the matter. I'm simply not worthy enough.

I mean, you could always BECOME worthy.

How are you so sure?

Too old, past the point of no return.
Completely socially unacceptable and impossible to come back when you're totally socially and romantically inexperienced at 25+.
But that's fine. After all, love/intimacy/friendship aren't big needs.

What have you tried to get experience?

Stopping being a shut-in and going back to uni. Realised how different I am.
Hit up old friends from before I shut myself in. Realised how unacceptable it is to be like this at my age.

Did people directly tell you you're socially inept or did you grab any excuse to feed your own negative ideas of yourself?

I can't fit in at all in uni.
And one of the 'old friends' told me something along these lines when I asked him why he only invites me for nerd stuff and never for going out for drinks and events.

Do you want to be social or do you want to be a normie?
Big difference, one has you trying to be someone you're not, the other has you making meaningful relationships with people who are like yourself.

I don't want anything because I realise I can't achieve any of those anymore, thus I force myself to not want them.
I realise I'm not worthy of them because I fucked up my life earlier on, so it doesn't matter what I want.