Imagine being such a fat fucking pig that you need to think ahead about whether a restaurant can accommodate your...

Imagine being such a fat fucking pig that you need to think ahead about whether a restaurant can accommodate your fucking fat ass before you go there. There are millions of people in America who legitimately believe that being obese has no effect on their health and that body weight and fitness is a social construct.
How do we end this?
archive.is/4tk63

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.59.21 PM.png (1194x1470, 1.88M)

Its sort of like when I was an alcoholic, I'd have to choose the bars that I knew wouldn't shut me off. You can't end it. They need to get a grip and end it themselves.

Jesus christ this is pathetic, can we have a nuke now???

Really don't think I can take much more of this shit from the left...

stop being fat

>AllGo, the crowdsourced mobile app she founded to help inhumanely fat tubs of absolute shit find comfortable troughs.

This isn't real, right?

this is why I've retreated into the hobbit. at least a book about dragons and dwarves makes sense

>fat worthless fucks are fat fucks
>fat worthless fucks are too fucking fat to sit in "skinny" aka normal chairs that are designed to support 300 lbs
>fat worthless fucks demand accommodations to cater to to their fat fuckedness
here is my accommodation: PUT DOWN THE FORK YOU FAT WORTHLESS FUCK

No. They need to end themselves

Attached: 1492621703291.jpg (901x473, 65K)

That’s kinda mean OP.

Maybe if your too fat to fit in the chair at the restaurant it is a sign you don't need to go out to eat. Might I suggest a gym?

Literally just stop eating and drinking and snacking so goddamn much. You don't even have to exericse ffs just eat heatlhy.
You don't even have to exercise.
>but i'm sad and depressed and i eat muh feelings ;_; and i don't have the time
kys

>plus size americans
Not
>americans of size

wtf is the difference between plus size and fat? it's literally the same exact thing

Tying ones shoes and wiping ones ass are also daunting tasks for them among many others they would encounter hourly and daily, you would really need to be a sadist to be that fat and do nothing about it. They’re as mentally ill as fags and trannys and all use the same tactics to garner sympathy, it’s psychopathic or some shit.

>Restaurant
>Needing to accommodate fat people

I think we need to force self improvement on our fellow whites, and support fastfood/bad habits for nonwhites. A great strategy.

the fuck is that ? some yeast? look his back the fuck, some red shit is coming out of his skin lmao

>How do we end this?
Not at all. Just let them die from their "healthy" obesity.

don't even start poo bro

Attached: 1550300502042.jpg (480x651, 130K)

fixed

Attached: fatasfatass.jpg (1194x1470, 443K)

I used to be fat.
6'2, 250lbs, now 188lbs
I spent about 2 years like this. It felt so fucking gross just to be in my own body all the time that this feeling alone eventually wore on me and is what got me to finally lose weight. I can't even imagine what allows people to go beyond that and become true ham planets.

>They’re as mentally ill as fags and trannys and all use the same tactics to garner sympathy, it’s psychopathic or some shit.
No, they didn't come up with that themselves. Lying media told them all that "healthy at every size" shit etc.

It protects their feelings.

If I lick those cheese rolls will I die?

Women are plus size. Men are fat.
How can you not know this you racist bigot?

I just went out with my brother in law a couple days ago to some shit bar. He couldn't fit in a booth meant to accommodate 2 people. he could hardly breathe during the meal. I want to slap the fuck out of him because it's only getting worse and he has an infant daughter. I've been in other situations before where we had to wait for seats big enough to fit his fat ass. He's an embarrassment.

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 5K)

They need to die ASAP

>I want to slap the fuck out of him because it's only getting worse and he has an infant daughter.
God, who fucked that landwhale? How do fat guys like that even achieve successful penetration?

>be restaurant
>strive to accommodate fatty customers
>prepare 6 million bloomin onions in readiness
>slim customers turn away
>it's okay - more room for fatties who spend more
>fatty customers turn away
>wtf
>turns out fatties don't like to watch other fatties eat
>for the same reasons they don't like mirrors

>He couldn't fit in a booth meant to accommodate 2 people.
>has an infant daughter

Sorry, but my only thought is who the fuck has a kid with something that fat?

My sister, who is also morbidly obese. Their kids are fucked.

Sometimes I feel honor killings should be allowed in our culture.

when a table for 4 becomes a table for 2

Attached: best.png (512x77, 7K)

>slowly turning yellow
damn, he is becomming a asian

Attached: bbb+.png (523x81, 7K)

>I want to slap the fuck out of him because it's
>only getting worse and he has an infant daughter.
Dads must be reasonably fit. You have to keep up with your kids. You're a role model, as well. Plus, you can't afford to be invalid or dead by their teenage years. Still, I meet big parents all the time, and most of them are quite dedicated to their children. I just hope they last.

The sister probably cucked him

Heart Attack Grill will accommodate you and super plus size goyim that weigh 350lbs eat FREE.

>Fortnite trained me to be a killer and floss on the corpses of my enemies

Seriously, fuck him for not actually dancing before leaving.

Hope you're doing better :)

No nukes just rationing

fat peoples should just be forced to lose weight
or just lose any wealthcare right
they send drug addicts in centers to get clean afterall

I have fat family members that do this, they cant fit into some booths at restaurants. The get mad anytime i say they shouldnt have sweets or junk food. The eat fast food for every meal pretty much and they are fucking miserable. I tell them i dont want to ever be fat, nor do i want my kids to be fat. They act all offended, then i casually explain to them that America is what is called Hyper fat.

I go onto explain they are so fat, that they are amongst the fattest people to ever exist in the entirety of human history. I tell them that the USA is growing every yeaar and one day we will be like that pixar movie wally, where humans are so fat none can even walk.

I tell them that they are so big that in 1910 they would qualify as the worlds fattest person. Yet all my warnings go unheeded as they continue to eat bad, and complain how miserable they feel. I blame the jews, for lowering food standards and quality so low that garbage like Mcdonalds is allowed to exist. During WW2 the Nazis always claimed Jews had tried to subvert the foods nutrition. Citing that Germans where healthier than British soldiers that received unhealthy rations with foods full of filler.

>fatty is to fat to go out to eat
Seems like a problem that solves itself.
Oww muh leg!
This type of "equality" is what the feminists are fighting for of course.

Attached: 55a962e655180_p9benefits.jpg (620x413, 40K)

Have a room called the pig pen where hogs can come for feeding time. They also can’t fly on planes only ship big ships no Mexican family is gonna allow a fat person to ride on their boat across the rio grande

I swear to god the fatties are a literal plague on society. They consume more resources and yield equal or less work. They are also a national security threat since fat kids can't be drafted to the easy basic military requirements. For my fat person story I remember at Six Flags some fat dude that need to use two seat belts to strap himself in a raft

to be fair, it would be in the restaurants' best interest to accommodate and enable these fat fucks. like the Heart Attack Grill

>“It puts the onus on the fat person,” said Ms. Baker, 32, who fluctuates between size 22 and 24. “We are the paying customers. We are paying you. We want to be comfortable and treated like humans.”
Americans will still defend capitalism, even though this very article shows how it reduces people's worth into mere dollar figures.

This fat cow is so fat she can't even sit in human-sized seats, but she's the paying customer. She's paying you. She wants to be comfortable and treated like a human, and you will do that even though her porcine mass could power small African towns for days if she were cremated, because all that you care about is money.

Attached: 1550187068105.png (865x575, 13K)

it would be extremely funky

It looks like years and years of beadsores. The white stuff is likely some sort of powdered disenfectent on his open sores.

They should all be thrown in prison. This special prison would have walls and razor wire like a normal prison, but no gate. Only a narrow door, just wide enough for a normal person to come out sideways. Also it wouldn't really be a prison as the door wouldn't have a lock. Any fatass that wanted out would only have to lose enough weight and they'd be free to go.

This prison or fat camp would have a gym and a wide selection of healthy foods. There would also be all sorts of junk food and sugary drinks. 1% of the fast food and soda would be poisoned but all of the healthy food would be safe to eat. So the pigs would have to make a choices: gluttony vs freedom, celery vs agonizing death. This would all be livestreamed or maybe they could make it into a reality show to compete with My 600 Pound Life.

Attached: 1460759991273.jpg (720x960, 48K)

I worked with a woman who was obese and had gastric bypass surgery (had her stomach stapled shut to 1/3 its size). She would eat boiled chicken breast and a salad for lunch in an attempt to eat healthy. But she would always have a 44oz slushy from Sonic on her desk and a bag of candy she would snack on all day. She seriously thought eating a healthy lunch would offset the massive amount of sugar she consumed all day.

>no gate. Only a narrow door

kek i like the idea

Attached: 6E03C388-05C0-4BE0-B60E-0B0BF6445AD9.jpg (678x852, 431K)

Was the salad drowned in half a quart of ranch?

Attached: 1509837060691.jpg (720x452, 86K)

one is a culture the other is a hate crime.

I kinda feel sorry for these people because I eat like shit and never get fat.

>it reduces people's worth into mere dollar figures
people's worth can be measured in many currencies whether it be dollars, shekels, coins, goats, blood etc. whether you like it or not. To all businesses, customers = money

idk what's the difference between colored people and people of color?

Attached: tvckhzrhlyoy.png (352x240, 73K)

You ever watch WALE?

My work offers a $70 a month discount on the health insurance prices if you meet some very easy fitness standards. You can link a fitbit to their system and if you get 5,000 steps 100 times in a year you automatically get it. If you provide evidence of a gym membership you get it etc. There are like 10 ways to get the discount. It is hilarious sitting in the break room listening to all the fatties complain about how the discount is bullshit because they are such fat fucking slobs they don't qualify in any of the 10 easy to do options.

>(((plus-size Americans)))
You mean fat fucks with absolutely zero self-control. Maybe if they ate less they wouldn’t be so fucking fat

I would hardly call 6 2 and 250 fat.

When you become so fat that you look like a tetris game

fuckin nice. Roosh also wrote an article like that a while back
rooshv.com/eating-disorder-training-for-fat-american-women

Just stopping eating out/ordering in/not having any junk food in the house is enough. Your not likely to overeat when you're eating normal food all the time.

>The cat's 1000 yard stare

You know that cat has seen some shit when that thing got undressed.

Only one problem with this plan....
How do you get them in?

you just know she forces the poor beast to watch

STOP EATING, YOU BLOBS. IN, OUT, STANDING ON YOUR HEAD, WHATEVER. JUST STOP PUTTING FOOD IN YOUR FACE.

Crane over the walls.

How abosutely DARE you!

Fatty wants attention and she uses her business as a justify it, but she also has the state on her side. Under True Capitalism, restaurants would be able to refuse her service for being disgusting and disparaging them in the press.

>How do we end this?

I wish i knew. There's too many people who need to be fed into a wood chipper.

>Literally just stop eating and drinking and snacking so goddamn much
Some fat people get fatter doing that. It slows their maamomotabolism. I'm not looking the word up, fuck you leaf

Attached: smart ass fat kid pepe.png (789x750, 18K)

Ayy

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-212536.jpg (1080x2280, 456K)

What do they want, a fucking trough?

>fat worthless fucks are too fucking fat to sit in "skinny" aka normal chairs that are designed to support 300 lbs
>>fat worthless fucks demand accommodations to cater to to their fat fuckedness
>here is my accommodation: PUT DOWN THE FORK YOU FAT WORTHLESS FUCK

The average restaurant now has booths so big, regular sized people can't get anywhere near the table. It's fucking insane.

It's the same thing. "Plus size" was invented so fatties don't feel bad about themselves when shopping for clothes.

My sides. America in a nutshell. Here ? It would be S-F.

you don't, it's a self-solving issue in the end.

No one is fat in a famine
Drop the fork you fat cunts

God damn it.
>Our world wasn't designed with large bodies in mind.
No fucking shit, either were your bodies.

Bullshit you fucking rube. If you don’t eat, you get thinner. Dickshits like you make it sound like no one could ever starve to death because not eating would make them bigger forever. All the excuses, faux-metabolic, and irrelevant genetic bullshit is just that: bullshit. Burn more calories than you take in and you will fucking lose weight. Now fuck of back to your trough you bloated sack of gunk.

Crane it is.

Attached: 1483418842674.jpg (666x639, 100K)

I bet she isn't stupid enough to open an "all-you-can-eat" restaurant for fatties.
Ever seen them at those places.

...how do you get the sling under her?

credit card companies and banks love fatties. They have no impulse control. They eat eat eat spend spend spend.

Thanks user, yeah, had to call it quits.

>both smiling

this shit is hilarious

>alcohol

get on that cocaine train brother

it will change your life

why there was no obese in Auschwitz then ?

>Check out our website for the latest news about our plans to expand!
The fucking irony.....

But they do accommodate, it’s called the drive thru

I thought I read that sugar would cause your stomach to dump if you ate a bunch of it after having a gastric bypass? How is that giant slushy worth that grossness?

>Your not likely to overeat when you're eating normal food all the time.
This. Fat people overeat becuase they are always hungry. They are always hungry because of lack of nutrients. Because their diet is carb sugar fat salt laden shit.

Photographers only photographed the thin prisoners because of thin privilege.

Crane.

That's fucking brilliant. Unthinkable in the west but I can totally see the japs doing a show like this without the poison of course.

Attached: 4524323423.jpg (317x395, 20K)

>No one is fat in a famine
and there were no fat jews in Auschwitz.

Attached: 1539721560163.jpg (512x361, 55K)