Killed children

>killed children
>Jow Forums thinks prisoners are by going to respect him
Read about what is done to convicts in prison who raped/killed a single child. He is going to wish that he shot himself.

Attached: all_smiles.png (323x373, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf
youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU
images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Read about what is done to convicts in prison who raped/killed a single child
I'd read something entirely unrelated to Brenton Tarrant then

He didn't kill children.

Are we supposed to care about welfare?

If OP read his manifesto he would know Tarrant attacked Muslim men because they are hated the most and have the highest birthrate.

Attached: Screenshot_75.jpg (581x573, 117K)

Attached: polvsptg.png (723x1621, 371K)

Reminder that NZ shooter was a mossad kike actor and the (((shooting))) was just a b rated movie with bad acting

Attached: 1552850319031m.jpg (1024x788, 93K)

why are you hiding your flag though?

Our jewish and non-jewish elite are terrified of copycats so they're spamming this shit everywhere. The schizos that you see in every thread are paid posters larping as stormfags, they want you to believe it's an anti-white Mossad plot and that Accelerationism doesn't work.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/

Attached: Screenshot_96.jpg (1072x849, 243K)

Ugh you shills are so tiring

kek
S

I am not, I am proudly flying the flag I am loyal to

Europe for Europeans
The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from
where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they
must be removed

t. zionist

He's gonna kill even more Muslims in prison.

Attached: 1552652862622.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

Don't fucking use a meme flag in the first place if you want to be taken seriously. Jeez, at-least Jow Forums doesn't trigger me

>implying he will see another prisoner

Does nz have prison?

He killed a little bulb headed Somali chimp not a real person

Where's the video?

Christ on a bicycle, you're the worst of the tripfags

link to his manifesto?

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/5/50/The_Great_Replacement.pdf

They won't put him in general population.

Larval terrorists are not human children

>brown
>children
try again, but please spare us the
>muh innocent

Attached: 1552670530444.jpg (576x644, 104K)

Only in your memecountry.

NZ prison is nothing like the niggerdens of muttland.

this, I'm pretty sure they just let our prisons be torture on purpose

"mysteriously" the prison always forms a weird sense of morality which is allowed to be enforced through violence, it's intentional, it's a form of nigger control and for other races, torture-via-nigger

Attached: 1552736473196.jpg (442x333, 23K)

white people are cancer

Run by me again. Why didn't he shoot himself like most shooters do?

muslim first, child second.
imagine believing anyone but muslims care about muslim children.

Shooting yourself actually takes a lot of balls. I think he pussied out at the last second.

Zero deaths.

In a country like New Zealand there won't be enough muslims for them to be a majority in prison, but since they have an higher propensity to commit crimes there will be a few of them.

If they leave the guy walking around the prison it's the muslims inmates who are in danger because this guy will be in jail for life, he's a killer trained in the army and he has nothing to lose anymore.

He will keep trolling from prison like Breivik, also he expects to be released in 27 years.

Attached: 1458233323040.jpg (1536x1790, 317K)

fuck off cia nigger

There is only one maximum security prison in NZ which is new. It has been built next to the old one and only opened last year. I think the total population is 180 over four wings which would mean 45 inmates per wing. That means only 44 inmates would have access to him and who knows what their views are. Being such a high profile prisoner it is highly doubtful that he will even be allowed mix with them. Just look at how major terrorists are held in countries around the globle from here in Ireland, Britain the US in almost every country they are segregated. NZ just hasn't had to deal with any numbers of them up until now so how their prisons operate will probably have to change to accommodate prisoners like him. Most likely nothing will happen him because the prison system will view him as even more dangerous than maximum security and deal with him accordingly as they do in most countries with experience of imprisoning terrorists.

Attached: file.png (822x755, 642K)

pss

youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU

>killed npc muslims
will be God in prison. Get his own comfy room, TV, probably no PS4 but you cant get everything.

Says in his manifesto that he wanted to be caught so he could play playstation in NZ prison and drain money from the state all the while.

Why are ptg so sensitive? This whining doesn't befit a man.

Muslims are not children

nobody actually gives a shit about that in prison.

it's actually worse
>target and kill muslims
>prisons are full of muslims
hes lucky he's going to be in solitary confinement

Attached: 1459896486957.png (420x410, 312K)

no, prisoners are likely maori

Damn, the sight of dead Muslims makes me rock hard
BOST MOAR

Attached: ED6F9E39-5765-4024-9720-BF07712D184A.jpg (229x220, 15K)

What kind of post-post ironic art is this?
2019 is something else

They were invaders...

He thinks our 2 million are like the world's

Holy shit.

Dunno, he looks very smug in that pic

They weren’t white kids. WGAF.

Yang gang retards are so ass hurt about this they are just making threads about how ass hurt they are instead of shilling for yang.

Attached: carlismaga.png (810x688, 454K)

Based

Our aryan brothers will look after him in prison. White people look after their own, unlike others.

Webm with sound of this pls

>tfw he is probably living better than most neets
>free food
>free vidya
>nothing but time

>Jow Forums
>thinks

you must be a retard or a moron, or both

>Ay Jow Forums l'mask u sum man

What is with you fucking turds and caring about the children of mulsims. Oh I'm so sorry they couldn't grow up and continue to live as the parasites that their parents planned for them to be.

If kiwi prisons are anything like US prisons once he's off suicide watch he'll be in protective custody. That won't make him safe. Other prisoners are responsible for preparing food. Unless he wants to chomp down on needles and fecal matter, he'll have to live off of packaged snacks from the commissary if they got one.

Yeah, sure, I'm sure terrible things will happen to him, just like to Breivik, right? Oh wait, nothing happened with Breivik, and the only thing he complains about is that they don't let he play videogames.

These guys are not jailed in a nigger infested shithole like your country. They will probably be safer inside the prison than you are walking around in your shitty third world mutt-country.

>the only thing he complains about is that they don't let he play videogames.
Breivik actually complained that he only has a PS2 and they should do the humane thing and give him a PS4.

>Read about what is done to convicts in prison who raped/killed a single child
You are overestimating the sympathy people have towards muslims.

Attached: 1552809637124.png (540x333, 362K)

anime is welcome on all boards

Attached: 1535853053026.png (615x591, 285K)

that is genuinely the most hilarious thing I've seen all day

Attached: ok.png (145x149, 23K)

fucking saved, thanks

>call him a tripfag
>despite being clearly obvious that doesn't use a trip
what did you mean by this?

left > right

he wants to defend himself in trial so he can have a platform because he would be one of the most widely covered terrorists in the world. get ready for zimmerman threads 2.0 but /ourguy/ in the booth by himself while he fights the world. too bad he won't win but damn he is gonna sling a bunch of redpills up there if he isn't a sperg who can't speak fluently.

absolutely based

except its usually migapedes arguing against the shooter

Based

Attached: Party Mosque Anthem.jpg (454x401, 109K)

we will not be in gen pop for the rest of your life you halfwit.

yes, they're all well and partying by now you delusional demented retardado piece of sheit.

He did it for Ebba. An eye for an eye says the Bible. Pretty sure he will be treated like an A-list celebrity in prison by those who matter most.

That said, I personally don't condone mass murder of adults or children, despite the reasoning--legit or not.

As far as countering the destruction of the white race, I fear he did not help that cause at all. May have hurt it.

anyone got a link to the shooting? everywhere i look its been taken down

Redpills about what?
>I'm white wah wah wah, pay attention to me my ancestors were hamitic asshats who fought off middle aged scary brown people.
Like anyone will give a shit now days.

images.encyclopediadramatica.rs/c/cf/Christchurch.mp4

Manifesto:
kiwifarms.net/attachments/the-great-replacement-pdf.695022/

god bless you user

Damn he got hot as girls.

>He did it for Ebba.
What does some dead Swedish girl have to do with muzzies living across the globe?

proof of false flag:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1552867071064.webm

this is actually pathetic, he was so scared about whites being the minority that he threw his life away. but what he did is just a needle in the haystack, u think 50 dead muslims will impact the rate of them and other brown skinned people re populating? he was delusional and so is anyone that thinks like him. The future is brown and all u cumskins can do is sperg out and cry.

>yes, they're all well and partying by now you delusional demented retardado piece of sheit.

Attached: Capture.png (1129x603, 801K)

Attached: 1464999021681.jpg (960x539, 94K)

>blood bag malfunctions

You've never fucking shot anybody have you? people aren't fucking fountains of blood you autist

Bet thing they can do is throw him in with violent Maoris and Muslims

a leaf could not understand

He'll be eating perfectly fine.

What's funny is that he actually killed a 'professional' CS:GO player in the shooting. I guess that means the counter-terrorists win.

89 replies

shut up subhuman

Is this actually true lol

They arent going to put him anywhere near people.
He killed 50 people. They dont put mass murderers with the other inmates.
He'll just start killing other inmates.

Clearly his idea is to be a catalyst

Are you stupid or do [you] think that we are

And I'm here wage slaving like a god damn cuck. It's going to be hell when the rope day comes. Just imagine all those anons gunning for top score.

ironically ?