Ben Shapiro getting heat for some reason

What is with all the anti-Shapiro heat lately? Pic related; the search results of "shapiro" on twatter.
I'm not pro or anti Shapiro; I just find it baffling. He's an Israeli-firster so shouldn't he get the red carpet treatment from the media?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.32.31 PM.png (585x883, 225K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.35.18 PM.png (580x735, 171K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.35.36 PM.png (583x381, 89K)

Good

Maybe if the kikes lose their footing in the US theyll start funding us like they did with the South Africans.

Time to repay all those foreign dollars jewposters. I want like 5 Galils and one of those silly helmets

Those whitephobes! Whiteness is colour if peace. Not all white people!

FUCKING KEK
THEY'RE TRYING TO BLAME BEN FOR THE SHOOTING

Attached: 1440538318197.jpg (639x385, 103K)

Well, that's what he's there for..
He's paid well to be the gatekeeper/punching bag.
What's the news?

Good or not I just don't get it. Maybe it's the Saudi connection (Alwaleed) making his impact on the algorithms?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 2.41.16 PM.png (581x299, 53K)

Loomer X
Wohl X
Shapiro...pending

Because they finally figured out he can't speak for Jews or conservatism and he'll never replace Limbaugh like they hoped. They've no choice but to intellectually Shoah him off to obscurity

OP, never forget that the machine jettisons its former allies when they cease to be useful to them.

vic berger is literally insane

...and yet he's top comment

good

I fucking hate Ben Shapiro. Fuck neocons and fuck Reagan worshippers.

>unironically thinking jews control the media
american rightwingers are so braindead

Who next?
Joe Rogan?

they always set up useful idiots to sacrifice in case their profile gets too high and they need to say “see we don’t control everything”

Let them at him. The more kikes are fighting each other, the better. And it opens people up to learning the full extent of his kikery

Attached: 1531448256076.jpg (1410x1706, 615K)

nobody asked for the mongol worldview mongolbro

He's a kike, and a fake as fuck conservative. Simple as that. Can't trust him.

Leftys and deep state hate him because he speaks the truth.

Yea they're really on the whole "ben called islam shit and the shooter didnt like islam so ben literally massacred 49 muslims" schtick

Krang T Nelson liked this tweet lmao

Attached: Boomercomic.jpg (900x550, 196K)

We're seeing the rise of the alt left. They've dumped the Jews and are fighting against them while mainstream leftards are doing damage control to protect the jew