So where and when do you think the Muslim retaliation attack will be?

So where and when do you think the Muslim retaliation attack will be?

Attached: 1532459578625.png (1080x1349, 1.44M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU
youtu.be/XJn029waQkc
twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1107440399336071169
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What an ugly hag, not surprised by your shit taste and thread bong

i can only hope it will be much larger than 911 and results in their total removal from the west

we need a list of soft targets that our predictive power may reach max potential

Inside the womb of White women

>where
your moms ass
>when
last night m8

You'd do her given the chance. Admit it.

it will just be the next one that's been in the works for the past several months, they'll just call it retaliation. Imagine believing muslims need to have something recent to retaliate against in order to blow shit up.

This. I was there.
Multiple shooters all shooting ropes on her saggy fucking tits bong

France like always

Hopefully another Airana Grande concert

London

Aus and NZ are going to be in full lockdown. Lot of places in europe probably will be as well, to an extent.

If I had to guess I'd say maybe America.

This. Paris next Thursday

13 Christians were killed in an Islamic attack in Mozambique on Saturday.

it wont
muslims are not basketcases like you are

She's hot but for some reason as soon as I hear a bong bitch speak I'm totally turned off. Am I the only one who feels this way?

Based

What's the current situation there with the yellowjackets shit? Haven't really been following it so I don't know if they have Paris on total military lockdown or what.

i admit it

in Israel

what do you think they've been doing to children in the UK the last days?
torturing and raping them with broken glass. 9 year olds.
you'll never hear about it, but hundreds of 9 year old white girls are being beaten to a pulp and raped by 50 muslims and with knives and glass
and you'll never hear about it
ever

God I wish too bad most effective Wahabist terror groups are funded and directed by Mossad or CIA.

Plunging decolletage inhibits bloodflow to my brain.

I hope they hit some big festival in Auckland. Take out some thots.

Hopefully Washington D.C. or some other urban cesspit.

Has to be a church for sure. It's where they'll get the easiest victims. Priest or vicar would be a crown achievement for them.
I'm torn between belgium and france, maybe england as one of the first.

I'm like that except it's all women. They generally shouldn't speak

No more dead thots!

Attached: fad.jpg (982x442, 83K)

Attached: 1536318933599.png (960x960, 331K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1060x652, 157K)

There is a massive campaign right now to ensure no muslims attack in any western countries where westerners will find out and left wing media will be forced to report on it.

Them simply being sympathetic and innocent right now will do far more damage to white people.

It'll be France, they'll dress up as a yellow vest and try to get that shut down too. Two birds.

Pretty much this.

Good point. Women and children should be seen not heard. And ugly ones shouldn't be seen either.

I don't even know who she is, let alone what she sounds like burger but since she is a woman I will assume that she should keep her mouth shut.

australia or los angeles, wherever mossad has it's resources to perform an event on a last minute moment when they get the call

>Mfw when they behead the pope

Attached: aelbwGZRz2FjaOd16B_Gc_5Bugx5nD-SYjVtMTlSrKw.jpg (653x477, 55K)

Where do the most Muslims and refugees live in the US? Which city’s police forces, media etc., are the most apologetic? Start mapping it.

Just assuming she's british because of the overt slut signalling she's projecting.

literally nazi

youtu.be/RZXpL68yIrU

France 80%
Belgium 60%
UK 80%
Spain 70%

Wildcard Denmark

good point

Attached: playing catch up.jpg (1059x8048, 3.68M)

It depends on what accent they have, i have met both horrible and absolutely amazing ones.
Based.

its not retaliation to anything
muslims are usually that retarded and its behaviour expected of dumb brown savages

when normal people do it its clearly some advanced faggotry

The data available comes from the 2011 census and its 87% white, France doesn't release data, those others are made up for all I know. No one will know what the UK is until 2021.

Why does her left hand look tiny?

>Muslim retaliation
umm

Attached: 1552694116098.jpg (1024x605, 135K)

Over 700 have been killed in the last 30 days.

user...

Attached: AptShockingAyeaye-size_.gif (342x251, 472K)

#notallbutmostmuslims

Probably something in France.
They seem to have more radicals than most places

Attached: 61D9766D-7D91-4E69-830A-53A974361C90.jpg (1555x1121, 836K)

Sweden, and the Swedish government will blame the Swedish natives for not being open enough with the immigrants.

Probably an easy target life France or the UK.

Attached: 39241C43-57CA-43FD-AB0C-6905F403BA27.jpg (600x340, 32K)

>our wimen becoming dumber by the hour

Attached: 1552343766299.png (882x758, 224K)

Oi m8 I was talking about the odds of a retaliation attack happening. If the situation in France wasn't spicy with the yellow vests and all the surveillance going around it would be the most obvious one.

Attached: 1323987545051.png (255x167, 10K)

Everyday, everywhere, like it usually is.

Attached: days_since_last_attack.jpg (541x483, 41K)

Who is that girl, im going to need her instagram and name

Egypt during Coptic Easter.

This. I want it to be fucking huge so we can end this

Is it OK for white men to impregnate Muslim women?

No trucks of peace this time, they're gonna go full on jihad, this way they can keep blaming on teh fanatics and get away with it.

Attached: swedeslogic.jpg (500x814, 425K)

lmao what aren’t they doing in africa to christians every waking moment?

Sexist piece of shit. Fuck off back to whoville.

Attached: 16915-90f92.jpg (308x480, 46K)

London or Paris

Good! Hands off are slags!

Hopefully a predominantly liberal area

Here, of course.

90 to 95% of those attacks are against other Muslims. So there's no catching up, retard. The analogy to the vast majority of those attacks would be terrorist acts like the one Breivik did (killing his own).

Attached: Paris Shooting.jpg (480x360, 19K)

they don't have a choice

Same but usually their looks are as bad as their voice so you rarely strike up conversations with them willingly.

>slag
Ftfy

Muslims after the attack were threatening to attack gay clubs and pop concerts.
This is fairly funny.

this

Sounds like bad news for OP then.

Blacks don't count.

you mean the next mossad attack? Probably Canada or somewhere in the US

>yellowjackets
You mean antfia?

This is what mossad wants, so we all side with Israel against Iran and their other neighbors.

ding ding, Its all about Israel goys, But theyre scared which is good. They lost in Syria! ZIONISTS BTFO'D SOON

I'm the same

Attached: maisie.png (1143x626, 82K)

Sent ;)

They will focus on scale this time. Something with infrastructure. More Muslims who work in critical areas will be more susceptible to sabotage which they'll try to exploit. Expect something big this time

Sadiq Khan tries to suicide bomb the royal family using a suicide vest made by the clock boy. The vest malfunctions and so he's only able to stab Meghan Merkle to death with a kitchen knife.

Attached: London - No Guns.jpg (260x194, 8K)

Oh Jesus, if they managed to accomplish that, it would red pill every single Catholic and Christian in the world. Deus vult would be imminent.

Attached: 1552628672420.jpg (480x479, 43K)

>opens mouth
>hear that common accent
i cringe everytime

Attached: 1546960053882.png (250x202, 8K)

Freshen your drink guvanuh?

youtu.be/XJn029waQkc

Attached: English women - Simpsons.png (460x347, 219K)

a nursery school because that's how disgusting muslims are and why they need to be quarantined from humans.

Man...you are living in Peru

What do you think they have been doing to Europeans since 711 AD?

It's time we strike back...

Attached: remove kabab.jpg (1024x1024, 200K)

you can tell those are americans voice acting tho

2 explosions in Swedistan

twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/1107440399336071169

The only thing more ugly than her on the outside is her on the inside. I say this as someone who as met her several times.

Also went to school with a Bush relative back in 1998-00, always talked about his uncles campaign, and our campus was swept by secret service before his grandmother (Barbra) came to visit him one weekend. In a school full of entitled little fuckers, that kid was an entitled little fucker. Like him and the child of Rosie O'Donnell's make up artist were always fucking name dropping shit to the point that everyone wanted to hit them.

There's over 5 billion Muslims in the world. NONE have retaliated. Let that sink in

>5billion
Is this jidf talking or just autism

Hahahahahahaha

Never

If 9/11 would have happened in recent years it would have been a much smaller thing. #PrayforNY at best.