NZ SHOOTING CENSORSHIP DISCUSSION THREAD

NZ SHOOTING CENSORSHIP DISCUSSION THREAD.

It seems that the aftermath of this shooting may be a new low for digital censorship. Not only are people being arrested for distributing the now labeled illegal video, but media has now begun to create false content of the video, such as this pajeet who single handedly scared away our “fearsome” attacker, with nothing more then a credit card machine. Discuss other situations you have found and why this may be happening. Go.

Attached: EA9A198F-9476-4505-850F-3E95C829A2B6.png (1125x2436, 2.95M)

who was arrested? why can't the rest of the west into freedom of speech? how do you call yourself a first world country when your slavemasters won't even let you have no-no thoughts. i'm so fucking glad i'm american desu

Attached: ha89agrf2jby.jpg (750x750, 152K)

Yeah....just was saying that I saw the video and don't remember this happening. Saw a guy viciously gun down 49 people...hitting them.with the double tap...and blowing some woman's brains put as she cries for help. Didn't see him run from Captain Credit Card.

Name hasn’t been released publicly, and gotta love America niggas

>Make up obvious lies about the contents of the video.
>People call you out on it.
>They get busted for watching it.

It's sort of smart actually.

he had a gun though right?

HNNNG
picture
HNNNG
digits
SOFT
your stupidity
> i'm so fucking glad i'm american
we're next
the encroachment on liberties in your lifetime, were you to list them, would be huge
Our forefathers set down the rules for the greatest government in history
We do not keep the faith of their sacrifice

He’s had a shotgun, a pistol, and a credit cars machine so far, it’s the sloppiest example of fake news I’ve ever seen.

In already seeing all the attacks directed at how evil we are for allowing this video to be distributed, so clearly internet rights are being shot at.

Anyways, I was curious. Was there actually a second mosque? I hear people acting like it actually existed.

>arrest someone who tells a liar that he is lying
This is a new low, indeed

WTF
In the german news (RTL), the dubbed over voice of this guy said as they interviewed him, that he had a shotgun without bullets.

I guess so. The stream cuts out before kebab remover gets there. IIRC he killed 7 or 9 there.

How many different versions of this event are we going to get?!
>With his own sidearm
>With the shooters depleted shotgun
>With a credit card machine

I didn't know that your censorship rights include watching the killing of multiple women and children. Shouldn't even watch the video regardless of legality

>I didn't know that your censorship rights include watching the killing of multiple women and children

they do so now you know

Jow Forums was founded on the principle of users, under shelter of anonymity, being able to freely discuss even the most terrible of ideas (like anime)
there are plenty of hugbox safespaces on the internets
perhaps you should find one

abdul threw the credit card machine at him, Tarrant dropped the shotgun
abdul then grabbed the shotgun and threw it at the windscreen
apparently...

sorry where does the law say we can’t watch that? and why should any government have a say in what we as individuals CHOOSE to watch? especially when a hundred years ago, and some countries today, have public hangings/firing squads?

They are using the Films, Videos, and Publications Classification Act 1993 to ban the distribution of the vid. That's one thing, but the 10/14 year threat is the dystopian part of this. Utterly fucking astonishing; your own government is prepared to lock you up, a NZ citizen, for longer than a rape sentence, to protect the feelings of Islamic immigrants. Let that sink in. I hope you have politicians seething about this.

they are doing it because they don't want the others video showing the hit team
it would brake their lone wolf narrative and would reveal mossad implication

>and threw it at the windscreen
>apparently...
And the windscreen is intact when his car was rammed and he was arrested, and he shot out the side window himself before the stream cut, a window we also can see that is destroyed in the same video. .

Attached: dad.jpg (439x423, 33K)

Free speech doesn't end where your feelings begin. It doesn't matter whether you "know" that or not, it's the truth regardless.

Attached: reddit.jpg (396x382, 41K)

We all know when you want to defend yourself from a shooter that you throw a gun back at him.
>remembers avg Muslim IQ is 85

wait is the video actually banned on Jow Forums?

Lul nah, just practically everywhere else

there is a whole thread about it on /gif/

is that guy even real? he looks photoshopped af

Because it happened at the second location for which no footage exists. This man is the reason why there were less casualties at the second location because the cowardly shooter got scared and ran away.