Short boyfriend is starting to step out of line

I started dating short guys because they put more effort into the relationship. I've found that tall guys barely put any effort in because they know they can replace their girlfriend easily, but short guys cling hard and go the extra mile to make their girlfriend stay because dating is rough for them and most girls aren't willing to give short guys a chance.

I started dating a 5'7 guy and it was great. He bought me gifts and took me to restaurants all the time. Since he's short, he never had a pretty girlfriend before, so he tried extra hard to please me.

However, it's been about a year now and he's not putting as much effort in as before. It's like he forgot he's short. How do I keep him in his place?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

reeeeee roastie something something chad

Attached: 1544127533033.png (625x626, 35K)

Sit on him accidentally

Get better high heels

Ok. Any non-retarded people care to weigh in?

Female here. Your views are pretty fucked up, gurl. You expect someone who's shorter to you to treat you like a goddess princess just because ur taller? Honestly f right off. He's human too. Maybe fix ur toxic views now so your next relationship isn't built on you banking on your partners inferiority complex. Bitch.

Attached: Enamel_Diction-10.jpg (1149x1300, 540K)

This is like a copypasta.

Attached: Low Quality bait.jpg (600x600, 18K)

This was written by a man.

Hi I’m Bob Dylan. Kik?

You realize your posts are anonymous, right? No need to virtue signal here.

Anyways, I view relationships as an exchange of resources. He's getting non-deformed pussy for once in his life, and I'm getting gifts. It's a win win situation. Too bad you're too busted for any guy to want to spend money on you.

You know, it’s really fascinating to think about how the internet allows people to act out their neurotic fantasies by pretending to be the imagined other that torments them. It’s so easy to recognize a role-player but you have to think it’s a kind of sadism. Or else a way to escape from the persecution of their imagination by becoming the persecutor and spewing the toxicity they imagine in others out at the world. I’m also kind of high though.

>I view relationships as an exchange of resources

This is your problem. It's a relationship, not a business deal. As long as you hold men emotionally hostage with the treat that they "cant do any better than me so he better put up with my bitchy tantrums". You're gonna have a hard time. Its toxic logic. Itll only hurt you long term

>He's getting non-deformed pussy for once in his life
But busted pussies are the only ones that are for purchase by ugly guys, lol.

Tell him you want to take a break. He'll start dating again and realize no women want him then he'll crawl back to you with his stumpy manlet legs.

6/10
this b8 has potential and so do you, user
carry on

You're either baiting or Anglo

That's a fucked up view of things. Besides, even if we subscribe to your loveless nearly sociopathic view of a relationships, hes still in his rights to do this. Maybe he's decided that a bitch diva girlfriend with manipulative tendencies isn't worth the effort he used to put in.

Loving this thread, comedy gold. Keep it going

breh you just hit the wall
i recommend asking him to get you plastic surgeries

We get these bait threads all the time from bitter virgin lanklets.

I think it’s more a matter of them trying to better understand the point of view of their tormentors by bouncing off their perceptions of those peoples’ motivations against others.

I'm 5'8 and the first girl I've kissed was fucking hot

OP is literally an IRL thot with a tall fetish and thinks it's not her

OP is a tall virgin male

Sit on him deliberately, roastie

Based OP.

Presumably he's starting to notice how much of a bitch you are.

You can tell this was written by an autistic guy because women understand that physically it's 90% about a guys FACE.

A good looking short guy will clean up on tinder, an average looking tall guy will get little to nothing.

>20675762
>20675865
kys faggot roastie whore slut foid, not even giving you a (you) bitch. rot in hell you motherfucker nigger slut.
once you will age and no men would be attracted to you no more. you will die alone like the piece of dog shit you are, thot.

Incel MAD
Incel SMASH

#rekt

Tell him the truth about what you think of him, if that doesn’t make him see the light I don’t know what will.

It’s a set up, women are less direct about their crooked world views.

Ironically here
Kill yourself

Can confirm as a good looking short guy.

>implying you're pretty
sure you are, honey

Attached: winking_blue_elephant.png (326x326, 23K)

It is now.

Why does every tripfag has to have a gimmick now? What kind of autistic tripfreakshow is this?

He's just a namefag, though. I'm a tripfaggot.

I would wager that most posters have a 'gimmick' in that they gravitate to certain topics, but if you attach a label to someone it's takes much less effort to get the same level of 'recognition' (in quotes because I mean it strictly in the sense of patterns--not respect).

You know it's bait because it's vitriol on Jow Forums
Nuff said my man

you are a prostitute then

This. Painfully obvious bait thread

>it's bait because it hurts my feelings