I am surprised that people are against it. Being totally frank with you, I see no other way to save Europe...

I am surprised that people are against it. Being totally frank with you, I see no other way to save Europe. I read his manifesto yesterday and there is not much to disagree with. He even wrote that he dislikes having to kill children, said it is harmful to the soul. He did not come out as Christian, but he spoke very well of it. He did Christians a service by not coming out as a Christian. Overall I see not much to fault him with. He traveled through Europe in 2017 and something changed inside him, seeing Europeans being replaced everywhere.

Attached: 1552690855817.jpg (300x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst
archive.fo/HBPky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

whoa she is really ugly desu

He achieved absolutely nothing. They are just going to increase Muslim immigration in response.

Someone once did a statistical analysis of terrorism and found they achieve their goals less than 5% of the time. And the majority of the time it backfired and the terrorists made the situation worse.

Germans being replaced is not a tragedy. the only thing you have is sausages

his goal was to make it worse

so he accelerated replacement?

only time will tell

die a painful death antifa scum

He should have targeted politicians and journalists.

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

The whole operation was Mossad

Attached: 1552845554094.jpg (801x1773, 789K)

This , kill the evil

>God bless you all and I'll see you in Valhalla
Really makes me think he planned on dying

what? she cute

Attached: 1518715967343.jpg (826x1200, 81K)

to get white people into corner so the situation is fight or die

Attached: d7c.jpg (600x458, 65K)

Attached: 4324325.jpg (960x892, 156K)

This. Dude is a chad

Attached: 57A88ACF-D0AA-4AB0-855F-2E6D937D34A8.png (618x797, 483K)

You schizo jews need to stop with the "read the manifesto" thing. Its obviously Mossad because you shill it so fucking much

im against vigilante violence as a first option. i dont condone what he did, but frankly i shrugged.
something something taste of their own medicine
thoughts and prayers.

Fake news paper obviously set up to set fake stories, good try JIDF

Attached: 21ECEE4B-F079-4C45-B42F-35BDFF53CB66.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

Attached: 1552860336985.png (673x713, 382K)

That would have been better yes, but he's still pretty based.

pretty much
that being said i did enjoy the shitposting here

Polskanon please

antifa is a movement of peace

youtube.com/watch?v=z5TZV0sE2HU

Attached: D11taO4WsAAkOIZ.jpg (600x1200, 99K)

No its not.

Attached: 1552844526423m.jpg (1024x804, 129K)

Not mossad

You can already guess who's behind that flag

Even if we kill every muslim we're still going to keep getting flooded with immigrants. They're just a symptom of the (((problem))).

Attached: 1552855749089.jpg (1024x1024, 167K)

they are hiding in their gated communities, behind armed security and bullet proof glass
these people don't live what they preach
they only enforce it on others

He went everywhere.
>b-b-but Israel
He mentioned in his manifesto he traveled the world and found nowhere to hide. It's obvious he freaked out because there's no where left for white people

stinks of mossad

Attached: 1552853399519.jpg (640x1136, 110K)

really fucking genius thinking here, you need to be completely deranged and lack any awareness of consequences to get on this level.

it is clearly not you are just paranoid

mossad as fuck

Attached: 1552745895362.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

i wish my life were so easy that the big weight of my existential despair was a hypothetical but likely erosion of nostalgic demographic persons of my country men.

you know whats way worse then the "browning of america or europe? Trying to get ahead in life... trying to live a normal life with two crippling health conditions... being isolated and having a nonstop verbal assault of propaganda about how healthcare for citizens is communism.

you all will learn that reality eventually in life, you will fall into the cracks of society and realize all your fellow country men of the same skin color dont really give a fuck.

its interesting to learn about current events, it produces excitement to engage in theory and trend forecasting...

but eventually you will realize... the game of life was rigged from the start... the media loves to promote the "come from nothing" stories or "comeback stories" as a carrot on a stick to keep morale up among people.

but its hard enough to get good at one job in life or to make one genuine friend.

the only priority in anyones life is their career, caring about others will come at your detriment... thats what everyone else does.

if you have a genuine care for your people, go be a first responder for your career and it will help fulfill that natural inclination to look out for your peers which is a real and genuine thing... and good on your for caring...but if you care too much, it will destroy you.

that shooter was a loser who set back nationalism by a giant degree.. the maori people are the natives in new zealand anyways, not anglos who have a rich history of taking over other peoples lands and making everyone miserable.

How about everything and everyone else he threw under the fucking bus? The guy was a fucking spook, the only thing he accomplished was to fuck us all over big time.

>slowly die off
>fight for your race's future
Pick one

nigger might as well happen while we have the demographic advantage

oh i know the consequences of this what is your solution? as times goes it will get only worse and it will be much harder to fight back
of course i may be wrong and we will get leader who will lead us from this madness but what the chances are?

do we know who the qt is?

This, so much this.
tasnimnews.com/en/news/2019/03/16/1969865/new-zealand-attack-meant-to-deflect-global-attention-from-gaza-yemen-us-analyst

archive.fo/HBPky

spread this

Attached: 784a67de41e497e550a766df843214ee0fdf83ced506d58677d14d89b09e05cb.png (1022x1246, 589K)

Attached: 1552804383805.jpg (1019x763, 168K)

Nigggers get the same way, everyone gets the same way when they see their country and culture being replaced, sad thing is that it is not being being replaced by better people it is bei g replaced by literal criminals and slaves

it's not just that it's a taste of their own medicine, it's a case of what the fuck else are we supposed to do? if we just sit around and trust our governments that are increasingly becoming anti-white SJW, gun-grabbing, free-speech-quashing authoritarians, what the fuck is the other option? by the time normie dumbass whites wake up, we'll all be living in south africa 2.0, which you could say itself is southern rhodesia 2.0. even the shooter didn't really want to kill civilians (although lol at these islamist country-destroyers being"innocent'), he just wants to not have his culture obliterated and his life and history rubbed out by the muslim hordes. so what do you do? at what point is it reasonable to fight back?

this meme is cracks me up.

>I see no other way to save Europe.
Because there isn't. The muzzies are not going to leave unless Europe is a fucking battlefield shithole. It's over for us. The jews won.

>clearly not
Nothing adds up
Theres ZERO information about the other shooters. Only that some guy grabbed their gun and they ran away.

The narrative is fucked. Too many coincidences

Attached: 1552848988818.png (628x809, 317K)

is that him .. they dont look similar

>before /jidf/
>after /jidf/

>Put ourselves in the corner so we can genocide the people we deliberately imported to force us into the corner while the rest of the world casts off their opportunism and watches us murder with glee without lifting a finger
It's been absolutely Lynchian reading this fucking board these past few days...

you make no sense faggot

when i say corner i mean to start pressuring people even more people already on the verge nationalist gettion more and more votes in europe
if the left gets more crazy and push even more it will give us what we need

That's because it's you who I'm quoting
You're pressuring absolutely no one, all you're doing is at best demoralizing any will to fight, at worst taking out any capacity to fight, because no white man wants to be associated with domestic terrorism and self-hating nihilists do not inspire any kind of excitement.

Man i'd love to see a vid of her sucking a black cock while he jacks his tiny white cock in the corner and watches

the reaction from people tell different story

>quoting
no

I bet the reaction you speak of is the reaction you've seen here in our echo chamber? Even so, as a rule of thumb anyone who presumes to speak on behalf of a multitude of people is to be immediately disregarded.

wtf? What are the chances of them traveling there to "heal" and the same shit happens? Who lets their kids travels across the world to "heal" from trauma anyways? and all at the same time too.