Something isn't adding up

I just noticed something very odd about that shooting. How come many of the people hid while some where even standing there like nothing happened?

Attached: IMG_20190317_150702.jpg (960x540, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=74WY3NOKAAH5
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
apnews.com/23eea98bc8154c368305a7b0b30c33d1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shock

people panic you dummy.

Fear

confusion

he's autistic

This was a planned attack in order to discredit white nationalism and push for gun control

finally. the shooter doesn't shoot at the people on the left for a long time, but they end up in a heap. there are 3 exits for them but only one person is seen running off, the rest just lie there like they have been told to. when shooting starts people run like shit, but not in this vid, they lie on the ground in heaps. but it is the heap on the left that is strange. watch the vid with sound and see for yourself.

they didn't realize what was happening and didn't want to believe it, they never even heard of this happening, what would have been the chance that it was happening to them right now in NZ out off all places

Because it's 1000% real.

Attached: NZMannequinFFOnABudget.jpg (1054x811, 130K)

It's so obviously fake because there's not even any furniture. What, do you expect me to think they pray sitting on the ground?

As someone who has nearly died I can tell you many people won't act rational when in panic.
For example it also happens more often that you'd expect that survives of a car crash just run away instead of helping the injured, because it is their natural instinct.

This.
They were just thinking “but we’re the ones who murder civilians, how could this be happening?”

Beat me to it. Maybe they were staged dead bodies. That would explain the minimal blood when shot.

Now that’s a shitpost

rat mentality

there was lots of blood actually

Lose the memeflag.
You wont.

there's a magazine already laying on the floor as he walks in

Attached: 24524533.jpg (1279x719, 94K)

he picks up the same magazine and uses it to reload as he leaves

lazy mossad kike work as always

Attached: 34634623554.jpg (1277x717, 74K)

Isn't this after he walked up and down that corridor a few times though? I'll have to rewatch it if I can find it.

nope, it's literally just laying there the first time he walks in

Yes I noticed this. You would have thought that he gave them a full on burst but it doesn't look like he did.

How so? NZ has a very strict gun control and even so our hero found a way to get semi auto riffles a lot of them actually.

If anything this proves that strict gun control or ban of guns is not helping anybody other than the "bad guys" whilst you are unarmed.

No no it's a magic magazine with unlimited bullets

Maybe they are in the realisation that there is a person about to shoot their kid in the head and there’s nothing they can do

Can you imagine the fucking acoustics in that mosque? They probably though the gunshots were coming from every direction except inside the building.

leaf tier shitpost, you are now an honoury leaf

Attached: our-nige.jpg (680x453, 80K)

Holy fuck I think you're right. After he picks up the first mag I was like "nah, Sven bro got mixed up here" but then after using that one he picks up another mag that looks like it's in the same place as that object.

Attached: 354565767568.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

You know if you actually watched the video you would see and hear the magazine fall out of his plate carrier.

You are paid disinfo shill.

This has been discussed 100 times already on this board. He clearly drops it and kicks it ahead on accident if you watch the video frame by frame.

fuck off with your disinfo

He picks up two magazines though. That object is seen in the corridor between the two brown doors, up against the wall. The second magazine he picks up is also between the two brown doors and up against the same wall. Watch it again.
What exactly would shills get from claiming this is an inside job, anyway?

there are 3 exits; 2 big windows and there is one person that exits through that, and what looks like a door at the back of the room

Attached: shootleft.jpg (1190x4094, 1.62M)

Prove it. Show us the frames of the video where it falls and he kicks it.

Protip: you can't. There's a reason we have a screenshot of the mag lying on the ground, but you don't have screenshots of it falling out. The reason is that you're a lying disinfo kike and the day of the rope is coming for you.

Retard level IQ brain processes stuff slower. Someone starts shooting and they take a while to catch up.

Thank you, finally someone with a brain. This board would be so much better without these /x/tier brainletts

not all people have same reaction in dangerous situations, you goddamn fool

>this shit again
At least watch the fucking video properly. There's a lot of other things that would make you question shit but the mag drop isn't one of them.

Attached: new zealand mayhem dude mag drop.webm (648x360, 471K)

one of us
one of us

Attached: 1541450999025.jpg (575x1024, 90K)

That makes things a lot clearer. I'll do a frame by frame with my copy to see if I can spot it there too.

ya I'm pretty sure it's some jew plot
Just look at that carpet!

153news.net/watch_video.php?v=74WY3NOKAAH5

Definitely a hoax. Uses blank rounds to shoot at actors and then comes back with live rounds to shoot at dummies. No blood splatter or impacts when shooting the live actors.

Sometimes not moving around is best to avoid bullets, maybe?

They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a fake. There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not. There are clearly places on the drywall that should be soaked with blood and have holes in them that do not. He exits the mosque so that they can finish applying the dye packets and have a bloodied scene at the end. The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun. If you look closely at the scene where he enters the open room, he looks down at the ground to notice the mag he reloads with after he gets into the scuffle with the person who came from behind him. In fact, he knew the person was coming from behind him when he had his back turned as if you look at the camera he motions that he is going back into the hallway with his vision.

>discredit white nationalism
Isn't it already hated by the vast majority of the public enough already?

It's true, they have high rates of inbreeding and some of them are really slow because of this. I remember, when I was a liberal and meeting some at uni, in the back of mind I was jarred by how weird they acted just in terms of mannerisms and the minutiae of their coordination; a lot just seemed retarded.

He shot most of the fleeing ones.
The one that fled to the back room in this pic later tried to run from the building, was noticed and shot near the entrance, you can count bodies on his way out

Because of this!!!!! Watch!!!!

They are Full Metal Jacket Busted!!!
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

I am more nationalistic and want less gun control now though. What do?

Kek, exactly. Just listen to the interviews after the happening. Every single Muslims just has an unbelieving face of “I know this guy was right, but I heard white people no courage left to strike back”

You're right; there is a lot that isn't adding up, user.

I'll just leave this here:

apnews.com/23eea98bc8154c368305a7b0b30c33d1

leave europe if thats the case lol

Attached: interdasting.jpg (228x221, 5K)

why the fuck is this so hard for you faggots to beleive that it actually happened? they didn't ran away because they were praying, you would do the same if you are praying in a mosque and suddenly out of nowhere a Manlet wearing armour and covered from head to toe in memes starts gunning you dowm

Attached: 1546888000138.jpg (768x960, 141K)

>why the fuck is this so hard for you faggots to beleive that it actually happened? they didn't ran away because they were praying, you would do the same if you are praying in a mosque and suddenly out of nowhere a Manlet wearing armour and covered from head to toe in memes starts gunning you dowm

It did happen. It can be real and still be a "false flag".

What? Are there all bots or dumbfuck?!!!

Giving it to you on a silver platter! Watch that Twatter post!

>Michelin monkey
huehue

Attached: 61c.jpg (640x480, 46K)

You play too much vidya, kiddo.

How would there be a screen shot of it it's on him and below the gopro

You know what I find odd? His rifles first clip was able to fire 60 rounds before he had to reload.

it's a bunch of dumb ass sand niggers

This 100%. Fuckers weren’t expecting a taste

The unexpected is surreal.
Also.
Music was playing.

I dont understand the heap of bodies.

Were they not shot but huddling in fear and then he laid waste to them?

It's like he entered the room and turned and they were already in a pile. There was no shoot, splat, fall that I would expect.

Just doesnt add up. All the shotgun blasts in the front hall wouldnt cause a pile of corpses in the corner

>clip
>flag

seething

I'm looking for the muzzie with two right hands...

Attached: The+man+with+two+right+hands+_9fcd5c37e23cee3e44e7798cd8bb777a.jpg (1365x768, 203K)

Yes, but it was never really seen as physically violent movement, now whenever someone talks about white nationalism, it will be equated with this mass shooting

I will never understand why people don't understand that clip is slang for magazine and when people use the word clip people know exactly what they're talking about. It's as dumb as rednecks that pretend to not know what you're talking about when you call a pick-up a truck.

why is the mag drop not one? I just rewatched the video, and sure enough, it was on the floor prior and he does use it to reload later. Why does his gun jam so much and why does he switch between those two magazines so much? are they different types of bullets? blanks and paintballs?

Attached: 1478264071085.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Unfamiliar with the weapons. They were provided to him.

that was the designated crisis acting start positions for some of the actors

Attached: fakeasfuck.png (1531x872, 746K)

Where’s the video?

how come he has high capacity clips? in NZ, as a civilian, you only have access to low capaticy clips

when i see a house on fire and i panic, i run into it. just normal reactions. fuck you and all this its ok to be completely irrational to your own demise since muh panicking

Non white brains and shock

he even says during the excitement he dropped a mag. did you ever bother watching the video?

I agree, after shooting when he drives away and gives a thumbs up to some person walking normally after minutes of gun fire?

>this unrelated analogy will surely BTFO
Autism

Attached: 1486186183913.jpg (960x960, 89K)

He gives the thumbs up after turning around in the alley before the shooting happens

it relates to your retarded analogy that its ok to be completely irrational because muh panick.

make an excuse so it makes it completely real and completely btfo of the op narrative

go fuckyourself nigger wiht your lame excuse. i dont think so.

now stfu. and enjoy the flight to your toss off the helicopter

Attached: helpmesankyou1.gif (691x384, 2.75M)

aint that something. man these khazars are truly something else.

Attached: 1552522791471.jpg (1200x800, 278K)

EVEN BETTER. Notice when hes outside after gun swap , rapid firing and shells ejecting then disappearing before they hit the ground. Magic vanishing shell casings.

fuk off shlomo. go get some head from a rabbi or something

Attached: 1552429334960.jpg (564x509, 55K)

>people are perfectly rational in a life-or-death situation
thou hast the 'tism

>jam
wonder if he smeared pig fat/blood on the bullets

>misuse of English language
>reddit spacing
>incoherent

Attached: 1552614208102.png (547x626, 18K)

hey every body look i made a point now believe what they told you on tv.

Attached: wtc7naudetxf5.gif (240x180, 670K)

>my god that house is on fire
>people could die in it
>panics* runs into house on fire
thats ok normal response.

what happens in every crisis. There are two layers of People, those who survive and those who wait the inevitable.

I was on the board the ship Estonia, saw the same thing, there were tens of people, families, young and old who just stood there, waiting while the other half were trying to escape

you guys need hunted down and shot cause nobody cares

since you suck the tv's dick so hard why arent you doing as they say and not watching it.

i fucking will fucking hunt you down and kill you stfu

Attached: 1552657760321s.jpg (249x160, 7K)

Why did they all pile in a corner?

Attached: 1552805187445.png (960x532, 590K)

its shock, people were just laying there not knowing what to do, if you notice when the guy tackles him, the pile gets smaller as he falls to the ground because a few use the precious seconds tackle guy afforded them to bail the fuck out, when he mag dumps a second he kills the people still alive, and finishes them off when he gets there a third time. Its enough time to kill them all, especially since the pile got smaller since a few people bailed during tackle guys attempt to stop it.

lost

being shot at = house fire
yelling at your girlfriend = yelling at your employees
nice logic, but you have to be 18 years or older to browse this board

he stated it dropped during the shooting as he drove away

Are you fucking drunk or just stupid?