He's a marked man

Several gangs have confirmed he won't last long if he not in 24/7 isolation. We don't take the killing of children lightly here.

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213526

Attached: Untitled.png (544x497, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/national-video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503075&gal_cid=1503075&gallery_id=204773
islamagainstextremism.com/
legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1961/0043/latest/DLM329326.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yea whatever man.

>hurr durr childern
>muh gang
fuck off

This manlet is going to regret the day he was born.

Faggot Kiwis. He is a hero.

Attached: 1552657186732.jpg (720x620, 81K)

For me it's female feet

Attached: 1547205660318.webm (640x640, 908K)

Which gangs? The Backsheep Boys?

stop acting like what he did is as bad as what mudshits do. he didn't target a kids' concert like those subhuman animals

Also reminder that Tarrant ran away from 48 year old Muslim man.

Hahahahahha

REMINDER THAT THE SHOOTER WAS BASED AND REDPILLED.
READ HIS MANIFESTO; AND DON'T BELIEVE THE SHILLS SAYING IT WAS A PSYOP.

Attached: 1552849876223.jpg (1440x2147, 491K)

Well let that be that then, we didn't tell him to shoot fucking children, the God damn Zionists did

That he was supposedly an user, either ironically or unironically, is irrelevant when at the end of the it was only Zionists who gave the code black.

GOOD, now he will be placed in total isolation and lose his mind. permanent isolation is really a cruel form of torture that he deserves. people in permanent isolation cut themselves with razor blades all the time

>Speaking to the Herald, one man said the gang members had gone to the school to tautoko (support) the families.

>"Because they've come to New Zealand, they are part of us now. They are our people," he said.

>"That stuff that happened [on Friday], that was disgusting, there was no need for it. We're a club, we do our things but, nah, that's just wrong in every way possible."

SO FUCKING BASED.

hell be fine, the AB of the AZ will take him in.

Attached: InkedMouth_LI.jpg (898x600, 82K)

Wow I'm really glad you left a clickbait statement to go with your shitty news article link, I'll totally give your shitty fuckwit-made article clicks.
Why not instead you stop advertising on Jow Forums and instead get a real job? "HURF DURF CRIMINAL GANGS GAVE US A PRESS STATEMENT PLEASE LOOK AT THESE ADS DURF

Fucking kill yourself

His manifesto read 'I love Jews'

Here's one of them
nzherald.co.nz/national-video/news/video.cfm?c_id=1503075&gal_cid=1503075&gallery_id=204773

Cuck shill

>"Because they've come to New Zealand, they are part of us now. They are our people," he said.

one of my chickens once entered my dog crate, its is now a dog

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 40K)

Attached: badfad29d991b2dedc45b49b0b31c068.jpg (360x433, 27K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Attached: 201311484820284580_20.jpg (800x450, 52K)

Oh no, criminals don't like him. I've really changed my mind about his actions thanks to this news.

Attached: 1550440815931.gif (511x512, 105K)

This

Based.

Attached: Not Bad.jpg (474x437, 20K)

a bunch of retarded boomers?

>Backsheep Boys?

More like Backdoor Bois, where he's going

Why are you posting these subhumans you cuck?
I'm sure Brenton was preppared to die

Yes they may be, but they have some honor. Unlike your manlet.

He will be treated like a hero and you know it you fagget shill.

thanks for notifying everyone that you're a degenerate shitskin

The shills are the fucking psyop trying to gaslight people into thinking it wasn't fucking awesome.

If a thread suddenly disappears without being archived... it's manually deleted correct?

Based footfag

The UK is not your home. You don't belong there.

who cares what criminals say.

When the shooting first happened I thought Tarrant was the one who killed Ebba. I actually watched the video because I wanted to confirm if the scene from your top right was real. It was a total mind fuck when I finally realized what the actual order of events were.

He will lick ass, spoon a nigga, do what he needs to survive. Also Aryan brotherhood is in prison too you nigger loving faggot.

If they have so much honor, why are they in jail like the guy they hate so much? Whoopsie doodle!

Attached: 1549841987188.gif (607x609, 388K)

The point is, he will live in 24/7 isolation. He will go crazy.

>honor

moral subjectivist brainlet. It's spelt "honour", faggot.

>honor
>violent gang members

Are you retarded?

muzzie gangs have taken over NZ like bongistan.
Sad

nah
uncle tommy is doing all righty

This

REMINDER THAT ISRAEL STARTED EVERY SINGLE WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST TO SECURE THEIR CONTROL OF NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES

THE SHOOTER WAS A PSYOP TO ALLOW THE (((POLICE))) TO CRACK DOWN ON DISSIDENTS EVEN MORE THAN THEY ALREADY DO. AND SHUT DOWN ANY FORM OF EUROPEAN NATIONALISM AS TERRORISM.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE EVER HAPPENED IF (((THEY))) WERE "GONE FOREVER"

Now you got me laughing.

No he won't, he will have the time of his life in there laughing and real life memeing with the other inmates. He will be treated like a bloody legend.

he practically sucked their dick

Now I wish someone would shoot up a prison. Why dosn't that happen more? If you wanna kill a bunch of people why not kill a bunch of criminals while they're all gathered together in one place and can't escape? Think of all the tax dollars we's save if we'd just let these psycho shoot up a prison every few months.

Attached: 1518476451179.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Several gangs have confirmed you are a nigger country, NZ.

You’re country is filled with a bunch of white pussies literally nobody is afraid of you (unless you’re Maori, then respect)

Starting to wonder if Māori Gangs have informants running the show.

no-where is anyone's native home you fucking retard. populations have shifted since the beginning of time. you either lose your home land, preserve it or take others.

THERE WERE NO CHILDREN THERE YOU FUCKING LYING KIKE. READ THE MANIFESTO HE FUCKING SAYS HE CHOSE THAT DAY BECAUSE THERE WOULD BE NO KIDS THERE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 5abc48d7489fe.jpg (559x500, 37K)

except he will be in solitary confinement and you’re talking out your ass you dumb island nigger

Not if we send him meme-filled letters of praise.

Well if that is so then everyone "based and redpilled" is in serious trouble. Cause you fit the profile.

Also stop posting the girl's corpse, i find the exposure of her pubes distasteful knowing that sick fucks watching here get off on that shit.

it's ok

like most of alt-right manlets who post anonymously on taiwanese messageboards I bet he's an incredibly capable fighter

the fact that he got the shit kicked out of him (while holding an assault file) by a rotund afghan man with a credit card machine is probably not indicative of anything

he ran away from an unarmed Muslim wielding a credit card machine. hes a fucking coward of course he chickened out and didnt die in a gun fight with the police/offed himself.

he fucking went into a mosque of unarmed people. if he had any balls he would have gone to Rajava to fight ISIS, but that's take some balls, ISIS is armed after all.

HE'S A BITCH.

Attached: Dzh-5LfVAAAVtAj.jpg (1186x667, 236K)

>We

Criminal scum better not harm a hair on this artists head.

Attached: 1552665126997.jpg (1588x838, 479K)

What are these gangs going to do about the genocide of a race?

Also, if you had bothered to read his manifesto, you would know he was already ready to make the ultimate sacrifice for his people. Your supervisor isn't going to be happy that you haven't read the manifesto yet.

Attached: jng0ap.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

The livestream originally shared stops at around 17 minutes. Reason for this is probably because the livestream was cut (by himself or Bookface). It was downloaded, duplicated and reuploaded because it was shared in a thread on 8. He apparently drove to a second mosque and continued his rampage. Did he restart a stream elsewhere perhaps?
There apparently was a press release and a Dutch translation of it, advising people to not share any livestreams (2 or more?)

Can we build up a timeline for the first and second attack and the time inbetween. Was there a timestamp at the beginning of the first livestream and when did the media started releasing the story about 2 attacks and multiple shooters (up to 4), where there was probably but him acting alone. How long did it really take the authorities to locate him?

After he drove off from the first shooting he at one point starts shooting through the windows of his car (at random (NZ?) people?). He had multiple guns sitting in his passenger seat, but reloaded from the back of his car during the first attack

First we have to establish the possibility of it. There is a video of him being apprehended by police. Figure out the street, figure out how far he got until he was captured

This is all probably fake and gay. As if criminals like foreigner shitskins. He'll probably get handshakes and slaps on the back.

>misspelling easy words
>shitting on white people
>American flag

Post your hand, Paco, we all know you’re a goblino

(((((((HMMMMMMMM))))))))

I wonder why nobody has ever killed a bunch of cops or bankers or tech ceos, or teachers or goverment workers or anyone who is actually working against us and not just some people standing around or children?

You need to go back.

Lmfao why would he go fight ISIS? His problem was not wiht Muslims existing, his problem was with invaders of his homeland.

Attached: kebab remover.jpg (1024x577, 43K)

by Solitary...you mean in israel...living it up as a mossad agent that works with pakistan to spread international communism?

Post the quote dumbass

> Only now noticed there were pubes.

You pointed it out for me, user.

Attached: EmptySpanishGilamonstersmall.gif (350x200, 518K)

islamagainstextremism.com/

>CREAMED

Attached: 1552769506983.jpg (999x1023, 95K)

>he won't last long
The guy made a decision to do this figuring he would get killed in the process. I don't think the dissuades people any way.

He killed 50 mudslimes. He's gonna be decapitated with a shiv in 24 hours.

>gone to Rajava to fight ISIS
He didn't have to.

Attached: 1552763168986.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

Elaborate Taqiya

Attached: Muslims.jpg (576x644, 104K)

Like your opinion matter herschel, dont you have palestinian children to gun down with your McAr15

I'm guessing you've never been to prison

Not like he tortured anyone. If im ever murdered I would prefer multiple high velocity fataal wounds or a shotgun to the face than anything muslums and shitskins do when they murder

I want to know what was else on the playlist that got cut

is at a uruk-hai?

you are 4'7

Oh no a new zealand gang, im sure he's done for

>caring about spelling
>caring about syntax
>American flag
Show your hand cumskin lmao

>Gang openly threatens to kill someone

legislation.govt.nz/act/public/1961/0043/latest/DLM329326.html

Last I checked that's against the law, why aren't they being arrested?

Attached: Ohnobro.jpg (928x195, 35K)

lol i have been in jail and I would prefer perm isolation. sit and read books, come countries even allow a TV and whatnot

its other inmates that make prison a hard place to survive for autists

>New zealand
>His homeland

Yikes, didnt know he was and aborigine.

>muslim prison gangs
oh the irony

Attached: 1550434897937.png (700x700, 615K)

>gangs
>moralfags
OK.

Attached: 1498076506440.jpg (1180x1084, 114K)

No double it was a pol campaign.

gimme nao!

Attached: Mr. Krabs.jpg (512x384, 32K)

This too. Instead of attacking immigrants, my not the people who keep letting them INTO your country. Don't punish the rat, punish the idiots who keeps leaving the door open for them.

Attached: 1546919356719.png (961x964, 677K)

Well most sick fucks can spot it on their own without me pointing it out, i can't prevent that. I hope for your sake your not fapping to this shit.

Fun fact. Māori actors played the Uruk-Hai.

>let me tell you who’s a coward and who’s not as I shitpost and make threats on an anonymous anime image board

Wew’