Thank you goyim for supporting our jewish friend!!!

Thank you goyim for supporting our jewish friend!!!

Attached: thankyougoyim.png (593x387, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This really is quite suspect. Any person like him would use this opportunity to name the Jew. This makes NO SENSE.

Read his manifesto dumbass

Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

>nothing in his manifesto makes sense
Now what, faggot?

Goyim, our shooter is your friend! Please be kind.

he implied that they seek to harm and subvert white people

EXACTLY!!! We love the whites! We love the whites! We love you goy!

You didn't read it. This board is full of dumbass Americans talking about his motives without actually reading his manifesto.

Imagine supporting a colonial state and then turning around and shitting on the jews for colonialism.

he wants jews to gtfo the western world and leave us alone. thats not supporting ZOG, thats shitting in its face

Attached: grassy.jpg (2048x1367, 1.37M)

I was wrong about you goy. I'm glad you're gone from your anti-semetic ways!!

The entire manifesto was nothing but the same old Jow Forums and 8/pol/ memes, absolutely zero original thought.
He did correctly identity some issues, but he never mentioned the cause.

Attached: shooter_summary.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

>so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people

Wow that sure sucks, i guess they are his enemy

>summary

Attached: 1420053874461.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Imagine coming to Europe, and making it a Muzzie shithole while crying about Israel

KILLING MUSLIMS: GOOD!

KILLING JEWS: BAAAD!!!

He wasn't from Europe you subhuman flag hider. He was born and committed his attack in a colonial nation.

Ok pussies try this shit again and I will be waiting for

Even Hitler wanted the kkkes to just gtfo before he had to turn to other measures. Too bad he didn’t just finish the job so we wouldn’t have to discuss this any longer.

fuck off abdul

I read it, it's pure shit.

He claims he developed his anti-Islam views in 2017, then he stays with a bunch of Shi'ite Muslims in Pakistan and sucks their cocks on how much he loves their country.

>developed his anti-Islam views in 2017
More lies, he claimed he started planning his attack in 2017.

Which means he has anti-Islamic views you retard.

In his manifesto he said he doesn't have a problem with Pakistanis in Pakistan and that he admires the will to conquer, family strength and other qualities about the invaders.

If you read his manifesto you'd know he attacked Muslim men because they are hated the most and have the highest birthrate.

>so long as they do not seek to subvert of harm my people.

so literally none of them are spared.

Try this shit again and your head will be on a platter

Hitler destroyed domestic jewry with little effort once whitey came around and supported him.

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Yeah that's why he one-tapped that one woman crawling for her life.

Attached: 1552747019050.png (1357x759, 423K)

pls come I will be waiting and prepared

Attached: Screenshot_85.jpg (693x638, 58K)

>"My point got disproven so I'll make a funny xD"

Ok 391 Burnhamthorpe Rd E, Oakville

You didn't disprove shit you stupid nigger.

lurk more schizo

Attached: 5435354.jpg (400x400, 29K)

pls do visit

Your tricks aren’t working kike. The only people who agree with you are other JIDF faggots and bots

Attached: 6F2ABA48-8D9B-4EB8-BB67-44E7C5C56767.jpg (688x456, 43K)

Nope, your claims have all been debunked. :^)

I just ordered shit to your address so we'll see if it's you. I'd never swat your place with an ip phone don't worry.

My friend, please read it. He is pro Israel. A friend of the jews is a friend to us.

Not my address jew my local mosque

He's not pro-Israel. He's not anti-Israel (provided they don't subvert) because that would be hypocritical.

you used that typo on facebook and I used your friendslist and streetview to find your place

As long as he keeps his barrel pointed at those stinky muslim children, he is our friend.

What would that accomplish? No, seriously, look at what Robert Bowers did last October, think about any and all impact that had, and tell me a single solitary fucking benefit there might be to gain if Tarrant had named the Jew before committing a mass shooting.

lol implying anyone on this site uses jewbook

Attached: 1552698244869.gif (399x369, 39K)

No, he's by de facto pro-Israel because of his connections to Zionist freemason Breivik and pro-Israel influences like Candace Owens.

All he said is that they should stay in Israel. He treats the Jew no different from other non-Europeans.

But we know better. We know that the Jews are the most guilty.

Candance Owens was a meme. Norway has barely any jews and Breivik destroyed the open borders leftist party. Breivik explained months later why he used counter-jihadist rhetoric.

You live in a colonial state that ethnically genocided its aboriginals. How can you be opposed to Israeli colonialism without realizing your hypocrisy?

>Candance Owens was a meme.
Proof?
>Breivik explained months later why he used counter-jihadist rhetoric.
No, that was backpedaling.

Attached: Anders Breivik.jpg (1311x1305, 511K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: tomyzion.jpg (840x1119, 132K)

>40+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/

>Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism
Accelerationism is when you turn up the fire so you don't slowly boil to death.
>shills claim that Brenton Tarrant will spark
Go to any comment section on the shooting and see what you find.
>but did that happen with Dylan Roof
Race issues exploded after Dylan's accelerationist attack.
>neither will it happen due to Brenton
Yeah that's why you're spamming our board shitting your pants and why news websites are letting the story die.
>stricter gun control laws will be enforced
This was his goal. Read his manifesto to find out why he thought this was necessary.
>Accelerationism is about violence
Forever and always.

Attached: 35453543.jpg (703x702, 92K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!

Attached: Satanist.jpg (474x275, 24K)

He's a fucking Brit. They are fucking useless

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and comitted his attack in, a colonial nation that exterminated the aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be extremely hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing. They don't dominate our civilization.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

I did the wrong pasta oops.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!!

Attached: 1385764579745.gif (365x341, 2.91M)

Attached: Sips+black++like+the+english++you+are+_edacbd8ce15bcf0b72105f8a5a3b97d4.jpg (539x418, 96K)