Me and my white chick

Here's a brief history of me. I'm a brown guy living in east asia, I think I was red-pilled 5 years ago. I used to watched some right wingers you know the likes of inforwars, stefan moleyuex, milo yanopolus, and etc, and then I abandoned them and started listening to likes of varg, TGO, richard spencer, etc for more enlightenment.

Now here is the problem. I fully aware of our race differences but I couldn't stop my self from having a relationship with a white chick.

Here's our story, I work as a computer programmer in a multinational company, and one of our clients sends their user/representative here in my country to act as a mediator. She's a 27 year dutch with blue eyes and blonde hair, and she's 3 inches taller than me. I admit it that was the first time I saw and met a white woman in person. and I admit that she's really gorgeous. And you know, seeing those pale skin, piercing blue yes, and golden hair makes me happy all the time staring at her.

I always tried my best not to stare at her but in fact act as if she does't exist and act normal. I do admit that an average white chicks are prettier than average woman in my country. I'm pretty much sure she's just average on her country but here, she's around 9.

Now lets cut to the chase, she's my gf now. and I've never felt so happy in my entire life, having a white chick as your gf/wife has a social impact on it. I got praised by my family, friends, and coworkers, I suddenly became popular, as if having a white chick is a "status symbol". It is a status symbol.

Now, it's been 1 year since we're on relationship and sex is pretty much part of our day to day stress reliever(working on I.T is stressful).

My point is that. Sometimes even thought you're red-pilled, sometimes you're going to fall into white woman's beauty.

Sorry for my English.

Attached: 77375735-58569586.png (366x366, 222K)

We must secure a future for White children. Please fuck off.

The thing with IR relationships is that you gotta give her back after you've had your fun. I know I've wanted to tap a few muzzies or nigresses, but have restrained myself.

But it's understandable, shit happens. Just don't make babies with her.

>Blogposting
Fuck off back to /soc/ normalfag

Impregnate her as soon as possible.

oh look the democrat wants someone to race mix and create confused children with no racial identity. i am so shocked....

white women are overrated

hapa girls are better

Coalburner from MD. Go figure.

Attached: baltimore larpers.jpg (800x500, 68K)

Ignore Jow Forums. Marry her if she's worth it.

Fuck off Nazi.

lol, posers.

Attached: loldork.png (489x389, 219K)

0/10

fpbp

Cool blog, faggot. Sage

That dipshit girl? also has a Conflict patch but appears to be wearing leather. naughty, naughty. you know conflict are eco terrorist vegans who back the animal liberation front.

Set her up with a real man a black man. White eggs used on anything but black babies are a waste.

Ignore Jow Forums, OP. Happy for you.

Yeah, hapas/East Asian women are much more attractive than white women.

BAN BIKINIS

Post more pics though

good job OP.
how did you get her

She's a business analyst and we work closely together for software enhancement.

I always try to be funny around her, smiles more often, maintain a good eye contact. And sometimes flirt after office hours. At first I'm hesitant to make a move on her because I don't want to come across as creepy. But I realized that this is my only chance, and most probably she's going to be the first and last white chick that I've ever meet. So I felt I have nothing to lose.

I wasn't really good around woman, and you know being soft dev makes me look like a nerd, awkward, creepy sometimes.

I think the main reason why she liked me is because she had a fewer relationship before, and the fact that shes only average on her country. So most probably her taste on man wasn't so high.

But anyway that's how I got her

LARP

Attached: i-am-the-prophet-mohammed-and-i-am-really-gay-23861657.png (500x540, 113K)

Fry the rice, pay the price.
We'll see you over a while in jail when you murdered her. I have screencapped your thread.

Unironicaly this. Interracial families always fall apart. My uncle worked as a Govt representative in japan and got married to a jap chick. His Mother was furious and pretty much cut all contact with him. Eventually, they had a kid and just after 2 years a divorce. She kept the kid and he retired from his job after a few years.

I’ve seen this pattern repeat a lot of times

To those in interracial relationships, don't live in a white country for your safety. It won't be good for you in 5-10 years if you live in a white country.