Christchurch

It's so simple. All of you, cheering, showing any support or understanding for the Christchurch mass murderer are Nazi and racists. Believe it, we're fighting you. We are human beeings, male or female, we are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists or without any religion. We are lesbians, gay, hetero, inter and trans of any age we live all over the world, in any country and we love do do so. We are convinced of tolerance and the protection of minorities, we are so many, we have won over Hitler, so many other Dictators and the IS recently. We are so much more, so massively superior to you, ridiculous Nazis, go to hell.

Attached: yhr0x.jpg (827x550, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Killer was a mossad agent. The Israelis bombed over 100 mosques on the same day as the shooter shot one up. Use your head.

Attached: false_flag.png (1870x570, 140K)

Fuck off green nigger Been

and Heil Hitler!

Attached: 16c43da3dac7.png (800x517, 370K)

you're just beeing a racist terrorist against innocent people you don't like.

Jow Forums seems to be stuck in politics. This is spiritual shit going on. The truth is in the numerical coding in the news. Symbols and colors.

why do you hate nature, white children and happy white families you racist terrorist

Attached: 1544717816101.jpg (1440x1428, 1.12M)

SIEG HEIL

[Ides of March intensify]

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER

Project mockingbird talking points don't work here, my glow-in-the-dark friend.

>SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
This is now a TRUTH THREAD

Attached: _pol_-_OBVIOUS_MOSSAD_FALSE_FLAG_-_Politically_Incorrect_-_4chan_-_2019-03-15_04.37-vert.jpg (1510x1075, 1.01M)

((()))

>This is spiritual shit going on.
STFU larper. gnostic Luciferian shit is just mind control.

Project mockingbird only works on normies, sorry glownigger. Maybe facebook or reddit is more your speed.

DAY OF THE THORAZINE SUPPOSITORY IS COMING SOON, PREPARE YOUR ANUS

>muh mossad

Fuck off

Attached: 7e79kly8fd411.png (733x464, 125K)

>KILL THE OTHER GOYIM, GOY

Jews too lazy to do a job themselves as always.

Attached: 1552630170350.jpg (1080x1101, 161K)

>Muh knights templar
So I guess spyro 3 really did teach kids about ethnonationalism huh boomer?

Attached: 9D6AC99D-7FE3-415A-B792-308959675C0C.jpg (498x755, 119K)

aw man you got me

What did you say about me ? I have over 400 confirmed kills

a german wanting more rape and murder imported directly from the animal kingdom. Why am I not surprised.

>just post the truth in the shill thread

and there will be an end to the horror

Attached: 1552828303894.png (935x916, 747K)

Sieg Heil brah.

Attached: get_well_soon.jpg (724x401, 74K)

Heil Hitler

You're too dumb, your tricks don't work here. Go gaslight some Mexicans

eat a booger sammich you kike

They don't want the video shared because if you were to analyze and watch the video you would recognize that it's a fake. There are clearly shots that should spray blood that do not. There are clearly places on the drywall that should be soaked with blood and have holes in them that do not. He exits the mosque so that they can finish applying the dye packets and have a bloodied scene at the end. The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun. If you look closely at the scene where he enters the open room, he looks down at the ground to notice the mag he reloads with after he gets into the scuffle with the person who came from behind him. In fact, he knew the person was coming from behind him when he had his back turned as if you look at the camera he motions that he is going back into the hallway with his vision.

The truth is that this is staged to influence your beliefs. Don't buy the beliefs they're selling. Keep yourself and your family safe, don't associate yourself with this media frenzy.

This is all designed to give ammo to posters such as the OP, if you haven't noticed the organized shill campaign.

Here is mossad proof! BUSTED!!!
twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

Attached: 80346A00-507F-4BB9-B993-384E8E69C93E.jpg (665x1024, 121K)

Interesting.

Get the FUCK off this board

kek

>The bodies are moving because he's using an airsoft gun.
Nice copypasta you rat-faced kike shill.

Did that airsoft rifle also kicked brains out of that woman? Made muzzies hats flying? They also taken her out before he drove through her corpse? You faggots gonna gobble down every turd that falls of some glowing nigger typewritter, as long as there are Jews included. Acceleration is only way and you will be forced to act and no d&c shilling will change it.

But when he shoots their heads jerk rapidly. Clumps of hair fly off. I have seen war vids on Liveleak, it looks just like that.

Is it possible that the Muslims were TOLD it was going to be a false flag, but then unknown to them had it turn out to be deadly when he actually shot at them?

Is it - Occam's Razor - more likely that it was just a regular shooting, but the False flag part was that Jews orchestrated it?

I mean lets be reasonable here. Lets talk this out. I do believe crisis actors exist but there is a time and place for everything. What actually happened here?

> All of you, cheering, showing any support or understanding for the Christchurch mass murderer are Nazi and racists
yeah so what's the big fucking deal about it? you're saying it as if it's something bad.

It's a new pasta shills spread.

Imagine taking Jow Forums seriously
HAHAHA! Nobody here would actually kill anyone except maybe 2 or 3 people.

Ok how tf can you say it's fake when actual people died? Please explain.

>we are Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists or without any religion. >We are lesbians, gay, hetero, inter and trans of any age

And I'm just an Aussie with an ar-15!

Attached: 1552853091540.jpg (718x718, 104K)

This is raid thread. SAGE/slide thread

Attached: 1552852887955m.jpg (751x1024, 104K)

1 post by this ID!

>Take back the internet
The absolute state of leftwingers

Attached: npc.jpg (552x615, 30K)

Thats the spirit. Let the hate flow through you. All those racist and fascist subhumans, arent they. Hurting your feelings. Endangering you perfect vision of multicultiral diverse society where everyone has the correct opinions and correct color.

I know this is bait but, why do you hate white people so much?