While I don't blame right-wing politicians for using the weapon in play (gullible voters)

While I don't blame right-wing politicians for using the weapon in play (gullible voters),
I do blame the media who, through dubious inaction, legitimize misinformation. A lot of money and resources are spent by people who benefit largely from right-wing rule, to ensure people like you have the worldview and political inclination that you have.

They don't target people with informed and heavily researched political views, they target people whose opinions can be swayed which is why those who would be apolitical a decade or two ago are sharing clickbait on Facebook nonstop and using angry memes to disparage anyone who isn't on the same page. It sure as hell isn't a grassroots phenomenon.

But yeah, go ahead and point the finger at identity politics or progressives or "globalists" or whatever other boogeyman they have you terrified of.

Attached: 1510699699817-pol.jpg (500x667, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pol only pretends to be racist, to be edgy, for the attention and shock value...most of us don't get much attention from normies... and as such, we really don't, IRL, act like we speak on pol.

Attached: lumberjackCanadian.jpg (301x167, 6K)

Right wing ideology is a fallacy- it's an appeal to traditional.
Right wing people are a fallacy.

"Everyone who disagrees with me has been brainwashed and is being manipulated" - Everyone

Right-wing ideology doesn't exist, stop thinking in false dichotomies.

Attached: West and East German guards have a brief stare down after a young woman runs across the border in Be (650x488, 116K)

>the Jews control both sides!
Jow Forums argumentation, at its best.

>"Everyone who disagrees with me has been brainwashed and is being manipulated" - Everyone
No. The truth is that we know why we think- while right-wingers make unsubstantiated claims using right-wing statistics

>"both" sides
I just told you to NOT think in false dichotomies and you go and do exactly that.

>Right wing people are a fallacy.

Exactly. I'm beginning to think pol hates leafs because you're advice is sage.

>we're all in this together!

Statistics don't have ideologies, only their interpretations do.

We unironically are, the powers that be don't want unity.

Depends on what you define as "right-wing".
You see, at one point you realize how funny the clown world we live in really is. At this point what the media calls "far right" or "fascist" seems like the norm to me, it feels really weird how other people don't understand it.
These "right-wingers" who benefit from voters aren't even close to what we refer as right-wing. You're absolutely right, people want you to vote for right-wingers in the elections. We're in a democracy, voting doesn't change shit.

> i read a book. Bow to me peasants.

You and your kind wont need to beg for your punishment much longer.

If you expect to survive (and its very clear that you dont because all of your policies are fundamentally in opposition to normalcy) you need to get your head in the game and stop trying to change the rules.

>Statistics don't have ideologies, only their interpretations do.
The meaning of statistics is interpreted.

>We unironically are, the powers that be don't want unity.
I thought it wasn't a dichotomy- TPTB

Attached: kantPureReason.jpg (194x259, 10K)

>voting doesn't mean anything
It does- the problem you seemingly see is that people misuse the state.

>knowledge is useless when we have the grunt!
t. right winger

>Right-wing ideology
What are you even referring to? Traditionalist "Hitler was a fucking liberal" Monarchists who jerk off to Spengler? NatSocs? Siegefags? Fascists? Conservatards? The guy who spams the pasta about "Jeffersonian Democracy" in every American thread?
Shut the fuck up you Twitter basedboy, you don't know shit.

Attached: 1527857349143.png (239x459, 133K)

The left-right dichotomy is completely antiquated and far too simplistic to describe modern politics, it made sense during the French revolution but not anymore.

>The meaning of statistics is interpreted.
Yeah that's literally what I said.

>I thought it wasn't a dichotomy- TPTB
The dichotomy of left-right is false, I didn't say there's no dichotomy in the world in any plane or issue.

This is what I'm trying to say, it's impossible to argue for or against a "right-wing ideology" considering it doesn't exist, if you were to define your understanding of what that term means we might help you get there. There's the classical liberal view that arises from the axiom of natural rights and lets society develop logically from that without much interference, thus they lay the foundation of what is ethical and don't try to steer it in a direction of subjective morality or based on emotions (empathy), is that the "right-wing ideology" you're referring to?

It absolutely doesn't in the majority of cases, especially when it comes to America. The same people stay in power, the system stays the same, everything is still in the process of degeneration.
Watching debates between candidates in some countries feels like watching theatre.
People misuse the state because the system makes sure people don't know shit, live their lives the most subhuman way possible and vote hoping for a better tomorrow.

Based.

Attached: thecourseofempiredestruction1836bycolethomas.jpg (1000x614, 213K)

Worthless low iq retard.
My heart goes out to the Christian community of Christchurch NZ who will no doubt face bigoted, anti-white backlash in the wake of a horrible event perpetrated by a lone, self-radicalized individual.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scan
dal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huddersfield_grooming_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newcastle_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Doublet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_child_sex_abuse_ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Attached: 1552690270020.jpg (852x805, 221K)

>TPTB
Quality of population determines quality of government- got to change the people if you want to change the government.