Female TrueFinn candidates

These are the TrueFinn party candidates who are female and now facing the elections. TrueFinn is the main conservative Finnish Party and the antagonist of Swedish Peoples Party.

I felt the need to make votes on who is the most beautiful.

It has nothing to do with their politician skills or such, this is purely beauty poll because thats what females are about.

strawpoll.me/17626843

Attached: true-finns.jpg (1920x1305, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v47otSNnXIs
instagram.com/jasminmtt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow, you are sad. A thread died for this.

1-4/10
2-5/10
3-8/10
4-6/10
5-3/10
6-6/10
7-6/10
8-5/10
9-7/10
10-6/10

so winner is miss veltheim...

>Swedish Peoples Party
in Finland? kek

this is how many seats they got

Attached: swedish peoples party.jpg (257x351, 43K)

Of course the mongol rape babies all have wierd heads. Jasmin probably best but they all equally men looking which one has the biggest milkers?

Finn women are fucking ugly. Probably worse than Brit tier. Sorry m8

It's true.

3 and 6 are the only attractive ones.

Attached: angery.jpg (476x600, 78K)

>Swedish-Speaking
>Minority interests
>Social liberalism
>Swedish-speaking
>Swedish
Pottery.

Attached: 1528469455801s.jpg (125x120, 3K)

they are all made for bbc

Seriously though Jenna and Erika probably the hottest out of that bunch.

They're modern White women obviously they've shagged nogs. Trying to find a White woman that hasn't is like walking around with a metal detector hoping to find buried treasure.

rolling

3 and 9 are absolute mommy kino and I want them

You're fucked

Attached: 1551477176062.gif (177x238, 2M)

Eh pekka you should vote for none of them, instead form a militia with yo boys and dismantle the unions with force and violence. Then and only then will you have some decent chance of voting for someone worth while. This environmentalism bullshit is retarded... Immigration is retarded. You Finns are fucking everything up. Stop being such pussies.

roll

here be FennoSwedes (there are much less of them) for comparison

Attached: fenno-swede-candidate.jpg (1464x1328, 245K)

As usual brunettes>>>blondes

>...and are the antagonist of Swedish Peoples Party.

Why do you even have such a party?

Attached: 1512703677053.jpg (256x353, 26K)

roll for 3,4,9, 10

here is another pic

Attached: veltheim.jpg (326x581, 63K)

2,3, 10, and maybe 4 are attractive. The others are middling at best.

just look at this italian idiot lol

She looks 40. More pics of the 54 yr old pls

>Makes a sexist thread
And you wonder why finns aren't voting conservative

Pussies atrophy after menopause.

I

KylÓ“ Vuotti Uutta Kuuta

youtube.com/watch?v=v47otSNnXIs

Attached: Operator.jpg (917x626, 77K)

Blessed milf, thanks Tiimo

want a ginger Finn gf

Dibs on Jasmin

You should check out Jasmin's Instagram. Loving those thighs
instagram.com/jasminmtt

Attached: sali.jpg (1080x1339, 364K)

To ensure the language rights for people like me and my family. Right to go to school in Swedish and to get government services in Swedish.

Now we're not Swedish, we're Finnish, but due to history and geographics some of us happen to speak Swedish. Doesn't mean I can't be right wing. But it gets hard to support our country's right wing when they want to strip us of the rights we have. I speak Finnish as well but some of us want to preserve our culture as well you know. Swedish speaking people have populated the Finnish coastal regions for far longer than Finland was a country or even had a written language. But who knows maybe the best solution would be to separate completely from Finland if you fucks can't just let us be and focus on the niggers instead FFS.

ROLLING

>Jasmine
Atleast she has a pretty name.
Guess I can learn to get into glasses fetish stuff

How about you stop being an entitled bitch and learn the language of the host country? I swear to god, Finno-cucks are worse than Russians. At least Russians learn the language and don't vote for lefties

>2% voted for Henna
Wtf she's the only one without weird features.

I speak the language probably better than you do idiot, and what "host" country you think we're guests here dumbass? If we started chatting family lines we would probably discover my family having been here before your fucking retard family crawled from Mongolia. Finland is a bi lingual country, it says so in the fucking constitution. Some of the greatest people to ever live in this country were Fenno Swedes, ever heard of Mannerheim? Fucking retard I swear, Jesus fucking Christ. I hate the liberals as much as you do, but if you're going to attack me you're forcing my hand to defend myself with our strongest party which while also protecting our rights also pushes liberal shit which I hate. So if you took your head out of your ass for once and used your brain and stopped attacking your own countrymen and just put your sights on the damn Muslims then everything would work out nicely.

no love for #2 Henna? She's mine

Attached: Henna.jpg (336x252, 22K)

Fennoswedes like you are not our countrymen, you are our equavalent to jews.

Jesus what a fucking idiot you are. I guess Mannerheim was a Jew too or agricola who fucking invented your written language.

Did Mannerheim force everybody in Finland to study swedish? Did he support turning this country into an islamic shithole like your favorite party?

Majority of you fennoswedes are arrogant pieces of shit who hate Finnish speakers more than anyone else on this planet. That is why you are so hated. You like to pretend to be exactly same as every other Finn but then you proceed to call them mongols and subhumans.

Swedish speakers in Finland exist only because your ancestors fought against the fennoman movement instead of the patriotic and good fennoswedes who identified as Finnish people and changed their language.

Oh well roll

I don't get why People get mad over having to study Swedish, i wish we had mandatory Finnish here.

roll

finns arent white

Finns are better than wh*te, Fuck off Wh*teoid.

Oh "patriotic and good" I'm sure if the situation was reversed you would gladly learn Swedish? You forget that most of our ancestors were illiterate peasants at that time and changing your language was a privilege only the highly educated could afford.

And we only hate you back cos you irrationally hate us. We pay more tax per capita and commit less crime. Do you understand why some of us resent your accusations towards us? We are not all liberals and commies. I don't think Swedish should be mandatory but if pekkas ego hurt after finding it hard to learn a second language boo boo. Welcome to our reality where you actually need both languages daily. At least you can forget Swedish after school and never look back, do stop crying you pussy.

Hahaha, mongols look so funny

Just kidding, love you guys. Gratz on not being muslim

>Swedish speakers in Finland exist only because your ancestors fought against the fennoman movement instead of the patriotic and good fennoswedes who identified as Finnish people and changed their language.
so cucking out on your own culture is a good thing?

don't vote for women you fucking retard
universal suffrage was a mistake and is probably a big reason why the west is in the state it is today
women are the drivers of mass immigration

>Simula in 1st place by a mile.
Where all my Simulabros at?

This.

It's a way for our lovely linguistic minority to gain way easier access to universities. For majority of people living here it's the most useless language to learn. Also the people who promote it are attacking our natural Finnic identity and replacing it with a "nordic" meme identity.

In case of people who like identify as Finns but people language of their conquerors: yes. Without fennomans we would be like Ireland.

Why yes, I did choose Jenna Simula....How could you tell?

Attached: d153mcpzimg11.jpg (320x394, 11K)

>but people language
*speak

1-9/10 Ooo redhead
2-8/10 considering she's 40 she's banging
3-6/10 I can imagine her in jodhpurs mm mmm
4-5/10 No beauty
5-2/10 fuck dye
6-5/10 weird mouth
7-6/10 Beams warmth
8-9/10 What can i say, i love my red heads.
9-4/10 Would be higher considering her age but i'm getting bitch vibes
10-3/10 Serious bitch vibes

what the fuck is the hyphen supposed to mean

Stfu #10

>It's a way for our lovely linguistic minority to gain way easier access to universities.
Thought never crossed my mind but yeah that is true, given that there is most definantly uni courses in both Finnish and Swedish which gives them a huge advantage.
>For majority of people living here it's the most useless language to learn.
Iam conflicted, all Fennoswedes i ever met spoke Finnish aswell so it is practically speaking not something you need and everyone i know including my friends say that they'd rather learn Some other Language that they have more use of, But i still think it is a good linguistical skill to have.
>Also the people who promote it are attacking our natural Finnic identity and replacing it with a "nordic" meme identity.
Well That is Liberal parties in a nutshell, Sadly "Nordic identity" in the context means being a fucking rapefugee accepting niggerlover, Never the less Finland have always been the borderland between East and west with a balance of both sides.
There is many Larpers in Sweden who want Finland to become a part of a greater Nordic union or some shit but if you ask me Finland if any country deserves independence at all costs given how hard Finland has had to fight for it.

brainlet

mongoloid kiddy fucker

Attached: eat shit.png (938x599, 591K)

More like sveltheim