BREAKING NEWS

Turkish officials say that Tarrant entered the country on March 17-20, 2016 ahead of the coup against President Erdogan.

Were FVEY nations involved in attempts to destabilize Turkey? Seems the Turkish government thinks so.

twitter.com/williamcraddick/status/1107353118742740992

Attached: tarrant.png (769x526, 233K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-israel/suspected-new-zealand-mosque-gunman-visited-israel-in-2016-idUSKCN1QY0WT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/
middleeastmonitor.com/20181101-iran-accuses-israel-of-false-flag-operation-in-denmark-assassination-plot/
mondialisation.ca/fifty-eight-admitted-false-flag-attacks/5505411
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was also in pakistan

Did he want to be Gavrilo Princip? Kill Erdogan or something?

Attached: 1529547160590.png (715x949, 486K)

Attached: 1539265820280.png (690x1058, 546K)

Attached: 1534687212020.jpg (1409x1306, 506K)

Mere Cohencidence goyim

He's also been to Israel

reuters.com/article/us-newzealand-shootout-israel/suspected-new-zealand-mosque-gunman-visited-israel-in-2016-idUSKCN1QY0WT

He traveled to Pakistan, Israel etc...
Something fishy going on here

Attached: 1245614134.jpg (800x445, 70K)

Why is his head so massive? Is it a mask?

Attached: 1552649381262.gif (478x203, 714K)

Likely he's just a CIA spy, who was sent to Turkey to orchestrate the coup. And the rampage in the mosque was a CIA operation, either to distarct attention from Boeing flying coffins or from something else. Likely this agent was put before an offer which he couldn't refuse. He likely had to choose between slow and painful death and life term in a comfortable prison.

Wow that's the most obvious plant I've ever seen. Why would he be wearing a Trump hat? Oh I know because his democrat handlers told him to.

Bump

what is every country he visited during his travel times now shitting its pants about muh right wing contacts?

jeez he was just a tourist who saw how and why the world was going to shit and decided to do something about it

its almost cartoonish, but it fits pretty neatly with that comic of the old guy visiting multikulti western shitholes and turning into a nazi

life imitates art

He was also in North Korea. He is connected to the raid at the NK embassy in Spain during the denuclearization talks. This is connected to Five eyes and was a military type of operation if you look at the weapons used.

Why is it so inconceivable that some dude from a well off family that traveled the world snapped over the years from too much autism and/or Jow Forums and ended up going on a rampage? Why does it always have to be CIA reptilian space JOOZ with you faggots?

Attached: its-a-conspiracy.jpg (640x480, 72K)

thought the same lol

Uncanny

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

dude was a spook of some sort
That travel schedule to shitholes is suspicious as fuck

Why is it impossible to imagine that it could be a government false flag, when the are countless examples of that exact shit in our history?

Such as? Give me one example. One SINGLE example. Fucking go back to /x/, retard. False flags are always the goto retard fallback when they want to blame the government, which will never do it against its own citizens by default (because the government is made up of its fucking citizens).

You don't know our government
Gulf of Tonkin being one
Operation northwoods being another
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

> was a proposed
ok, I'm sure a lot of people proposed a lot of things throughout the entirety of human history

>The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's anti-communist Cuban Project, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy. According to currently released documentation, none of the operations became active under the auspices of the Operation Northwoods proposals.
Says JFK rejected the plans and we know what happened to him. It's not a far leap at all to say someone post JFK would approve of such a plan. A plan coming from the joint chiefs and taken to a sitting president is at a pretty damn high level.

>entered the country "to carry out a terror attack and/or an assassination
>According to Turkish Officials

Attached: 1530385289105.png (542x775, 764K)

He works for Mossad.

Based Turkey.

Zionism is dead. They are caught.

I don't think any officials actually claim anything, just headlines in "turkish media" to relate back to roachlord.

>Such as? Give me one example. One SINGLE example. Fucking go back to /x/, retard. False flags are always the goto retard fallback when they want to blame the government, which will never do it against its own citizens by default (because the government is made up of its fucking citizens).

You guys are obvious you don't even bother to meme-falg anymore?

Examples you asked for:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

foreignpolicy.com/2012/01/13/false-flag/

middleeastmonitor.com/20181101-iran-accuses-israel-of-false-flag-operation-in-denmark-assassination-plot/

mondialisation.ca/fifty-eight-admitted-false-flag-attacks/5505411

>Likely he's just a CIA spy, who was sent to Turkey to orchestrate the coup. And the rampage in the mosque was a CIA operation, either to distarct attention from Boeing flying coffins or from something else. Likely this agent was put before an offer which he couldn't refuse. He likely had to choose between slow and painful death and life term in a comfortable prison.

Yes. This. Or they caught him planning it. I'm not saying it would be impossible, but military weapons, telegraphing the event on sites that we know are monitored 24/7? Mossad and the 5 Eyes are widely known to be active there. It seems to me that it would prove great difficulty pulling this off. Unless he was helped that is.

Combine this with the FACT that outside funding facilitated a vacation for the Parkland shooting survivors in July 2018 to plant trees as a tribute for the victims and talk gun control with policymakers. I'ts just a coincidence that, out of ANY local in the world, they chose Christchurch, New Zealand?