Are they really going to run joe biden

Are they really going to run joe biden

Attached: 69D5D943-8317-4971-9EB5-70FC8BD1B193.jpg (1100x619, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

joebiden.info/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reducing_Americans'_Vulnerability_to_Ecstasy_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THESE PEOPLE ARE STUPID

The memes will be great if they do.

Attached: FELT_UP.jpg (533x817, 48K)

By they, I assume you mean the superdelegates, and the answer is absolutely. The rest of the candidates are only meant to stir up their intersectional niche of the democrat party, before they all concede and rally behind him.

Inb4 Bernie endorses him like he did hilldawg

They were dumb enough to run Hillary four years ago; of course they're dumb enough to run Creepy Uncle Joe.

Attached: biden blacked.jpg (600x316, 30K)

He will, that was the plan in 2016, and it'll be the plan again in 2020. If you think bernie was actually "cheated" then you're naive, everyone who supported him thought he should've ran as an independent. It became clear why he didn't.

Yes. They really are.

Attached: biden 2020.png (1496x768, 897K)

Biden connecting with the young voters

Attached: the audacity of grope.webm (640x480, 728K)

I've heard some people say they've already chosen Kamala Harris. Newt Gingrich also said the other day he thought Harris would win. Apparently she's who Soros is backing. I think it might be her, not Joe.

Newt Gingrich is not someone I put much faith in, but I wouldn't doubt that Harris may be the Chosen One.

Personally, I put my bets on Biden with Michelle Obama as VP.

joebiden.info/

Attached: Creepy 2.jpg (275x183, 10K)

Kamala Harris sould put California's 55 votes on lock.

Well, he thinks Pence is a decent guy

Seriously, their best shot. All they would have to do is keep the pets under control.

With Obama as VP!
Once Biden dies in 2023, Obama becomes president again!

i hope they do. fuck, i want this to be true so badly. i want him to run, i want the DNC to cheat him into the dem ticket like they did hillary, and then we'll get to watch trump shit all over this creepy old pedo for like, a year straight

Attached: recJabi.jpg (1365x2048, 414K)

He's really their best chance

I always thought Joe Biden was Obama's insurance against assassination. Like no way would anyone dare kill Obama when they knew an absolute idiot like Biden would be the one to take his place.

There is nothing about Biden that gives me the slightest bit of confidence that he would make a good president. If they are running him, it must be part of some deflection attempt. Like maybe he's the guy who will run the nastiest ads against the non-establishment Democrats. His job will be to sweep the leg and that's it.

>*SNIFF*
>Yes... mmmmm.... I love our young constituents....
>they are indeed *SNIFF* ... mmmhmmmm.... our future...
>it is our duty to connect to them.... even if it means trying to figure them out *WIPES DROOL*... on the inside

Is sure hope so. Pedo Joe would be hilarious.

Attached: joe.png (810x647, 147K)

Because of the way our electoral college system works, the only way to win the presidential election is to flip the Rustbelt states and Florida. The only type of person who would appeal to these voters is a white male. Biden is actually their best bet.

Some of you morons think that the DNC must run a lefty minority POC to win the election, this is not true. That is what you would do to win the popular vote, but as we know, that is not how to win the election.

Attached: bidenkids.jpg (634x639, 91K)

Yes of course

He's #1 in the polls and Democrats will vote for literally anyone the TV tells them to

He will win the nomination 100% if they choose him

>I've heard some people say they've already chosen Kamala Harris

This would be the Hillary Clinton mistake all over again. Do you really believe people who voted Trump would go with a mud colored wahmen? No, they would not vote her. Sure, she can get infinity nigger votes in California, but that doesn't win you the election.

They'd like to, but he's old as fuck now. He sounds legitimately a bit senile when he gives speeches these days.

Biden is the least non-batshit candidate they have to run lol. That should tell you something about the current state of the Democrat party.

Democrats do not care about competence.

Attached: Uncle Biden.png (527x606, 180K)

They need to run a moderate to stand a chance in 2020. Problem is that a nearly 80 year old white guy is the only one they have

They better not, I've got 30$ on yang at 51/1.

I hear blacks don’t like her
Though they probably hate trump more

Not anymore I believe

PEDO JOE!!!!!

GRAB THEM BY THE TITS!!!!!

Nah, he's too old white and male.
Especially on the OLD part. He'd be 78 fucking years old upon stepping into the white house, and he'd be 82 at the end of his first term. That's just too fucking old. Same goes with Bernie.

Anyone who works in healthcare or in an environment with lots of really old people knows you seriously do not fucking want people who are that old to be running things. Hell, Trump entering office at age 70 is already pushing it, IMO.

That means Beto has the next best chance to win

>Newt Gingrich is not someone I put much faith in
True. He was on the radio and they were talking about Biden, and he said he thought Biden would run but Harris would win the nomination.
According to the msm, didn't a lot of people who voted Obama vote Trump over Hillary? Maybe they think they can swing them back.

>Michelle Obama as VP.
I also think there's a 0% chance of that and he would pick Beto or something. But, I still am leaning towards believing all the talk I've heard about Harris being the one they've already selected and are going to dump their money and propaganda behind.

Yes lots of white working class Americans that live in the rust belt voted trump who were Obama voters

Whatever it was that caused these people to vote for Trump and Obama is not what Kamala or Booker has.

this fucking animal belongs in the electric chair not in the White House

Hopefully, their is a masive amount of shit against him, so good memes

>their is a masive amount of shit against him

The only real thing against Biden is him being too close to young women, this will not effect his popularity because he has an easy out for this:

>On December 18, 1972, a few weeks after the election, Biden's wife and one-year-old daughter Naomi were killed in an automobile accident while Christmas shopping in Hockessin, Delaware.[25] Neilia Biden's station wagon was hit by a tractor-trailer as she pulled out from an intersection; the truck driver was cleared of any wrongdoing.

People will conclude he is still filled with incredible grief or something

ITT: projecting

Attached: 21232.jpg (760x929, 131K)

God I hope so. That would be hilarious. Imagine all the pedophile memes. Imagine if Trump actually called him a creep to his face.

He's the male version of Hillary Clinton except dumber.

This. Trumpsteins will get btfo if they can only run one meme. Joe may be a kiddy diddler but trump is an incest kiddy diddler.

imgaine sitting there smiling like that as Joe gets touchy with your 14 year old daughter. coons is such a puss

whats a good comback to counter this?
because it WILL come up

Attached: 1551521387069.jpg (578x600, 116K)

I hope so.
He'd be better than Trump at this point.

>no they won't
Fisa gate will stop Biden

You forgot them unironically ran Hillary

It's his own daughter. You are allowed to show a little physical affection to your own kids. Way different than a child that has never met the man before.

Joe the kiddie slidin' Biden

just go to www.joebiden.info to see how much of a liability this guy is. they would be stupid to run him. two time loser.

Yeah, I'm sure there's photos of him doing the same with Tiffany.

Lol wtf. I really hope they do run this creep

Just imagine all the "Creepy Uncle Joe!" attack ads, it'll be fucking glorious. Im begging them to run him at this point.

Creepy Joe would be a terrible candidate

he literally fondles children. i dont know how else you can describe that but fondling and its not like there is one or two videos, its several of them. i dont think he understands that the touching he is doing doesn't make him look good.

>Are they really going to run joe biden

How could they not in this insane timeline

it'll be a Biden/Kamala ticket

Kamala will be VP and does not have leading ticket status

none of these crony democrats will be nominated. screencap this.

Beto Harris 2020

Biden is the red herring.

This girl is going to be on the campaign with Biden. She's a grown up bleeding heart SJW now.

Attached: maggie coons.jpg (534x401, 26K)

Attached: ci7j261i2uc01.jpg (2048x2048, 445K)

You know, if you point out to anyone under 45 that this cocksucker did this-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reducing_Americans'_Vulnerability_to_Ecstasy_Act
it might turn younger liberals off of his platform.

Attached: jcs7wy6yjoyy.jpg (3413x1876, 926K)