Who does Jow Forums really support?

Who does Jow Forums really support?

Attached: 1552849628662.png (1448x856, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17623821/r
strawpoll.me/17624198/r
strawpoll.me/17624199/r
archive.is/pfkIm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me, being gay af, am a yangster

You put the names in different orders in every pic

i didnt make this pohoto

Then why even share it? Are you a voluntary shill?

>its either or goyim, there's only two choices
Fuck off

nice photoshop skills, OP

Attached: 1552841072998.jpg (331x334, 29K)

Zion Don fellow MIGApedes!

Attached: MIGAshill.webm (1280x730, 2.84M)

strawpoll.me/17623821/r
strawpoll.me/17624198/r
strawpoll.me/17624199/r

You're gonna have to try harder than that boomer faggot

It's almost like /pol isn't r/T_D and isn't a brainwashed hive mind of boomers

Attached: 452342.png (1044x623, 675K)

This was a planned event in order to discredit White nationalism and push for gun control

I support throwing gays off buildings, which candidate has that or his or her platform?

These voting things can be rigged easily with a VPN. Don’t use these as a serious assessment of the community.

rude :(

>how does strawpoll works

Attached: GAS GAS GAS STEP ON THE GAS ACCELERATE.jpg (1024x537, 93K)

Certainly not by polling 116 in one poll and 6634 in other

>These aren't shopped
>IP duplication checking actually works
Wew lad. archive.is/pfkIm

The order is by porcentage you potato

You're actually retarded

6634 is the number of replies
People could post UNLIMITED replies in that poll

Also
See

And how are you supposed to understand that without someone telling you that? Jeez

Looking at it lol

It doesn't matter how many times someone can vote. The true fact is that the more people vote, the more the vote tilts for trump. This means that there is first a small yang farm farming votes for the chinaman, then the real anons enter and tilt the vote back for trump.

The image is supposed to show that the side calling everyone shills is the side actually displaying shill behavior ie voting as much as they possibly can to slide a poll that lets you vote multiple times

Well I'm looking at you, because you don't seem like a man that can be trusted.

It absolutely does matter how many times people can vote

kek that, and you can clearly just look at Jow Forums to see that almost every Yangfag thread, is just 5 or 6 plebbitors in a circle jerk.

Yang 2020 I’m gay for that hat

It COULD matter. But it doesn't.

wut

You are technically right that it matters how many times people vote. But not in this particular example. Get it?

No I don't get it, because when I look at this example it shows that
When Jow Forums has a barrier to frauding the result it's pretty 50/50 for Yang and Trump
But when Jow Forums has NO barrier to frauding the result, miga posters are projecting shills that will vote endlessly to make sure trump is on top

I haven’t seen a more obvious astroturfing than the Yang support here

Polls with less than 1000 combined votes are useless

You can circumvent the duplication checking extremely easily.

Get fucked faggot

You can't compare the polls due to the high variability in the amount of votes. You can't make any of those conclusions based on the pic.

For all we know, there might aswell be a discord room full of shills producing the first two results during low traffic hours. There is just no way of knowing what is organic and what is inorganic even though a rudimentary 'ip check' was imlemented (which is sure to be full of loopholes either way).

The only reason that one poll has over a few hundred is because anyone could easily vote hundreds of times and people definitely were

And how do we know the Yangfags weren't voting Trump with bots specifically so they could do what you're doing right now?

Attached: mom.png (800x1131, 1.18M)

Keep deluding yourself that you can still save shit.

Attached: shittyblog.png (3498x1968, 3.56M)

Because the the first sign of mass botting on the IP-defenseless poll was Trump bar getting 3 votes every second.

Right. Why exactly wouldn't an astroturf group trying to sell the illusion of a Trump astroturf 3 years in the running (haha you fucking retards) not just bot Trump so they can post this as proof Trump's support for the last 3 years has been botting?

Attached: f.png (937x702, 128K)

Highly doubt that.

Yeah most of the threads have become 4-6 guys talking amongst themselves, sometimes switching vpns in the middle, keeping the threads bumped. They didn't do a good job at hiding it so it's unlikely anyone will support them

>90% of Jow Forums filters Yangspam
>Yang shill discord trannies set up 40 straw polls
>Yang shill discord tranny cherry pick the strawpolls showing Yang shill discord trannies support Yang
>Drumpf btfo

Attached: HONKLET.png (460x444, 101K)