Loan company coming after me

My loan was for $600, with weekly payments. I've already payed at least $700, they want a total of $3000. They're currently demanding an $800 payment. I can't even buy groceries. I had to prioritize my finances, so I stopped paying them. I just can't do it. I have rent, bills, insurance, car payment, gas, groceries. I need to survive and the last thing I'm worried about is paying some piece of shit company who've already made a profit off of me and still want more. What can I do here? Any advice

Attached: 9ed996b88dd9.png (611x556, 357K)

Not take debts you can't pay off.
Pay this off, don't be an asshole.

>getting a loan
>for 600
What kind of retard

How the fuck did a $600 loan turn into $3000? Why did you need a loan for $600? Are you an idiot?

>don't be an asshole
Are you fucking serious? Usury is a serious issue, and you're siding with them? You're a genuine cuckold if you think predatory lenders are in the right and someone who can't even afford to eat is an asshole for not paying them.

It's called poverty.

insanely high interest rate. They're a tribal lender so they have different laws that apply to them.

>Why did you need a $600 loan
user I know this is hard to grasp but there are people poorer than you out there. I work my ass off and still can't put food on the table.

You shouldn't ask for money you can't pay off. It's literally as simple as that.
If you asked for them, and signed a contract about it to get the money without thinking it through, you're the asshole for not paying it off.

It's your own fault then. You took a loan out while knowing the interest rate and then took long enough to pay it off that you ended up owing $3000. Ever heard of welfare? Food stamps? Food banks? You're poor because you are stupid and that's why you now owe this amount of money. Loan sharks pray on stupid people.

You clearly don't understand usury. It's unanimously agreed as an exploitative practice, there's a reason why these companies always go under compared to loan companies with reasonable interest rates. I'm sure if you were in this position you'd prioritize paying them over other finances.

There are endless sacrifices I'd do before getting in debt, including not eating.
I've done it before.

I even claimed I was stupid for taking the loan in the OP... but to defend usury and blame the poor person being taken advantage of is fucking retarded and beyond cucked.

>LMAO you got raped? Did you just like, try not getting raped?

People who get raped don't sign contracts that say that they will accept to get raped because they're too dumb to read a piece of paper.
Pay it off, make sure it is a lesson.

OP this is a pretty shitty situation but it's not the absolute worst thing possible. You can get out of it with a bit of budgeting.

Cut down on as much as possible. Take the bus to work instead of the car, only eat rice and lentils if you have to until it's paid off. Cancel things that aren't necessary for living like your phone plan (only use it for calls, you don't need Internet everywhere you go), Netflix, cable etc.

Extrapolate how much more you will owe them with your budget. Because you will likely end up owing them more than $3000. Just make sure you're paying off more than the interest rate racks up. Ask for help in budgeting if you have to, I'm sure your friends and family will be more than willing. Just don't ask them for money to pay it off.

At the end of this you will have learned a few valuable lessons, and you get to learn how to budget correctly for the future. Good luck.

>defending loan sharks ever
sasuga burgers
Loan sharks and insurance scammers should just be guillotined already

I argue that you should be responsible for the way you handle your finances. Loan sharks aren't good, not paying back money you owe isn't good either.
Don't take out debt if you're too poor to pay it off. That's it.

I'm poor but intelligent enough to not take a $600 loan with a high interest rate. If I absolutely had to, I would pay it off in a month. Stop playing the victim. Pay the loan off, take another one with a low interest rate and pay it in full if you have to. Retard. There are so many ways to get $600 when you are in a pickle and you chose the worst possible one. If you don't fix this, you won't be able to get another stupid loan because your credit rating will be fucked.

>You're poor because you are stupid and that's why you now owe this amount of money. Loan sharks pray on stupid people.

This.

The hell did you go to a tribal lender? If you're that desperate you could have at least gone to "reputable" payday lender. Still insane interest, but not $3800 on a $600 loan interest.

Of course you're right but the problem is that some people sometimes have no other options than taking loans.
And you would think that loaners would be fine with reasonable interest rates, making money but not gutting the person taking the loan ; but no, they want ALL the money, even the one people have no way of getting.
Their whole business is grossly under-supervised by States and instead of showing basic human decency they ruin lives. I don't even understand how they can sleep at night, with all the shit they put other people through

>And you would think that loaners would be fine with reasonable interest rates
No, I wouldn't, because I'm not retarded. That's literally it. Before signing a paper for a loan I read the conditions.
I literally ate once every other day for months because I got stuff to pay and didn't have the money. I stopped driving my car because I didn't have money for gas and insurance. There's no amounts of sacrifices I wouldn't do (including literal begging or working another job) before I ask from a loan from a loan shark.

I'm not saying they don't suck and that there needs to be more regulation, but don't get in fucking debt unless you have an extreme necessity and even then fucking inform yourself.
Full stop.

What was the reason for taking the loan?

Rent, as I was facing eviction. I don't know what the fuck to do anymore. I work 50 hours a week, break my back and still can't even fucking survive. And this is a common story in America, the richest country on earth.

I work 45 making 11/hr and I dont have it very bad.
Sounds like you're just not anal enough about tracking expenses and reducing costs.

People have different expenses and things like rent, insurance etc depends on location, user... I live in a relatively expensive city and insurance rates in my state are quite high.

>Ever heard of welshare, food stamps, food banks
>America is the only country in the world

Ask anywhere but Jow Forums, Jesus Christ