Arguments?

I thought a lot about my position in the migration debate recently and found that I still think mudslimes can fuck right off to wherever they came from. Arguing with other people however often makes that argument invalid, since they don't mind people from the stone ages among them.
What are good arguments against illegal mass migration from africa?
>Our social support systems will break down because those people are mostly of very low education and take more than they can give back
But user, things didn't get worse for me! The future will show you that the poor refugees will be the hardest worked here!
>The culture is not compatible with our, half of muslims in France support cutting off a thieves hand
They surely will adapt, our legislation is strong!
>We drain their home country of their only hope of economic growth because the young people they need to build are here now
But they'll send more money back, supporting those countries!
>They'll lower labor wages even more, causing lots of people to rely on state support
Prices will go back up in no time! Are you threatened by that anyways? No? Thought so, don't worry about it.
>They'll support and extend the Turkish community that refuses to adapt into our society since 3 generations
That's just because you don't accept them enough!
>They suppress their women...?
No, it's just their culture, you just don't understand them!
I have a loving white girlfriend that I hope to build a family with by the way, but I just don't know what to say to people that don't see an issue in any of this...

Attached: 20190317_121648896_75f4.jpg (400x377, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/essay/the-growth-of-germanys-muslim-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What I've found very effective that was also in the manifesto was just

>What is the limit of assimilation?
If you have a country where half of the population is native, and half immigrant, why would the immigrants assimilate? Better yet, why would they try to assimilate to a declining culture? Finally, would you really want to live in an Islamic culture, and if not, where will you go if things continue as is?

Attached: 1550680771619.jpg (2012x2048, 548K)

That's a very good argument, but not really applicable since the immigration in germany is about 60% form the middle east and immigrants in total make up about ~35% of the population in general. The argument I hear is that the immigrants are too diverse to take over with a single different culture

If everyone is a minority, what is the majority culture to assimilate to?

Anyway, it might be more effective in the US because we're looking at a demographic all-minority pie chart.

>What are good arguments against illegal mass migration from africa?
more happenings of course, smooth brain.
>thinking Germans, of all people, are waking up before it's too late

Attached: 1540038799610.jpg (407x600, 34K)

>help me to convince people about the reality when they dont acknowledge the reality
I feel you, fren. Just spend your energy somewhere more useful

Attached: 21F1CE7C-5D34-4994-B09F-A9F1627AAB43.jpg (407x550, 63K)

Just treat everyone the same and no more gibmees

we aren't a minority (yet), so the culture they should assimilate to is pretty clear

You know, I already said it and I'll say it again:
fuck the rest and just make sure to protect yourself and (if you have it) your family/friends or whoever you love.
You can't trust Germans to give a fuck as long as there is Fussball, Bundesliga, WM, EM etc.
A happening during a football game (or multiple matches) could maybe help but I'm only speculating at this point.

Why would immigrants want to assimilate to a racist, greedy, ignorant, shortsighted culture? If you want to play it by their game.

Or why would immigrants want to assimilate to a culture that is in decline?

What could be more useful than trying to convince people not to give up their own identity and beliefs to a bunch of cavemen?

This is not making them want to assimilate, it's about how to convince niggerlovers that replacing their own culture might not be as great as it might sound initially

I'm confused. I'm giving counter arguments to why Muslims wouldn't want to assimilate.

Usually just being frank and asking "would you want to live in an Islamic nation?" gets through.

Shit thread. Zzzzzzz.

just adopt the same course of action as Brenton and these problems will solve them selves

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

You don't really need arguments to why muslims wouldn't want to assimilate because I've yet to meet someone who would deny that. The point is trying to convince people why thats a bad thing. Everytime I come up with the islamic nation thing they mock me for that being not realistic and all
pewforum.org/essay/the-growth-of-germanys-muslim-population/

The best argument is that it doesn't matter.
Whatever you say can be counter-argued by exactly what you mentioned: "They are OK with it".
So they can bring rapists, murderers, people with backwards beliefs... And if they are OK it doesn't matter, because they, as the locals they are just like you, don't want to stop it.
It's like when Douglas Mourray said: "Even if we can help them by bring them here, how many rapes and murders are necessary to say 'enough'? Where do we draw the line, if there is any?" or something along those lines.

So what's the argument? YOUR lifestyle and your home, which you have all the right in the world to preserve, is going to change forever. If neither the foreign group nor the local group agrees to respect your choices then you're cornered between giving it all up and accept your extinction or fight to death to preserve it. But knowing this... Why would you argue about it with the same people that are OK to work against you? All you have is yourself and your likeminded peers.

Attached: DIEM.jpg (202x250, 13K)

can't have guns in germany

where to find likeminded peers though? I live in the middle of fuck nowhere and everyone here is either a) left wing b) indifferent about anything but football or c) borderline retarded. I've yet to see somebody who's even slightly con immigration and not a pain to speak with longer than 3 minutes...

Well, that's an entirely different story.
Why do you think tribalism has been demonized for so long? It's not because it's bad, it's because it's a closed gate against opressive changes.

There's a spanish legend, not sure how true it is, but it's the story of St Lazarus Gate.
When the french invaded, instead of getting close to a citadel to ram the gates, they bombed it with cannons. It didn't take long until, for some reason, it was raised back up.
So they bombed it again until it fell and before they could charge it was raised back up one more time. After a few attempts it didn't go back up, so they figured the strange mechanism broke.
When they charged in they found nobody, until they looked under the gate. The people inside the walls were raising it theirselves.
Nobody has that kind of connection anymore. Until we find it, we lost.

Thats a neat story you got going there, but it doesn't really get me anywhere with my problem...

>I thought a lot about my position in the migration debate
And you already jacked off to some negress in the past and such, is invalid

>jacking off to negroes

Attached: 879645.jpg (608x1070, 865K)