When dating someone new it's a good idea to get STD tests so you know she does not have herpes...

When dating someone new it's a good idea to get STD tests so you know she does not have herpes. A lot of women have herpes or HPV today and it's accepted that nobody can be trusted to answer or know about this, both partners can be tested.

I am wondering if there is a test I could have a girl get to make sure she has never had an abortion. Can they see the scars in the uterus or does it make the vagina looser? I am not religious but I don't want to date a girl who has killed or would kill.

is there a way to be sure?

Attached: crackywatch.png (1068x800, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/herpes-testing/
pewforum.org/fact-sheet/public-opinion-on-abortion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can they see the scars in the uterus or does it make the vagina looser?

No and No.
If you want to be ignorant, just pop the question so she can dump your volcel ass.

>If you want to be ignorant, just pop the question so she can dump your volcel ass.
how would that make me ignorant, the thing is the kind of person who would have an abortion would probably not be morally stopped from lying about it

They'll see on the tests if you ever had herpes on penis/vagina or on lips? Wut

>They'll see on the tests if you ever had herpes on penis/vagina or on lips? Wut
do you know what herpes is?

ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/herpes-testing/

There's no reason for past inquiries if you have no moral difference between a stillborn misscarriage and an actual abortion. Both procedures are healable and typically have no trauma. Hell, you men couldn't even tell if someone's had everything past their cervix removed if it was all done vaginally.

I was wondering because once you get it it will be visble for like 2 weeks and be gone with it(if you take the meds) , though it will remain in your body for the rest of your life but you dont get infected if youre fucking someone without condom if they dont have it at the moment

>There's no reason for past inquiries if you have no moral difference between a stillborn miss-carriage and an actual abortion.
Did you read the OP?

abortion is murder, a stillborn misscarage is not murder. That's like saying "there is no reason for past inquires of murder if you have no moral difference between a dead body of someone who has died of cancer and someone who has been stabbed to death by a murderer"

wtf

Attached: crackyswatch.png (587x539, 355K)

>you dont get infected if youre fucking someone without condom if they dont have it at the moment
this is a lie, it's called "asymptomatic viral shedding"

you can get herpes from a diseased girl even if she is not covered in sores at the moment

Also also condoms don't protect you from herpes, so stay safe.

You can't know for sure. Just ask on their opinion on the topic.
Don't date people who don't align with your moral values.

any girl willing to kill her child would be willing to lie about it though

How can you stay safe from a charming psychopath if there are no tests?

This post is why they need to fix the education and mental health system. It's just sad.

Not really, most girls are pretty open about abortion. Not having done one themselves, but their opinion on the topic.
Just ask. If a girl is pro-abortion then move on.

Why would you want to date a girl with diseases?

Thats true. There's a slim chance you get infected. I have had herpes on my lip like a year ago and havent infected yet anyone, gladly.

but it's clear I am not for killing, so she could lie from the get go

i guess I could pretend to think it was OK or should be legal to do such a horrible thing from the beginning to weed them out

>misses the point because autist who went to low budget public school

Do you inform the people you are going to kiss about your illness?

there should be informed consent

What is your problem with schools?

Being pro life and disease free is not a product of low education, just the opposite in fact!

Nigga are you retarded too?
THE PROCEDURES ARE THE SAME.
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ABORTION AND A MISSCARRIAGE.
OP, was asking if there was a "test".
My statement is simply "You can't test for one thing when there could be multiple outcomes"
fucking stupid

Can't you literally ask a question with a neutral tone, instead of saying "have you ever killed babies and what do you think about it?".
Just have a chat about core values that are relevant to the relationship, and ask "What's your opinion on abortion?".

>THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN ABORTION AND A MISSCARRIAGE.
yes there is

Intent. There is always a difference between murder and natural death.

what is wrong with you

In my mind an abortion girl would be like a herpes girl, she would know she was wrong and lie about all aspects from the get go

That is the reason for objective medical testing

I've said this a thousand times on Jow Forums, but if you can't trust another human being then don't date. Date involves trust, you can always be lied to and mislead, and if you can't handle that just don't waste everyone's time and stay at home instead of bringing your trust issues to everyone's table.
You can't be infected by an abortion. Discuss about your values, if they align have faith and date.

>I was taught not to engage people incapable of thnking for themselves. This is why.
>wonder how long the bait thread will last
>of op posts a time stamped photo with their name and link to any social media I'll apologize
>they won't because they are only "brave" on user
>lulz

You can't medically test what the intentions were, you fucking moron.
That's what the tripfag is saying.

>why does this dude roleplaying as a girl reply to literally every single bait thread

>>of op posts a time stamped photo with their name and link to any social media I'll apologize
yeah some guy should dox himself for no reason on an anonymous website where the whole point is to ask user advice

why would it matter if my name were brad rather than joe?

Of course, i dont plan infecting anyone for the sake of cruelty

>You can't medically test what the intentions were, you fucking moron.
oh ok that's fine, so I won't date miscarriage girls if that helps me avoid abortion girls

>op worries about girls he might meet as if any of them would be interested to begin with

>what is the advice they are asking for again?
>bait bait bait bait bait

>won't date a girl who had a miscarriage
>will date a girl who would abort

You can't tell if someone had an abortion because it leaves no traces, if it is done by a serious medical professional and not via coat hanger. You can know looking at records.
You can see traces in butchered abortions or if there was a miscarriage very late.

>>what is the advice they are asking for again?
if there is a way to have a girl medically tested to see if she has been pregnant

>You can know looking at records.
hmmm that's a good point

I guess I could via contract have her release her medical records to me or another doctor or have them reviewed for abortions and abortion medications prescribed

/thread. Don't worry OP, you'll never get anyone pregnant. And even if you did, you can't make her keep it, sorry.

Honestly, I've never had an abortion and never would, and if a guy asked me that I'd run for the hills.
You sound fucked in the head.

I think a nice pro life girl would appreciate a man who cares enough to make sure

No, no girl wants a guy who can't trust her and wants her medical record reviewed.
You're like saying "I assume a girl who won't cheat wouldn't mind have me install an app to monitor all her activities on her phone".

if there were a test i could take to prove i were a virgin or had never caused a woman to have an abortion i would take it without question or judgment for a nice girl

bad bait is bad lol

Being a dude and a virgin isn't a fucking selling feature you fucking incel.
No woman wants an inexperienced man child as a boyfriend.
Ask a girl to get an STD test before you're intimate with them. You do the same, that's pretty fucking common procedure now a days. And anyone that's responsible will do that shit anyways.

Maybe instead of putting your own inadequacies on to the female population, you get your own shit together and make yourself useful to the general population.
No, the entire female population isn't riddled with herpes, and that wallflower virgin girl you're waiting for is never going to come, she doesn't exist.
Welcome to the real world, the people that are socially and mentally strong live their lives and have relationships.
While overgrown children like you wait forever for some stupid waifu fantasy.

Good luck with your virginity, dude, I don't think you're going to have to worry about STD tests for a long time, your autism will keep all the women at bay.

>Being a dude and a virgin isn't a fucking selling feature you fucking incel.
I am a human being, I am not a thing to be "sold" i have value and morals.

>No woman wants an inexperienced man child as a boyfriend.
A good moral man who is waiting for a union in marriage does not make anyone a "child"

i guess you view abortions and STDs and degeneracy as well as failed relationships and many sex partners as "selling features"

For someone who keeps repeating how good and moral he is you sure act like an angry asshole.

what about avoiding murderers and diseases makes me angry or an "asshole"?

You treat everyone who doesn't agree with you like shit. You insult them and rage at them.

If a man asked me to release my medical documents for him, I'd have the chuckle of a lifetime. Jesus, you're one crazy cunt.

>You treat everyone who doesn't agree with you like shit. You insult them and rage at them.
I do no such thing, why are you so mad?

>If a man asked me to release my medical documents for him, I'd have the chuckle of a lifetime. Jesus, you're one crazy cunt.
that is your opinion i guess, it's easy to be judgmental

Judging by this post and your replies in the thread, it sounds like you're never gonna meet a girl at all. So you're safe.

>Judging by this post and your replies in the thread, it sounds like you're never gonna meet a girl at all. So you're safe.
this is not the case, I meet and date girls

please stay on topic

That might be true, sure, why not. You've certainly never had sex though.

>That might be true, sure, why not. You've certainly never had sex though.
This thread is about how to test a girl for abortions and diseases, not how much sex i have or have not had

seems to be confusing to people though

>I don't want to date someone who has killed or is immoral or has disease
WHY RU SUCH AN ANGRY VIRGIN

^this is you

>please stop replying to this
>I realized I am autistic so bye

Why are you dating girls that might be diseased baby-killers? Doesn't that go against your moral code?

Attached: 979.jpg (532x320, 15K)

>Why are you dating girls that might be diseased baby-killers? Doesn't that go against your moral code?
Anyone might be, one time ted bundy dated and was sweet to a girl for a year and asked her to marry him and left her when she said yes.

You never know when you might be dating someone evil, that is why it would be good to have an objective test for murder like abortion and STDs like herpes and AIDS

Can you tell by meeting someone they are lying to you or have committed a heinous act in the past?

Well the only logical solution is to not date at all. There are plenty of religions and cultures that have arranged marriages.

>Well the only logical solution is to not date at all. There are plenty of religions and cultures that have arranged marriages.
well, that is a cowardly way to look at it, I am not like that

best to reduce risk by using your best judgement and getting the women tested as much as you can

So what you're gonna bring her to get tested before you go on your first date?

user no

Before we have sex, after some serious consideration of the relationship. Before we get married, along with pre marriage counselling and other assorted legal requirements.

This is the way moral adults chose mates

But you're willing to date and engage with diseased murderers? hmmm

Your moral compass could use some fine tuning

Maybe you should consider buying a polygraph.

>But you're willing to date and engage with diseased murderers? hmmm
wat

>Maybe you should consider buying a polygraph.
interesting idea

What do you mean wat?

>This thread is about how to test a girl for abortions and diseases

Why would you spend your time and money on a girl if she's had abortions and has diseases and you wait around for x amount of time only to find out later?

You should put her a polygraph test and have her tested for diseases before your first date, logically. Otherwise you're wasting your time.

I’m all for the genocide of babies if it means they don’t grow up unwanted, abandoned, and miserable.
Come at me.

I'm pro-choice. I don't care if a woman has had abortions, it's certainly more responsible than trying to raise a family as a single mom on welfare.

I was just pointing out that OP has his own moral code that consists of not wanting to be with a woman who has had abortions - and now he's on the idea of getting a polygraph - but he's willing to date them. Seems quite hypocritical or at least inconsistent.

So many retards in here. Girls who had early abortions didn’t kill children any more than you commit genocide when you relieve yourselves into a tissue. By your standards you’re at Hitler’s level. It’s not a human you fucking idiots, the potential to become a baby doesn’t make it a baby. Your sperm would become a baby and you’re killing it by not jizzing into some 10/10 instead of your anime pillow every night but you don’t give a shit. Grow the fuck up.

>murder
A fetus by the scientific definition is a parasite, the only reason birth happens is because the host body can no longer support the parasite any longer.
If you're one of those moralfags that says abortion = murder, you better not take any sort of medication when you get sick because viruses are living things to you and doing anything to get rid of them is also murder, which would make you a hypocrite.

>Why would you spend your time and money on a girl if she's had abortions and has diseases and you wait around for x amount of time only to find out later?
well it's just like STD testing, yeah that would be great to get all women tested before the first date, but that is not realistic

it would be nice if society were not filled up with girls who have herpes

>If you're one of those moralfags that says abortion = murder
some abortion is murder

if you cause an abortion in a girl in a crime you can be charged with the murder of the unborn baby

>but that is not realistic
Neither is wanting to date girls outside of an extremely religious setting and wanting to know if they've had abortions.

>Neither is wanting to date girls outside of an extremely religious setting and wanting to know if they've had abortions.
Thank you for your opinion.

I find that there are actually more girls out there than just the extremely religious that value human life

>I find that there are actually more girls out there than just the extremely religious that value human life

If that were the case, you would be with one right now and not posting in this thread

>infected yet anyone

how do you know this? Do you follow up with them over years/months?

>If that were the case, you would be with one right now and not posting in this thread
?

You don't think humans go through a phase of being single before choosing a mate and becoming married?

I think you have a problem with logic and clear thought user.

>choosing a mate

You're in no position to "choose a mate" when you're chasing after non-religious pro-life unicorns.

>You're in no position to "choose a mate" when you're chasing after non-religious pro-life unicorns.
You are incorrect.

You seem to think you know a lot about the demographics of people who don't want to kill their unborn children. A lot of women don't want to have abortions

>You seem to think you know a lot about the demographics of people who don't want to kill their unborn children.

pewforum.org/fact-sheet/public-opinion-on-abortion/

Yes that mean tens of millions of women want to keep babies alive until birth.

In other words almost 40% of the population, if lesbian girls can get dates when only 9% of women are gay then I should be able to get dates when something like 50,000,000 women in the USA value life.

what is your point?

>then I should be able to get dates

"should".

Also, you're taking into account religious groups or something. 21% of religiously unaffiliated Americans were against Abortions in most/all cases. Not 40%.

The difference between you and lesbian girls as your example, is that they don't subject their dates to humiliating tests and interrogations. That's why you think you should get a date, but you don't

>The difference between you and lesbian girls as your example, is that they don't subject their dates to humiliating tests and interrogations.
It's not a humiliating interrogation user.

It is recommended practice to be tested for herpes before having sex with a new partner per the CDC. This does not have to be a "humiliating interrogation" just two people with aligned interests pursuing a just course of action.

Same with abortion.

try to be an adult

also i do get dates with girls, I love how everyone in this thread thinks valuing life makes it impossible to get a date with a girl. That is not the case and I can't imagine where that is coming from except projection in your own mind!

>Same with abortion.

You can catch herpes or whatever else, which is why people get tested regularly. You can't catch abortions. What a girl did to herself and herself alone has no bearing on your own potential physical well-being. It's not comparable.

>also i do get dates with girls

A second ago you were saying that you SHOULD be able to get dates, but now you totally get dates all the time? Your story is falling apart.

So do you ask your dates for a copy of their std test? Honest question.

>A second ago you were saying that you SHOULD be able to get dates, but now you totally get dates all the time? Your story is falling apart.
bro what is wrong with you

i was talking about probability and the fact is there are girls out there who value human life from many demographics, you are projecting your own hatred and fear on people just for not killing the unborn, people who know that is wrong are not all the same or religious

>So do you ask your dates for a copy of their std test? Honest question.
Yes, always 100% necessity before considering intercouse

this should be the case for ALL adults

>that deflection

lol

How many pro-life dates have you been on then?

Dates are not "pro-life"

people are, is it really that outrageous to you to realize that tens of millions of women don't want to kill?

hahaha you know what I mean, "how many dates with pro-life women have you been" stop deflecting everything

This is not about my personal life, but I have been in one serious relationship with a woman who valued life and I am considering a second with a nice girl I know who wants a family.

>This is not about my personal life
>I am wondering if there is a test I could have a girl get to make sure she has never had an abortion. Can they see the scars in the uterus or does it make the vagina looser? I am not religious but I don't want to date a girl who has killed or would kill.

This thread is not about revealing my personal life to you. But yes, finding out about diseases a girl might have does involve my personal life.

I think these topics are too complex for you. I am going to move on now. Good day.

So you finally argued yourself into a corner huh, good luck finding your unicorn atheist pro-life girlfriend that wants to be subjected to "abortion tests" before marrying such a lovely lad as yourself

I was not here to argue, I was here to find out what medical testing can be done on a woman to determine if she has had an abortion like with aids and herpes.

you are just being rude to me

>I was here to find out what medical testing can be done on a woman to determine if she has had an abortion like with aids and herpes.

For the purpose of your personal life.

And like it was said at the top of the thread, if abortions are such a deal-breaker for you then you're better off not dating at all. It would be a waste of your time.

>if abortions are such a deal-breaker for you then you're better off not dating at all. It would be a waste of your time.
It has been established that over 50,000,000 women in just the USA do not want to have abortions.

you are wrong, proven by example and facts

Proofs where

That certainly doesn't mean that those 50 million women want to date you, or that you would even believe them to be telling the truth when they say that they are pro-life and have never had an abortion themselves.

You're better off joining a fringe religious group.

>Proofs where
>It has been established that over 50,000,000 women in just the USA do not want to have abortions.
see:

pew poll about women valuing human life

stay mad bro, I get dates and am attractive to women who do not want to kill their children

why does this bother you so much?