He was most likely a pedo

He keeps mentioning how this was the final straw to push him to killing people.
But why would he seek revenge when he has no relation whatsoever to Ebba?
Her family even condemned the attack.
From reading his manifesto it sounded like he had some kinda attraction to this 11 year old and so do many of you.

This also isnt revenge. Revenge would be killing rakhmat akilov, which desu i think no one would be mad about. Revenge is also done from relatives, friends, and other people close to the victim.
He killed people with almost no relation to the attack on sweden aside from the faith which is very flawed logic. His personality and character fits the bill of being a pedo. hes also a manlet so that supports the hypothesis

Attached: f6746aab370209096225b52797229f5d_800_420.jpg (800x420, 31K)

>he had some kinda attraction to this 11 year old and so do many of you.
like this isn't enough to drive someone over the edge.

Attached: 1552647800747.jpg (662x522, 89K)

The whole Ebba motivation story is just a larp he's using to credibly affiliate himself with these boards, because there were dozens of Ebba theeads being spammed here on a daily basis after she got run over.

He mentions it but he doesn't say it was the final straw. The final straw was him going town to town in France and seeing that they had all already been BLACKED. Then right afterward seeing the massive World War cemetery of french soldiers that apparently died for nothing.

Attached: macron's dream.png (1200x630, 1.07M)

Attached: 1552825570193.jpg (500x532, 37K)

"It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occuring on a regular basis throughout my adult life... but for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which i had greeted previous attacks did not eventuate. Something that had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the west by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different.That difference was Ebba Åkerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an islamic attacker driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebbas death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke though my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored."

Attached: uberfeel.png (645x773, 23K)

Because someone had to avenge all the violence against whites and give some justice to the victims, no matter how small. I sure didn't see you doing it. This was meant to unite us so that we would stop cucking and see the light. I'm feeling a lil like Jow Forums is really fumbling it's chance to help uncuck whites on this one arguing about false flags and right and wrong instead of white victims and suppression of white voices being the ultimate cause of shooters like this

>like this isn't enough to drive someone over the edge.
Funny how he had plenty of time to go and hang out with based Pakis after she was run over though isnt it? I Ebba's death allegedly fueled him shooting up a mosque, but months in between either event he's hanging out with muzzies. Is he bipolar?

Based fucking kebab remover. He did it for us, at last a Brit who sees. Our brothers are really fucked up about this. How can we help them see the truth?

> desu
opinion discarded

>How to make a list of them when they refuse to admit their views if they don't think you're on their side.

>gets triggered by random girl's death to the point of planning the shooting up of a mosque
>but first, let's book a trip to Pakistan and hang out with some based muzzies
k

I think he wanted to fuck ebba

>when glowniggers try this hard to character assasinate you
>pedo

Fuck off agency bitch.

t. pedo

>is a pedo
>massacres pedo cult instead of joining them
Are you sure you've thought this through properly?

>He was most likely a pedo
He's still alive (You) harvester.

I'm pretty sure that pic is fake

>every love is sexual
>love cant mean something else for other people
>never loved somoene because they werent 18+
rough childhood

i remember going onto the pages and seeing all the thumbs up from muzzies

Yeah, he developed his pedophilia from his friends in Pakistan

Attached: ABb58dM.png (918x596, 573K)

As far as I can tell, this guy considered muslim immigrants source of all evil. He considers death of that girl killed by muslim he mentions in his manifesto with truck of peace and her grave being desecrated supposedely 30 times without any reaction from officials (father of Ebba spend whole night at cementery waiting for perpetrators and one night he caught red handed one of them, police let him go 1 hour later) tipping point.

From a psychological view this makes him the opposite of a pedophile. More like a protector of children

>Sources: Dude, just believe me!!

The picture is fake, you can clearly see the font difference.

>i remember going onto the pages
(x) doubt
need hard evidence

possibly. tbqh, most weak willed men are pedo to an extent. especially if you are a loser and keep talking about how everyone else is fucking more than you

Thanks rabbi we'll note your concerns :thumbs: :smile2:

Anyone have the full stream in its pure form?

Fuck off kike

He could have just made a cool album about her.

Attached: 1543375794368.jpg (480x360, 21K)

No shit, he was a kike. This is a false flag.

His Islamophobia is pure LARP. He says he started to develop his way of thinking in 2017, yet in 2018 he goes to Pakistan, stays with a bunch Shi'ite Muslims and sucks Paki cock on how much he loves their country.

westerners don't really understand that the antisocial behaviour here is contained to certain websites whereas arab shitposting is never really contained by anything

I remember the day the Bataclan massacre happened and there were Muslim girls wearing headscarves laughing their asses off while scanning Jihadi Twitter whilst nearly everyone else in Vancouver was teary eyed or had a look of horror and anger in their eyes.

That mosque is apparently very radical and various rapists of new Zealanders and other violent offenders went there. That’s probably why he targeted it.

>"b-b-bro just believe me dude"

well keep an eye out when the muzzies attack next. there will be loads of pakis celebrating just like how there were loads of indians celebrating NZ shooting.

Damn nibba ya so bright my eyes sting.

im going to be really honest with you mate.
I have a lot of muslim fb friends. Everytime theres a terrorist attack i see them grieving with the victims.
Muslims even donated a lot of blood to the victims of the gay shooting in orlando even though they religously dont support gay actions. They even supported the synagogue shooting.

I think most people, muslim, jewish, christian, atheist just want to live in peace.

THe only people who want disorder are zionists and those in power.

they spread lies based on a small group to fuel hatred and gain more support.

>want to live in peace
>grieving
>are not calling out their own
Tell them to fuck off to their nations then (((memeflag))).

Attached: 7b436b7baf418b877dcf18e8765ceb13d8236d039ca1328b2ad0ca8e563cba1f.jpg (1265x420, 185K)

Jewish pedos will always point the finger at others.

He is real life Obito Uchiha

>From reading his manifesto it sounded like he had some kinda attraction to this 11 year old and so do many of you.
>can't be upset about the killing of an innocent young girl
Children are pure and innocent, there is something especially disgusting about children dying for no reason (including any of those that died in Christchurch).

i don't care.

Attached: betrayal.jpg (624x810, 153K)

you sick fuck don't put out your own filthy fantasy in disguise. He clearly mentioned he did it for his race to which the brutal killing of this 11 year old where was ripped in half and later her grave was vandalized over 30 times but so called lone wolves which now i believe you too could be part of it.

you want to see pedophile look around muslims near you.

>memed his way through shootings
>Rambling nonsense manifesto
>Wanted to get caught

I think we all need to face the fact that Tarrant was a larping faggot

>im going to be really honest with you mate.
>proceeds to taqiya with the best of them.
It's too little, too late.
If Islam wants us to believe it's the religion of peace, it has to be actually fucking peaceful.
We have the internet now.
The truth is always a few mouse clicks away, despite your gossamer garbage.
Shots fired, motherfucker. Shots fired.

>wanting to protect the vulnerable, children, of one's race is now pedophillia
we're doing mental gymnastics the likes that were never seen before

You have no sisters or daughters do you?