Black sun general

You should join the black sun user, this is the only way. Make a change instead of shitposting.

We can complain all we want but we need change.

Attached: 1547074230589.gif (532x461, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cjp-Gyo5tNM
dutchanarchy.com/coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-white-peoples-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Love.jpg (1200x1800, 1.92M)

Can I join even if I’m not black?

It's not for blacks, so yes.

Attached: Loyalty.jpg (1200x1800, 1.86M)

Attached: Honor.jpg (1200x1800, 1.89M)

Attached: Life.jpg (1200x1800, 1.87M)

The Dark Flame rises

Attached: 1531280687297.jpg (719x1024, 206K)

Does anyone have a 4k black sun image I'm trying to make stickers but I need a high quality ping

Attached: 20190312_123439.jpg (2309x2857, 2.52M)

Attached: 1515062453_1471665758754.gif (500x500, 732K)

Attached: black_sunjpg2.jpg (230x233, 15K)

How white do I have to be to join? I'll be Irish for all of this week but after that I go back to being English

Be able to generate healthy and prosperous children of a white colour, there is no graph. Low iq and ((white))spic's will be detected very quick.

based

Attached: 1510019240848.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Attached: BlackSun.svg.png (2000x2000, 153K)

>join the black sun
What? The black sun is a symbol. What's there to join?

Attached: Brenton-chan.png (910x650, 319K)

Attached: 1545772056496.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

>Symbols has no societies nor ideologies

Black Sun and Ecofascism have about the same merit of Nazbol

What is the ideology behind the black sun?
What beliefs or principles does the black sun signify that your average Jow Forumsack doesn't already follow?

To hear a prince's secrets is not a privilege but a burden. Many smash the mirror that reminds them of their ugliness. They cannot stand to see those who saw them.

Some die because they feel everything, others because they feel nothing. Some are fools because they suffer no regrets, and others because they do.

Imagination travels faster than sight. Deceit comes in through the ears, but usually leaves through the eyes.

I like the aesthetics of it. Also can someone redpill on the black sun and it's history?

Anyone got some dank fashy backgrounds in 1080p ?
Akin to I still have the standard windows background, kek.

The Black Sun is a representation of Saturn which in turn is Satan so no, go fuck yourself

You're actually retarded right? Is that why you say such gay shit?

The chamber containing the Black Sun is known as the Obergruppenfuhrersaal, the Generals' Hall. Besides the Black Sun having twelve arms, this chamber also has twelve columns and twelve niches along the wall. There were twelve branches of the SS, so that may have been the relevance.

The number twelve also has relevance within Norse mythology. There are twelve Aesir gods, for example. Important groups of twelve can be found in other cultures as well, such as the twelve Olympic gods in Greek mythology and the twelve disciples who followed Jesus.

Beneath the Obergruppenfuhrersaal is another chamber that became known as the crypt or vault. It holds twelve seats against a wall surrounding a depression in the floor. The depression was meant to hold an eternal flame, a light emerging from darkness and rising up toward a swastika in the ceiling and then the Black Sun on the floor above.

It means we will rise.

>Also can someone redpill on the black sun and it's history?
Himmler put it on the floor of the Wewelsburg castle. No explanation or meaning was ever assigned to it. In fact the symbol wasn't even referred to as "black sun" by anyone in the Nat-Soc party.
It was adopted by German neo-nazis in mid 1980's as a replacement for the swastika (as the swastika was made illegal) and given the name "The Black Sun".
Since then many groups have given it various meanings, often religious or in connection to Thule / Vril.
tl;dr - it's just an alternative to the swastika with some esoteric bullshit attached.
It does look nice tho, I'll admit that much.

Attached: WAR.gif (960x540, 3.93M)

Our people descend from a land in which being outside will kill you and all the plants are dead for half the year. Stand tall.

what

who

Spent the day of the summer solstice at the Externstein and then spent the night at Wewelsburg castle last year. I feel like metaphysically I am linked to the black sun now after visiting it twice in the last few years and once during the solstice.

check out /wg, there's usually a thread or two

Attached: 1370729690756.jpg (1920x1200, 1.27M)

>don't shitpost
>we need change
>doesn't mention any changes
die alone kike trash

NO

the black sun is for black people exclusively

the thule society died out with ww2
people are freemasons now and other golden dawn shit

Attached: 1245614134.jpg (800x445, 70K)

Brother.

>Implying we would make any ideas public
No wonder you vote the way you do.

youtu.be/cjp-Gyo5tNM

dutchanarchy.com/coudenhove-kalergi-plan-genocide-white-peoples-europe/

Black and sunpilled
Thanks brother time to scare the niggers with
Da ebil nazi circle

niggers arent human

It never died, there is alot you don't know. It lived on in Argentina and moved global after a few years.

>Himmler put it on the floor of the Wewelsburg castle. No explanation or meaning was ever assigned to it.
But then it had to have had history before that, didn't it?

What is the difference between you guys, and neo nazis, and why is your ideology not short sighted, and destructive?

Attached: 1552825491123.jpg (640x640, 96K)

>join my organized movement
>the goals are secret

Attached: 1537800168633.jpg (1080x831, 247K)

Will check it out, forgot that board existed

what are you talking about user

nah they got hunted down by mossad and other shit
anyone related to that was exclusively hunted
anyone who survived wasn't significant
there's a reason why every other society was scared of them
and why every other society allied themselves in ww2 against them in a proxy war

Attached: 1540140905109.jpg (800x600, 595K)

The goals are public, but the plans are not. Is that a hard thing to grasp your head around, greyskin?

>black sun
>neo nazis
there's literally no correlation between them lmao

Attached: 1517092568174.jpg (625x700, 99K)

>implying memes can be killed

Attached: hitlers wizards occult shitposting.jpg (689x1024, 163K)

life in general is shortsighted and destructive.

Negros are not homo sapiens

It's fucking dead and the one thread there is is being spammed with satire by some edgy redditor

If the goals are well known how do you explain your utter failure so far?

Attached: 1552646312113.jpg (600x315, 11K)

if all that shit was only a meme user...

Attached: 1521048249553.jpg (640x640, 122K)

So again we're back to my original point - all the information you've shared is basic stuff that everyone on Jow Forums already agrees with.
What is the purpose of this thread?

What is the black sun? I am white, is that a problem?

When does the Thule Society reveal itself?

Attached: 1552667656103.png (1800x1200, 28K)

fuck off conservative boomer

Have you seen what the leftist and communism "people" and the jews have done? Any ideas to better the human race are seen as racism, and being laughed at and people jailed for them. We fight versus most of the world user. If we would brag, flash our flags around we would be infiltrated by every scum on this earth.

glow in the dark nigger detected

The point is as you're all just sitting here on Jow Forums complaning you might aswell join and make a real change to the world. And yes alot of people here agree with us, that's why we seek you out.

Would be rather foolish to seek members on twitter don't you think?

So what do you propose?

Listen man, you can't just show up and say

>"Hey guys, you should join the black sun."
"What is the Black Sun, you mean the neo-nazi thing that stormfront guys post?"
>"No, there is no correlation between them, everyone knows our goals, but i can't tell you about them because they are secret"

Then expect anyone to think you are not just shitposting.

Attached: OP.jpg (246x205, 7K)

The black in "Black sun" has nothing to with skin colour, no blacks or spics/jews are welcome. And that's that.

You can read our goals if you use the simple tool called google, i'm not going to take the time to explain them to some retard why can't be arsed to find things out.

And what change are we making? How are we doing it?
>inb4 it's secret
As I said, this whole thread is a shitpost.

glow in the dark nigger confirmed

>No explanation or meaning was ever assigned to it. In fact the symbol wasn't even referred to as "black sun" by anyone in the Nat-Soc party.

in future don't comment on things you know nothing about, brainlet.

How does even join tho? Is it a defined ideology or group, or is it just a symbol? Obviously I'm familiar with the black sun symbol but not really the broader meaning behind it

Nice evidence to the contrary. I'm convinced.

>Croatia
>White
Keep your nose out of this, disgusting scum.

>wanting to change the world
>not desiring its destruction
>being such a fag to actually hold beliefs

Link me where i can submit an application

Hi Mohammad, that is not a argument, try again.
So you are posting about it on Jow Forums, but you can't tell anyone anything about it, and it has nothing to do with the people who talk about it anywhere, and you are against literally everyone. Try to pick up some people outside prison, methadone clinics, or community college for your cult bud.

Attached: muhammed-pig.jpg (400x285, 9K)

>Sweden
>white
larp elsewhere muhammad

Attached: 1467825096887.png (1632x1280, 1.92M)

How does that help dude? You sound kind of cunty. If white to you only means Nordic or something then good luck to you but you're just going to come off like a D&C shill faggot.

That's not a nigger his face is just beat up. It's from a UFC fight

listen, if you're going to keep being like this than maybe this cool white only club isn't for you. We are already overwhelmed with applicants.. just sign here *_________ now

lmao it wasnt in relation to that
i just stated for the record that niggers are not human

No need to be aggressive.
Then, what do you think about natsoc in general?

Still retarded, but more purposeful well poisoning. Daily reminder to all that you need to keep your wits about you here now. There's just as much well poisoning and disinformation here as there is real content. A good litmus test is if what is being said in some way promotes inaction or tells you to do nothing. I think I'm going to start posting this more. I don't care if I get yelled at for being a bot, people need to keep it in mind.

Attached: 1552758625928.jpg (1188x791, 293K)

You want fresh blood, without being infiltrated by those who would subvert or are not serious. I can respect that. You're not here to actively recruit as much as send a signal to those who could receive it.
So, that being said, a truly secret society has no outside links. Friends can make a club without any internet page, you know. So, you have provided the signal without a direction for seekers.
Is there something out there that one even could find?

lol I did think you were either calling me that or the guy in the gif. It was so seemingly random otherwise considering it's /pol and your statement is a given here

It's for members only, is this so hard to understand. I will post a link for applications in a moment.

If we would spread our ideas to everyone there wouldn't be much secrecy would there?

Wash away the degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg

LOL what a bunch of Nazi faggots. Yeah your super seekrit club is really scary, guys.

you forgot about your shitposting flag.
Link me to the thread you're shitposting in

This guy got it, well written brother. Not much and 99% is false, there are real things going on. But bragging or put these people in the spotlight would destroy their and our progress.

exactly, they're already acting like they own the place and they are not even initiated yet.

lol since the shooting I can't even buy black sun pendants off aliexpress

Attached: 1500409116395s.jpg (250x241, 6K)

>he doesn't know
lol

it's the occult sun, the inner sun, it's rays shine the esoteric aspects in man's life, like the real sun shines upon our daily activities. don't listen to esoteric noobs on here. this symbol is old and it has meaning

Before you even consider joining you must watch this video.

youtu.be/Z5KCTNmcCDU

Attached: BlackSun.png (1920x1280, 2.92M)

You first.

Attached: d7c7b60934bb063444d32a98099b654fb619a21980e38bcefb35fc12000f0447.jpg (600x458, 186K)

Thats because you are cockroaches who lack personal awareness to such an extent that you call others subversive.

OC

Attached: Meine_Ehre_heißt_Treue_.jpg (1920x1280, 808K)

Read Meister Jörg Lanz Von Liebenfels’ Theozoology. Free online pdfs are abundant. If this seems like something for you, feel free to apply. Link will be posted in 10 minutes and removed after 10 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(symbol)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

These are the only two groups I have knowledge of that have any living members that use that are stormfront, and a group whose thinks that belief in a supernatural entity is insane, while also believing that they can bend reality to their will through magic, yet have utterly failed to do so. Also the notion that being a true rebel, or opposition means you join a neat group of fellow opposes than you are doing it wrong.

You can't rebel against something you have no power over. Just saying you "Oppose" does not mean shit.

Attached: man.png (450x253, 193K)

>Lacks personal awareness
Says the leftist cuck whom only shares ideas that are mainstream and aligned with the peers you're around.