Do trannies really think they are women?

Pic related is a typical trannie. They spend years of their life perseverating to chop their dick off so that it will make them female. Last time I checked, if you chopped your dick off, it just makes you a dickless male.

However they argue, that because they chopped their dick off, that they are obliged to maternity leave and time off for their period.

It is ridiculous that trannies argue equal opportunity as a basis for their degeneracy because they overdosed on estrogen, chopped their dick off, and after all that they still look like a man.

So do trannies really think they are female? I think that they are just full of shit

Attached: UGLYWOMAN.jpg (720x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/12/radical-feminist-warned-refer-transgender-defendant-assault/
theguardian.com/education/2018/oct/30/uk-universities-struggle-to-deal-with-toxic-trans-rights-row
thefederalist.com/2018/07/24/trans-activists-threats-execute-women-sure-dont-look-like-social-justice/
youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJkuuedw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why do you care what others think? there were no such thing as trannies just quarter of the century ago. So they are not trannies. It's something else. Some sort of bioweapons. You can't discount that with some sort of new word and clear warheads on their shoulders following orders. So you better don't be too curious about such issues. Or you might be asking for something not carefully.

true, true.

Attached: 1287658594614.png (500x500, 74K)

Probably not, seeing as how they think it's okay to kill women if they don't let them horn in on their locker rooms.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/12/radical-feminist-warned-refer-transgender-defendant-assault/

theguardian.com/education/2018/oct/30/uk-universities-struggle-to-deal-with-toxic-trans-rights-row

thefederalist.com/2018/07/24/trans-activists-threats-execute-women-sure-dont-look-like-social-justice/

Attached: TERFS get the wall.jpg (1219x772, 116K)

I think they are mentally ill in the truest sense. And for that reason, they have my compassion. I'm glad I don't have to deal with delusions of being the opposite sex. But it is a disservice both to them and to society writ large to pretend that these delusions are real. Their bodies were originally perfectly healthy.

Threadly Reminder: The reason trannies are even a thing now is because of a literal pedophile jew who did this.

Attached: William Money and Sex Reassignment Surgery.png (1920x1080, 437K)

>Do trannies really think they are women?

No, they're just happy they're getting attention

Bingo.

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x1067, 266K)

Jesus Christ this level of cancer is truly off the scale. Not even JIDF or SRS ever achieved this level of mental dysfunction and absolute board cancer. Also, remember that these retarded literally insane fucks have infiltrated janitor and probably mod positions on this site now.

Tranny here, I'll take the bait.
>So do trannies really think they are female?
Biologically? Of course not, they have some sort of mental fuckup to where they hate whatever they were born as so they try to fix it by transitioning. That or there's unfortunately the obvious older fetishists that give us all a bad name.

Who cares? If someone claimed to be Amun-Ra, the king of the Upper Egyptian gods, does it matter if that nutcase really believes it or is just attention whoring?

Trannies usually avoid answering that question anyway because it makes them look like nutcases, basically they must realize it's qualitatively no different than thinking your'e a cat and then admitting it. So they just claim all they want is others to think of them as women and treat them like women. They want the burden on everyone else so they don't have to confront their delusion.

Attached: 1548906361673.png (1947x1274, 2.63M)

Let them fight

>Oy vey! How did they know I was jewish!?
The fucking comedy that is our existence is being written on lazy ass autopilot.

>Biologically? Of course not, they
wrong.They think they have female brains. That is biological.

Also, they paradoxically claim gender is not based on biology phenotypes but then mutilate their bodies to look like the opposite sex. I'd say many of them really do think they're biologically the opposite sex, they really are that mentally ill.

Attached: 1532347283888.png (651x773, 352K)

Shoo shoo nasty tranny.

some are better than women

Attached: 1552361853197.jpg (678x1024, 70K)

>expecting propaganda to be logically consistent
All humans are retards. Rightists will literally never be capable of seeing anything wrong with capitalism. It's always some mystical ghost of communism or jews or literally anything else that is to blame. Most leftists, sorry to say, are just as bad and will literally never turn on anyone as long as they seem like a victim. John Haidt had a great piece on this before he lost his mind and welt full 1488.

youtube.com/watch?v=n9kJkuuedw0

No.

I guess I have heard the female brain argument before, but only from a few people. Most trannies I've personally known either didnt care enough about the "why" or figured it's just a mental disorder/illness, the treatment being transitioning. Then again all the ones I've known have been from Jow Forums, so that might have something to do with it.

>only from a few people
You must be real fucking young. Like literally a teenager. 5+ years ago that was all that tranny defenders would ever talk about.

> the treatment being transitioning
A precedent set by fabulous Mr. Money, as seen here: .

that thing looks like what would happen if momo and ayuwoki had a baby a rape baby because we all know Ayuwoki is gay.

I'm 23, started transitioning at 19. I'll look through that post once I get a chance, at work atm.

Are... are you from discord?

I have a discord, but I'm not from that server I see everyone talking about. I'm just on Jow Forums because I hate blacks, muslims and Jews. Got on today to check out threads about the mosque shooting.

Typical trannie in pic related.

>why do you care what others think
Have you ever heard of politics? Understanding mental processes of deranged individuals is very relevant to many aspects of society.

Reminds me of that trannie in Australia that walked into a 7 11 with am axe and smashed it into a white guys face.

It's not bait but a legit question. Thank you for honestly answering. I won't ever understand it and thing trannies are just degenerate men who want to get off by being gay as fuck

Attached: cosplayer.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>I won't ever understand it and thing trannies are just degenerate men who want to get off by being gay as fuck
Those are AGPs, like I said before, fetishists that give us all a bad name. Personally I'm just doing what I have to to not blow my head off with a shotgun, I don't buy into the whole pride crap and just try to live a quiet life and not be noticed.

If you're worried about trannies giving you a bad name, you ought to be more worried about the fucking lunatics online advocating for the murder of women and shoving tranny bullshit down everyone's throats.

LIke others said it's completely mainstream to claim trannies have the opposite sex brain. It's the default excuse. I think two very poorly conducted studies showed post transition male trannies(born male pretend to be female) show the amygdala responds to stimulus in a fashion similar to actual females if I remember. So it went from 1% of the brain behaves like females in men who take hormones to now the whole brain is female from birth, ie propaganda.

>the treatment being transitioning.
And that of course is the lie of our time. There's no conclusive evidence transitioning makes their lives better, just selection/survivorship bias surveys have the happy trannies come back and claim it made them happier. It's no different than having an anorexic girl get her stomach stapled shut and then claim it was the right thing to do because she's happier. She'll still be just as mentally ill of course, but feeding her delusion made her think she's happier as she slowly gets worse and tries to self harm even more.