Muslims did 9/11, you hear?

Muslims did 9/11, you hear?
Israel is good.
Jews are okay.

Attached: Brenton Bluepill Tarrant.jpg (450x450, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nNH-lFRhMKI
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will you Faggots stop sucking on brown cocks? 14/88 gtk but fuck off.

Yeah stop deepthroating browns you retarded ass faggots

>Will you Faggots stop sucking on brown cocks? 14/88 gtk but fuck off.
>Yeah stop deepthroating browns you retarded ass faggots

Attached: Jew crying.png (131x205, 48K)

>you're a Joo is if u don't suck on muz'um cock gud, dey r are ally

you're the kind of h'yuk-ing, ass scratching, tinfoil hat wearing, pudgy, ~105 mid-wit larping idiots that give white nationalists a bad name, aren't you?

Islam and Judaism are both shit that need to be killed. Fuck off Mohammed.

Attached: Palestine and Israel are both shit.png (230x219, 23K)

This isn't your board Canada. Please get off.

Attached: canada is trash.png (884x728, 128K)

sensible and based

Jews are actually good when compared to muslims.

>Jews are actually good when compared to muslims.
Oh yeah? What else is good?

Attached: Pajeet cow piss.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Brenton "It's not the Jews" "Glow in the Dark" Tarrant

Drop the vpn moshe. Even hindus would start loathing kikes when they see who they really are.

Attached: metzitzah_b'peh.jpg (482x346, 23K)

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: oydotdotdot.jpg (512x473, 30K)

This was a planned event in order to discredit white nationalism and push for gun control

Poo in the loo afridi. Muslims are the lowest tier.
youtu.be/nNH-lFRhMKI

Brenton "Good Jews Exist, They Live in Israel" Tarrant

Attached: 1552837873722.png (900x600, 1015K)

>screw your optics goyim
>you don't need allies goyim
>everyone is your enemy goyim

Attached: jew quote.jpg (119x125, 4K)

>Brenton "Not a Mossad agent" Tarrant

Attached: 910px-Yellow_star_Jude_Jew.svg.png (910x1024, 64K)

I am neither friend nor foe with the jew. They are not the ones that invaded my land, muslims are. So I would naturally hate muslims more.

>40+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/

>Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism
Accelerationism is when you turn up the heat so you don't slowly boil to death.
>shills claim that Brenton Tarrant will spark
Go to any comment section on the shooting and see what you find.
>but did that happen with Dylan Roof
Race issues exploded after Dylan's accelerationist attack.
>neither will it happen due to Brenton
Yeah that's why you're spamming our board shitting your pants and why news websites are letting the story die.
>stricter gun control laws will be enforced
This was his goal. Read his manifesto to find out why he thought this was necessary.
>Accelerationism is about violence
Forever and always.

Attached: 32443324.jpg (701x701, 92K)

Okay which is it leaf?
>Jews: Diversity is our strength
>DA J00Z: "everyone is your enemy"

Attached: feel the bern.jpg (599x842, 149K)

Judaism is the bigger threat to the world, given it owns the mainstream media & big buisness. Insidious evil.

I did the wrong pasta lol.

oy vey, rabbi!

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and comitted his attack in, a colonial nation that exterminated the aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be extremely hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing. They don't dominate our civilization.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Attached: 5435354.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Well then you don't know shit do you?

Attached: jews.jpg (599x549, 106K)

oh no Mr. Bergblatstein you have conflicted me with this conundrum of choosing to dislike either jews or muslims!

Attached: 1552750276215.jpg (480x480, 40K)

>too bad all the so called hijackers were proven to be alive and well and 580 mph Boeing passenger jets in 2001 were impossible beyond any rhyme or reason

Attached: DANCINGISRAELIS.jpg (291x173, 12K)

> Sunnis
> Allies
Are you fuckin retarded?
Maybe allies for Pissrael you dumb fuck.

I know that's why I never criticize whites persecuting jews. All I wanted to say is a jew will steal your money while a muslim will steal your money and cut your neck.

He said
>I have no problem with Jews in Israel that don't subvert western nations
When you consider that most Jews take part in this you realize that you have reading comprehension problems. He was attempting to court the regular right-wing. This also why he chose a mosuqe that had been radicalizing Muslims.

>A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

>living in israel
very specific, indicates he doesn't think the same of jews living among whites, that he thinks those are the enemy

>as long as
a condition, israelis will be his enemies if they subvert or harm; other jews are by default enemies

>subvert
the usual accusation made against jews. The fact that he mentions it proves he does think many or most jews subvert and harm white nations

In conclusion he's not very clear on the topic but with carefuly chosen words and symbols he wrote on his weapons he shows he doesn't like jews at all. He's nodding to us but at the same time doesn't scare the breitbart-tier anti-muslim normie with obvious forms of antisemitism.

Attached: file.png (1142x153, 24K)

super pooper scooper

Why not both?

Care to explain why he was influenced by Pro-Israel Candance Owens and why he had connections to Zionist Freemason Anders Breivik?

at least Muslims wipe there ass indian

>jews
>dont subvert
Pick one

insulting to the digits to pretend to be this dumb

Attached: house-9.jpg (805x429, 83K)

IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1549827672933.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>I know that's why I never criticize whites persecuting jews.

You literally came into this topic defending kikes.

>All I wanted to say is a jew will steal your money

Don't stop there. A jew won't just steal your money. He'll kill your president, he'll take over your media/government/institutions and get you to send your children to die protecting his ethnostate.

Attached: neverforget.jpg (1014x1011, 336K)

>Candace Owens
He's trolling. Influenced by a negress, seriously?

>connections to Zionist Freemason Anders Breivik
How can he have connetions with norwegian who has been in jail since 2011, when Brenton was a 20 years old guy living in Straya at the time? Besides Breivik now identifies as nazi.

The Candace Owens meme was obviously a joke you stupid leaf. Imagine being such a subhuman that you blame literally everything on jews. You niggers make whites look like clueless retards and make jews out to be more powerful and intelligent than they actually are.

Attached: 1552730763806.jpg (904x711, 70K)

Far be it from to corrext you my dwar amerifat friend but there is no compelling evidence, as in none at all, that 9/11 was done by anyone except al qaeda, probably with saudi funds. There is certainly no evidence that Israel or the US government did it

>prove
>me
>wrong

>it owns the mainstream media & big buisness
They're just smarter than you.

There's a difference between drinking piss out of necessity in the middle of the desert and drinking piss voluntarily like Pajeets do. Nice try though poo.

Attached: Hindu India.png (704x820, 801K)

>manifesto about whites being replaced
>not a single mention of the Kalergi plan or Jews being the driving force
>"he was courting the right wing!"
Sure thing, Moshe

Attached: 1552760800033.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

>The leaf shill that comes into every thread and tells people to read the (((manifesto)))
Fuck off Kike

>anything in his manifesto that contradicts the zog's narrative was just him trolling lol

Attached: 1518442938801.gif (480x360, 1.84M)

95IQ shitheap Israel annihilated the chosen race meme.

Attached: 1494036751141.jpg (1490x990, 189K)

why are you hiding your flag?

fuck off sperg

Attached: 1524907845231.png (480x605, 685K)

>that he thinks those are the enemy
Don't put words in his mouth. If he thought jews in US were the enemies then he should have said so.

>a condition, israelis will be his enemies if they subvert or harm
But Israelis have been subverting since their creation of their ethnostate.

>In conclusion he's not very clear on the topic
He's pretty clear he's sympathethic to jews, and thinks there are good jews who live in Israel in peace when he doesn't know shit about shit.

Attached: congress.jpg (475x1024, 106K)

You’re not fooling anyone kike

Attached: C701F91D-F8D5-4BA3-8C43-AD6DD2B7B8E3.jpg (688x456, 43K)

>muh land
You Pajeets are just as stupid as Jews. If half your country converted to Islam without a single Muslim crossing your border you would still claim that Muslims invaded you because you are too stupid to understand how life works.

Jews have never done anything bad to me. Muslims are enemies of Israel, therefor, Jews are our allies.

Attached: 1550641924060.jpg (2560x1920, 659K)

so the new shill goal is to make us look retarded AND the continues the normal shill, call everyone a kike, to make us look paranoid.
wew
i miss the yang accelerationist
funny how they all stopped
just like, maybe.. they weren't really into the whole accelerate thing after all.
Fuck jews and muslims
Brown people go home.

That's the point I was trying to make fren and one that even some otherwise intelligent jwoke people don't get.

From his manifesto
>Were/are you an anti-semite?
>No.A jew living in israel is no enemy of mine, so long as they do not seek to subvert or harm my people.

Very subtle counter-semitic "canard" if you ask me...

>muh mass ethnic genocide and colonialism
you sound like a leftie kike, kill yourself.

Well for you that isn't very true. So I suggest you watch your back on those sand niggers.

Attached: london.jpg (537x343, 47K)

>Jews to left-wingers: Diversity is your strength, love Jews

>Jews to right-wingers: Everyone is your enemy, hate Muslims.

He even states it is the writings, bit of course a low iq retard like yourself can't comprehend nuances and the fact that the right is extremely Zionist and would dismiss any mention of kikes this making it less digested.

You're one stupid leaf. Canada was built by British Empire ethnic cleansing. We considered the aboriginals and stuffed whatever was left into tiny reserves. Cut out the drugs and clean your room spergboy, the jews didn't force you to ruin your life.

Attached: 1483917324172.jpg (912x1140, 249K)

It’s almost time kike

Attached: 01539D72-D6EA-465D-98F3-A1F946BD7E8F.jpg (1500x1000, 222K)

>If half your country converted to Islam without a single Muslim crossing your border you would still claim that Muslims invaded you because you are too stupid to understand how life works.

Hindus are actually losing the cultural battle to marxists and sexual degenerates. India legalized fag sex last year.

You spergs blaming the jews for male pattern baldness are the worst. Hitler crushed kikery the moment the masses supported him.

Hey Jamal, watcha doing?

>any day now
>just not today

Attached: 1501608118694.jpg (400x460, 37K)

>goyim just let yoruself being replaced by muslimes
You people are beyond retarded sometimes

Well at least he was against what he thought was moral fagging. It's just too bad that most of our allies are fucking retarded.

Who cares. Everybody by now knows it's the jews

How hard is it to undertand that in 2019 if you present yourself with "we need to save our people and btw I'm an antisemite" 95% of people won't even listen to the fist part?

There are a few deadbeat drug addicts that spam low IQ anti-jew shit here and that makes whites look like little children. They'll shit on Israel for colonialism while living in a colonial state.

Attached: 1540792230748.jpg (1000x624, 128K)

They invent this boogieman, the jew, and that explains why they're complete losers.

>He's trolling. Influenced by a negress, seriously?
Proof?
>How can he have connetions with norwegian who has been in jail since 2011, when Brenton was a 20 years old guy living in Straya at the time? Besides Breivik now identifies as nazi.
Did you not read the manifesto?

>The Candace Owens meme was obviously a joke you stupid leaf.
Proof?
>You niggers make whites look like clueless retards and make jews out to be more powerful and intelligent than they actually are.
You sure make it seem that way.

Oh so he was just playing it safe by gunning down a mosque, so that people will appreciate him more?

Are you listening to your ramblings rabbi?

>if you present yourself with "we need to save our people and btw I'm an antisemite" 95% of people won't even listen to the fist part?
Yeah but gunning down 50 unarmed people will have people listen to the first part?
Nice try Bernard.

Attached: Bernard-Henri Lévy.jpg (990x1500, 357K)

You're right Mr. Rosenbaumwitzsteinberg, if he was really a legit white nationalist he would have named the Jew, the Kalergi plan, and the Protocols of the Elders of Zion before murdering a bunch of people including women and children. That would convince the normies of the validity of the ideas.

If you read his manifesto you'd know he said he was radicalized by a nigger and inspired by fortnight and spiro. If you read his manifesto you'd know he literally dropped the navy seal pasta.

Attached: 1552692466572.jpg (800x528, 342K)

galaxy brain: the "jews did 9/11" conspiracy is just a ploy to get people to stop blaming muzzies for it
that way:
normies will think it was extremists
left-wingers will think it was people fighting against imperialists
right-wingers will think it was jews
and nobody will blame actual normal muslims, who can then be moved to first-world countries en masse and face less resistance

Non-sequitur, the navy seal pasta was irrelevant to his connections to Zionist Breivik and Pro-Israel Candace Owens.

I'm supposed to take this memeing seriously?
And as I said Breivik went full 1488 in the recent years.

Attached: file.png (1101x100, 20K)

Reminder Hinduism is staunchly anti-kike.

Don't fall for jews on vpns!

Attached: amlech.jpg (912x765, 257K)

the entire arabian and persian region is historically sects warring among themselves*. Jews are merely a sect that is outdoing the others.
*not that european, asian, african or american regions are any different

>the "jews did 9/11" conspiracy is just a ploy to get people to stop blaming muzzies for it
WEWWWWWWW Shlomo

Attached: Israel did 9-11.jpg (3017x7000, 3.74M)

If he went full protocol sperg and opposed jewish colonialism while attacking in the name of white colonialism there would be even more normies supporting him in the comment section!

Attached: 546654546.jpg (236x224, 11K)

>And as I said Breivik went full 1488 in the recent years.
What's your point? Breivik is a Zionist and freemason.

Attached: Anders Breivik.jpg (1311x1305, 511K)

As surprising at it may sound many regular people silently applaud at what he did as payback for all the muslims terror attacks we suffered.

>I haven't got laid because of those evil zionists!
Retards like you make me question all the anti-jew shit i've posted here.

Attached: 1493893236137.png (949x1103, 920K)

Fuck off Mossad patsie

If you simply act as a soldier and martyr for Allah, you will be rewarded with 72 wide eyed virgins to serve you continuously in the afterlife. They shall be continuously restored like a woman in youth first held down. Do you not want 72 wide eyed brides in a state of continuous youth - forever in the youth of a fertile woman like this one pictured?

Attached: 2f0506aa7402f4c46e6375aa3d0f8edd.jpg (426x683, 44K)

You guys have to realize that we want this Earth to thrive. You have to realize that Kurt Cobain was a transgendered ayylmao jesus who big money killed because he wrote "Drain You." Fuck those Mammonite shits, don't ever let them siphon your hope or Love for others. Teach the normies, don't Hate them. Education on what ails this planet and everyone on it is the only way forward. Shine all of the truth you have you Glorious Bastards, and fuck the Poisoners. I know you all know who you are.

That sure didn't age well.

Attached: file.png (968x681, 340K)

>"jews did 9/11" conspiracy is just a ploy to get people to stop blaming muzzies

Now this is some high tier shitposting. I gotta hand it to this jidf agent, give him a raise.

Attached: Cooper.png (500x608, 162K)

OK, so you have no further argument and want to throw ad homs because you lost.

>for all the muslims terror attacks we suffered.
Sure thing buddy.

Attached: France Mossad playground.png (1019x756, 720K)

And?

It is funny how the Yang shills all stopped simultaneously. As though a bunch of shitposters all got called away from their PCs at once to attend an emergency meeting. And then this "Tarrant was Mossad, because he didn't name the Jew" meme starts flooding every thread. Even though the Jewish behavior we know best is faking antisemitism and claiming to be the victim of it for sympathy and shekels. The fact that Tarrant didn't do that is being held up as proof of a kike psyop.

Really funny.

Attached: new.png (1280x720, 964K)

... so you have absolutely nothing. The Israelis almost surely knew it was coming but you pretend like the Muslims that hijacked the planes didn't exist or were secret jews. Subhumans like you have to have an all encompassing boogieman so you have an excuse not to drop the drugs and get your life together.

Deep down you know this is true. Spergs like you are the biggest obstacle to normal, intelligent whites coming around.

Attached: 1428364128165.jpg (556x806, 45K)