Jews are white

Have you ever actually seen a Jew? They are whiter than most Americans. Not only skin tone, but they clearly have caucasoid phenotypes, from skull structure to facial features. They have a lot of Neanderthal DNA and a high IQ. They may jot be pure-bred Western & Northern Europeans, but their phenotypes are undeniably those of white people. Their religion is different and they have Semitic genetic markers, but the only reason people say they aren’t white is because of the “muh subversion” meme.

If you don’t want Jews in the ethnostate, then YOU are a NIGGER. Many Jews are based and redpilled, right-wing and reasonable. I think their high IQ and Caucasian features will be welcomed in the ethnostate. Give me just ONE reason why Jews shouldn’t be allowed in the ethnostate. Serious answers only, no memes.

Attached: CF38207E-FD46-4EEA-B933-CAA7849D03C7.jpg (220x295, 14K)

based lets go rape some palis and eat their children

no philtrum = subhuman

yeah I agree with most of the viewpoints expressed on this board, but I don't buy the bullshit about the jews either.
If anything, jews are superior to white people.

WOW COOL I CAN'T WAIT TO DIE FOR ISRAEL! PRAISE OUR ZOG MASTER RULING OVER US! GOSH I LOVE DEGENERATE SHIT SPEWING OUT OF TV'S!

GOD BLESS ISRAEL! GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE KILL EVERY MUSLIM

There are some bad Whites, but there are no good jews.

Attached: FagotKiek.png (418x766, 160K)

Fuck off cunt, I'm not white

Attached: OP.gif (152x150, 1.3M)

Still no real answers yet, only memes, just as I thought. You can’t give me a reason why Jews shouldn’t be in the ethnostate because THERE ARE NONE.

I unironically agree. When I see a Jew, all I see is another white person.

Why are jews over represented in areas of political and cultural influence?

They are Brachycephalic Mongoloids like the Turks. They belong to the Armenoid Race. The Armenoid race intermixing with Europeans creates what you see in the Balkan region.

Attached: Global25_Anc_K7_Shareable_Ancient_Ancestry_By_Population1_Ashkenazi Jews.png (1302x270, 28K)

they are sandniggers who present white

Attached: mohammed.jpg (992x558, 77K)

our vastly superior IQ
our paternal levantine origin
our non-european tradition
our disproportionate success rate
our conflicting ideologies

Attached: 1552281630381.png (500x497, 311K)

nice vpn u got there (((shlomo shekelsteinowitzberg))), why dont u show us ur real location

I’m not Jewish. I am a red-blooded American who knows whiteness when he sees it.

They're so beautiful

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-164346.png (1440x2560, 1.75M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-164720.png (1440x2560, 1.51M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-164750.png (1440x2560, 1.72M)

It is somewhat of a spectrum

Some Jews look way more Jewish than others. Jews in general also occasionally have significant admixtures based on where they settle. That's why some Hasidic Jews have red or blonde hair (if curly) and Moroccan Jews can look more Middle Eastern

You are a disproportionately ugly people though, though granted that's subjective

Remember too that the especially ugly ones are not chosen to be famous and have their images posted everywhere

And that's without considering the importance of makeup, hair dye, etc. Look at "Zack Morris" from Saved by the Bell vs the Jewish actor today

It's gross

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-165439.png (1440x2560, 1.48M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-165513.png (1440x2560, 1.77M)

just another variety of sandnigger

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-165531.png (1440x2560, 1.66M)

Not to say I haven't seen the occasional gorgeous Jewish woman but come on you guys look Jewish unless you're heavily mixed

I will say, in Northern Europe, where red hair is somewhat more common, Jews are portrayed as having black curly hair

In Southern Europe, where black curly hair is more common, Jews are seen as stereotypically redhaired

Attached: Screenshot_20190317-165553.png (1440x2560, 2.93M)

Jared looks pretty German.

I'm all for a Jewish ethnostate, just one where you all go to Israel and never interact with any of us again

I would also accept space

Bagel remover when?

They wouldn't get their ugliest, most stereotypical Jew to be the face of their movement

Kissinger was pretty ugly though

They're white when it serves them

Attached: 1511710275032.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Because traitors aren't allowed in the ethno state. Jews have a strong group preference and were instrumental in working towards the decline of the Western World.

Attached: JewHate.png (1275x632, 458K)

Hello david
*sage*
Bye david

Ashkenazi Jews are white because they're Caucasian Khazars who've interbred with other Slavs and Germans.

They aren't Jewish by blood.

They're organized criminals, faggot.

jews are trash and kind of just destroy the west. they run hollywood and the MSM. if you like them then you sir are THE nigger faggot in this situation and they will always be kikes