What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 34563456.jpg (669x855, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/go6GEIrcvFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Second Friday 70% drop off is a good thing!

Say my name Bitch

It would be funny If Shazam has a better Opening at half the cost.

Attached: temp.jpg (573x564, 45K)

>What did they mean by this?
cope

Disney bought tickets to their own movie.

Say My Name Bitch!
SHAZAM!
The beer drinking super hero
youtu.be/go6GEIrcvFY

Attached: temp.jpg (799x502, 67K)

they lost but are saying they won, like roasties do.

Disney bought a shit ton of tickets

Yaas kween slaaay

It’s the irony in their own title, they take trolling seriously.

The Movie Near me raised the price of Captain Marvel Tickets due to low concession sales.

Empty seats don't buy over priced Popcorn and Soda.

Attached: temp.jpg (870x586, 57K)

It means they're advertising it, and so are you OP

Most audiences went to see it for the Avengers: Endgame tie-in. As a stand alone movie it was mediocre; story was basic and a bit dumbed down, acting was substandard (felt like Jude Law was phoning it in), sets were nothing special apart from other recent movies, and I'm started to feel overexposed to Samuel L. Jackson

Attached: 1552124841749.jpg (500x1092, 69K)

> Samuel L. Jackson
> Overexposed.

>started to feel overexposed to Samuel L. Jackson
I've felt that way for 20 years friend

Samuel L Jackson had a better performance than Brie Larson and he only appeared for like half of the movie.

It's called outrage marketing. They are deliberately trying to piss off certain sections of society as to provoke a shitstorm. Then they hope that other parts of society will circle the wagons around them in response to the shitstorm they provoked. The article essentially amounts to telling liberals "Righter wingers hate Captain Marvel! So if you're good little liberal and feminist, you ought to support Captain Marvel. And you ARE a good liberal, aren't you?" You'd be surprised how many people will fall for this kind of shit.

Most people didn't even saw the shitstorm, and just went to see the movie because she has the literal marvel in the name.

Are you saying that they are deliberately killing RT audience reviews and replacing it with faux outrage guerilla marketing ploys?

Attached: 634563546.jpg (619x127, 109K)

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1495165000_20170517_140349.jpg (631x621, 73K)

And all it took was Disney buying 200 million tickets

>and I'm started to feel overexposed to Samuel L. Jackson
only now?
are you 11?

Everyone was watching the KINO that came out of NZ and forgot about this trash.

Are there really le epic btfo libtard movie people left?

Where are people getting together to mass flag these movies? Are they getting together on reddit or what?

I didn't even see anything about the comments she made or even knew the movie was coming out. Seems like its more like the whole controversy is made up since I didn't hear about the movie till RT thing.

No one has said a word about this movie to me in real life, except my gf who rolled her eyes at the tv commercial. I unironically think Disney might have bought most of these Tix.