Stormcloaks or Imperials?

Stormcloaks or Imperials?

What say ye?

Attached: Untitled.png (716x719, 765K)

I remember when Bethesda shilled their own game on here and made it a raging success

Stormcloaks. The imperials are cucks!

Spoken like a true Aldmericuck.

Stormcloaks
They are unironic ethnic nationalists and work to expell the altmer jew and his imperial golem.

You'd mak a fine rug, cat!

Ulfric is controlled opposition!

Nah, the Thalmor simply like to THINK they own Ulfric, but he's beyond their ability control.

Agreed. In Ulfric's Dossier it's said the Thalmor released him at the perfect time so that he would take up the helm of rebellion. By fracturing the Empire, Ulfric weakens any response the the Empire can have against the Thalmor.

That said, I still support the Stormcloaks but not a full rebellion. More of a change the laws. The Thalmor are waning in power at this time anyways.

They don't plan on controlling Ulfric, but they know what he plans on doing. The help to ensure this by making Skyrim's citizens' lives hell. This way when he starts the rebellion, half of skyrim will already be on his side.

Overall this is pretty clever story telling as it makes everything grey in color. Hell we're still talking about it 7 years later.

I used to be an adventurer like you, then some dumbass dared to challenge me with an Imperial.

Attached: Stormcloak_Soldier_000AA932.png (600x1000, 1.45M)

Stormcloaks. The struggle they have with the Imperials is an appt illustration of the woke white mans struggle against the jewish cuck.

Attached: 5440d99d555f7c5cb8eb748c8dfd206f.jpg (499x666, 66K)

Imperials, stormcucks are a bunch of good goys who want to weaken the empire

Thalmor Stooge

Stormcloak

More importantly, Greymanes or those Battleborn pussies

Stormcloak. I'm stormcloak in real life and I hate any non white living on my land.

There is no redpilled choice because jewed game

About that stupid Thalmor report. It doesn't say that the Thalmor control Ulfric. It says that he is doing their bidding by starting the civil war. However, at this point, it doesn't matter to the Aldmerri Dominion who wins, all they want is for it to continue. So, if you support Ulfric to kick out the empire and end the war, you're still going against the Thalmor's interests.

Imperial are the smarter choice. stormcucks are going to collapse the only thing stopping the Altmer from invading deeper into Tamriel. I for one have accepted or elven overlords as long as My Beloved Orsimer are allowed to purge highrock of the Bosmer menace.

Attached: NM6P5Z5.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

>gay flag
>stormcloak
Not suprised

Imperial, but by technicality. Ulfric had the right idea, but his scope was too small. Campaign not for Skyrim for the Nords, fight for Tamriel for Man.

Thalmor back Ulfric Stormcloak as a known quantity to further weaken the empire. Hadvar's dad is redpilled on it.

imperials to fuck the elfs later

Both go to the saltrice fields.

Attached: th.jpg (735x1086, 105K)

Dirty fucking beaner I'm gonna kill you until you die like my grandparents did with those shitty islands you want to claim.

Imperials. Stormcloaks are controlled opposition made to weaken the empire for an Aldmeri victory in the second great war. Even if stormcloaks win, the thalmor could just take skyrim easily.

Attached: talos guide you.jpg (640x640, 74K)

>Gas the High Elves

The Imperials can help drive out the elves.

Who cares? That game fucking sucks.

Topkek.

Looks like someone didn't read the dossier.

Yeah but in the long run, who benefits from a weakened empire ? Who benefits from dividing a once combined force of enemies into smaller groups who hate eachother ? Because if you think that shit trowing nords will stop the dominion you are nuts

Attached: 1531590899447.jpg (700x606, 30K)

>Aldmericuck
Lmao you're probably a faggot ass inferior Nord or even a butthurt orc. Stay mad nigger

Attached: 4a5.jpg (573x820, 111K)

I don't give a shit about your wars, s'wit.

Attached: remove.png (385x483, 376K)

Attached: Skyrim+belongs+to+the+nords+_f316d76c9bae9cd6f10b95b9cf046849.jpg (1440x900, 821K)

While Men fought for supremacy against themselves and Gods alike, the ever enlightened, indolent elves lounged around in ivory towers on their tropical paradise.

They don't deserve the world. They are just another obstacle for man to overcome in his endless quest for dominance.

Answer is simple

Attached: 1451478079393.jpg (640x640, 80K)

But you’re leaving a fractured and weaker empire. Save the rebellions until after the Thalmor are hanging from trees.

>Dossier says that the most beneficial status is a stalemate

The game literally (un)justifies both decisions

Your choice literally doesn't fucking matter retard

>Stormcloaks or Imperials?
More important question:

Serana, Illia, or Jordis?

Attached: BestGirls.png (1270x795, 2.87M)

Surely the Emperor is just playin 11-dimensional chess. His support to the altmer is just for show. Khajiit immigrants are great for the economy as long as they come legally. MTGA

CHIM

Sylgja

Lydia

Aela

Attached: waifu.jpg (1440x2560, 592K)

>Khajiit immigrants are great for the economy

Ysolda agrees

Based dunbro, why don't we put our differences aside and join together in a crusade against man?

Stormcloaks. The Empire is fucked, and since the game doesn't let you take the mantle of Emperor from that non-dragonblooded imposter cuck, letting provinces take back control of their own racial lands is the key to toppling the Dominion.

The Stormcloaks may be less cosmopolitan and progressive and advanced as the Imperials, and it may be hard to side with primitive, traditional, and frankly savage cultures with ancient religions, but the Nords are the only ones who pose a real threat to the (((Thalmor)))

Cucked and bluepilled

Attached: 1c6df7cb845052ce6272b0e2a1c7821f.jpg (797x1003, 124K)

obv Serana

Nigga you gay

Yiff in hell, furfag

strumclauks

How'd that volcano work out for ya, darkie?

>Nords
>Pose a threat to anyone but themselves
Pick one

You n'wahs are contentious fools fighting your pitiful battles over dirt. The Dragonfires are dead. The age of the Daedra is upon us. We are fucking doomed!

P.S. Watch your fucking back Argonians I'm coming for that ass.

Attached: ancapvanni.jpg (638x477, 77K)

Sorry, can't hear you over all this winning.

Attached: dcaa20b-0ece0b2e-495e-45df-8285-8854c94b716b.jpg (1608x2614, 405K)

The Empire is Law, the Law is Sacred.

The Thalmor will not divide us.

Attached: 1524290417116.jpg (821x973, 101K)

wrong, read the dossiers again
they state the aldmeri dominion has no control over ulfric.
meanwhile the empire are puppets of the aldmeri as they are tasked with cracking down on talos worship like the traitors they are, creating unrest in skyrim which again plays into the hands of the aldmeri dominion.
even the first mission for the empire they want to false flag and lie and cheat their way into support by the natives of skyrim.

Good taste, bongbro

No followers.

MGTOW.

If the high ranking officers of the imperial legion already almost openly proclaim that they are preparing for great war 2.0 and the talos ban was only a farce that wasn't enforced anyway, then the only people siding with the stormcloaks are snownigger larper or legitematly retarded.

Attached: 1477628105206.png (1350x2128, 395K)

>that flag
Are you a Hlaalu? This is a dealbreaker.

Actually great considering that now the tribunal is fucked, I'd let dunmer into Summerset because their people are hardy and they're good mages, we can provide some backup to our cousins until Vvardenfell is back on it's feet

The Empire was a globalist force that gave equal rights to subhuman liggers and kiggers.

Remove the Imperial animals from Morrowind.

Attached: 4bf839576e86c87c4d59489457799783.png (835x1200, 867K)

Borgakh the Steel Heart

Attached: 1476731064958.jpg (560x683, 77K)

That might be true if the Empire was at all interested in fighting the Thalmor. They say that they're the only thinking keeping it out of Skyrim but that's bull considering that it was by Imperial decree that they are permitted to root out worship of Talos in the province. The Empire is the only thing keeping the Thalmor in Skyrim

>grug choose stormrock
>skyrock for the nords
>hmm why yellow skin tribe so happy?

>stormcloaks or imperials
Bridge Four. House Kholin

Attached: 3EAC743C-9A3A-491D-8A71-8E6105CA2C0D.jpg (1632x1459, 845K)

Imagine trusting the future of Skyrim to these two queers...

Attached: gaymar.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

>you will never have a qt vampire waifu
why live

Attached: Serana-The-Elder-Scrolls-Skyrim-hetalianstella-37843091-800-1050.jpg (800x1050, 890K)

was about to post the img, atleast someone has a sensible view

I always play as a Thalmor agent, fuck fighting for the losers

Stormcloaks, though honestly the Imperial's plan was more realistic. Had the Imperial's been smart though, they would have contacted the Stormcloaks in secret, and made it only look like they were really fighting against them. Use the farce as an excuse to re-militarize, and then catch the the pointy eared kikes off guard. "lose" against the Stormcloaks, so as to force them to get directly involved, and then betray them so the armies they send in are cut off from reinforcements. Have pre-planted agents in their homeland set fires, and sabotage their cities, just to be sure. Place a few double agents in their army to betray them publicly, and have others "expose" these agents so they get into positions of trust.

I want to like the stormcloaks but they are so unlikable and stupid.

Stormcloaks.

The Empire is a multirracial and multicultural globalist shithole ruled by a corrupt and traitorous elite that can't even win a fucking war against catboys and cannibal treefuckers.

The Empire forces to live in the same borders the niggers of Hammerfell and the Nords of Skyrim, so redpilled lamao XDDD

Attached: 1526936219635.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>search galmar
>empty

Do your job and fill him up, Ulfric

Based and yellowpilled

Nice try elf.

Skyrim belongs to the dwemer you shit

Skyrim for the nords, to be honest.

Attached: 1534778098512.jpg (396x313, 27K)

>talos worshiping in 2019
>nordcuck on a stick

Based and yellowpilled
Altmer, my cousin.

Not if the dragonborn fights against the thalmor. You idiots forget that the very character you play is pretty much a god. If you take the Storm cloak side they could take everything.

You guys should check out Enderal, its free if you own Skyrim and the story/writing is about 1000x more compelling than Bethesdas garbage

Haha not anymore they're all fucking dead.
You goldies and your goddamn Aedra.

Attached: laughingtelvanni.jpg (480x480, 45K)

This. If the Empire, including Skyrim, couldn't win the Great War, why does Ulfric think that Skyrim can beat the Thalmor alone?

Imperials, easy. Stormcloaks were created by the Thalmor and Tulius knows that, the only way to stop them is for all of the Imperial lands to unite against them. Sounds familiar?

Yes, our goddamn Aedra, look at us now.
I propose a temporary alliance between the best of mers to wipe out the undesirables in the world, then we can part ways peacefully.

what's the best Morrowind house and why is it Redoran?

Attached: 1519911248888.jpg (917x640, 53K)

nigga i tripped over a pot and fucking died on legendary mode how am i supposed to fight an entire army

Imediatelly after winning the war, Solitude's new Jarl enacts policies to aid the beleaguered dark elf minority.

WTF is this cucked shit?!

You're also going into the saltrice fields, traitor.

Attached: Try+looking+up+elder+scrolls+dunmer+or+dark+elf+art+_889b26cbb2576ae231886e1078842ebe.jpg (736x626, 86K)

>I propose a temporary alliance between the best of mers to wipe out the undesirables in the world
You funny guy.

Attached: SixthHouse.png (1899x575, 214K)

>Not if the dragonborn fights against the thalmor. You idiots forget that the very character you play is pretty much a god. If you take the Storm cloak side they could take everything.

There's no load button in the real world, stormcuck.

Stormcloaks. The Aldmeri might be able to defeat the reguards and imperials but they don't have the manpower to hold it. Isn't the Aldmeri getting screwed in hammerfell by guerilla tactics from the reguards? It's like the USA in Iraq, they win the war but afterwards they get slowly drained of resources. If they can't conquer one human province how will they take three?

Imperials; they will go on to crush the thalmor once more as under Talos with the dragonborn a veteran and leader of their ranks

>i tripped over a pot and fucking died on legendary mode

That's OK, I got stuck between two texture seams, doomed to remain there for all eternity because using the dev console to fix Todd's bugs is cheating on legendary mode