The repsonse to this true information which is undeniable

>Shill Bot NPC Hasbara Com Module #666
>"schizo" "tinfoil"

>Shill Bot NPC Hasbara Com Module #777
>"Its normal for people to take their shoes off carefully and lay down when being shot at and not run away"

Hoax confirmed

Attached: Theshoeah.png (1890x835, 1.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks
153news.net/search_result.php?query=new zealand&type=videos&cbsearch=
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So, they did it to promote censorship and to hide Israel attack on Palestine?
Please, man.. It can't be true..

bump because good catch

But why would her shoes coming off automatically mean it is fake?

sage

At least give us some credit...
If we did do it, it would not be because of fucking Gaza.
Who gives a shit about Gaza?

I don't give a shit about it, but I don't give a shit about Israel even more so.

More of a shit?
Less of a shit?
I need the exact number of shits goy, so I can charge you.

Dont you have to take shoes off in a mosque or something?

She ran out with shoes in hand.. They don't wear shoes when praying. Dropped shoes when shot. Not a good catch. Stooopid

Aspie-tier observation. If you've ever been to a mosque, you'd know you're supposed to take off your shoes when you go to pray.

Mutts got here before me

I don't think she had been in the mosque yet, I think she was on her way there. We never see her escape and she is walking towards the mosque. Chances are she had already removed her shoes and was carrying them to put where the shoes go. She just never made it there.

Whats stopping you from faking nuclear attack on own territory and then going full nuclear offensive against mudshit lands?

Yeah OP is an idiot. Move on.

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-124113_Chrome.jpg (1079x1244, 820K)

There were two people but this lady got shot. Cant you see, you moron?

We don't want more land, we even gave back large parts of what we conquered back to the bitching Muslims.
And I don't know what your'e talking about. No nukes here.
Definitely zero nukes.

>We don't want more land, we even gave back large parts of what we conquered back to the bitching Muslims.
Why are you cuckking yourself like that. Mudshits deserve a bullet to the head, not an extra clay

Your shoes fly off when you get shot.

>expecting a woman to get dressed in a hurry

Attached: skeleton-waiting.jpg (600x450, 244K)

>Shill Bot NPC Hasbara Module #999
"Everything OP said is factual but I can't deny that so I will misapply the term "idiot" which applies to my programmers-INTERNAL DIALOGUE MALFUNCTION ABORT ABORT ZZZZZ"

Ignore the bots please they are in need of shill firmware updates they are too slow to compute correctly.

>JIDF on thread
>So triggered forgets to change VPN as shill leak documents prove

Attached: leakedjewdocs2.jpg (1000x1294, 85K)

Derp.
No. The muslims take off their shoes when they enter mosque.
So when there is chaos at a mosque with people running about and trying to escape, there are going to be shoes kicked, dropped, carried and generally strewn about.
This is not the first time shoes have been seen on the ground.
Did a shoe just flied over OPs moms benis?

does anyone have a link to the video? All the links I had have been deleted

So people not having their shoes on is the sure way to spot a fake shooting?
Gee the illuminati is getting lousy these days.

two rockets hit tel aviv, less than 24 hours later, not even a full day this guy goes and shoots up two mosques, who cares? apparently brent and Israel does

>JIDF on thread
>So triggered forgets to change VPN as shill leak documents prove

Attached: 0cc0a450907c8d3a5f884339ac67b7a73d287a8b55d845ecb74b2d39e787e45d.jpg (229x255, 12K)

The livestream originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut (by himself or Bookface). It was downloaded, duplicated and reuploaded because it was shared in a thread on 8. He apparently drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. Did he restart a stream elsewhere perhaps?
There apparently was a press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to not share any livestreams (2 or more?)

Can we build up a timeline for the first and second attack and the time inbetween. Was there a timestamp at the beginning of the first livestream and when did the media started releasing the story about 2 attacks and multiple shooters (up to 4), where there was probably but him acting alone. How long did it really take the authorities to locate him?

After he drove off from the first shooting he at one point starts shooting through the windows of his car (at random (NZ?) people?). He had multiple guns sitting in his passenger seat, but reloaded from the back of his car during the first attack

First we have to establish the possibility of it. There is a video of him being apprehended by police. Figure out the street, figure out how far he got until he was captured

>206730049 (OP) #
IMPORTANT INFO ABOUT THE NZ FALSE FLAG ATTACK!!!

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-16/evidence-indicates-link-between-north-korean-embassy-break-and-christchurch-attacks

Attached: 1552085345763.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>who gives a shit about Gaza
Well, you do, for whatever reason.

Attached: 1541363362323.jpg (561x613, 91K)

you're such a fucking retarded mongoloid. end your life please. sandniggers don't believe in shoes so they rarely wear them.

153news.net/search_result.php?query=new zealand&type=videos&cbsearch=

Egypt and Jordan were different times (Muslims act well only when they fear you).
Gaza was a mistake pushed by the dirty lefty jews.

Are wymon even allowed in mosques?

Attached: 206695.png (956x650, 310K)

I'm from Israel man.

she was prolly holding them as she just left the mosque. then gets shot in the back and drops them. sorry to ruin your conspiracy theory.

I really don't understand your logic.
There were a rocket on Tel Aviv yes, you think our retaliation on the Muslims will be in NZ?
Even the "cover up for attacking Gaza" is not logical, our response was LIGHT. people here are mad that no Muslims were killed and want us to use more power answering the rockets.

>Shill bot self dick sucking low grade Hasbara Troll Module #6969-memeflag "retard"

Lame once against can't dispute reality which faggots like you will never own...God it feels good to be right and correct and smarter than the small hat brigade of anti-white dumbasses

Attached: 18ef6bf91edcd7e04c8dfcacb212b2aaca56ce12484e3f21b26f8a0e0fcacf18.jpg (255x230, 12K)

>go away zog propagandist...you have no power here

Attached: 3ba4037636291e62ed7a1e7b266bb08f2aa3a51482658a205f34e497a2c3a5cd.jpg (231x219, 8K)

It is customary to remove your shoes when you enter a mosque. She was exiting from inside the mosque.

I don't know, maybe the idea of putting them back on instead of just trying to gtfo asap didn't cross her mind. Probably had to do something with the fact that there was a raging faggot shooting and killing anything on sight inside the very same mosque.

Some of you guys are so fucking retarded that you put sub-saharian niggers to shame.

If Muslims are so terrible, why does every Jew in the United States and Europe want to import them by the millions?

Attached: (((hypocrisy))).jpg (1558x3571, 1.42M)

It's so hard to understand why white people in the United States are becoming anti-Kike?

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

OMG! Did you goys here, 50 people were killed on an island that nobody can find on a map!!! Can you imagine the senseless murder of soooo many people!?

Attached: (((murder_of_millions))).png (837x1557, 1.11M)

More shoes and a gallon of red interior latex.

Attached: 1552680886029.jpg (648x360, 27K)

Opps look at that dummy hand.

If there was a massacre the "live stream" was pre-recorded to cover the Mossad kill team.

Attached: 1552852938935m.jpg (1024x788, 95K)

Israel is our greatest ally
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

You're a literal fucking retard.

Why doesn't the Israeli military just use their artillery counter-battery radar to strike with pinpoint accuracy immediately after the rockets are airborne? The only reasons I can think of are either the rocket teams are a false flag unit or they want the excuse to indiscriminately bomb Gaza

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-22-13-25-1.png (716x992, 391K)

Those shoes got her killed.

She wasn't wearing her shoes. She was in a mosque where she had to take off her shoes to pray, and she just grabbed her shoes and fled sockfooted. Her mistake was wasting time grabbing her shoes before fleeing. Two additional seconds of time, and she wouldn't have been seen by the shooter and would have escaped with her life.