Haka tribute for Christchurch victims

How do you guys feel, are you proud anons? You literally brought this guy to the edge to do this.

Thank god for POC who are infinitely more talented than any of you will ever be!

youtube.com/watch?v=HIcfVTP43Yk

Attached: 14.jpg (375x567, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgqcLMgt0-g
radionz.co.nz/news/national/382790/backlash-after-maori-nationalists-labelled-threat
youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_ZyQ7jW9o
youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they are racist terrorists threatening innocent white people with a prewar intimidation threat

flag that video for making racist threats

All this stupid shit is Boomer tier virtue signalling bullshit. Normies just fuckin' love this stupid shit, don't they. What a cucked people. But they're Maori, aren't they.

>cucked
Definitely the right word.
The Maori have gone from doing to Haka before they crush the skulls of their enemies to doing the Haka in condolence of enemy invaders.
Truly sad.

Of course, its an outrage culture we live in. People pretend to be as nice as possible with this faggot shit.

Being 40-50 and being in a biker gang is pretty degenerate.

If I was a muslim comitting crimes in Europe I'd be laughing my ass off watching so many cuck races and groups sucking the dirt of my toe nails.
Only the buddist and the indians seem to be based.

Funny, if there were a global caliphate these jungle nigger savages would be stoned to dead for blasphemy or forcibly converted. Wish the Brits would have killed them all.

fucking apes haha

Attached: maori prowd.gif (320x180, 1.72M)

I heard they were a bunch of drug users and sellers

Normies run at the first sight on conflict. They also love this shit, eapecially white guilt riddened liberals.

its really weird and awkward how these shitskins get dragged out to dance and stop for the camera at the strangest of times. are we supposed to clap for them? wheres the tipping jar?

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

>POC who are infinitely more talented
lol always been, user.

lol, islam would behead every single of you haka guys
but sure, go on, is not like you have anything inside your head...

Must suck being cucked out of your ancient warrior rituals, so you mock those who still have theirs.

>Maori
>okay with Muslims
Peak degeneracy.

This will never not be funny

Attached: 1479248248888_imme.gif (498x294, 1.88M)

woah woah
i know they are brown but you dont have to call him a Piece Of Crap

Don't know very much about them, but here is some of the prominent biker gangs from NZ.

>Black Power

Wtf NZ

Attached: 0001241.jpg (798x690, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qgqcLMgt0-g

>>only the buddist and the indians seem to be based
When Buddhist are more based .

radionz.co.nz/news/national/382790/backlash-after-maori-nationalists-labelled-threat

hahaha what the fuck

yeah fuck black christians being killed, it's not newsworthy. pathetic

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-17 185525.png (625x484, 78K)

>people dieded
>I will REEEEEEE now

>Muslims getting a heathen dance tribute
Seems more like an insult.

Attached: 1546769558658.jpg (268x300, 15K)

Saddest thing about white boomers is they think the Ruling Class are 'white people' - like them, only richer. That's what a lifetime of listenning to whispering jewish propaganda does. Rots their minds.

OOOGA BOOOGA AAAH OHHH HOOYAAA AAAAI MACARON

Attached: autisti.jpg (508x379, 53K)

You'll be surprised what people are willing to do for a little bit of fame or few shekels.

> edgy savages perform a stupid ritual to honour dead shitskins, who view them as subhumans

Love these guys! All the heil Hitler retards here chanting how the Maori would protect Brenton in prison...

No fucking chance, these guys will rip the cunts head clean off his shoulders.

Māori?

>turn back the clock 20-30 years and these shits wouldn't even care about muslims

why care now?

stupid haka shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=Sn_ZyQ7jW9o

You still seething over Para Reg BTFO IRA? Get over it faggot.

What the fuck are they saying

Is it literally just gibberish or what

Attached: umaga-death.jpg (300x200, 16K)

that looks so fucking retarded
why cant non-whites have any culture?

Is pic related your woman? She looks like a 9.9/10.

>TFW the Shooter druged the local Biker Gangs Beer, before going on his lil Rampage

Attached: tyrone.png (201x251, 81K)

The Maori nationalists are literally being targeted as "hate" groups by their very own corrupt officials. He will probably fit in just fine.

What's a Māori doing in the UK? I'm part Algonquian myself so i'm curious.

>doing a tribute to dead invaders killed by other invaders

Attached: 1551924946953.jpg (591x448, 27K)

>why care now?
Its démodé

Who's this Gaul druid king looking motherfucker?

Attached: xcfrwt.png (410x388, 241K)

Sebastian Chabal

Attached: 220px-Jubilé_Chabal-Nallet_-_20150604_-_Sébastien_Chabal_1[1].jpg (220x330, 20K)

They're actually saluting the warrior lol

That's Jesus

maybe they are actually trying to shit on their graves and we just assume it's condolence

>Polynesians pay tribute according to their customs to believers in an anachronistic and backwards religion that is hostile to other cultures and customs.

> A fucking Māori bitch in Bong land

I can't wait for the day China takes over the Pacific and enslaves your shitskin people.

You like me though right Ireland?

Attached: AB485092-743B-4930-A58C-4A6F349B7216.png (689x473, 97K)

Considering this shameful display, it's now safe to say the Aboriginals, the Africans and the Native Americans/Métis are the last of the uncucked.

Nevermind the (((governments))) in the west slamming two totally different cultures together then making it a crime to complain about it.

Gee, I wonder why people are at the boiling point.

Oh, I know, it's Jow Forums's fault.

That haka dance stuff is the most niggerish shit in the world.
Seeing white rugby team doing it is absolute maximum cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=yiKFYTFJ_kw

Attached: 1552789840731.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Uh the Ottoman Empire was good for the Jews and other minorities. They surprisingly only had issues with radical Islamists and bedoins. All empires become secular because taking sides and being ultra conservative is fucking stupid.

Attached: Ottoman Empire.png (800x533, 13K)

Somebody cut the brakes on these guyses cringe factor.
They just can't stop being cringey

Attached: Nas-Puke-1-1445273127.gif (500x280, 906K)

slamming cultures together? you know westerners live in china, india, and all of middle east right? you know how much of your interest is in those nations rofl. Trade nations won't survive without the oil and spice.

Attached: 1552722561160.jpg (1422x1900, 446K)

hey guys this seems like a really useful thing to do leave them alone

most of you are anime obsessed cucks yourself who never get sex rofl.

Attached: Albino Pedophile2.png (763x601, 700K)

Cringe.

Māori culture had to be suppressed for the White man's tastes.

Gibber gobbler nonsene

Gay ass huffing puffing clown shit

You mean you’re not intimidated by their tongues and arm slapping?