POPULIST UPRISING IN AUSTRALIA

The normies are waking up. Politicians of major parties have announced that they will be passing a motion to unanimously censure outspoken Senator Fraser Anning over his notorious statement rebutting the narrative of the Christchurch attack in comparison with other Islamic attacks. Now cracks are starting to show, with Fraser Anning's HUGE gains in popularity and popularity of his newly formed political party, some goverment MPs are backing out of the censure motion.

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/greens-want-senator-fraser-anning-expelled/news-story/7268a950f52a3068d2924e5192616ac2

Look at the comments on this mornings story and for further proof, look at any facebook post. It's happening.

Attached: fraser-anning-will-be-censured-over-christchurch-comments-pm__870211_.jpg (799x449, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>t. A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

The Greens party are calling to have him unconstitutionally expelled and banned from parliament. Only a few days ago, they were gloating that he is a temporary nuisance that will end at the next election.

Attached: 1461641346126345.png (442x816, 368K)

>received a handful of votes
>being mocked and derided on video everywhere he goes
>popular

I see...

Not saying I don’t agree with him, but you’re joking right? A few boomer and skitz comments on a rags site no one reads isn’t that compelling

do you have any idea how fucking repelling a video of a bunch of arab cunts threatening a senator is? i felt a stroke coming along when they seriously called him a shitcunt as if they were actual australians

>muh "he only got 19 votes"
ON got nearly 300k votes in that state during that election, winning many seats and continued to grow afterwards even with the divisive retard Pauline Hanson at the head.
>a few boomers
He has been frontpage news on a 24/7 cycle with no end in sight, his follower and subscription counts have exploded to the point where he is now one of the leading Australian politicians in popularity by social media metrics. I'm seeing and hearing a lot of people speak highly of him who did not know about him until the foolish MSM and federal government tried to humiliate and devalue him.

Now that people know his name, his stance and that he will NOT back down like others representing the right, wait to see how people resonate with him when the muslims decide to carry out their routine terror attack.

>A boy whose mother orgasmed so hard her toes curled up and her eyes rolled back when she was making love to an Iranian man

Because the Iranian stunk so badly. Muslim SMELL! They smell BAD!

I have grown to believe that there is something in the Koran about not fucking bathing.

The shooter was an eco-fascist. The blood is on their hands and the Greens should be banned from parliament.

I suspect that you read the manifesto so I have just personally mailed Scott Morrison, you're fucked cunt.

Why is ABC editing it to look like the kid had a black eye? This is before it even happened

Attached: 14361346.jpg (526x670, 127K)

His jab was so fast it went back in time.

Attached: tenor.gif (462x498, 383K)

kek

C O P E
O
P
E

He's already being isolated inside parliament. His constituency won't be enough to get him voted in next elections. Screencap this post, copelet.

Attached: 1508021801248.png (500x913, 230K)

I hope all goes well for you fuckers, I love your car scene and MPC Bathurst but your cities suck as much balls as ours if I'm being honest lol

>“We are exploring all options, including amending section 8 of the Privileges Act to allow members of parliament to be expelled by their fellow MPs,” Senator Di Natale told The Australian.
jesus christ

How do the greens have any legimate power when no one votes for them.
They try to run the country with self appointed power.
The entire left in this country should be outlawed and disbanded and the polticial system opened up to pro-Australian interests parties.

What even compels someone to make a reply like this?
Projecting much?

it is a pasta someone is spamming on every thread these happen regularly on this board newfriend try reading every thread in the catalog before posting next time

It's not out of the question desu, our politicians have pretended we don't have a constitution for the past 50 years.

I victoria, the state pollies just ignore the law and fire any law enforcement figures that question them.

>Get assaulted from behind
>Fight back
>Somehow you're the bad guy
how about we expel the fucking greens from this mortal plane?

Attached: 1470008402888.jpg (1200x1400, 236K)

People are getting tired of being told to ignore foreign born threats and to not judge a group because of an individual, yet told they must live a life of guilt whenever someone they have no real connection to other than skin color or nationality does something in a white country. It's what would happen if Egypt's president told Egyptians to ignore westerners coming in to Cairo and causing a ruckus because the Muslim Brotherhood exists. Except the Muslim Brotherhood is nowhere near as fringe as some meme spouting spook.

ABC always carefully chooses their words to spin the story into something else. They're a self serving organistion: I force myself to sit through mornings with Fran Kelly just to keep track of their thinking. It's fucking painful to listen to and the levels of self-indignant arrogance/queenhood makes me want to vomit, but someone has to keep track of them.

>your cities suck as much balls as ours
i know.

>The entire left in this country should be outlawed and disbanded
I would like to see that happen here as well

They've been blatantly lying through their coverage on Fraser Anning in Moorabbin. They're not even careful now, maybe because they know that neither Labor or Liberals will condemn them for this one, they are pedaling blatant misinfo.

Police are not investigating Anning and supporters over the egging incident or seeking charges, yesterday they posted a story claiming that 30 bogans attacked the kid when there was footage of it for all to see. No author tagged on the story. It's sickening.

Sarah Hanson-Young is literally an eco-fascist and should be meme'd as such

Attached: 746776456356.png (950x633, 441K)

Except there are waaay fewer niggers in our cities.

debatable.

They almost did here but idiots allowed them to abuse the muh free speech argument.
Even though the point was communists seek to undermine and overthrow the country and cause mass death so it isnt a free speech argument.

>handful

scoff

lol what the fuck

How you lads think QandA's gonna be tonight?

>bookburning

is this nazi germany? what the fuck is wrong with you. what possible information could a crazy gunman have that is so "dangerous"?

Poor shope lads, sure one of you out there can do better

Attached: 6356457467467.jpg (1899x1010, 194K)

Explosive?

Boring, they'll have a moment of silence for New Zealand mourning the death of the 1 NZ citizen involved in the attacks. The rest of the program will be dedicated to climate change and the heroic kids who skipped school that everybody forgot about/never noticed.

Are you faggots going to roll over, or are you going to push back on your interlocutors?

Attached: 1551155856521m.jpg (748x1024, 150K)

Here's the template, meme her into oblivion.

Attached: 546y656536563545.jpg (1899x1010, 179K)

You abos are lucky to have such a hero. Hes probably going to get lambasted but getting the message out there is important

>i for force myself to sit through mornings with fran kelly....
I dont know how you do it user. The abc really needs a royal commission. The blatant bias and globalhomo agenda driven opinions is pure propoganda

>Boring, they'll have a moment of silence for New Zealand mourning the death of the 1 NZ citizen involved in the attacks.
>the 1 NZ citizen involved in the attacks.

So only one of the members of the Mosque was a NZ citizen... source? I really love this factoid if it is true.

>increasing political polarization

Yes which is why ((they)) don’t want you reading his manifesto.

Wanna know how I know you're American?

I may have been born in burgerland, but I am second generation and have the same passport as you, cunt.

But yes, please tell. Not like my mum does not remind me everytime I use an american speaking trait or anything.

>But yes, please tell. Not like my mum does not remind me everytime I use an american speaking trait or anything.
Seriously, not gonna lie, it is her secret shame. She use to cry when I called her Mom instead of Mum.

based and not taking this shit anymore pilled

>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Attached: Oh no.jpg (1200x1141, 102K)

And Aotearoans are buying guns

abc.net.au/news/2019-03-18/christchurch-mosque-shootings-new-zealanders-buy-up-on-guns/10910440

It's called a shitpost. If you don't reply to them they kill themselves. Giving them (You)s is the last thing stopping them from pulling the trigger. Their cockchop surgery has brought them nothing but misery and suffering user. Do the humane thing, don't give them (You)s so they end their suffering.

>Do the humane thing, don't give them (You)s so they end their suffering.
They help bump important threads. Nobody listens to that garbage anyway. Jow Forums has been steadily growing, it's fine.

Attached: 4235.jpg (720x736, 45K)

Attached: DIS NIGGA SHINY.png (296x415, 176K)

Attached: 52974179_139006760477773_6770670893781891054_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

I watched his speech this morning. Was expecting him to apologise and grovel, but he didn't. He said he refuses to not talk about facts regarding Islamic crime/terrorism.

kek, have a (you)

This is why we need to build up dissenter.