HAPPENING white english guy stabs muslim in surrey england

google.com/amp/s/metro.co.uk/2019/03/17/stabbing-far-right-terror-incident-police-say-8918062/amp/

Nothing to worry about just P**t and P****l of Living in a Big Major City.

"A stabbing in Surrey, minutes after a man was seen hurling racist abuse while carrying a baseball bat and knife, has been declared a terrorist incident."

"Assistant Commissioner Neil Basu, head of counter terrorism policing, said: ‘While this investigation is still in its infancy, it has hallmarks of a terror event, inspired by the far right, and therefore it has been declared a terrorism incident."

"Surrey Police were called to Viola Avenue, Stanwell, just before 10.30pm on Saturday after police received calls a man had been acting aggressively and shouting racist comments while carrying a baseball bat and a knife. A further call was received by Surrey Police at 10.30pm reporting that a man had been stabbed."

"Mr Sutherland, who gave his age as 54, said: ‘He was shouting “kill a Muslim” and “white supremacy”, and then I went inside and I heard a load of banging. Another resident told the Press Association she came ‘within feet’ of the attacker, who was ‘walking in the middle of the road swinging a shiny weapon’ back and forth."

"She said he had ‘something covering his mouth and nose and his hood up, so I could only see his eyes and his forehead’.

‘It was very scary,’ she said.

Nemer Salem, 24, lives about 50 metres away from where the incident occurred in Viola Avenue.

He said he sped up when he heard a man shouting racist slurs out of a window on Saturday night as he was walking past at around 8pm.

Nemar, who only moved to the area two weeks ago, said: ‘He started saying some crazy things about Muslims and just shut the window and went inside.

‘I’m a Muslim and I got a little bit worried.

Mrs Agrawal added: ‘It’s very scary and sad. We have never heard of anything like this.’"

Attached: article-0-0C75B4CD000005DC-361_1024x615_large.jpg (1024x615, 159K)

Only 1?

How many Muslim attacks did it take before white people started to do the same back? 100? 200?

semiautomatic knives outlawed

>shouting white supremacy
Bullshit. Absolute utter bullshit.

lol pretty soon every time a white guy looks at a non white funny it will be international news

It does sound like utter bollocks.
No one would say that not in the UK.
White Supremacy isnt a thing.
They might say 'ave it for Millwall ya paki'.
That's at most.
But people want to lie and they do all the time.
There's no such thing as the truth, there's only what the State wants to hear and fit you up for.

You have two options delete your post or I will call your superiors mate

Yeah. We're going to have months of these "white suremacist" attacks all so the state can take even more of our freedoms away...what tiny amount we have left anyway.
Sick to the fucking teeth of all these false flags for power grabs to stamp out nationalism.

Go for it.

We’re made of different stuff than them. We aren’t sand people.

Attached: 4FFCC607-5614-417A-AC6E-42501CB674C6.jpg (750x957, 247K)

this. it's so cringey I am keking hard. it's the narrative the media have been parroting like robots since the shooting. the guy is probably just a nut copying what he has been hearing non-stop on the BBC, or it's fake, but whatever fuck this gay shit

lol those Israel flags at the back, fuck these shills for Israel and the jews

Attached: 65466546215.jpg (487x500, 48K)

I think you want this bloke.

Attached: Air_Marshal_Stephen_Hillier.jpg (649x650, 66K)

Every time a muslim has an argument with a white guy they'll pull this card. It'll be the new black card.

Just so you know it I warned you.

>how to destroy white identity in one pic

oh no, shitting my knickers now memeflaggot.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late
With long arrears to make good,
When the English began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy-willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the English began to hate.

Their voices were even and low,
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show,

It was not preached to the crowd,
It was not taught by the State.
No man spoke it aloud,

It was not suddenly bred,
It will not swiftly abate,
Through the chill years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the English began to hate.

>“white supremacy”,

absolutely jussie

We used to just assume English were white, now it could mean just about anything...

reminds me of this shit pic related

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-17 224136.png (626x816, 277K)

>all those Israel flags in the background
hmmmmmmm...