Ask a muslim anything

In light of this recent attack, i see a lot of misinformation about my religion going around and hence I want to clarify some things

Attached: BasedKhabib.gif (480x270, 1.9M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when do you plan to go back

Soon inShaAllah.
Unfortunately, I was born here in the states.
I just graduated with a degree in chemical engineering. Working in O&G right now with plans to get relocated to the Middle East.
I realize western culture is too degenerate for me and a terrible place for raising kids.

Mashallah bro same for me we must return

Same here, junior software engineer. Need a few more years of experience.

InShaAllah guys. Have tawaqul and Allah will allow us to return to our lands

kinda salty with the state of Muslims leaders like MBS though. I hope these western puppets get overthrown like the Shah was.

Where do you guys want to reside? I am looking into Qatar and Saudi atm

Go back where you and your family came from

do think Jesus would be back soon, so he can help us a bit

How can you say islam is a religion of peace when muhhamad was a warlord

why your brethren keep threatening to invade ceuta? i mean, you lost it since 1415....

Attached: ISLAM.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

cont

Attached: ISLAM 2.jpg (1336x6290, 2.37M)

No one cares. Go fuck your 6-year-old wife or something.

Why do followers of your religion leave nations with Muslim majorities to carry out terror attacks in other nations?
Why don't you just stay in your own nations?

Attached: 1552758367595.jpg (847x853, 188K)

Not anytime soon.

thats the plan. Just promise you'll stay in europe and not venture into our lands for resources hans

I dont say that. To be a religion of peace means to not defend yourself and turn the other cheek when oppression strikes. I believe that is nonsense. If someone attacks me, I will retaliate and attack back.
He SAW was an excellent commander and leader, but he was not a king/warlord

Peace in regards to mental stability and existential alleviation. Not in the context of absolute expression.

>America

Is a by gone land, with a sparse indigenous population. So his right to be there is just as valid as the WASP group, reason why btw. Is because they're both relatively recent imports.

Attached: Alhamdulillah.png (420x420, 10K)

no clue who is threatening this.
Most of us just want to go back to our lands but western countries keep invading for the sake of Greater Israel.

>Why

Foreign intervention leading to national instability. See libya before and after the Gadafi incident for a confirmation. Those terror attacks btw, are committed by the lowest subsets of our population, which are deliberately used by your elites for political gain.

Attached: Ass gaping autist.png (600x971, 189K)

>Foreign intervention leading to national instability.
So it's our fault? Well may as well just kill you all then.

You mean like Iraq?
Or Afghanistan?
Maybe syria?
Yemen?

How about you people stop meddling with our countries? Keep MBS with you too.

If this is proven to be a Mossad ff, or a ff in general what will you , your people, do?

yes its your fault now. you guys like blowing zionists so much for some reason.
I get that the talmud says goys will be slaves to the jews and will enjoy being slaves, but thats their book not yours

Did you watch the video?

new zealand video torrent magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d6hcqugueyeoqqp5qklhvverhrcsqanl&dn=Ik6VYAJGF7os.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969
use qBittorrent

>Brenton Tarrant manifesto
nofile.io/f/JEXJoodWCdU/happy friendly file.rar
password: facebookshooter
use 7-Zip

Attached: 1551295918420.png (499x550, 246K)

That goes both ways fren, webm related. And you're just some faceless nobody, who isn't responsible for anything. The same is true about your mundane kin. So because of this, my comments are only indicative of the Masonic upper class with in your society.

Attached: Morrocan Hiking.webm (266x480, 903K)

why is the arabic language so cryptic
can you synthesize DMT

>what will you do
what can i do atm?
Im just some 22 year old trying to move back to my country and hopefully if there is enough like-minded people, drive out western puppets in power and establish a muslim ethnostate or caliphate.

yeah

Iraq invaded another nation.
Afghanistan attacked the USA.
Syria is under attack by ISIS.
Yemen is at the request of the government to defend against Islamic revolutionaries.

Why is murdering little girls going to a pop concert a justified reaction to driving an invading nation out of another nation?

>That goes both ways
Good luck with that. Muslims haven't won a military conflict against a western force in nearly 800 years.

Didn't phase me, and those victims are in Jannah now. Inshallah, so it doesn't matter. As this'll probably benefit us in the long run anyway for political control.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

im not sure what you mean by cryptic. I think it makes more sense than a language like english because it flows easier. kinda hard to describe. english while is easy to learn has a lot of exceptions in grammar because its a mixed language.

i hate it when muslims act retarded probably more than you.
This has been going on since the khawarij unfortunately.

We don't need a military campaign to conquer you, as Gadafi said. Our breeding practices are enough for global dominance.

Attached: Sexy.jpg (120x125, 3K)

>Why is murdering little girls going to a pop concert a justified reaction to driving an invading nation out of another nation?

Who do you think ISIS is being funded by and fighting for?
>Iraq invaded another nation.
who helped iraq do this?

come on now. dont tell me pol lost its senses so quick

>they think when Jesus comes back He's going to help muslims

oh man are you guys in for a surprise.

Attached: 1538873069009.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

afghan russian war?

tbqh im not sure if he is coming back. the hadith on it are kinda dubious. I would like to believe he will.

Do you think Jesus will side with modern christians? The pork eating, sexually immoral, christians of today? how many christians even exist today?

this is a larper
be warned

Jesus is an accredited prophet within the Islamic theology, who is acknowledged of his divinity. Via said recognition of his Prophet hood. So in all likelihood, he'd probably be alright with us. Christianity is also a pagan religion (Trinity, elevation of material characters to Godhood, ect), so he might even prefer us over your sect.

Attached: bitch.png (900x900, 101K)

Nope.

Attached: Cross wielding faggot (you).jpg (800x820, 96K)

>I just graduated with a degree in chemical engineering.
You're welcome.

>. the hadith on it are kinda dubious.
They are actually strong hadith. They are not dubious at all. It is not controversial in Islam, he will return.

why don't you actually follow your religion properly? greatest thing you can do in Islam is to fight the infidels and become a martyr

nice blog post
now fuck off and rot in your desert towlie

Attached: Yall_niggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png (416x431, 227K)

Why did mohamed fuk goats?

No, you're welcome I am paying your welfare through my taxes, poor ass white kid

>Everything Jesus said asserted He is God incarnate
>muslims believe He was a prophet, but don't believe anything He said about Himself

this is what I don't get, why don't muslims see how dumb they're being? I mean it's fucking obvious to me mohammad was borrowing bits and pieces from the most popular religions around to give his cult following some facade of legitimacy.

The pork eating, sexually immoral, christians of today?
Christians are saved by grace and not works, I have total faith in Christ's sacrifice and this faith encourages me to live a better life. And pork isn't even a big fucking deal anyway.

Attached: 1540488146916.jpg (640x469, 73K)

By that reasoning cockroaches are the sovereign rulers of this planet, yet little more than a nuisance in real life

Do you have a city named Allahmosque I could come build a church in?

yeah idk if youre muslim or not. if you are, i know thats the opinion given out by a lot of scholars but you need to stop following people and start actually reading books. If it was so integral in our beliefs, it would specified in the Quran which it isnt. 90% of the hadith are from one source which tbqh can be something he misheard

Factually incorrect, as the greatest thing in regards to Islamic approval, is absolute submission to God. Which is achieved btw, via pertaining to Abrahamic law and religious conduct.

Attached: Grim rim job.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>>Everything Jesus said asserted He is God incarnate
where is your proof he said that?
you have like a recording or something? Maybe a scroll that dates to his time?

Honest question.

How do you view islamist terror attacks in the west?

I dont mean just you personally, but in what tone do you discuss it with your friends or family? Do people in your community generally look down upon it? If so, is it because it "makes us look bad", or because people genuinely feel empathy with the victims and fundamentally disagree with the perpetrators?

>Christians are saved by grace and not works, I have total faith in Christ's sacrifice and this faith encourages me to live a better life. And pork isn't even a big fucking deal anyway.

Okay so God is 3 persons.
God is eternal. so all 3 persons must be eternal
Jesus dies for 3 days?

waht

no i live in usa sadly. but if i did and the area was msotly christian settlers why not

False. The best of deeds is prayer.
Ummayads made jihad seem like its better than prayer because of their greed for power but it simply isnt close

To some degree they are, maybe even the ants if you account for their numbers. Rule in a general sense, is also some what dubious. As your declaration of control is arbitrary and relative.

Attached: Niggah please.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

Do you have what Jews do, mohel Rabbis that get paid to slurp on baby boy stump?

Attached: rabcirc.jpg (600x400, 30K)

lemme guess...Minnesota?

mudshits in full damage control
i love this timeline

Attached: mohamed (piss be upon him).jpg (301x402, 46K)

Why do you want to conquer the world? To turn it into a huge middle east arab spring chaos every day?

Do you hate american niggers?

Muhammed never enabled a portrait of himself, to avoid people attributing worship to him instead of God, so that image literally is indicative of nothing. There also isn't any hostility inside this thread, except what you're projecting.

Attached: Cling clap tap.png (1000x1000, 274K)

I hate it. we all do.
It's not just it makes us look bad. its more of senseless killing is just disgusting to i think most people regardless of religion. When I found out about the 2 girls in norway i was genuinely pissed. same with when i heard about this adnan syed movie. I think that guy is guilty and deserves life or a death sentence. You dont just go around killing innocent people.

People are of two types. They are my brothers and sisters in faith, or my equals in humanity.

up state new york, but now texas until i can move to saudi or qatar.

You guys are one of our best allies against liberal globohomo and Christians and Muslims should unite together against the forces that pit us against each other, just my honest opinion as a devout pre 60s reformation Catholic.

Why do you believe in an invisible space wizard surely you can see how stupid it sounds all religions are dumb but yours kinda sounds like a guy with OCD made it up.

Not really. I dont hate an entire group of people because of their skin tone. thats just dumb.
I do hate political groups like BLM, Nation of Islam, AIPAC, GOP, DNC, etc

I agree to an extent. Idk what you actually mean.
I mostly just want to live peacefully in my lands, maybe get a homestead and become a shepherd.

((they)) dont want us to do that though.

The Quaran does say that the closest to you in faith are those who call themselves "christians" while the most distant and abhorent are the jews. Within the Furkan there are also, on the other hand, instances where the killing of christians is commanded. Religious books have a tendency to include contradictory passages, because they are made up shit.

Nice. Saved, thanks.

Well they completely edited and altered their holy book to match their demands, so what’s the point of (((evidence))) in fake source?

I would side with a pious Muslim before any westernised cuck, even of my own race, spirituality and healthy life order is what we need, not consumerism, degeneracy and godlessness, when the time comes I will pick the righteous side, wether the banner is cross or crescent

why do you attribute human characteristics to God?
Do you think God thinks like we do?
Do you believe for certain God does not exist?

I believe He does exist and is the Most Merciful. I was agnostic at one point in my life and that was because I was born into a muslim family and never developed that relationship with Allah SWT. But once I actually made an effort to walk towards Him, He came running towards me. It is hard to explain if you have sense of spiritualism. But I wholeheartedly believe our souls yearn for our Creator

>As your declaration of control is arbitrary and relative.
We have control over both cockroaches and ants. If they become too much of a nuisance we can get rid of them in large numbers. We might never eradicate them, but they will never be anything more than annoying pests for humans

>Why
>You

Me? I don't care about anything save my faith, so to individually answer your question I really wouldn't want to conquer anything. In a collective sense, I also don't care. As what's spreading, is probably for the better in a Darwinian context. Other wise it'd have been stifled long ago. The Middle East is also the end result of foreign intervention, and historical friction (Mongols). And not solely because of Islam.

Attached: Booty crack.jpg (200x194, 6K)

thats exactly my point. there is no evidence to anything he said

irrelevant really, unless you are disabled there is no good reason why you aren't trying to kill infidels right now.

May God keep you steadfast in the ability to decide between right and wrong and guide us to whatever the Truth is.

you understand that the person of jesus died right, his mortal body was not immortal or invincible, or are you being retarded on purpose

Same to you, don't let them pit us against each other, they just want to use their masses of atheists and loyalists to establish their orders, I myself stay true to those pious among my people, but find no issue with those who don't seek to harm us but rather live peacefully with us.

let me break down islam very simply for you.
we have 5 pillars.
Shahada - belief in the Oneness of God
Salah - Prayer, staying connected to our lord
Sawm - fasting, keeps us humble from worldly desires
Zakat - charity, help those who need more than us. foster a strong community
Hajj - pilgrimage, despite our beliefs towards different cultures and backgrounds, we will all come together at one point ebcause we are seen the same in the eyes of our Lord

This is how i want to live my life

then that person is not omnipotent which is a character of God.
hence, he was not God

>The Prophet said, "A single endeavor (of fighting) in Allah's Cause in the forenoon or in the afternoon is better than the world and whatever is in it."

>The Prophet said, "Nobody who dies and finds good from Allah (in the Hereafter) would wish to come back to this world even if he were given the whole world and whatever is in it, except the martyr who, on seeing the superiority of martyrdom, would like to come back to the world and get killed again (in Allah's Cause)."

So you have a weak understanding of Hadith and fail to understand context of the situations.

Here is a hadith for you:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The two Rak'ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are better than this world and all it contains."

[Muslim]

while the ones you mentioned may be true you are not realizing fundamental beliefs of islam.
We believe this world is temporary and not our final abode. Of course if i defend my people for the sake of Allah and am slain in the process beomcing a martyr I will receive a great reward inshaAllah. and the reward of Jannah is better than this life obviously

This is 100% true. Western nations need look no further than the Bolsheviks that have infiltrated our governments, institutions, and media to identify the source of the problem. The right (at least in the US) pushes for war which creates migration, then the left pushes for open borders so the masses and terrorists (who are funded largely by our greatest allie) can flow in. It's plain to see that they are working to achieve the same ends.

No he isn't but he is the son of god who continues to live in the afterlife, guiding people every year from the purgatory to the heaven.
And yes you're right he was not god but the son of god.

there is another hadith where the Prophet mentioned a companion who died a normal life receiving higher reward than a martyr who died a year earlier. When the companions asked how is this possible, he SAW responded; "did so and so not have an extra year of praying and fasting?"

Fighting for the sake of Allah receives a great reward. But Allah is not pleased with the transgressors.

"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors." 2:190

hope that answers your question.

>fighting

Is a broad term, which can be used in reference to anything. You've always failed to cite your quote mine, which is leading to needless contention that can other wise be done away with, using the proper context .

Attached: Cunning autistic retard.png (657x539, 110K)

Thanks for the reply.

Excuse my ignorance, but I always felt that the western muslim communities, while not justifying the attacks, always adopted a "well, the US bombed Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc etc so nobody is clean" type of attitude towards the attacks rather than universally condemning them. Much like the right wing populists claim that Christchurch was a "natural response" rather than just calling what it is - a disgusting and cowardly attack.

Maybe multiculturalism and liberalism has failed, maybe not. I dont know. But I do know that turning against and purposefully targeting civilians is one of the lowest levels a human being can stoop to. Glad to hear that I was wrong and that we agree on that point.

Good luck with your next steps in the future bro. Hope you have a good life

>▶
Of course he said it and it is recorded in the New Testament of his apostles. The Old Testament announced God as coming and Jesus came according to the prophecies, performed miracles, spoke as if he were God and ended up being put to death by the Jews for blasphemy. Among other things, there is no difference between the Jews and you, if you had been in front of Jesus you would have put him to death for blasphemy, you hypocrites. Who should we believe in Jesus? His apostles who lived with him and died for him or a Bedouin who comes out of Arabia's asshole five centuries after the events and denies all his life with the only proof being a fucking book that provides absolutely no proof?

No idea, perhaps by the prophecies of the Old Testament and its words and deeds in the New Testament, right?

lets agree to disagree. I dont find the evidence compelling that Jesus claimed to be God or that God had a son. However I kind of get the concept of the holy spirit. Jesus to me is probably the messiah and if he returns I will side with him and follow his ways

>a muslim ethnostate or caliphate.
Please don't do this. The caliphate isnt what you think it was brother

>you have a weak understanding and muh context
>concedes that it's true
you are not very smart, are you?

>The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "The two Rak'ah before the dawn (Fajr) prayer are better than this world and all it contains."
so here's it's either a contradiction or martyrdom/fighting is equal to Rak'ah

>Of course if i defend my people
wrong, Quran commands to wage war aggressively. even if it wasn't Muslims countries are under attack by christians and Jews and you should be defending them, not getting fat in America.

>"Fight in the way of Allah against those who fight against you, but begin not hostilities. Lo! Allah loveth not aggressors." 2:190
an early abrogate verse.

you can say that about everything. it's always the "context", muslim's favorite excuse, show me the context that disproves me then. go on.

You do not recognize Jesus but Isa, a messiah who does not exist and has nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus taught his divinity that cost him his life, he said that he would end up crucifying and dying for the sins of the whole world just before resurrecting to sit at the right hand of God from where he would come to judge the living and the dead. There is STRICTLY NO DIFFERENCE between the JEWS of the New Testament and Muslims. You would have reacted exactly the same way as they did and called him blasphemous for each of his words before killing him for blasphemy.

You deny his crucifixion, so you logically deny his resurrection and his redemptive death, which is the reason why he came to earth. You fiercely deny that he is the Son of God and blaspheme Christian doctrine by lying about it. Your book of immoral Bedouins believe that the Trinity (which is not even well presented in the Qur'an) is the Father, the Son and the Virgin Mary. You don't even know what it means to be the Son of God, for you for God to have a Son, he must have a wife, what a carnal vision of the divinity, but it's in the image of your pig heaven. You deny the Eucharist, the Trinity, the Sermon on the Mount, the Our Father, the impossibility of divorce and the refusal to have several wives. You have absolutely nothing to do with Jesus.

Besides, I would like you to tell me what you are relying on to decide on Jesus in this way?

Why do you follow a deranged goatfucker like Muhammad (piss be upon him)?

>I always felt that the western muslim communities, while not justifying the attacks, always adopted a "well, the US bombed Iraq, Afghanistan etc etc etc so nobody is clean" type of attitude towards the attacks rather than universally condemning them.

there are a lot like this not going to sugarcoat..Just liek after this attack I see people saying "well 9/11 is still on youtube", "ebba was killed unjustly too, what about her"

If I can be really honest with you. This is because most people are just dim-witted and tribal. They like to jump on tragedy and indirectly share victimhood. We should always stand together against all attacks, not just the ones that affect our people, but people prefer staying in their bubbles.
I think Multiculturism is great if majority of the human population just wasnt dumb and held grudges

Rashidun Caliphate was amazing

>fails to cite verse that you claim commands war
ok bub