Lol based

Brenton Tarrant the terrorist behind the Christchurch mosques massacre visited Israel two and a half years ago. Isrseli official told me Tarrant entered Israel on October 25th 2016 and left Israel 9 days later

Attached: לכידה.png (707x488, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A jew would never lie
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you're saying he took his birthright trip?

lol, nope, just come to have fun i guess, iusrael is boring and shitty country

In other words, yes, it was a birthright trip.

Attached: 1547557863677.png (600x461, 618K)

>Stayed for nine days.
so...birthright.
this.

I've been planning to visit Israel for two years simply because the visa is easy to get, there is a shit ton of history, the dead sea, and I can hop over to Jordan to see Petra
Unless you're a hillbilly, people are traveling to different countries for fun user

fucking kek.
moshe you're alright. You have a seinfeldish sense of humor

He traveled the globe pretty freely.

Attached: 1552800406805.jpg (856x2182, 1.35M)

bump

i know, but israel is very small country, not like new zealand or jordan, half of the country here is shitty boring desert, i teen but i want to move out from where

i not jewish, american trash

i not american i polish
i live in little poland

still trash, tho i love warsaw when i visit there

WEW what a madlad! KEK I totally think this is /OURGUY/ LADS he is soooo based and redpilled
WEW topkek

where are you originally from and why are you in Israel?
do you have anymore info on the tweet you posted?

>half of the country here is shitty boring desert
the guy's from Australia

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/

>The memes were so cool
Dark humour is the best humour.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are a problem, he made this clear in the manifesto.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in, and comitted his attack in, a colonial nation that mass exterminated aboriginals. Opposing Israel for colonizing would be obviously hypocritical.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing sure but they don't dominate our civilization. Hitler crushed kikery with little effort once the people were behind him.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you retarded subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Brenton said he ultimately attacked Muslim men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable social tensions, gun seizures, speech crackdowns and the coming race war. Go pasta this low IQ shit in another thread, i'll see you there.

Attached: 1552747019050.png (1357x759, 423K)

Checked and look at those thunder thighs

>He didn't do what I would've done so he's mossad. Proof? Well, you're sooii! heh, that'll show em!
SAD!

This.

Attached: 21CE2C0F-6958-4D50-9681-3F571CC09F51.jpg (976x1295, 292K)

Israel is our greatest ally. Stay vigilant, save lives
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Is this guy that meme cartoon of the guy traveling the world celebrating diversity and then traveling the world and every city has the same demographics so he goes full klan hood?

Never! Watch this! Ooooops!!!!
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216