Is there an dating website that focuses on how you will be in a relationship...

Is there an dating website that focuses on how you will be in a relationship, rather than your skill in getting into a relationship? I get that people can build "charm" and other skills to get a date with practice, but that ability really has nothing to do with how you will be in an actual relationship.

Attached: bold_and_brash.jpg (655x800, 86K)

Your skill to get in and to be in are the same skill guy. You have got to realize the social exposure and vulnerability is a constant. She can reject you at any time for your behavior. Her dating you does not consign her to liking everything you say and do.

It's not places, it's one constant journey. You need to figure out why rejection hurts you so bad; for me, it was always a bit of relief like, Oh, I don't have to put on airs around her anymore.

Talking to strangers and talking to someone you know is completely different things.
Maybe OP is one of those people who wants to know a girl before dating, but understands that no woman wants that.

It's actually not, people are just afraid of one more than the other.

>Maybe OP is one of those people who wants to know a girl before dating, but understands that no woman wants that.
But user, dating is the process of getting to know someone. "dating" just means making plans to spend time talking & bonding with someone you consider to be a romantic prospect, so that you can decide whether or not to make it serious or take it further.

OP unless you can succinctly explain what that would even look like, dont bother asking.
You're just too chickenshit to say "hi" and start from there.

It's not. It really, truly is not and the fact that you think so is a loud scream to your inexperience in the matters.

So there is no light at the end of the tunnel?
I am just making my life miserable for no reason?
Even if I find the unicorn woman that is both friendly and young, I have to spend the rest of eternity being the kind of clown I despise?
What is the point then?
I just wanted someone to talk to.

You could try pulling your head out of your ass and just speak freely
But you wont

Whatever, I refuse to buy into your sad worldview where you hate women.
I think there are people out there who are better than that.

Getting into a relationship is an essential skill to prove yourself. It’s like wanting to skip the SATs for college or the lawyer’s exams or doctor’s exams.

How you are at building attraction and relating to someone new, connecting with them, making them laugh, it directly translates in how well you’ll do within the relationship itself.

>Your skill to get in and to be in are the same skill guy.
I really doubt this, after all, somebody with tons of experience with starting relationships (has had 20 partners) probably hasn't kept a relationship for long. It's hard to tell if they are the one with a problem, or maybe they just got unlucky with the people they picked.

It might be a good skill to have but it really isn't indicative that you will do well. Like I said, it might not be the good kind of experience.

Dating sites don't work very well. I'm not even a bad looking guy, and I'm fairly charming, but none of that matters much on a dating site, especially when you're outside of the normal age range for those websites. I used two paid dating sites for 6 months each and never got a single message back from more than 600 people.

That'a kind of the point, I'm looking for an online dating service where you are not met with just a picture and a few lines.

Get a fucking mail wife, men who are not socially blessed often order brides that way, you can pick the one you like, and shit like that, I saw a documentary and it sounded interesting and convincing

Alright bitch we don't care to spend time to get to know you, obviously ur not good enough to grab my attention right away, which other profiles do.

how could I grab your attention?
Maybe I'm still in denial or something, but I really think there has to be a girl out there hoping for some guy like me, but that's not something you would know just by an introduction.

U have to be good looking to grab their attention then they will figure ur personality, other then that find girls at work or outside online isn't for you

I am reasonably good looking, and very tall, I really doubt many women would reject me because I am not good looking enough. But I think what would really make me appealing is how I could be in a relationship, particularly how easy I would be to live with. but it seems that people always put figuring out that sort of thing off until they actually start living with each other! It could even be a year after they start dating. Could you imagine if people (in the first world) waited until they were married to see if they were attracted to each other? It would be horrible.
However this isn't one sided, I would really like for me to be able to know more about a person before even trying dating.

that doesn't sound very romantic.

How about this OP?
>casually talk to girls at work/school/whatever
>once they know you better you ask them on a date
>at this point you should already know a bit about each other, instead of having to find that out on the date

Doesn't really seem that difficult. I had known my current gf for two years before I asked her out, we already knew each other quite well at that point.

Normal dating cannot possibly meet what I am describing unless people started filling out actual forms or something autistic like that.
I'm not talking about knowing them "a bit" or even as good friends. I'm talking about how people will be in a relationship, what they want out of one. Things you wouldn't reasonably ask early in the relationship (before sex becomes involved). If you had to progress to the point of having an actual sexual relationship to figure out if you want to be romantically involved with a person, there is a problem.

Humans adopt different personals and social 'masks' depending on the relationship level. How we view and interact with a person on the street is vastly different to how we talk to family. You would know this if your interpersonal communication skills weren't bad.

I don't see the issue still? Maybe give some more examoles of what you'd want to figure out beforehand.

Before even asking out my current gf I already knew that she'd only want a serious relationship, would like children later down the line (but before hitting 35), and a bunch of other relationship things. Those all came up in normal chitchat before.

Nigga what? You’re basically asking for a business transaction
>I'm not talking about knowing them "a bit" or even as good friends. I'm talking about how people will be in a relationship, what they want out of one. Things you wouldn't reasonably ask early in the relationship

t. hasn't studied psychology in any form

People have certain types of things they want out of a romantic relationship, right? Sometimes it's hard to until long into a relationship. I'm talking about avoiding breaking up because you realized you are incompatible before you tell if you ate interested at all.

what does this have to do with anything?